Message stuck in in box

I have this problem. How do i get these messages out and onto the person sent
to.  I look at others with the same problem but did not find an answer.
Please help!

See www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/

steve

"Patricia" <Patricia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have this problem. How do i get these messages out and onto the person
>sent
> to.  I look at others with the same problem but did not find an answer.
> Please help!

0
Steve
1/7/2010 1:24:59 PM
Hello Patricia,

In addition, the options listed in the PROBLEM ONE section of the
tutorial below should be able to help fix this for you.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

--
Brink

'*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'
(https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=87AD1AFC-4723-4479-A555-AD617AF3D511)
them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*' (http://www.sevenforums.com/)
'*Windows Vista Forums*' (http://www.vistax64.com/)

*Please post feedback to help others.*
0
Brink
1/7/2010 4:12:21 PM
Which mail folder is the message stuck in?
Do you get an error message when you try to send? If so,=20
right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply =
here.
We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.=20

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Patricia" <Patricia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
>I have this problem. How do i get these messages out and onto the =
person sent=20
> to.  I look at others with the same problem but did not find an =
answer. =20
> Please help!
0
Gary

Retracting messages in Outlook2K3
Is this feature working in Outlook 2K3? thanks Liz It works as well in Outlook 2003 as it has in any other version of Outlook. Meaning if all of the conditions are right and the stars align, it works. Otherwise, it's not 100% reliable and there are a wide variety of factors that affect it's success. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Liz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2f5101c3c4d0$a1c91f20$7d02280a@phx.gbl... &g...

outlook says it cannot send message but it actually is repeatedly
when I hit send, message is sent to outbox (not Sent folder), popup message reads preparing to send/receive, which then times out and a send/receive error message is generated. however, the message is actually being sent, then is resent in next send/receive cycles until I delete it from the outbox Did it work before? If so what have you changed or updated? "Colin" <Colin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1D06FA1-0398-4329-9A59-7D7B8C2C0EB7@microsoft.com... > when I hit send, message is sent to outbox (not Sent folder), popup > message > reads pre...

Error message on closing Outlook
Every time I close down Outlook I have to wait for an error message to come up on my Desktop that says: "MS Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close..." then it follows with "...please tell MS about this problem." which I USED to click as "yes" but now, only "no" and then have to click a box that says "reopen Outlook" or "close outlook". This must be answered before I can shut down Windows 2000. Try running Detect and Repair from the Outlook Help menu. If you installed your Office version from a network LAN dist...

how to delete all emails in unread messages
How do I delete 718 unread messages at one time? Press control-a to select all files and then press shift-delete to permanently delete all On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 14:01:36 -0500, paulyj53005 <paulyj53005@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I delete 718 unread messages at one time? -- Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/ use the Search Folder or View to firstly see all the Unread messages. Then do as described. -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook "Scott" <ricketts4@verizon.net> wrote...

Cert of Dep (CD) Redemption Error Message
I have an investment account that I use to track two Certificate of Deposits that I own. I have cashed in one of them and have renewed the other one. When I attempt to enter a REDEEM CD activity, it always tells me ' This transaction cannot be entered'. That's it - no other explaination! I am not sure what I am doing wrong nor what to do next. I had set up this investmenet account a couple of years ago, and I think I set it up with no cash account (interest was automatically being reinvested into the CD). Any ideas as to why I cannot redeem one of my CDs? This error message ...

Message deselected when "Move to Folder" is clicked
I transferred my outlook files to a new computer with the same version of Outlook (XP) and the same Service Pack installed (SP3). Now, when I right-click on an e-mail and choose "Move to folder", the e-mail is deselected while I choose which folder to send it to. On my old computer it stayed selected so I could see which e-mail I was moving. How can I change it so that the message stays selected? "V_Jamie" <V_Jamie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9935A52-9146-4430-ACAB-737EA51E826A@microsoft.com... >I transferred my outlook files to a new ...

retaining flagged messages after archiving
I like to archive old messages a lot because of the sheer amount of email I get, but when I have messages flagged, I would like them to stay in my main ..pst file. Sometimes I keep messages flagged for months (or forever) and right now they get archived and then I have to manually move them back... ...

