i can't send emails , but i can receive emails

An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'test', Account: 'yahoo', Server:
'smtp.mail.yahoo.de', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '421 Cannot connect to
SMTP server 77.238.184.85 (77.238.184.85:25), connect error 10060', Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 421, Error Number: 0x800CCC67

Wrong port number and SSL option.
You need to change your settings to agree with the ones specified by yahoo.de.
See http://help.yahoo.com/l/de/yahoo/mail/pop/basics/pop-06.html

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"asamad"  wrote in message news:68AF76C0-FF78-46C3-A35B-9D03DB44BF5A@microsoft.com...

An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'test', Account: 'yahoo', Server:
'smtp.mail.yahoo.de', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '421 Cannot connect to
SMTP server 77.238.184.85 (77.238.184.85:25), connect error 10060', Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 421, Error Number: 0x800CCC67

0
Gary
8/24/2010 6:03:41 PM
why wont it let me send mail its so fustrating plz help me thanks
"asamad" <asamad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'test', Account: 'yahoo', Server:
> 'smtp.mail.yahoo.de', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '421 Cannot connect
> SMTP server 77.238.184.85 (77.238.184.85:25), connect error 10060', Port:
> 25,
> Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 421, Error Number: 0x800CCC67

0
hannah
8/24/2010 11:05:17 PM
Why are you hitching your problem to an error message submitted
by someone else?
Right-click on *your* error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.
We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.

"hannah"  wrote in message news:EBB8828E-38E1-4760-B58A-34B55F9E0000@microsoft.com...

why wont it let me send mail its so fustrating plz help me thanks
"asamad" <asamad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'test', Account: 'yahoo', Server:
> 'smtp.mail.yahoo.de', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '421 Cannot connect to
> SMTP server 77.238.184.85 (77.238.184.85:25), connect error 10060', Port: 25,
> Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 421, Error Number: 0x800CCC67

0
Gary

Problems with creating a newsletter

Date trasfer when importing emails to CRM
When I import old emails into CRM from Outlook they are tagged in CRM with the today's date, the day I imported them. Is there any way to alter this date once in CRM to reflect the actual date of the email? I believe your referring to promoting emails within Outlook. If so, please see this thread: news:5DF7B2F7-B5CE-4FF9-80E3-421D4FE5F500@microsoft.com -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CF94DF6-7659-4793-AF6E-439BB480DC29@microsoft.com......

how to get rid of incorrect email address in list of choices
I want to cancel an email address that appears in the choice list shown when creating a new email. "Sal Kay" <Sal Kay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A48BCAAE-8AAC-4958-8D1B-6473B031650C@microsoft.com... > I want to cancel an email address that appears in the choice list shown > when > creating a new email. select it using the arrow keys and delete... .....or if you happen to be using Outlook 2010, click the black "X" next to the address you want to delete on the list. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr &am...

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

can i download lxce serv.exe

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

how many receivers i can add

Sending Email #6

Can't configure Outlook Express

'Send immediately when connected' option in Outlook 2003
I'm using Outlook 2003 with a single profile which contains two accounts; a Microsoft Exchange Server account (for work email) and a POP3 account (for home email). I have two questions: In Tools/Options/Mail Setup there is a checkbox labeled 'Send immediately when connected'. If I uncheck this option, any email I send through my Exchange account sits in the outbox until I manually perform a send/receive. Is this normal? The option's label suggests (to me) that it applies *only* when starting up Outlook (a bit like Outlook Express's 'Send and receive messages at startup...

what printers can run Vista
just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP 5550 deskjet) won't print. I need to find a new printer that i can hook up to the computer. This is an Access newsgroup. We help with questions related to Microsoft Access - the database application that is part of MS Office Professional. -- Rick B "monroe" <monroe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC746826-251A-4097-AF88-2805BCDE7DEC@microsoft.com... > just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP > 5550 > deskjet) won't print. I need to...

Email cannot be resolved...