opening email

When I double click on an email that I received, the message will not open in
another window.  The only thing that happens is that email is displayed as
open in my taskbar.  I've always been able to open into another window until
now.  Please advise.

It is actually opening "off-screen".

Right click on the minimized window tab on the Taskbar and select Move.
Now use the arrow keys to get it in the screen. Close all other windows
except this one and use the cursor to drag the message to the size you
want. File | Exit, and Windows will remember the size when you open it
again.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"bjg" <bjg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I double click on an email that I received, the message will not
> open in
> another window.  The only thing that happens is that email is displayed
> as
> open in my taskbar.  I've always been able to open into another window
> until
> now.  Please advise.

0
Bruce