Error Code 800ccc0f

Hi. I´ve gotten the error code above with protocol IMAP. The port is correct.
And the account and server name are correct too. I can´t even move a message
from one file to other. Can someone help me? Thanks.

Renato

Please post the complete error message. Error Code 800CCCOF can be many different
things depending what the error say's

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Renato-Brazil" <Renato-Brazil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi. I´ve gotten the error code above with protocol IMAP. The port is correct.
> And the account and server name are correct too. I can´t even move a message
> from one file to other. Can someone help me? Thanks.

0
Peter

coprocess ERROR
they know something of the error ' coprocess' greetings, Richard Padilla ...

KBArticle.Create() error
Hello, I've been trying to create KB articles through the SDK, and am having troube submitting the content of the article. I quieried other articles to get the articlexml strucutre, but when I try to submit this, it comes back with an error that it has too many tags (I.E. doesn't know the sub-format), but then if I create it all as CDATA it still comes up Blank. Any Ideas ...

"there has been an error reading or writing the file"
I have been having numerous problems lately with my Mny delux 2005. 1. portfolio does not show correct "Market Value" of most securities most of the time, 2. Lines listing securities on portfolio manager are duplicated and change upon being floated over by the mouse curser and 3. the program blows out after displaying the error message, "there has been an error reading or writing the file" after folowing the intructions at: http://help.msn.com/(ZmlsdGVyPUNEX0RMWCZwcm9qZWN0PW1vbmV5MDUmbWFya2V0PWVuLVVTJmN1PSZ0bXQ9dG1wOUYudG1wIC0gTWljcm9zb2Z0IE1vbmV5JmtjPSZmb3JtYXQ9)/help...

1018 error while taking bkp in exchange 5.5
We have transfered all the mails to local pst file. I don't have onlne backup to restore to eliminate 1018 error.Offline bakup what I have is one month old, will it resolve the problem if I restore that. I have only option to run eseutil /p (hard repair) on database. what will be the implication on site. Kidly suggest. >-----Original Message----- >http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;812531 >http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;314917 >http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;151789 >Basically you have to restor...

Error upgrading Encore: Project Tracking in GP 7.0 to GP 8 SPK3
I'm getting an error upgrading a third party product from Encore: Project Tracking. On my test server, I'm going from GP7 straight to GP8 service pack 3 (on SQL 2000 sp4). I turned on my sql error logging and get this error: The stored procedure is not there. Has any Great Plains MVPs come accross this? I can't find anything in my searches. I need to upgrade our live site site December 13Th and this will stop it. Thanks Kevin R SQLSTATE:(37000) Native Err:(2812) stmt(16623728):*/ [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'DYNA...

Error message in windows mail 12-21-09
I just set up my account and the existing messages imported fine, but when I try to send mail I get the following error: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'new e-mail', Account: 'mail.td-wm.com', Server: 'mail.td-wm.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10053, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Please help. Double check that all your account settings are correct. If they are, then e-mail scanning is a likely...

Outlook Signature error during spell check Text marked with "Do not check spelling or grammar" was skipped.
I have a user who has a large legal confidentiality signature and recently they claim they can no longer put text in-between the large legal disclaimer and their signature part of the signature file. So if that makes sense when they type they noticed it no longer does the spell check as they go and if they hit F7 they get the Text marked with "Do not check spelling or grammar" was skipped. error message. I did notice after a Google search if they select all the text then go to Tools Language and uncheck the do not check spelling it works but would have to be done every time. S...

