email account 02-28-10

I am having trouble setting this account up.  I just don't understand
anything about POP3 or POP1 servers.  Can you please help

0
tonya

First, you need to have a Yahoo PLUS account - the one you pay for.  Do you
have that - or the free one?  If you only have the free one, you can only
use the webmail access, not Windows Mail.

"tonya kelley" <tkelley731@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am having trouble setting this account up.  I just don't understand
> anything about POP3 or POP1 servers.  Can you please help

0
slk759

Export all email addresses to file?
I've been tasked with producing a file that contains ALL SMTP addresses in our organization. I've looked at the ListEmailAddresses.vbs file from Bharat Suneja (thanks Bharat!), but it keeps failing with the following error: Line: 54 Char: 13 Error: 0x80005000 Code: 80005000 Source: (null) Needless to say, I do not know VBScript so that error means nothing to me. Can anyone tell me what the problem may be? Thanks for the feedback - let me look into it - have used the script for a few years now, and has been posted on the blog/site for quite long but haven't come across any...

Equation Editor 05-16-10
I needing to know how to put my answer on the equation editor. Example my instructor has a work sheet and it has math problems, I have to give the answer and some I have to show the work and I don't know how to do this. Which Word version and which Equation editor? As of Word 2007 there is a new equation editor which gets used by default. It functions differently from the old one (which you can still use). Yves "vcrawl" <vcrawl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44D6D1F3-1FA1-4B46-93F3-60D7342D7C2E@microsoft.com... >I needing to know how...

Delivey receipts
We have exchange 2000 and use outlook 2002/2003. One member of staff says she used to be able to generate delivery as well as read receipts internally. But now only gets read receipts. But requests to external mail addresses still generate delivery receipts if requested and a read receipt if manually acknowledged by the recipient. I understand that delivery receipts are a server function - how can they get turned off and how can I rectify this matter please? I've never seen them turned off, but why would anybody want delivery receipts for internal e-mails? It's the same ser...

no email subject bax
When I create a new email, there is no bar / box / place for the email subject / title. where can I add a subject / title space for my outgoing messages ?running windows xp home with outlook 2000. Thanks Did you look on the view menu for Show Header? Depending on your editor, it may be on your options button. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solu...

Internet Explorer 8 will not open; Outlook 2007 emails not showing
I'm having the biggest issue with Windows 7 right now. I have installed Win7 Professional and had been using it fine with IE8/Firefox and MSOffice 2007 Ultimate. About 2 weeks ago, I had a massive email download (over 1000 emails, broken up to around 270 at a time) from Gmail. This is when I noticed that the HTML would not show up in emails that were listed as Safe Senders. Also, IE8 will not open. There are no error messages. If I click on IE enough times, I barely get to see iexplore.exe show up in the Task Manager before it disappears. Firefox works fine and has bee...

Cannot delete hotmail emails.
Dear All, I am having this problem in my office.I have a proxy server and every one access internet thru that.Now one of my user using outlook 2003 has created his hotmail account also in the outlook next to his office account.So now he has two inboxes in his outlook bar. He was having problem accessing his hotmail account via outlook and I managed to sort that by by putting *hotmail.com*;*services.msn.com* in the do not use proxy for the following websites in the internet explorer option.Now he can send and receive his hotmail emails via outlook but when he tries to delete any of h...

Anyone receive the email "The Golden Age of Windows 7 Forums"?
That was an editorial piece of work, eh? Long live newsgroups! Terry R. -- Anti-spam measures are included in my email address. Delete NOSPAM from the email address after clicking Reply. ...

mass emails...... outlook showing sent but not received by anyone
New computor....I must have something set up different than before in Outlook because the email blast appears to have been sent (shows in sent file) but not received. I have been sending this blast successfully for several years, but with new computor having troubles. Any ideas? is your SMTP server blocking them as spam? or their server treating them as spam? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http:...

MS Office with non-admin accounts
Howdy, Our iMac at home has accounts for parents (admin account) and kids (managed account). The parents account can use all of the features of word, powerpoint, etc. The kids account can launch the application but not use a number of the features - for example, in Word, you see the document, can type, print, etc., but you can't launch the formatting palette or use the toolbars. Word gives an error that says the application isn't installed correctly or is damaged (but still works fine in the admin account). Naturally, I don't want to give the kids full access to the system. Is...

Control Internal Users Emailing Each Other
Can someone please tell me if Exchange has the ability to deny certain users from emailing each other? My understanding is that even if these users do not see each other in the address book, they can manually enter the SMTP address. We want to prevent all users in a certain AD group from emailing each other. You would have to open the users accounts in ADU&C then: Exhange general tab>delivery restrictions button>choose: "From everyone except" and then add in the group that contains the other members you dont want to be able to send to this user. Philip Nunn "...

Mixed Exchange and Internet Email on Exchange Server 2003 and Outlook 2003
Recently installed a new SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003. Have clients using Windows XP Pro with Outlook 2003. On the Outlook 2003 profile I have an Internet POP Account and an Exchange Server Account. If I set the Internet account as the default account, it handles Internet messages properly, but also tries to send local messages via Internet SMTP server. If I set the Exchange account as default, it handles local mail correctly, but sends Internet mail through the Exchange SMTP server with the local email address as the reply address. Therefore, anyone receiving the message is unable to reply s...

