Duplicate Emails - started 1st April

Hi all, we have started receiving duplicate emails to out bt/yahoo account.
Noone has changed our settings so cannot see why this is happening .... any
suggestions on how to resolve please? Thanks in advance.

"infinitymum" <infinitymum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all, we have started receiving duplicate emails to out bt/yahoo
> account.
> Noone has changed our settings so cannot see why this is happening ....
> any
> suggestions on how to resolve please? Thanks in advance.

You probably have your account set up twice, go to the Tools menu then
Accounts, if you have duplicated accounts, select one of them and click on
the Remove button.

If not get back.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

0
mac
4/3/2010 10:26:33 AM
Hi mac,

Nope only one account ....
> Hi mac,
>
> Nope only one account ....

Hi, it is possible that you have a very large or corrupt message on the
server?

WM could be poling for new mail and failing at that one, causing it to
repeat the download of the same mails.

Log in here and check out what is happening:

https://login.yahoo.com/config/login

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

mac

Can only send email to myself using POP3
I have a problem sending out email using my POP3 account. I used the configuracion check of outlook and everything is working. The problem is that if I send an email to a different address then my own I get the following error message: Algunos de los destinatarios no recibieron su mensaje. Asunto: Test Enviado el: 26/04/2004 15:37 No se puede localizar a los destinatarios siguientes: en 26/04/2004 15:37 530 delivery not allowed to non-local recipient, try authenticating Anyone knows a solution? Thanks, Reinout You need to set up your outbound mail serv...

Outlook email password always requested
I use MS Outlook 2002 SP3 in Vista. The email password is asked for every time. Is there a fix for this? James A known issue - see http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/vista.htm --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, James Truelove asked: | I use MS Outlook 2002 SP3 in Vista. The email password is asked for | every time. Is there a fix for this? | James "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <What@ever> wr...

Missing Text in emails replied to via Lotus Notes
I use Outlook 2003 to create emails. Using either plain text or html format, when I send the email to a colleague who uses Lotus Notes, and they hit reply to the email type their response. I do not receive or read any of their text in the incoming mail in Outlook. If I use an alternative Email client such as Pegasus, I can read their text. What can I do to fix this, how can I get the missing text back from within Outlook, without getting them to re-create a new email with their response? I think that I have solved this. I think that when the option to remove blank lines is ticked. Ou...

Email blocked
Hello All I have a problem with receiving email from a certain domain, I can receive email from one user at that domain but not from any other user, there ISP is telling them that it is on our side that it is being blocked, we have nortons doing filtering but the emails are not even gettting to the filters, we can receive email from everybody else with no problem, we have exchnge 2000, could this be a DNS issue or is it coming from there ISP that is hosting there email, we can receive email from other domains that there ISP is hosting with no problem. ...

Where have my emails gone?
Hi there, we are in the process of merging with a new parent company and currently have two mail boxes setup in Outlook. I copied some mails from one mail box to the other and they have left the original mailbox but do not appear in the new one. However, I can find the messages by using a Search Folder. Apparently, the messages are in a folder called IPM_SUBTREE. What is that? ...

duplicate contacts
I was having trouble with CRM contacts merging into an Outlook Client. It doesn't seem to be working. What this user wants is for all of his contacts to be CRM contacts. Can someone tell me if CRM synchronizes CRM to Outlook or the other way? Anyway, I have triplets for most of the contacts now? Is there a way to remove duplicates in crm? The only thing I have found on the web is to merge them but that is a one by one process. Any advice would be helpful. Hey Tim, One of the intentions for merging records is to help you combine information from 2 duplicate records into one, and ...

Not getting all my emails
computer with XP and OE crashed. Have W7 now... downloaded windows live... can send and recieve but not getting all of my emails... (have other accounts set up with same email address.. am getting emails there but not all in W7). Have a Pop3 account. Never any problems with OE... don't understand why I recieve some emails and not others... some emails I send and people reply to I am not getting either. Any help would be appreciated. Are these actual different accounts, or different e-mail addresses that are aliases for the same Inbox? How are they set up? (i.e. rules moving t...

CRM Email 12-29-03
I have successfully installed the email router, and i was able to send emails from crm and successfully receive them (both to company domain and outside clients). I have noticed though: 1. when i send email activity to CRM users (CRMEmailEnabled attribute assigned), they do not receive this in their queue - actually the application should generate another activity appending CRMxxxx to the subject line which doesn't happen in this case 2. Internal mails (company domain) We can not send emails to CRM. I have followed the steps in the guide, created a queue...everything and i am still...

Multiple Exchange Servers and Email Router
When installing CRM 4 Email Router in an environment with 2 Exchange servers, where do I need to install the Email Router? it is not requirement in CRM 4.0 to install the exchange router on exchange. All you need to do is to choose the exchange server name while configuring the router . I myself had installed the router on CRM server. /Aamir ...

Email deletion over X amount of time for subfolders
I'm trying to configure the mailbox manager so it cleans out everyone's mailbox once a week for emails that are over a year old. I had no problem with cleaning out the Inbox, but none of the emails in the subfolders are deleted. I selected 'All Other Mail Folders' option, but that didn't work. Anyone know how to go about doing this or having this same problem? Thanks, John ...

Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 crashes when downloading email
I have tried everything to try and figure out why Outlook is crashing. I ran sfc, I reinstalled XP SP3, IE 8, Outlook 2007 and as a last try installed Outlook 2010. I tried new email profiles and I ran a full scan with Microsoft Security Essentials and Malaware but nothing! This thing is driving me crazy! I don't want to do a reinstall of XP as I would rather spend the time on Windows 7 in a few months down the road when I spec out some hardware. Is there anything left to try???? What's logged to the Event Viewer about this? Also see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/...

