Multiple emails at one time

HELP!!!  When I send any type of an attachment the receipient will receive
200+ of the same email. It's embarrasing. How do I fix this?

Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Advanced,
uncheck "Break apart messages larger than..."

What size attachment are you trying to send? Most providers have a
size limit of 5-10 MB.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Cindy C"  wrote in message news:C79D3255-31A2-4224-A382-FCE0143AAE1E@microsoft.com...

HELP!!!  When I send any type of an attachment the receipient will receive
200+ of the same email. It's embarrasing. How do I fix this?

0
Gary

SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving

Emails #8
i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else in the company and it is started to effect urgent matters, i havegone into outlok tools to see if i could change anything but that doesnt seem to have worked, can someone please help What version of Outlook are you using? If Outlook 2003 do you have the Junk Mail filter turned on? Is this an Exchange Environment? If so, what version. "Kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:fb2901c43e6f$d095b2a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else > in the co...

Retrieve Lost Email

can't send or receive emails

if cell is text move left one column

multiple email identities

Time Series
I have about 30000 lines of data that looks like so: Time Count 93000 447 93001 1020 93002 1438 93003 2177 93004 3042 93005 3467 93006 2913 93007 3341 93008 3547 93009 2908 93010 3512 93011 4090 Where ColA is time. I am having trouble creating a graph with time on the x-axis and count on the y-axis. Thank you in advance. You need to make an XY chart But with 30,000 data points you could run into trouble; Help says you can 32,000 data points in a single data series. However, if you want markers it will look like heck. You could limit the data like this: assume y-values in B2:B30001 in ...

Re: teach me how to send friends email

Separating Date and Time in a cell

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

no access to send internet email

delays in recieving outside emails

Email Statements from Collection Module

email attachments
Why is Word 2007 opening all my email attachments? It probably isn't. Outlook 2007 has a new text editor that looks just like Word 2007, but it is in reality a separate text editor in its own .dll package. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "josie" <josie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5961A60C-462F-4CBA-A276-4A8D0F7FB1F5@microsoft.com... > Why is Word 2007 opening all my email attachments? It depends on which file of file or file extension the attachment is. Each type of file extension (*.txt, *.doc etc.) has a default program. It ...

Opening Multiple Web Links in a Column

Run time error 5 : HQClient