CRM HTTP Error 401.1 IIS
Hei, I installed CRM on the Windows Server 2003 on three box for 100 users. All users registred in the CRM Server and working on the clients. A: 1 for Active Directory Domain controler (ADSRV) B: 1 for SQL 2000 + CRM Server ver 1.2 (CRMSRV) C: 1 for Exchange Server 2003 (EXSRV) i have one problem that when i type http://crmwebsite on the CRMSRV then i get "HTTP Error 401.1, Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials. Internet Information Services (IIS)". When i try it on the ADSRV then it works well. It is also working well on the client c...

sp 6 Payroll tax update error
client attempted to install Rd 6 payroll tax update and code. The TX.cab file was successful but code update was successful on 2 databases then errored out on the third. She rec'd error: 'The stored procedure smGrantAccessOnAccountMSTR returned the following results: DBMS: 0 MicrosoftDyanmics GP' Has anyone experienced the same? Thanks, Debi And the error is? DBMS: 0, Microsoft Dynamics GP: ? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot....

error numbers
Does anyone know if microsoft has a way to look up errors and their resolution by ERROR NUMBER? I have never found anything like that. Now they have something called "Events and Errors Message Center" but even that doesn't appear to let one look up errors by error number! Thanks Hi, Fredrated schrieb: > Does anyone know if microsoft has a way to look up errors and their > resolution by ERROR NUMBER? > > I have never found anything like that. Now they have something called > "Events and Errors Message Center" but even that doesn't appear to...

OWA HTTP Error
Hi all I have just installed a new Exchange 2000 server and have tried to set up OWA 2000 but keep getting a HTTP error 404 file not found. The history is that the exchange used to be on the DC and ISA box and OWA was set up and working before although there was no reference to this in ISA so Im not sure how it worked! Troubleshooting I have done:- I am able to get to the exchange from internal using http://servername/exchange and it works fine I have set up OWA , I made the necessary adjustments to IIS ON THE EXCHANGE SERVER, allowing basic authentication and then published the web ser...

Error while import BCM Database into CRM 3.0
I am trying to import BCM Database into CRM 3.0 When I run " Data Migration for Microsoft Outlook Business Contact Manager" wizard I get an unexpected error. Can someone help ? thanks Here is the Log: 8/21/2007 5:15:38 PM------>Transitioning to next screen. From: Welcome screen. To: PreconditionCheck screen. 8/21/2007 5:15:38 PM------>Connecting to Microsoft CRM Shamir_Systems_MSCRM 8/21/2007 5:15:39 PM------>Checking that Microsoft CRM Data Migration Pack is installed: Success 8/21/2007 5:15:39 PM------>Establishing connection to CDF database: Success 8/21/2007 5:1...

Error sending Excel worksheet as an attachment
If anyone can give a hand in this that would be awesome. One of our users in this office is unable to send and Excel 2000 worksheet as an attachment when selecting File > send to > Mail Recipient (as Attachment). She can send to Mail Recipient just fine (in the body of the e- mail)... and is she just right clicks the file and sends to recipient it sends fine as an attachment... she only can't send it this one way (as above). She gets the Outlook error: "The action could not be completed" and when she clicks OK to that error she gets the Excel error: "Genera...

Template driver code for a new USB Touchscreen XP driver
We want to develop a new Touchscreen driver having a USB interface for Windows XP. Which driver template will be the most suitable to start the development ? make your device a HID and then you not have to write a driver at all. d -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "sanju_emb" <sanju_emb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E8AAAA05-B6EA-44A7-B9E8-20E5F0A5860C@microsoft.com... > We want to develop a new Touchscreen driver having a USB interface for > Windows XP. Which driver te...

Error code 57E
I have Vista 32 bit XP windows Home Premium. Try to install 2007 Microsoft System KB972581 and Visio Viewer 2007 Service Pact 2, stalls at 50% install, however any other updates are installed. I have turned off the firewall and Microsoft Security Essentials and tried to install after, and still error code 57E on these 2 updates. The updates that did install are as follows... Cumulative Security Active X Killbits Microsoft Outlook 2007 Junk Mail Filter Security Essentials for Microsoft Office Windows Malicious Removal Tool Security Update I had this problem before with the SP2 ...