Money 2002 opens very slowly! Started few days ago!!! HELP
Hi to all, I have problem with Money2002. It is full with data from last year and until few days ago everything was ok. In average it would took about 3-5sec for MsMoney to open all the data, but since yesterday I need to wait app 10- 15sec for MsMoney to open. I tried everything but no luck. Anybody have a clue what this could be. Thanks in advance Is 15 seconds really that long to wait? What other programs and data have you installes/saved in the last year. Is your drives getting full? In microsoft.public.money, John wrote: > >I have problem with Money2002. It is full with...

Notification Email on duration date
Hi I have a question that is there any way to send email to owner when their task is reaching due date set for the task. I tried to make it work with workflow but I couldn't. Also I read through all the post here and couldn't find anything relating to my question. Sorry, subject should be "Notification Email on due date", note "duration date" Thks, motoC "motoC" wrote: > Hi > > I have a question that is there any way to send email to owner when their > task is reaching due date set for the task. > > I tried to make it work with...

Cannot send email 12-11-09
I keep getting an error message reading*** Cannot find host*** Chances are, you have a typo in the mail server name. If you need more help, right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a = reply here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Randy" <RRestle@comcast.net> wrote in message = news:%2326x76meKHA.3960@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I keep getting an error message reading*** Cannot find host*** ...

Identifying Duplicate Records
I have a dynamically created and amended table which occasionally contains duplicate records. These duplicates must be allowed but need to be flagged-up, when they occur, and marked in the table. Setting the No Duplicates property is clearly inappropriate. I can think of one or two ways of going about the job, including, perhaps running two nearly identical queries, one with the unique records property set and the other without, then comparing the results but the details of subsequently identifying and marking the appropriate entries have started to suggest some rather prolix VBA and...

Setting up new email
Hi I recently switched to MSN Internet service and want to set up my Outlook email program to receive mail at home. I don't know the pop3 and other information to put into the program so that I can resume receiving email there. I have both Outlook Express and Outlook 200 installed on the computer, whick is running on W98SE. Thanks for any help! Terry Ray plinus74@msn.com Consult the MSN help files for the correct information. Note: Many accounts were converted to HTTP accounts only. POP3 accounts may be unavailable depending on your service package. --� Milly Staples [MVP - ...

How do you forward email on Outlook?
Uh, press the forward button, address the mail, enter any information you want included in the forwarded mail, then press send? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Chris asked: ...

Retrieving a sent email before recepient opens it
How do I retrieve an email I sent in Outlook 2000 before the recepient opens it ? Hit the "Do do send" before "I decide tomorrow" button. "dan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I retrieve an email I sent in Outlook 2000 before >the recepient opens it ? Unless you are using an Exchange server, there is no message recall. With Exchange server, your chances are better. However, the best way to retrieve a message is to not send it until you have reread it and decide that this should be sent. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook...

CRM Email 03-05-07
I need some quick assistance. My Microsoft partner is horrible when tring to answer these types of questions. 2 Identical emails are sent 1 from outlook and 1 from CRM with the tracking cookies turned off. The 1 sent from outlook goes thru fine but the one from CRM(not in all cases) gets caught in spam filters. This is not a spam filter issue seeing as the outlook email goes thru fine. What is CRM putting in the emails and how do i get rid of it? What are the SMTP settings for your CRM server? "Folders.com" <Folderscom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6...

Duplicate transactions in Cash Flow
I'm noticing some transactions show up twice in my Cash Flow. Particularly, a yearly deduction for Christmas and now a double payment to the vet (also an annual payment). One will not let me delete it and the other allows me to skip. Any ideas how to delete the duplicate? Also, how do I find out about updates released? ...

Can't send email thru Outlook 2002. PLS help...
I can receive emails fine, but everytime i try to send i get an "undeliverable" email back with the error "Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed". It looks like it's trying to find my IP address, but can't. I have a router that looks to be set up fine as I did the troubleshooting section that specified this problem, but still nothing. Any help would be appreciated. That error is generated by antispam software on the recipients mail server. Are you running your own SMTP server? If so, it's a problem with your server, if not contact your provider since the...

cant attach emails to msg!! grrr
When i try to attach a file.. regardless of type or size i get a little window opening up telling me "could not open file".. this only just started to happen and has worked fine in the past. i dont recall any changes i have made... im using windows NT and outlook 2000. i do have a screen capture of the error that i can send to someone if that might help..? Try switching modes and then back again. (http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/choosingmode.htm) "ShAuN" <shaunbrooks5@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:05c601c35577$661fdfe0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > When i tr...

starting #s with 0
Does anyone know how to enter a number in excel such as 00123 that will stay that way in the cell and not change to 123? Please help me. If you want to use the number as a number (i.e., do math on it), format the cell using Format/Cells/Number/Custom 00000 If instead you just want to display it (as in, say, a part number), you can preformat the cell as Text, or prefix the number with an apostrophe '00123 In article <0cd801c37f3b$0e062e70$a101280a@phx.gbl>, "Jackie" <jackie84528@yahoo.com> wrote: > Does anyone know how to enter a number in excel ...

How can I send a set of files, one file per email, automatically?
I need to send about 40 files to one or two people. I'm willing to do this in Eudora or in Outlook Express or Outlook. The problem is that these files are each relatively large: around 25MB each. Combining them into one file would be prohibitive. So I want to send 40 emails, each with one file. Does either of these mailer programs make that task possible? Of course, doing it manually would not be a reasonable option. Outlook should be able to do that with a batch file but you might want to find another way of getting that much data (approx 1GB) to the recipients like via FTP serve...