Office Accounting Express / Professional install issue
I installed Office Accounting Express 2009 first on my computer but meant to install Office Accounting Professional 2009 instead. So, I uninstalled Express and then installed Professional. When I load Accounting it still shows me as having Express installed and not Professional. I have following the KB notes on how to completely remove Express and SQL 2005 and even did the registry editing....still does not remove Express. Has anyone had this issue and know what registry settings I need to remove or how to completely remove the Express version so that I can have just the Pro ...

FRX - AA and Natural accounts in a single Report
Hi. I have GP8.0 with analytical accounting module, and Frx 6.7 with sp3 with the Addin of analitycal Accounting installed . My Client need to make a single report who show the accounts with AA and without AA to consolidate 21 companies. When I try to add the accounts without analisis in a row, FRx dont show it, then I have to write the account on the field, but the data is not displayed in the report, only show the accounts with analisis. Any advice? BHC ...

Outlook 2003 sending blank emails / text missing from body
Hi I have just upgraded three machines to office 2003, outlook works fine on two machines but the third has the blank email body problem on all sent mails. Has anyone come up with a solution to this:- Every time I send a mail the recipient receives a blank mail, even the mail within the sent items is blank. I have tried changing the mail setting etc but as yet no solution. The set up on the machine is identical to the other two machines; the only difference is that this machine had an existing Outlook 2002 account set up that was imported when 2003 was installed. Therefore it had an existi...

pdf attachments in outlook 02
I have a problem when someone sends me a .pdf attachment per email. I can not see the attachment, i.e. I can see on the message size that there is an attachemnt there, but the attachemnt is invisible to me. If I try to forward the email to someone else, then the attachment reapears. Can someone please help me?? regards Nic ...

Verizon email into Outlook
I am having difficulties in adding my Verizon email accounts to outlook. I am using the MS Exchange (POP3, IMAP or http) and typing my email and password that I establish to get into my account. (Although the text says the the password my ISP has given me...is it not my account password?) I tried an encryption connection first - and received error message <an encryption connection to your mail server is not available.> Next I tried the unencrypted connection and tried the "Connect Using LAN" Response: back to the drop down box and tried the "IE or 3rd party&...

Permissions 10-12-06
Hi Could someone please assist me with the permission that allows email to be tracked or promoted to CRM? I need to adjust the permissions to allow this and I have looked at the permissions within security roles but I am unsure which one needs to be adjusted. Thanks alot Mark ...

emailing directly from an application
Hello all, I am having trouble figuring out why when I try to email something directly from an application the message is returned as not able to be resolved (the address). Specifically, I created a cmd button in Access to create an email automatically with an attachment in word. When sent, I get a non-deliverable report (The e-mail address could not be found. Perhaps the recipient moved to a different e-mail organization, or there was a mistake in the address. Check the address and try again.). This happens not just in Access, but also in other apps such as Excel. This may help, ...

email #85
what does '550 relay not permitted' mean You can't send mail through a server to which you are not authenticated. --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After furious head scratching, Alanmr asked: | what does '550 relay not permitted' mean ...

window based authentication with members defined in a distribution list. 02-18-10
I want windows based authentication for a particular folder of my web pages. This page should be accessible to only some of the managers and some other roles. I don't want to allow or deny role and persons in web.config. Rather, is it possible that a distribution list created in active directory of the domain and linked with web config? The logins that are there in the distribution list will only be able to view the pages and others will get error.aspx page. In this way, the non-technical higher position persons will also be able to grant and deny access to other membe...

Missing Emails
After re-installing Windows 7 Ultimate on my laptop and opening WLM all my old emails are missing All the accounts are there and new messages are coming in find. Please help me find those old messages (files). Have you performed a search for *.eml files ? Did you install Windows 7 to a different drive/partition, on top of the old, repair install, wipe drive-clean install etc ??? -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "gary g." <gary g.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12A7D053-A3B0-41EB-8C4E-8693F4181D7C@microsoft.com... > After re-installing Window...

Email from anonymous senders
The senders field is blank in emails I receive. How do I filter these out of my inbox? Thanks, ...

Reporting 10-29-07
We have a customized report that we run every month that we export to Excel. Is there a way that we can change the query on this report each month (since it is based on a monthly date) without having to create a whole new report? There has to be a way to do this so we can maintain the same formatting in Excel that we have done for that particular report. Please help. ...

10 Bed Risers
Bed Riser - King 10" (Sand) (10"h) Price:$79.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0000V0PXQ Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0000V0PXQ Bed Riser - Queen 10" (Sand) (10"h) Price:$59.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0000TR5YK Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0000TR5YK Bed Riser - Twin/Full 10" (Sand) (10"h) Price:$39.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0000V0PWM Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0000V0PWM ...

Outbox, Send/Receive before Emails leave?????
In Outlook, after composing an email I hit Send. The email just goes to my Outbox and languishes there. I must hit the Send/Receive button before it'll leave. There must be a way to make emails leave automatically after hitting Send without this step. Of course there is. You didn't provide any information. Post your Outlook version, mail account type, connection type, and automatic Send/Receive settings so someone can tell you how. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Hugh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2e51201c46cda$cdd70e30$a601280a@...