Combo Box Control-Multi?
I'm trying to use a combo box form control. One of the control property options is "multi", meaning the user can select more than one of the displayed choices. But if you select this option, the link to the result cell no longer functions since there would be more than one result. How is this multi option used then? How do you get the result in usable form instead of just a visual highlight? I'd appreciate any help available on this since it would be a very useful function for my application. You're talking about a listbox, right? Dim i As Integer With Li...

Does the 'Expires After' message option require Microsoft Exchange on sender side, reciever or both?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0178_01C4F8D8.6864AFF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have asked this question in two Outlook newsgroups and nobody has been = able to give me a definite answer.=20 Does the 'Expires After' message option require Microsoft Exchange on = the=20 sender side, receiver side, or both? Thanks. ------=_NextPart_000_0178_01C4F8D8.6864AFF0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HT...

Message received in Outlook Express but not in Office Outlook why
I used Outlook Express as default for e-mail. I installed Office Outrlook and marked it as default. I continue to receive e-mail on Outlook Express but not on Office Outlook. What settings do I need to make? Open Outlook using the /checkclient switch: http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/commandlineswitches.htm -- K. Orland Such as are your habitual thoughts, such also will be the character of your mind; for the soul is dyed by the thoughts - Marcus Aurelius "Old Fud" wrote: > I used Outlook Express as default for e-mail. I installed Office Outrlook > and marked i...

large email stuck
I have an email with several photos stuck in the outbox and all the usual tricks won't get rid of it. What else can I try? "lyn" <lyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:200345B9-59CF-480F-8252-D9E9B2C4458B@microsoft.com... > I have an email with several photos stuck in the outbox and all the usual > tricks won't get rid of it. What else can I try? And what might the "usual tricks" be? Click File and check Work Offline. Close and then restart Outlook. Delete the message. Click File and uncheck Work Offline. If that doe...

How to set up a combo box & Should I use a query?
I keep getting confused on how to use a combo box and prevent the wrong field from being changed ... i.e. I do not want the HA# to be edited in the table. I want to create a form to edit a table (tblHANames) The table has only 2 fields (HA#, HAName) I want to use a combo box with 2 columns to locate the record to be edited. The table is in HA# sequence (key) I do not want the user to be able to change the HA# field (containing the numbers 1 to 150) ... only the names in the HAName fields. The first question was whether or not it is best to use a query? Next, how do I set up the combo box...

Slow internal message delivery
We are running Exchange 2000 and have noticed recently that it can take up to 2 hours for an internal email to be delivered within the same building. Are there any maintenance routines to tools I can use to resolve this issue? Thanks. What's the queue size on your Exchange server? You also don't mention if you have multiple Exchange Servers and / or multiple FE or BE's Help us to help you by telling us your Exchange Org overview. Oliver "BigMan" <BigMan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9CBE627-B677-439F-8D0A-B1E9DC5B6A24@microsoft.com... >...

stuck email Outbox
Email sent using Outlook (exchange) gets stuck in outbox, sending through OWA works. If I open a stuck email in OWA and delete the recipient name and re-enter it, the email gets sent. There are two email accounts setup in the Outlook client Exchange (default) and a MAPI account (to access a voice mail server). When I remove the MAPI account the problem goes away. I have the same setup for 20 other users and they work fine. Removed and reinstalled Outlook and re imaged the computer system and the problem still persists. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated Thanks Outlook usual...

Importing older OE messages after reformatting hard Drive
I have had problems with my computer recently and decided to re-format my hard drive. I am having trouble "importing" older messages that I had saved in Outlook Express and attempted to retrieve after re-installing OE v.6 (older messages from same version). I have had difficulty upon attempting this once already in the past when doing the same thing. I attempted to import messages using the "import" option in OE and have failed time and time again. In fact, when trying to import, an option to import messages from "OE" does not even exist. When importing mess...

Set new message to "Justify" format...not Left??
Greetings, I was wondering if there was a way to have a new mail message automatically be set up for "Justify" instead of "Left" for paragraph formatting. I'm using Outlook 2003 Thanks in advance Are you using Word as the Outlook message editor? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, glen.bramlitt@gmail.com asked: | Greetings, | | I was wondering if there was a way to have a new ma...

