e mail home page

When my wife was using Windows mail she did something and lost the box in the
LH upper corner which lists the inbox, deleted items, sent items and junk
mail.
When we open up Windows mail the only thing that opens is the inbox.
How do we get this box back so we access the above items.

View | Layout | Folder List. Check it.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"Graham" <Graham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When my wife was using Windows mail she did something and lost the box
> in the
> LH upper corner which lists the inbox, deleted items, sent items and
> junk
> mail.
> When we open up Windows mail the only thing that opens is the inbox.
> How do we get this box back so we access the above items.

0
Bruce
5/15/2010 4:35:41 PM

"Graham" wrote:

> When my wife was using Windows mail she did something and lost the box in the
> LH upper corner which lists the inbox, deleted items, sent items and junk
> mail.
> When we open up Windows mail the only thing that opens is the inbox.
> How do we get this box back so we access the above items.

Click on local folders and then click on each folder.

Page Numbers in Publisher 2000
I am completing our Employee Handbook and do not want page umbers on my first 9 pages. Page 10 is the first one I want numbered beginning with page #1. Instead my page #10 is labeled page #1. Can anyone help and let me know if this is possible with this software? Thanks. -- Kay -- Kay Correction "Kay" wrote: > I am completing our Employee Handbook and do not want page numbers on my first 9 pages. Page 10 is the first one I want numbered beginning with page #1. > Instead my page #10 is labeled page #10. Can anyone help and let me know if > this is possibl...

Web page set to Inbox
Everytime I click on my inbox in Outlook, I receive a POPNAV web page and I cannot get to my email messages. I don't know how this happened and get rid of it. Go to the properties of your InBox (right click and choose properties) then click on "Home Page" tab and see if you have an address there. If there is a check mark next to "Show home page by default for this folder". Remove check mark and click on "OK" >-----Original Message----- >Everytime I click on my inbox in Outlook, I receive a >POPNAV web page and I cannot get to my email messag...

Is it possible to print more than one graph to a page?
I print multiple graphs for meetings and it takes up quite a bit of paper. Is there a way to print two graphs on one page? "Tammyk38" <Tammyk38@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE49E1AE-8C50-4125-A50F-B622360FA46A@microsoft.com... >I print multiple graphs for meetings and it takes up quite a bit of paper. > Is there a way to print two graphs on one page? ummm Put two graphs on a page? Put your charts onto a worksheet, don't keep them as chart sheets. Arrange them on the worksheet so they are half a page tall and one page wide, one above the...

How do I do mail merge with 2 2-sided documents per page?
I am trying to merge an excel mailing list with a two sided postcard. I can fit 2 postcards per page (2 fronts on one side and 2 corresponding backs on the other). Prior to doing the mail merge, the print preview looks correct. After the mail merge, the print preview shows only 1 postcard per page. This doubles the amount of paper I will need to use. Does anyone know how to set up publisher to allow me to print 2 postcards, front and back, with mail merge one sheet of printer paper? When you do a mail merge you can only have one card on your screen. If you are using 2007 I would s...

Mail wont delete from server
i recently started using WLM for my comcast email account on my new laptop with windows 7. the problem i have is that when i delete my messages from within WLM it does NOT remove them from my comcast mail account. the mail continues to build up until the box is full and i can revieve no more mail. My windows xp computer with outlook mail client was able to remove it from the serever. is there a setting i am overlooking to accomplish this? otherwise it defeats the purpose of using WLM if i still have to log on to comcast to purge all the mail. thanks for any help ! Tools | Ac...

mail merge to Word
Does anyone know why I can't get my zip codes in Excel to merge into mailing labels in Word 2000? On the first worksheet I get a very few to merge, the rest are blank. On the second worksheet where I've copied and pasted some random names and addresses from worksheet 1, the zip codes do merge but they all have a decimal and a zero at the end. I have gone to Format and chosen Text, but that doesn't seem to help. I've even cleared and re-entered all my zip codes. That made no difference either. Does anyone see a clue where I'm going wrong? TIA bob ...

