lost e-mails 08-24-10

I am losing my e-mails after I open them.  They are disappearing from the
inbox .  I believe they are still being saved somewhere, but don't know
where, or how to locate and fix the problem.  Please help.. anyone.
Thanks
--
len

While in the Inbox: View | Current View. Show All Messages should be the
only option checked.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"len" <len@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am losing my e-mails after I open them.  They are disappearing from the
> inbox .  I believe they are still being saved somewhere, but don't know
> where, or how to locate and fix the problem.  Please help.. anyone.
> Thanks
> --
> len

0
Bruce

how to relay mail for subdomains? #3
By default, an Exchange server assigned to accept mail for example.com appears to think it's supposed to handle mail for all subdomains like foo.example.com, bar.example.com, etc. If we've successfully delegated foo.example.com to another party via DNS "NS Records" (who is, in turn, creating A and MX records for "foo" pointing to their servers), how does one configure the Exchange server so that it knows that "foo.example.com" is "out on the Internet" and thus mail should be relayed rather than attempting delivery locally? Can this be done with...

Pickup directory cannot deliver internal mail
Local e-mail via the pickup directory quit working! Mail to elsewhere is okay. We have a web app that sends e-mail via RFC832 formatted files dropped off in the Pickup directory used by the MS Exchange Server Internet Message Connector, version 5.5, SP4. The internally addressed e-mail ceased working. Mail to the outside world if fine, but messages dropped off in the pickup folder addressed to the mail server's own domain do not get delivered. I says host unknown Anyone can help me with this issue please??? ...

test 05-11-10
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii ...

synchronizing new e-mail ( headers only option)
Hello. there is an option to synchronize mail full message or header only or new message in outlook express. I just want to synchronize Headers of new e-mail only wheni check for new e-mail..( you know there is so much spam now ad ays..i just do't want to open any new e-mail in my e-mail inbox until i know it is not spam...) please reply with a solution. Thanks. rao You can use an IMAP account in OE to accomplish this. Please note, This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting...

email blocked as phishing by MS Mail
Hello, We send out email campaigns to our customers that request email from us notifying them of specials/sales/... We are a ligitimate company and these emails are only sent to customers that request these emails. A customer has a Vista system and is using Microsoft Mail to read his email messages. He reports that email he gets from us is blocked by the mail reader and he receives the following message "Windows Mail thinks this email is suspicious and has blocked it" and has the option to read the mail anyway. My questions are - why does our email get flagged as phishing email? - ...

Mail to
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01CB271D.ECE0A030 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Using ie8, xp pro sp3, fully patched. When right clicking a .jpg = picture and selecting "Send to mail recipient" I no long get the box to = reduce picture size. I hope someone can help me restore this function. = In the past I did see someone post a fix. I THINK it was run something. Thanks for any help. Ken A ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01CB271D.ECE0A030 Content-Type: text/...

Exchange to capture pop3 outgoing mail
it is possible to capture all outgoing emails on Exchange if the client is using pop3. it is very important that I’m able to capture a copy of all outgoing email. So I would set outlook to use the exchange server as the outgoing smtp server. Thanks, Steve Louie On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:21:05 -0700, Steve Louie <SteveLouie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >it is possible to capture all outgoing emails on Exchange if the client is >using pop3. it is very important that I�m able to capture a copy of all >outgoing email. So I would set outlook to use the exchange serve...

Error message in windows mail 12-21-09
I just set up my account and the existing messages imported fine, but when I try to send mail I get the following error: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'new e-mail', Account: 'mail.td-wm.com', Server: 'mail.td-wm.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10053, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Please help. Double check that all your account settings are correct. If they are, then e-mail scanning is a likely...

Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to
How to set-up next feature Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) Ed I have not seen an auto-response feature in CRM. "ed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bac01c3b4e3$2ca0d6e0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How to set-up next feature > Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to > customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) > ...

can,t find my e-mail address
please help reply thank you "dc columbus robbins" <robbinsnest@localnet.com> wrote in message news:eJFE6ktBIHA.324@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > please help reply thank you This newsgroup is for questions and answers about Microsoft Access database software. You need to find a newsgroup for the software you are using. And, just for your information, you have to be a great deal more specific about what you are doing, and what is happening, if you expect anyone to be able to give you a helpful answer. "Can't find my e-mail address" doesn't tell ...

Conver Numbers to Log 10
How do I convert column of numbers (n=3000) to log 10 column of numbers? Assuming that your column is column A, one way: In an unused column, enter =LOG(A1) and copy down 3000 cells. Copy the column, choose column A and choose Edit/Paste Special, selecting the Values radio button. In article <0CDE6301-FC9C-488C-9D9F-3AD26B46EFCE@microsoft.com>, "Fishfan" <Fishfan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I convert column of numbers (n=3000) to log 10 column of numbers? ...

Outlook 98 e-mails not going to sent items.
This is a weird problem from my behalf, when i send an e-mial no matter to who, the e-mail does not go to the sent items folder. Can anyone help out, thank you. Marcel. ...

mail failure
am trying to mail one page from excel 2007 but keep getting message 'check mail installation'. have tried suggestions on the help site without success. am using windows 7, is this compatibility issue. ...