Error message for data table
I tried to change a data table and now I cannot get the information that was there before or move on I am using a school lab from and everytime I try to reopen Excel it takes me dirrectly to the page with the error. So I need to know how to get it to let me refresh or delete the data table and start over. Hi, I think you need to contact the administrator of the lab. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Abigail" <Abigail@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C19ED7B6-8EDA-4549-A98D-8C85093C3327@microsoft.com... >I tri...

Sent Messages Missing
Yesterday, suddenly, all my previously sent messages disappeared from the "Sent Items" folder. To make things ever worse, the messages which I have sent since yesterday are not showing up in the "Sent Items" folder? The messages were received by the recipients! Under the Tools - Option ... Email Options, the "Save copies of message in Sent Items folder" option is checked. What could have been inadvertently changed to cause this? -- Basharat Javaid. Are you sure your view is set correctly? (not set to display only unread items for instance) -- Roady [MV...

"Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store"
When I select a public folder as the destination (not a mailbox), all incoming messages are stored as a IPM.POST form, not a IPM.NOTE form, so I cannot see important information from the message, like the "To" field or the message headers. Outgoing messages are stored as IPM.NOTE as I want. I need the same behavior for the Incoming messages. PS: It's not possible to change the defaul post form to an IPM.NOTE, so I changed the public folder's default form to show other fields, but it only works for manually posted forms, not the messages which are sent by the system. Any id...

Disabling Esc and Enter in a Modeless dialog box
I am having a dailog based application in which another dialog is embedded as a child.The settings of this dialog are child with no border and visible. The child dialog is created using the "Create" function of CDialog and hence is modeless. On press of Esc or Enter the dialog gets destroyed. I want to override this normal behaviour. How can this be done? !!! Thanks & regards, Senthil a couple possibilities. 1. change the accelerator key definitions to remove those key mappings 2. override the onok and oncancel member functions of cdialog and make yours not call the cdialog ...

Unviewable messages received
I have XP and use Outlook 2007 for my email. Since I changed to the 2007 version, some emails come through in coding instead of a readable/viewable email. If I open the same email in Outlook Express or squirrel mail, it comes through in the usual format. The unviewable emails are mostly from travel sites I have signed up for. Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how I can fix it. Here's an example: Shots<http://image.email.webshots.com/lib/fef41378706601/i/1/ada14959-d. gif> Webshots Weekly Pro Shots <http://click.email.webshots.com/?qs=31c370596e67f65f63b1cbef44...

How to Read Message tables from PE Files,...
Hi, this is not a complete MFC or C++ Question but i dont know where else to ask. Well i build a c#.NET application that uses Windows API to load a PE module, in my case a unknow samount of dlls and exe files. some of these files contain Message Tables and i want to read out all the messages and their message codes. My Steps so far: LoadLibrary->FindResource->LoadResource->LockResource. Now i get a complete Message Table but it ist just a bunch of memory and i dont know its structure to "mask" the contents out. Is there a known Structure or API i can use to get a e.g (...

Where is the "word options" dialog box in draft view?
I'm taking a class to learn Word 2007. I'm learning to work with different styles right now and I need to switch to draft view and open the word options dialog box to see a display of all the document's styles on the screen. I have it on draft view but I can't remember where the word options dialog box is. Can anyone please help and remind me where it's at? On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 19:26:01 -0800, tammysmi <tammysmi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm taking a class to learn Word 2007. I'm learning to work with different >styles right now an...

another combo box query question
i will apologize in advance for asking again... database set up: table: classes available fields: class class size ID (primary key) table: Classes scheduled fields: class type (from classes available) start date number of students form: class scheduling unbound combo box [combo2] to select class type (based on query of classes available, returns [ID] and [class] need to create: subform showing scheduled [start date] and [number of students] for type of...

Receiving multiple copies of messages
I installed Outlook Live several days ago. I have not been using Microsoft Outlook fro quite some time. For the first few days, my messages were downloading normally. All of a sudden, Outlook has started downloading multiple copies of the same message. I do not have any filters set up, so this cannot be a filter issue. I have 4 pop accounts set up, 1 MAPI account (Hotmail) and 1 IMAP account. The majority of my mail is received from my Hotmail account. The pop accounts are all set up with the option to leave messages on the server until I empty the deleted items folder. My IMAP...