Printing to the second page...
I created a MFC project with a CScrollView view class. I have the print font set up properly, but when I have text that makes a long view it won't continue printing to the second page. Does any one know how why this behavior is occuring? Thanks, RAB_Missouri In my experience, printing sucks in MFC. But that's probably because I hardly have experience with it. Anyway!! First you'll need to determine how many pages you can (and should) print. What I did in my application is scroll the view for every page that is to be printed and then do a redraw. It all depends on how your d...

Outlook messages print off of right side of page
I can print my messages after I open the or from my list of messages and they will print off of the right side of the page. Please advise. Thanks, John ...

Mail Server or Domain banned?
How can I find out if my mail server has been banned or if the administrator banned my domain name? Not enough info to go on. Are you running your own mail server? What makes you think it's been blacklisted? Are you getting bounce messages/NDRs? Rob wrote: > How can I find out if my mail server has been banned or if the > administrator banned my domain name? No, we are talking POP mail. I'm afraid a system administrator might be sabotaging me. Any email sent from mydomain.com is rejected by saiddomain.com. I think the system administrator blocked mydomain.com from saiddo...

Page sorter in Publisher:
How can I view in the page sorter all page numbers from multiple sections when in publisher? ...

Rejected E-Mail Relaying???
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C50A09.C6E8DBE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Client using Exchange 2003. Got an e-mail returned with with a = rejected: ip address listed on dnsbl.sorbs.net error. Their domain name has .us extension, is that causing a problem at the = recipeint's end, thinking that it is spam? Is there a way to stop open relay in Exchange 2003? Thank you for your help in advance! Candace Sparks ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C50A09.C6E8DBE0 Content-Type: tex...

Insert Multiple Pages from Word in Multiple PowerPoint Slides
I have a 10-page Word document (2003) that I want to insert into PowerPoint (2003) While in PP, I went to Insert > Object and then browsed to find the doc. and then I inserted it. But it only inserts the first page of the Word. doc. into the 1st slide. I want it to insert 10 pages into 10 slides. What can I do to insert all the pages? ANY help would be greatly appreciated, Karen In Word, File, you have Send to...PPT If you have use the Style, y'll get one slide per Style part "Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: F1D7D2...

Problem with user that sending out mail to 1000/users external
Hello I have 600/users on out Exchange 2000 server and some of them is sending out mail to 1000/user (external) and when they do that our mail server is working to hard and the other user is complaining. Is their anyway of stopping then from doing the mass mail during the day and then let them sending their mail at night?? Can I create some group (set some settings for max outgoing mamil) that handling this user or must I write some script?? Regards, Kenneth In Outlook, when creating new message click File\Properties\Send Options\MSExchange\Send this item in ... P.S. Sending message to 1000...

error when attaching apple "pages" doc #2
hi whenever i try to attach a "pages" doc to an entourage email i get a mnessage that i need to instal suffit i have stuffit exapnder installed, am running osx and office 2004 i loked at stuffit's site and they want $ for the compression program any ideas? i have "no compression" selected in my preferences thanks ...

Office Home & Student 2007 02-23-10
I am trying to install this program on my 3rd computer. I am getting the error code 1304: Error writing to file: Microsoft.Office.Interop.OneNote.dll Verify you have access to that directory. and another error code: 1712 This one had something to do with not being able to go back to previous installed versions. I now need the product key for 2003 to work. My question is: How do I verify I have access (I am the administrator) and where would I find the product key ( I don't have that disc anymore) Thank-you ...

Exchange 2010 Hub/CAS
I am in the process of transitioning from Exchange 2003 SP2 to Exchange 2010. I've set up 2 servers running Exchange 2010 with combined Hub Transport and Client Access roles. I am using Windows Load Balancing for the CAS array. My understanding is that the Hub Transport roles will automatically load balance. In front of these servers I have a firewall and an email filtering server. The firewall routes all SMTP traffic to the email filter server. The email filter server then routes allowed mail to my existing Exchange 2003 front-end server, which then delivers the mail to the ...

