Error Message 08-17-10

Good Morning,
I am trying to make Windows Mail my new mail account.  This is the message
that keeps popping up. Does anyone have any idea on how I can get connected?
Thanks in Advance, Kasey

 Account: 'Home', Server: 'pop3.zoominternet.net', Protocol: POP3, Server
Response: '-ERR authorization first', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server
Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18

0
Kasey

yes i am getting same one and just got off of chat with comcast for 1 hr. and
still not resolved

"Kasey Jennings" wrote:

> Good Morning,
> I am trying to make Windows Mail my new mail account.  This is the message
> that keeps popping up. Does anyone have any idea on how I can get connected?
> Thanks in Advance, Kasey
>
>  Account: 'Home', Server: 'pop3.zoominternet.net', Protocol: POP3, Server
> Response: '-ERR authorization first', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server
> Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18
>
> .

@Barb: What makes you think your problem with Comcast is related
to Kasey's problem with ZoomInternet? If you would like some
custom help, start a new thread, describe your issue in detail and
include a verbatim copy of your error message.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Kasey Jennings" wrote:

> Good Morning,
> I am trying to make Windows Mail my new mail account.  This is the message
> that keeps popping up. Does anyone have any idea on how I can get connected?
> Thanks in Advance, Kasey
>
>  Account: 'Home', Server: 'pop3.zoominternet.net', Protocol: POP3, Server
> Response: '-ERR authorization first', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server
> Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18
>
> .

0
Gary

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Messages Cut off
A recipient receives forwarded mail messages that are cut off in random locations throughout the email. Outlook 2000 with latest SP. Any ideas? ...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

Interface not registered message

Error in Outlook Today

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

Duplicate Messages

stop error defeating me

GP 10 AP Reconciliation Statement
Hi All, I have one query about the reconcile feature that is available in GP 10 to reconcile the AP and AR to GL. It has come to my notice when i take a recon statement for AP it does not match with the AP historical aged trail balance after taking into consideration the unmatched and potentially matched transactions. I have taken the AP smartlist for the given period and compared it with the transaction being displayed in the recon statement. What has come to my notice is the recon statement is not taking few transaction like invoice or payment for some reason. I faced this issue with almo...

Error in database....

Forwarded messages are not being sent

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

error 553

80070005 error #2

Entourage (allegedly) cannot see message body sent by OWA
We have a external company receiving emails from us and claim they cannot see the message body when the email is sent from OWA. We are on 2003 SP2 btw. The external party claims that the following patch for OWA fixes the problem http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5BC06E8A-08EB-4976-BC68-A03EBE3A2552&displaylang=en I am sceptical! Any thoughts Ignore!! I just saw another thread wit hthe details for this one. Thread is "OWA message text disappears" "Peter T" wrote: > We have a external company receiving emails from us and claim they cannot...

CRM Error

smtp authentification errors
Hello, I just installed Exchange 2003. It all works fine. I=B4m now=20 retrieving the emails via pop-con and pop3. However I=20 cannot send any authenticicated emails, because the=20 exchange server sends a wrong authentification account to=20 the mail provider, despite the fact, that the right one to=20 be used is enterd. The mail provider tells me that he recives a smtp call,=20 but it=B4s aborted by his server. We do not have a static IP but a dynamic IP, that changes=20 every 24 hours. If a messages is sent to an existing hotmail account the=20 following error message is displayed in the ...

#error in the calculated field
Hello, I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. My qeustion is, is it the reason we see the "# error" in the VAT checking field??. I tried to ck formula in the qrid query, nothing wrong Thanks for your explanation -- H. Frank Situmorang On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:33:01 -0800, Frank Situmorang <hfsitumo2001@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to >input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. > >My q...