example

help
0
Josh

Win32 ToolBar working example
I would like to see a fully working example of a ToolBar implemented in pure Win32. I would prefer that this example be of minimal complexity. Thanks. Hi, The following webLinks should help you out: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/commctls/toolbar/toolbar_using.asp http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/commctls/toolbar/toolbar_overview.asp Hope these information helps, Kellie. ...

Web Services Example
I am looking for a decent example of adding an account via VB using web services, finding the GUID of the account and then adding a sales order for that specific account. Any good web services samples would be appreciated. On Mar 3, 4:40=A0pm, pwas...@gmail.com wrote: > I am looking for a decent example of adding an account via VB using > web services, finding the GUID of the account and then adding a sales > order for that specific account. =A0Any good web services samples would > be appreciated. Hello, Here's an example of how to create an account in VB straight from the ...

Newcomer's CAsyncSocket example: trouble connecting with other clients
Hiya, I'm using the AsyncServer portion from Dr. Newcomer's code found here: http://www.flounder.com/kb192570.htm I'm writing various clients using mfc and .net to see if I can send messages to it. Since I'm completely new to socket programming, let me start by asking, "Can you only connect to his server app by using CAsyncSocket? My current little bit of learning is to write a .net console app using TcpClient to connect to it and send a message, but the message isn't going through. The server shows a socket has been attached, but no message gets sen...

Display a person's age in years & months: for example 4;11
How do you show a person's chronological age in years & months in Excel: I want the age to show up as 4;11 (4 yr 11 mo), not as 4.91. Thanks! long winded but it works for me. =ROUNDDOWN(((TODAY()-A1)/365.25),0 &";"&ROUNDDOWN(MOD((TODAY()-A1),365.25)/365.25*12,0) A1 contains the persons birth date -- dcronj ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dcronje's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=528 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26285 Hi, Try =DATEDIF(A1,...

Example of Database
Hi freinds, Can any tell me where can i get a simple database example.? In which only 2 or 3 table with Foreigne key etc. i will be very thankful to u all. sheikh sheikh wrote: > Hi freinds, > > Can any tell me where can i get a simple database example.? > In which only 2 or 3 table with Foreigne key etc. > i will be very thankful to u all. > sheikh > > You could look here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/1370z17c(VS.80).aspx and at: codeproject.com ...

Eventing Example
Hi, I'd like a very simple function or scriptblock to fire every time a certain .log file is appended to. Does anyone have any examples I could learn from? The simpler the better! Thanks, Stuart Try this: $query = "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 2 WHERE Targetinstance ISA 'CIM_DataFile' AND TargetInstance.Name='d:\\foo.log'" Register-WmiEvent -Query $query -Action { write-host "file modified" } --- Shay Levy Windows PowerShell MVP http://blogs.microsoft.co.il/blogs/ScriptFanatic PowerShell Toolbar: http://...

unmanaged C++
Hi, I'm using MSXML6 in my C++ windows service app. that will be running on Server 2003 (NOT a web server!). I'm new to some of this, so bear with me. I am looking for a means of posting an XML message to a web service that is requiring a client certificate (SSL). I have come across a few items referencing IServerXMLHTTPRequest/ServerXMLHTTP http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms762278.aspx that seem to indicate this is how to send the certificate. The examples don't seem to address my issue directly. Does someone have a "real world" example on how to do th...

Error sending mail if MX record is "." example is hotmil.com
I have a strange problem. Running Win2k3 domain and all win2k3 servers. I have an email that is trying to be sent to user@hotmil.com. (yes that is misspelled). My IIS6 SMTP server tries to deliver this to my Domain Controller for some reason. (they are on different servers.) I don't have SMTP server on the Domain Controller. The MX record for "hotmil.com" is set to "." (meaning "root" I believe) with a Preference of 0. First off, this domain's MX record is probably incorrect. However, why would IIS6 SMTP and thus the underlying MS DNS resolve this bac...

cant find examples for adding javascript to fields
Hi, i cant find any examples on the net regarding adding javascript to a field. Cos I have added a new field to a form and wanted to use this new field to calculated another field's data Any one knows how to go abt doing it? Kindly assist. Thanks In a supported manner, javascript can only be added to Picklists. This can be added via the form editor by going into the properties for the picklist. There will be a tab for events that will allow you to enter the code. The function header is taken care of for you, so you just add the actual code to run. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM...

Search Criteria - Yes/No
Hi, Not sure if anyone is familiar with this application - wonderful piece of useful that has saved many a problem for searching. Not sure if this question out of left field can be done - here goes, In the example of the yes/no. Say I have series of check boxes that represent Sales people DK SS MM NM TW On one line. And I want to be able to search for the lines that have TW. Is it possible to have the combobox as a drop down that has these initials in it - and once selected it looks at the 5 checkboxes and filters only that which is selected. Its a space problem I hav...

Example database or spreadsheet for Billing Projections by month?
Is there a downloadable example database or spreadsheet, Office 2003 or2000, for Billing Projections by month? One in which I can enter multiple job names, projected amounts, projected dates, and then create a report on total projected billings for each of, say, the next six months. This is a very common basic business need. Mine are small, but of long duration, services jobs, some billable each month, in varying amounts over many months. Line by line entry in Excel is tedious, and difficult to keep track of the running amount from each job, so it seems there should be a template or Wi...

