emails non receipt

emails -  non-receipt and non-arrival from/to previously ok contacts. No
error messages.  SSL option is unchecked.
windows vista system

send an email to yourself: does it arrive in windows mail?

judy wrote:
> emails -  non-receipt and non-arrival from/to previously ok contacts. No
> error messages.  SSL option is unchecked.
> windows vista system
0
PA

How do you forward email on Outlook?
Uh, press the forward button, address the mail, enter any information you want included in the forwarded mail, then press send? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Chris asked: ...

Can I restore emails deleted from POP3 after I had setup outlook?
Can I restore emails deleted from POP3 after I had setup outlook? After setup I realized there is an option to retain new mail on the server, but all past emails have been deleted. ...

Setting up new email
Hi I recently switched to MSN Internet service and want to set up my Outlook email program to receive mail at home. I don't know the pop3 and other information to put into the program so that I can resume receiving email there. I have both Outlook Express and Outlook 200 installed on the computer, whick is running on W98SE. Thanks for any help! Terry Ray plinus74@msn.com Consult the MSN help files for the correct information. Note: Many accounts were converted to HTTP accounts only. POP3 accounts may be unavailable depending on your service package. --� Milly Staples [MVP - ...

Mass Email #2
Hi all... another fun question. Is there a way to setup and email so that when it recieves an email it will re-send it to every other email in a list? Like a Team email account? Thanks for the help all. Er... distribution groups? everyone gets copy of an email to a common email address. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "New Exchange Admin" <NewExchangeAdmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF71F1E4-4B5C-4AF0-8DA1-7BF34BC3B703@microsoft.com... > Hi all... another fun questio...

Unable to send email to a certain address
I can recieve email froma certain address but can't send email to it or reply. I get the following error message: The original message was received at Tue, 18 Nov 2003 14:35:25 -0500 from ool-43507010.dyn.optonline.net [67.80.112.16] ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <rbayersdorfer@franklinlakes.k12.nj.us> (reason: 550 Can't verify your host name) ----- Transcript of session follows ----- .... while talking to mail.franklinlakes.k12.nj.us.: >>> MAIL From:<rjaekel@dicararubinoarchitects.com> <<< 550 Can't ver...

Retrieving a sent email before recepient opens it
How do I retrieve an email I sent in Outlook 2000 before the recepient opens it ? Hit the "Do do send" before "I decide tomorrow" button. "dan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I retrieve an email I sent in Outlook 2000 before >the recepient opens it ? Unless you are using an Exchange server, there is no message recall. With Exchange server, your chances are better. However, the best way to retrieve a message is to not send it until you have reread it and decide that this should be sent. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook...

how do i import all emails and folders from sbcglobal.net into out
Do you have a question ??? Read the following http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "sysdyne" <sysdyne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:40E4C3CA-74DA-4534-AC01-F48E98772648@microsoft.com... > "sysdyne" <sysdyne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:40E4C3CA-74DA-4534-AC01-F48E98772648@microsoft.com... <nothing> When you ask a question, don't limit yourself to the subject. It can be ...

Can Not Reply To Emails

Outlook and email
My poor brain is killing me, trying to figure this out: MS Office/Outlook 2000, Windows XP w/SP2, Netzero.com w/smtp and I don't know about POP3 I've configured Outlook to what I thought was perfect. I sent myself an email, via outlook, and shazaaam..there it was in my SENT box. But nothing ever comes into my INBOX. Any help for me in this cae at all??? Thanks in advance, Mike Picture Rocks, AZ 'I don't know about POP3' is your problem... That's the incoming mail server. SMTP is only outgoing... 12/28/2004 10:00:22 AM axipolti@yahoo.com wrote in mes...

Notification Email on duration date
Hi I have a question that is there any way to send email to owner when their task is reaching due date set for the task. I tried to make it work with workflow but I couldn't. Also I read through all the post here and couldn't find anything relating to my question. Sorry, subject should be "Notification Email on due date", note "duration date" Thks, motoC "motoC" wrote: > Hi > > I have a question that is there any way to send email to owner when their > task is reaching due date set for the task. > > I tried to make it work with...

change the color of non-printing characters in this version of Word?

report showing email sent
Is there any way to report on # of email sent by each user? Sounds like there's a default report that will provide this in SBS, but I'm running Exch 2K3 Std. I was hoping there was an option built into exchange, but it seems like I'll need to use a 3rd party tool. Anyone know a way to generate this type of report from Exchange? Thanks 3rd party, or write something yourself that is able to grep this information out of the message tracking logs and present it in a readable format :-) Seriously though, 3rd party is really what you need to look at for this type of reporting....

Cannot send email 12-11-09
I keep getting an error message reading*** Cannot find host*** Chances are, you have a typo in the mail server name. If you need more help, right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a = reply here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Randy" <RRestle@comcast.net> wrote in message = news:%2326x76meKHA.3960@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I keep getting an error message reading*** Cannot find host*** ...