Allow html and images in e-mail templates
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=7833001c-d399-42a3-a109-583a5ef9167d&dg=microsoft.public.crm Richer e-mail template tools (and ones that are easier for...

can not insert a mail model in a compaign mail activity ?
Hello, When I am trying to send a simple mail, I can insert an email template. but when I plan a compaign based on mailing I can't make an email based on template ... So what what should I do to enable this functionality knowing that it's very intersting ability in a CRM Thanks in advance ...

Still have problems sending mail
I have Exchange Server 2003 running on a Win2000 server. Everything has been going fine for the last year and a half. Within the last two weeks, there are about 4 or 5 domains that we cannot send mail to, one of those is cablerocket.com. I have done research on MS web site, I can telnet to cablerockets mail server, do nslookup and all that. But the emails just don't go through. They hang in the queue on my server with a message at the bottom that says "An SMTP protocal error occurred". I've been working off and on this for about two weeks and have come up with nothing...

Windows Mail
I have recently got Windows Mail. I keep getting a message saying to create an association for the program I am trying to open, (Microsoft Powerpoint). Windows Vista. I can get into Set Associations, but dont know what to do after that. Help You really should have opened your own thread . . . . . Go to Start - Default Programs - Set Your Default Programs - see list of programs on left - select Windows Mail - on right, just below the "pane", you should see "This program has all its defaults". If not, select the second green arrow at bottom, "Choose d...

Custom Report 03-19-10
There is no way for me to run a report on Buydown Pricing, is there anyone who has a report for this option? If not, can someone write a custom report for it, and how much might something like this run me? I would like it to do something like buydown quantity greater/less/equal and same for buydown price... please contact me at nagarra @ yahoo . com or respond here with your contact info! -- Thank You Vince :) ...

WLM Stopped working 02-20-10
I'm running Vista Home Premium, SP2, 2 GB of RAM, Firefox, WLM, all WU's current. I was in WLM mail newsgroups earlier today and things just stopped. WLM stopped responding. Now I cannot log into WLM. It used to log into window Live by itself (password and all) from my desktop icon, but now the only thing that happens when I try to open my WLM app window is I'm taken to IE (7). Then when when I try to sign in Windows live it won't do it. I've already ran SAS, MBAM, CCleaner and Avira in Safe mode but found nothing. Then I did a system restore back to a fe...

E-mail Account
I am able to connect to Exchange my exchange 2003 server (on server 2003 standard) using the email account "Microsoft Exchange Server". To verify that I am connected I click on "Check name" and both the server name and username are underlined. However once I open Outlook 2003 Outlook is very slow and doesn't repond very well. I try to send an e-mail and it sits in the outbox and messages that are on my exchange server in outlook web access aren't downloaded. If I try send/receive Outlook locks up and even sometime says (not responding). Outlook eventual...

Outlook won't let me delete e-mail
I'm using Outlook 2002. Every time I try to delete an item, it tells me "Errors have been detected in the file ...outlook.pst. Quit all mail-enable applications, then use the Inbox Repair Tool." So I go and use the Inbox Repair Tool, SCANPST. I scan outlook.pst (n errors come up), re-open Outlook, try to delete an item and get th same error message. Can someone help ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Can you delete them if you hold shift-delet...

Email server 02-13-10
The smtp outgoing email with VISTA cannot be authenicated. Vista is not an e-mail client. Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Charles" <Charles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62A2017F-A531-4E34-89CC-7FE3BD9849F0@microsoft.com... > The smtp outgoing email with VISTA cannot be authenicated. ...

Identities 06-28-10
I had wanted to set up a separate identify to get my work e-mail as Windows Mail, rather than the webmail from my ISP; didn't know until after completing the process that Windows Mail combined both personal and work e-mail into one account. If I "undo" it, popup says I'll lose all of my work e-mail. How can I save it and undo the dual identities? -- mikezot Undo what? Windows Mail doesn't have identities. (boilerplate reply) You can add multiple accounts, via Tools - Accounts - Add, but Windows Mail doesn't have identities or a password option.......

E-Mail Templates in Outlook 2003
Hi All, Is there a way that we can personalise email templates in Outlook 2003? For example, in the e-mail template we want to have "Dear person'sname" rather than addressing everyone in the same way "Dear pariticpant". If there isnt a way, could anyone recommend how they are working around this issue? this is a really important feature that we require. Will outlook 2007 support personalised email templates? thankyou, Maria K. you need to use mail merge. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for ...

Creating a e-mail contact list which has "undisclosed recipients"
Can anyone help me with a contact list for my e-mail which does not disclose all recipients names. I would like to send an e-mail regarding company information to several people which answers questions, but I don't want everyone to know who I am addressing it to. You need enter the names under the Bcc option when you address the email. That way, each recipient will only see their own name, but the email will go to everyone. Actually, the recipients won't see their own name in the To field. They will only see what the sender puts there, if anything (some ISPs require that you...