error report windows mail

I get this report below when I close windows live mail email account

 Windows live mail has encountered a problem and needs to close

How can I stop this message from appearing when I close mail account

Not a big problem just annoying, any ideas to sort this out?

ERROR CODE Oxc0000005
File type 00000001
fdebug:o  offset.0002175F
This might be some help

cultra

Windows Mail or Windows Live Mail? You mentioned both.
If the latter:
The newsgroup to which you posted is dedicated to supporting the
Windows Mail program. You will get more help by posting that issue
in the Windows Live Mail newsgroup:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?d=
g=3Dmicrosoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
or via your news reader: =

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"cultra via WindowsKB.com"  wrote in message news:ad19842fb10b0@uwe...

I get this report below when I close windows live mail email account

Windows live mail has encountered a problem and needs to close

How can I stop this message from appearing when I close mail account

Not a big problem just annoying, any ideas to sort this out?

ERROR CODE Oxc0000005
File type 00000001
fdebug:o  offset.0002175F
This might be some help

--=20
Message posted via WindowsKB.com
http://www.windowskb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/windows-vista-mail/201008/1=20

0
Gary

Reporting from Project Server

Document Viewer installer error

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Error 550 Relaying denied

Test for Windows Classic folders in XP?

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

Error 130

OE autodelete OLD mail

outlook 2007 e-mail

Web Services install error
Hi everyone, I keep getting the following error when I try to install web services or econnect. Error Number = 25001 Error Description = [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'VOIDED'. Error Source = eConnectInstall90.LoadProcs.AddSQLStoredProcedureLine Number = 240 I have the Web server and SQL Server on separate machine. Does anyone know what the problem is? When I try to install web services on the web server, i get this message. When i install econnect on the sql server, i also get this message. thanks, nick I finally figured it out. It ha...

OWA: Cannot send mail / mail goes to draft folder
Hello, I have the same problem how SC. I have an OWA 2003 and if I sent a mail the mail goes every in the draft folder. I can't send it. Please help me! Greetings Christof ...

Outlook 2007 throws an error that it cannot receive email
Office 2007 Ultimate, Outlook 2007 (12.06514.5000) SP2. After sitting idle overnight Outlook 2007 throws an error that it cannot receive email. Closing Outlook 2007 and restarting it resolves this issue. Outlook/Office 2003 on my main PC does not exhibit this behavior. I've confirmed and re-confirmed my email client settings with earthlink.net and the problem does not appear to be there. Again, it seems to be with Outlook 2007 but only on this one PC (hp 180t Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit). I did uninstall my Original Office 2007 Professional and re-installed Office 2007 Ultimate...

Outlook: default new mail location
We seem to have a problem with users that log into a workstation that they have never logged into before. Basically, the default NEW MAIL location is set to a PST local to their c: drive. So, when they open up Outlook to check thier mail. All MAILBOX, INBOX mail slowly dissapears and is moved to the local pst file. Once, we configure the users Outlook profile on that machine and change the default NEW MAIL location to the Exhange/Mailbox/Inbox it works fine. I've heard about PRF files, but I am unfamiliar with configuring them. All I want is for the default NEW MAIL locatio...

Missing Mail Folder
I am using outlook 2003 A subfolder within my main mail folder disappeared from view. Although I can not see the folder, I did an advanced search for mail messages in the missing folder (I know the name and typed it into the search crieteria, it was not available on the dropdown) and Outlook found all of the messages. From the search results window I moved them to a new folder but still have not been able to see the old folder. I am not positive I have all of the mail from this folder. Any suggestions about recoveering the folder? I am interested in the root cause so I can preve...