Page Breaks #7
How do I remove the page break lines (-------) around the pages after I go into print view mode??? tools>options>view and uncheck page break Regards, Peo Sjoblom "chris" wrote: > How do I remove the page break lines (-------) around the pages after I go > into print view mode??? Chris Tools>Options>View Tab Then deselect 'Page Break' at bottom left. Alex "chris" wrote: > How do I remove the page break lines (-------) around the pages after I go > into print view mode??? ...

chime when Outlook gets mail
Is there a way up change the sound? I'm on Outlook 2000 SP-3 9.0 with an XP machine and the sound is so subtle that I miss it sometimes. When i was on 98, it was a fairly clear two-pitch tone. ...

Client-Side Junk E-Mail Filtering
We are using Intelligent Message Filtering with Exchange 2003 SP2. We have a user where e-mail sent to a distribution list hidden from the GAL is being moved to his Junk E-Mail folder by Outlook 2003 SP3 client-side filtering. The e-mail is not being moved if cached-mode is disabled. I added the distribution list address to the user’s Safe Recipients list of their Outlook. Does the distribution list have to be visible in the GAL for client-side filtering to function properly or am I missing something else? Thank you Is this mail entirely internal or does it come from outsi...

Inserting multiple watermarks on same page
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Power PC new to MAC - I need to place watermark-like words &quot;SOLD&quot; on multiple paragraphs of same page document - using Watermark Tool only allows me to insert 1 watermark in cent of page - there has to be another way, can you help? Correct, Watermarks cannot be applied to individual paragraphs. AFAIK, the only way to do what you describe would be to create individual graphic elements. If you want them to be diagonal you'd have to use Word Art objects. Format as you wish & use Behind Text ...

Personal setting files for Home and Student?
Where can I locate the personal setting files for MS Home and Student? I am formatting and reinstalling MS H&S. Will need the same for Excel and Powerpoint also. See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/FilesToBackup.htm. In addition, if you're using Office 2007, you may have customized files in these folders: %appdata%\Microsoft\Document Building Blocks and subfolders %appdata%\Microsoft\UProof %appdata%\Microsoft\Word\Startup There may be similar advice for the other Office programs, so ask in their forums too. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP ...

Send HTML e-mails through a rule
Hi group, There is a way to send html e-mails with a rule? At this time we have a rule and it send an e-mail when a we create a new case, but it is only in text mode Thanks! ...

Only accept mail from people in my address book
How can Outlook be configured only to accept mail from addresses in my address book. Or how can it automatically delete mail from addresses not in my address book? On 10/22/2003 7:55 PM, DCJ wrote: > How can Outlook be configured only to accept mail from > addresses in my address book. Or how can it automatically > delete mail from addresses not in my address book? I don't think this can be done. Other members may have ways to do this. Sorry that I can be any helpful. Good luck. Alex -- -( Alex Yu | Systms Admintr | Multmd Devlpr | AEM | RPI | MSFT MVP )- What v...

i want to mail merge 1 address per postcard 4 to a page,
I have postcards preprinted on one side. I have made a publication using mail merge to add addresses. But I have 4 postcards on a page when I do the mail merge I am getting 4 postcards with the same address. How do I get one address per card but do 4 to a page? What version Publisher? In some earlier versions the print preview showed all the addresses the same, it was/is a Publisher bug. In Publisher 2007, once you have your postcard created --- File, print merge, on this screen, select multiple copies per sheet and landscape. There is a print preview on this screen. -- Mary Sauer ...

Repetitive Large Outbound E-mail Messages
With e-mail messages inc. attachments of >700KB, the messages stay in the outbox despite being sent multiple times. Error message (0x8004210B) indicates "operation timed out waiting for response from sending (SMTP) server. McAfee Anti-virus in use with the outbound WormStopper disabled. Have waited on hold nearly an hour and can't talk to customer service rep. Can anyone help? Could you try it again with the virusscanner (integration) disabled? Just to determine whether McAfee or Outlook is your issue. Don't forget to enable your virusscanner again! -- Roady [MVP] ww...