Messages in sent folder automatically gets deleted periodically on IMAP account

Windows Mail v6.0.6000.16386 using IMAP on Windows Vista Home Premium

Every once a while, my email messages in my "sent" folder for some reason
gets automatically deleted. Is there a way I can prevent this from taking
place?

0
snomazushi

Other than accessing the account via POP3 instead of IMAP, no.

snomazushi wrote:
> Windows Mail v6.0.6000.16386 using IMAP on Windows Vista Home Premium
>
> Every once a while, my email messages in my "sent" folder for some reason
> gets automatically deleted. Is there a way I can prevent this from taking
> place?
0
PA

Watch Accounts
I've set up a watch account to use as a model for an investing strategy I'd like to try. In doing so, I want to be able to track theoretical purchases and sales of individual stocks. I want to track sales and realized gains on my Account Summary window, so I've customized my view to do that. After entering a purchase, the stock shows up just fine on my account summary, but after I sell all shares, it no longer shows up so I'm not able to track realized gains. How can I get Money to continue to display the stocks I no longer "own" in my watch account? a w...

Wrong message with cascading deletes
A2003: Table Person linked 1 X M to table Activity. The relationship has its Referential Integrity checkbox and the Cascade Delete checkbox both checked. When I delete a person all related Activity records are deleted which is to be expected. According to http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=26115&seqNum=5 I should get the following message in this case: "Relationships that specify cascading deletes are about to cause 1 record(s) in this table and in related tables to be deleted. Are you sure you want to delete these records?" In stead I get: &quo...

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

Isinteg Warning Message Question

CFile (delete file)

Set Receive Message Size for Individual Mailbox
Hello. Exchange 2007 I am trying to increase the Maximum Receive Message Size for an individual mailbox to 20MB, so this one account can receive large attachments from external senders. I did the obvious change in the "Mail Flow Settings --> Message Size Restrictions" in the mailbox's property, but I still get a NDR saying size exceeds fixed maximum. It seems like the email is being rejected before it even gets to check the individual mailbox's property. Any advice? You probably have lower limits somewhere along the message's path. Here's a gui...

Offline folder problems #2

Public Folder link to Excel File

Converting Opportunity to Account

Setting up a new e-mail account

OLK 2k7

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Getting the BCC field by default.

Archiving Projects in Project Accounting
Has anyone found a way to archive closed projects? Thanks. ...

Messages Cut off
A recipient receives forwarded mail messages that are cut off in random locations throughout the email. Outlook 2000 with latest SP. Any ideas? ...

Duplicate Messages

Interface not registered message