Excel Bar Chart with many elements Example
I am working with a survey database where one field represents one question in the Survey. Some questions allow the user to enter multiple answers. This data isn't normalized but I have t work with what I've got. Anyway I tried to create a chart in Acces with the wizard but got the error: "Cannot have more than elements in the chart". Anyway I attempted to recreate the char in Excel but my chart looks crammed and canno print entirely within one page. Does anyone know how or have a example of how to create a bar chart with many elements in a clea and consice manner T...

Problem running WSSSDK CollectFeedback example
Hi, New to sharepoint; we don't have MOSS yet only WSS. With all of the changes it's hard to figure out what is current. I finally found the WSSSDK 1.4. The collectfeedback project is supposed to be a good example of workflow without using moss. I'm not sure how the project is supposed to be run. I've gotten the message telling me that since the project is a library project I need to create a windows project to point to collectfeedback. I'm surprised since I thought this was all web based. I also wonder which of the the three projects in the solution is the ...

TOM example
has anyone got any good examples of the Text Object Model? I'm using it with Rich Edit 2.0. in particular using: ITextRange->GetText() ITextRange->SetText() i've got the reference material from MSDN but could do with some examples of how to use these with CStrings especially. ...

Excel macro -example
Where can i view the code of an example of a macro that rearranges columns in excel ? Thanks in advance Yanchri Hi Record one using the macro recorder ... tools / macro / record new macro to view the code tools / macro / macros, click on the one you created and choose edit Regards julieD "Yanchri Gerber" <yg@greenafrica.co.za> wrote in message news:cm54tv$ed2$1@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net... > Where can i view the code of an example of a macro that rearranges > columns in excel ? > > Thanks in advance > Yanchri > Maybe i'm misreading something. B...

Shopping Cart example?
Hello. Is there any example that you know to a simple shop database... in which a customer may select products which will appear in something similiar to a shopping cart like on online shops? Do you know something similiar, or how can it be done in access... Thanks for any type of help... ...

Example code for web portal
Hi, I'm trying to get a simple query into a CRM server working from a web application. It fails on the bizUser.WhoAmI call with a 401 not authorized error. ANy clues as to what I need to do to get the web application authorized to do SOAP calls Leo Hi Leo: You can try putting the directory the web application is loading from under the same directory as MSCRM, that way the web app is loaded from teh same security context. Another way to do this is to explicitly set permissions: // strServer should be set with the name of the platform Web server string strServer = "your serv...

Autobudget doesn't enter amounts for routine, but varying expenditures, for example: Groceries
Hello, Money 2006: Autobudget does include the categories and subcategories, such as "Groceries: Food" or "Groceries: Supplements", but has zero in the amounts field, even though I can use the "View Spending" tab on the lower part of the page and it clearly shows the past transactions. So, I could just enter values myself but I thought that the program should do that, right? Thanks. Michael I have the same problem. Does anyone have a solution? "Redtarga" wrote: > Hello, > > Money 2006: > > Autobudget does include the categor...

HttpClient example from MSDN.
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vcsample/html/vcsamHttpClientSample.asp) I downloaded this sample and tried an url to a plaintext resource but got an error. I cannot give the test URL but let's say it is http://something.com/something.cgi?test This will retrieve some data in CSV format, in plaintext. When I input the URL, I get request failed - status code: 200. Isn't code 200 a success? I don't understand what is going wrong. I am using VC++ .NET on Windows XP. Anybody know what's up? I just tried the obvious (copying the text and pu...

differences between Format Painter and create a style by example
What are the differences between using the Format Painter and creating a style by example? Rebecca <Rebecca@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > What are the differences between using the Format Painter and > creating a style by example? If you had ever used the format painter and had even a vague understanding of what styles are, this question would have an obvious answer. I suggest you actually take 2 minutes to use Publisher and perhaps if you're stuck on the questions, try the features described, and perhaps even read the help files. News j...

CloseOpportunity Class Example
Does somebody have an example of how to use the CloseOpportunity class to set Opportunity state? This is the code I tried, but it doesn't seem to do the job: opportunityclose closeIt = new opportunityclose(); closeIt.opportunityid = new Lookup(); closeIt.opportunityid.Value = newGuid; closeIt.statecode = new OpportunityCloseStateInfo(); closeIt.statecode.Value = OpportunityCloseState.Completed; closeIt.statuscode = new Status(); closeIt.statuscode.Value = iValue; service.Create(closeIt); I'm simply trying to migrate in a bunch of Opportunities, some of which are ...

Need XPath examples for following-sibling

Finished project PUB examples available for dl?
I didn't explain properly in another thread, I was hoping to get an idea on how others have used Publisher. Templates are fine but I don't see any with the type of elements/placement I'm looking for. Specifically, a newsletter format with a background and border. Was hoping there were some royalty-free ones out there. I don't need anybody else's work, I need to see how to handle all the elements, in this case, in a newsletter format. I'm extremely visual, and I'm finding myself getting stuck. Just by saying 2 or 3 examples, I know that that will help. Thanks. ...

Undhandled Exception error in MS ReadXML example
(Type your message here) Hello, I am having problems with a Microsoft XML example from VB= at the Movies/Data and XML/Read XML Files=2E I created the program just like in the movie and it works up to= where the combo box gets populated=2E When I select a customer= from the list it is supposed to populate text fields with the= other customer info=2E Instead I get a Unhandled exception of Type= 'System=2ENull Reference Exception' occured / Object reference not= set to an instance of an object=2E I have wrecked my brain for the= past to days as to what is causing it but to no avai...

where can I found a example for encapsulate tcp protocol to http protocol
thx ...