moving contacts and email back to Express 6

Completed a clean install on an XP. Would like to move some messages
and contact list from my Vista. So far no luck and haven't found
anything googling, any suggestions/
0
Jeff

Drag these messages into Windows folders you create on the Desktop from
the WinMail folder tree folders. Copy these folders to the XP Desktop.
Open the folders | Select All and drag them into an OE folder in the
folder tree. No need to mess with the dbx files.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"Jeff D." <jddieterle@hughes.net> wrote in message
> Completed a clean install on an XP. Would like to move some messages
> and contact list from my Vista. So far no luck and haven't found
> anything googling, any suggestions/

0
Bruce

SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving

Emails #8
i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else in the company and it is started to effect urgent matters, i havegone into outlok tools to see if i could change anything but that doesnt seem to have worked, can someone please help What version of Outlook are you using? If Outlook 2003 do you have the Junk Mail filter turned on? Is this an Exchange Environment? If so, what version. "Kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:fb2901c43e6f$d095b2a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else > in the co...

Retrieve Lost Email

advanced filter #6
here is the file: http://www.mytempdir.com/935740 First sorry for my english.... I have this code to insert letter "E" in column N of a sheet GAF only if the dates in column B of sheet GAF are into range DATAIN/DATAFIN use for test DATAIN=01/11/2005 DATAFIN =30/11/2005) Now, i want to use the same code to insert "E" in column N if the range of dates is naturally into range DATAIN/DATAFIN but if the value into column H is the same present into column B of sheet CORPORATE. So, insert in column "N" of sheet GAF the letter "E" in cells N2, N49, N50, N51...

can't send or receive emails

Outlook Express #135
Is there any problem with using Outlook Express for e mail retrieval but also keeping Outlook open at the same time for the calendar and task lists? I am doing this because Express has auto fill of the e mail address and Outlook 2000 does not. Also, is there a way to copy my contacts from Outlook to Outlook Express? Thanks. You can try: - exporting your Outlook contacts to a CSV file for import into OE - upgrading to OL2002 or 2003 since they both have auto-complete like OE "carolyn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:292a01c3e143$d4619810$a0012...

Lost Outlook contacts
I recently backed up my hard drive on DVD, then also kept the entire contents to another HD. I then reformated my C; drive, and reinstalled all of my programs. When I searched for my outlook info, I could only find backups I had specifically made for export (These are .PST files). Where was Outlook storing all of this information before, and have I lost it all? I hadn't made a backup for a few months, but all of the info was there each time I opened the program. HELP! I recently had to reinstall my OS and drivers on a new hard drive. I have access to my old drive and my data is ...

multiple email identities

Outlook Express and LAN connection
I have Outlook Express 6.00.280 installed on Win NT 4.0 SP6 which is LAN connected to another PC that has Internet connection (Proxy server). Email account on my PC is POP3 for incoming mails and SMTP for outcoming. Now the problem is that I cannot receive emails but can only send them through this Proxy. Internet Explorer and all other applications that require Internet connection through proxy are working OK. The only problem I have is to receive emails. I setup the same account on another PC which has direct connection to the Internet through dialup and no problems for both sending and rece...

INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS
INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS - www.InternetMillionDollars.biz Watch the VIDEO on YOUTUBE... NOW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXQUjk5EGV0 MAKE MONEY INSTANTLY using 2007 featured INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS as a resource. WORK FROM HOME HOMEBASED JOBS AND IDEAS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY Professor James Bradley's "Quick and real way to make BIG MONEY on the Internet!" The Independent Finally you have FOUND IT! Make a FORTUNE each month... .... every month! 100% ON AUTOPILOT Read it NOW and CHANGE YOUR LIFE! Are you fed up with being short of MONEY all the time? Do you DREAM about a...

Re: teach me how to send friends email

SBS 2003 moving of users files

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

no access to send internet email

if cell is text move left one column

Refresh and Back
I notice after a time the refresh and back buttons on the toolbar no longer work. However the keyboard and right click menu do function. If I close and reopen then it is fine for a while again and repeats problem. I am using Win7 Ultimate. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agr...

Backing Up Exchange Database

Exporting contacts in a csv file

Email Statements from Collection Module

delays in recieving outside emails