Message of: a program is trying to access email addresses
you have stored in outlook. Do you want to allow this. Why does this show up when a MAPI account tries to use this. It there something in a security setting I can change? Thanks. See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm#autosec -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Kim Newberry" <olgkim@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:004901c34d57$c602c670$a601280a@phx.gbl... > you...

Can't send email thru Outlook 2002. PLS help...
I can receive emails fine, but everytime i try to send i get an "undeliverable" email back with the error "Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed". It looks like it's trying to find my IP address, but can't. I have a router that looks to be set up fine as I did the troubleshooting section that specified this problem, but still nothing. Any help would be appreciated. That error is generated by antispam software on the recipients mail server. Are you running your own SMTP server? If so, it's a problem with your server, if not contact your provider since the...

MS Money 2005
I goofed and set up several inventory products as non-inventory products...is there hope to convert same? Eric A. Nicolaus ...

How can I send a set of files, one file per email, automatically?
I need to send about 40 files to one or two people. I'm willing to do this in Eudora or in Outlook Express or Outlook. The problem is that these files are each relatively large: around 25MB each. Combining them into one file would be prohibitive. So I want to send 40 emails, each with one file. Does either of these mailer programs make that task possible? Of course, doing it manually would not be a reasonable option. Outlook should be able to do that with a batch file but you might want to find another way of getting that much data (approx 1GB) to the recipients like via FTP serve...

Subject Filtering blocking client from emailing
Running Exchange 2003. In ESM under message delivery properties and then under Sender Filtering we block blank subjects. Recently a client has had trouble emailing us. The email gets blocked right at the front end. The client gets a NDR "Sender denied" from our front end server.. When we disabled the blank subject option the client was able to send email in. The emails are not coming in with blank subjects.... Anyone seen this? Brian Skippy wrote: > Running Exchange 2003. In ESM under message delivery properties and then > under Sender Filtering we block blank...

cant attach emails to msg!! grrr
When i try to attach a file.. regardless of type or size i get a little window opening up telling me "could not open file".. this only just started to happen and has worked fine in the past. i dont recall any changes i have made... im using windows NT and outlook 2000. i do have a screen capture of the error that i can send to someone if that might help..? Try switching modes and then back again. (http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/choosingmode.htm) "ShAuN" <shaunbrooks5@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:05c601c35577$661fdfe0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > When i tr...

Is there a trick to having multiple email accounts now!?
I've always had a couple of different email accounts setup in Outlook Express. When I send a message, I select which email address I want the recipient to see as the "sent from" address. Today I tried to add more email accounts, but Outlook won't send mail from them. The new email accounts are from the same place, and I copied the same settings over from the accounts that already work. But no dice. Messages won't send from them. I then deleted all the accounts, disabled virus scanning and then set them up again one at a time - and tested each one as I went. They al...

Permission to add email address to user
We have a setup with a root domain called sun.local (SUN) and a child domain called ki.sun.local (KI). The forest and both domains are in Windows 2003 functional level. The SUN domain has an Exchange 2003 server running in native mode. In the SUN domain the user sunadmin is Enterprise Admin, Domain Admin and Exchange Full Administrator. In the KI domain the user kiadmin is Domain Admin. kiadmin had been made Exchange View Only Admin on the Exchange organization. We would like kiadmin to be able to create and administer new users in the KI domain and everything seems to work fine except ...

Connecting to internet link in email
I've just started receiving the following message when trying to connect to a url that's included in a received email message in Outlook 2002: This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on this computer. Please contact your system administrator. I've recently installed Activesync and an iPAQ PDA and also mNOTES software to sync with Lotus Notes. Some additional PDA apps but nothing else of significance. I can't figure out where the option settings might be that's preventing me from linking to the internet from Outlook. Can anyone help? OL2002: Er...

CRM Email 03-05-07
I need some quick assistance. My Microsoft partner is horrible when tring to answer these types of questions. 2 Identical emails are sent 1 from outlook and 1 from CRM with the tracking cookies turned off. The 1 sent from outlook goes thru fine but the one from CRM(not in all cases) gets caught in spam filters. This is not a spam filter issue seeing as the outlook email goes thru fine. What is CRM putting in the emails and how do i get rid of it? What are the SMTP settings for your CRM server? "Folders.com" <Folderscom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6...

why can't I send unless in reply to existing emails
I cannot send emails unless I reply to existing ones, even to those in my contacts. How do I sort this problem "Jeanius59" <Jeanius59@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6FEA4C14-2713-4431-99EF-C4E7A3468BE3@microsoft.com... > I cannot send emails unless I reply to existing ones, even to those in my > contacts. How do I sort this problem Any error message when you do try to send? Outlook version? AV program? Windows version? You know, just little details.... Jeanius59 wrote: > I cannot send emails unless I reply to existing ones, eve...

Where have my emails gone?
Hi there, we are in the process of merging with a new parent company and currently have two mail boxes setup in Outlook. I copied some mails from one mail box to the other and they have left the original mailbox but do not appear in the new one. However, I can find the messages by using a Search Folder. Apparently, the messages are in a folder called IPM_SUBTREE. What is that? ...