error in sending message

I am having problems sending my assignments for my online courses. I really
need help . I have unti 12:oo am.

0
Charles

What type of assignments? Attachments? What size> Error message?

Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to
highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP [Mail]

"Charles Robinson" <brendarobinsson@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I am having problems sending my assignments for my online courses. I
>really need help . I have unti 12:oo am.

0
Bruce
1/28/2010 3:52:47 AM
You need to contact the university and figure out with them what the problem
is.

steve

"Charles Robinson" <brendarobinsson@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I am having problems sending my assignments for my online courses. I really
>need help . I have unti 12:oo am.

0
Steve
1/28/2010 1:54:05 PM
If your Yahoo account is not a "Plus" account you can't do it from WM, you
will have to use the Yahoo web access.

"Charles Robinson" <brendarobinsson@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am having problems sending my assignments for my online courses. I
> really need help . I have unti 12:oo am.

0
slk759

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Messages Cut off
A recipient receives forwarded mail messages that are cut off in random locations throughout the email. Outlook 2000 with latest SP. Any ideas? ...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Interface not registered message

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

Sending Email #6

Duplicate Messages

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Forwarded messages are not being sent

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

error 553

80070005 error #2

Entourage (allegedly) cannot see message body sent by OWA
We have a external company receiving emails from us and claim they cannot see the message body when the email is sent from OWA. We are on 2003 SP2 btw. The external party claims that the following patch for OWA fixes the problem http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5BC06E8A-08EB-4976-BC68-A03EBE3A2552&displaylang=en I am sceptical! Any thoughts Ignore!! I just saw another thread wit hthe details for this one. Thread is "OWA message text disappears" "Peter T" wrote: > We have a external company receiving emails from us and claim they cannot...

CRM Error