Technical error

error in receiving messages.
I started getting an error message last night when I tryed to set my emails, and am still getting the same message this morning. The message is as follows The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.charter.net', Server: 'mail.charter.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E What so I need to do. Thanks, Bill "bransn1" <bransn1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:774E5DA8-C0DB-4354-8C35-A8482F1876EA@microsoft.com... >I started getting an error message last n...

custom errors in HRESULT
We have methods that all return HRESULT. We want to also report our custom error values in HRESULT. What's the right way to do this? "Sasha" <Sasha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87F67172-76EA-4B3D-9FEE-EBFC687F83D0@microsoft.com... > We have methods that all return HRESULT. We want to also report our custom > error values in HRESULT. What's the right way to do this? See "Error Handling (COM)" at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/com/html/15f3ae3e-1794-4948-a7aa-6309a703364b.asp In particular, read the section on "Usi...

Run-time error 438?
Hello, I am trying to create an edit control for my form. I lock my textboxes in properties and then I created a command button with an event on onclick. My codes are working for most of them expect a few. When I click the button it gives me Run-time error 438. My code is based liked this. Me![Control].Locked=False Private Sub Edit_Record_Click() Me![Drago ID].Locked = False Me![Drago Claim Number].Locked = False Me![Dealer Claim Number].Locked = False Me![Dealer].Locked = False Me![Store].Locked = False Me![Machine Acres].Locked = False Me![Part Fail Date].Locked = False - NOT WORKING ...

Business Contact Manager import error
Hi All. I'm using the new Data Migration Pack for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0. to import data from Microsoft Business Contact Manager into a new, clean, CRM 3.0 system. The import is failing, and I don't know why. I get as far as Map Users > Map Territories > Mapping Summary. When I click 'Configure' the migration stops with an unexpected error. I've included an extract of the activity log below, which shows more details. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! R 28/03/2006 11:38:11------>Next Screen Request: From ConfigurationSummary screen...

Display Screen 1/2 Grid; 1/2 VBE (or at least Code Window)
Is there a way (button, command, etc) to be able to view (quickly, and side by side) a my worksheet (only 1 workbook is open say) and my code window? If you just want to look at macros do a cltr+' (key to left of 1). John North Yorkshire UK "Jim May" <jmay@cox.net> wrote in message news:Fqb7d.10064$0j.2648@lakeread07... > Is there a way (button, command, etc) to be able to view (quickly, and > side > by side) > a my worksheet (only 1 workbook is open say) and my code window? > > Jim With Excel workbook open to the sheet of your choice and VBE o...

Error Message #7
I Get a Error message saying "Not enough system resources to display porperly" when i try to open my excel 2002 Program. What can i do to work in my excel??? But i can access to some level but this error message keeps on coming on the screen.. If you have other programs open at the same time, try starting Excel with them closed.........could be you need more RAM Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Naresh h" <Naresh h@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E0EC63C-8992-483C-9CAD-2DF264A394E1@microsoft.com... > I Get a Error message saying "Not enou...

Printi error with Excel in Vista
Printer is connected to a router using cable. No printer is directly connected to the Vista system. Vista is hooked up wireless. Both Word and Powerpoint have no trouble using the printer In Excel, I get the message "Current printer is unavailable". Note that I can print with Notepad and IE 7. VB 6 IDE results in "Problem getting printer information from the system. Make sure the printer is set up correctly". One issue is the inconsistency within the Office apps. The other is VB 6. Solutions? I'm guessing that the printer is not installed correctly. When I upda...

Share printer error
I installed a network printer on my 2008 server R2 64 bit. When i go to share it out i get the following error message Printer settings could not be saved. Operation could not be completed (error 0x000006d9) Jason Marino (jmarino@tekcoon.com) writes: > I installed a network printer on my 2008 server R2 64 bit. When i go to > share it out i get the following error message > > Printer settings could not be saved. Operation could not be completed > (error 0x000006d9) Somehow, I think you are better off asking in a forum devoted to Windows 2008... This for...

30 redeployment wizard error
I am trying to redeploy 3.0 in two cases. first case: redeploy in the same domain, everything is ok. second case: redeploy to a new domain, problem occurs during redeployment wizard usage. It says "An error occurred when populating Microsoft CRM user groups. Ensure that CRM user accounts are accessible from the current domain and run the wizard again." I created new users in the new domain and manually mapped with previous ones. Since this a test environment, user names, computer name, domain names of both previous and new systems are identical. Please give me recommendatio...