Downloading emails won't happen - please help

My emails down load for the first four only, and the fifth email goes really
really slow and won't download and then drops out at the end, there are
emails behind this also. I am not computer minded and are up the creek with
out a paddle and sinking fast so to speak, please help me i have not had this
problem before.

Close WinMail an go to your server's Webmail site. Log in and delete the
fifth message. It is probably way to large to handle.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP [Mail]

"windermere" <windermere@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My emails down load for the first four only, and the fifth email goes
> really
> really slow and won't download and then drops out at the end, there are
> emails behind this also. I am not computer minded and are up the creek
> with
> out a paddle and sinking fast so to speak, please help me i have not had
> this
> problem before.

0
Bruce

Hi all. I have an application in MFC Visual .NET which i want to load an help file. As default the ".HLP" help file is loaded and in order to load the ".chm" help file i overrided the WinHelp function in my CMainFrame class and call the HtmlHelp function in it. The code is: ::HtmlHelp(GetSafeHwnd(),"MyApp.chm",HH_DISPLAY_TOPIC,0); but it is not working. What am i doing wrong? Thanks for your help. Nir. In addition : It is working first, but if i open ?CFileDialog before the help, it is not working. I don't know if when the project was created, t...

I'm a SQL Server newbie...need help with dates
I'm using SQL 2005 Dates in Access stored as date. Imported in SQL Server using import wizard. Goes into table as 8/6/2009 12:00:00 AM my query: sum(case when transaction_date between '08/01/09' and '08/31/09' then hours else 0 end) ap2, --i get 200 which is correct sum(case when transaction_date between '07/01/09' and '09/30/09' then hours else 0 end) apQ1, --i get 200 which is correct sum(case when transaction_date between '07/01/09' and '07/30/10' then hours else 0 end) total --I get 0 why am i getting 0? thank...

leading zero value help
Hello, I have two tables with a text field and the value in the field range from 50 to 9999. 50 is 2 characters, 100 is 3 characters and 9999 is 4 characters. I ran into a problem when referencing these values in calculation. How or what can I do to put two leading zero to 2 character field and one zero to 3 character field on all existing records? (Maybe a macro, I don't know) There are currently over 2000 records so it is sufficent to manually change them all. Any help is appreciated. Example: 50 = 0050 200 = 0200 950 = 0950 >>I ran into a problem when referencing thes...

Please help. Question about querying a subform
I asked this yesterday and see all kinds of questions around me being answered and suppose i just did not word this correctly. I have a table of lab results. It is related to my patient table. It is a one-to-many relationship. I have a date field, which is the date of last labs. I am trying to build a query that will pull only the most previous lab from each patient, with the criteria of it having been more than 6 months ago. I do not want to pull lab dates from 10 months ago, if there is one within the last 6 months. This is for a Dr and it is a priority that I get it d...

Please help: Windows6.0-KB956250-v6001-x86.msu during .NET 4.0 ins
Please see this post in .NET setup forum for details: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/netfxsetup/thread/e5067cb6-e5d1-44ab-a2df-33b52e79366f?prof=required I've been trying to install VS 2010 on my Vista laptop for weeks. It fails during .NET v4.0 install with the following error: Exe (C:\9e4eb1a408d61dd8118c98e39082f9\Windows6.0-KB956250-v6001-x86.msu) failed with 0x80040154 - Class not registered . I've taken many troubleshooting steps to try to resolve; most are listed in above forum link. Please let me know if you need more info. Thank you. -T ...

Newbie
Hi all I am not sure if this is able to be done, but I will explain what I am trying to do: I have the following cells: Worksheet 0 A B C D E 1 2 3 4 5 A B C D E 6 7 8 9 10 Where: A1 = Calculation in row 1 worksheet 1 B2 = Calculation in row 1 worksheet 2 C3 = Calculation in row 1 worksheet 3 D4 = Calculation in row 1 worksheet 4 E5 = Calculation in row 1 worksheet 5 and A6 = Calculation in row 2 worksheet 1 B7 = Calculation in row 2 worksheet 2 C8 = Calculation in row 2 worksheet 3 D9 = Calc...

Recovery of lost emails
Hi i just recently reformated my computer to the extent where no files were lost. my isp said that the emails recived through outlook express 6 should still be on my computer ready to be imported but i seem to having trouble finding those lost emails. my os is windows xp and i have outlook express 6 stang <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi i just recently reformated my computer to the extent > where no files were lost. my isp said that the emails > recived through outlook express 6 should still be on my > computer ready to be imported but i seem to hav...

Opening Email Program in IE8
When I try to open my email program with the envelope icon on my IE8 toolbar I get the error message: cannot perform this operation because the default email client is not properly installed. This was working fine and suddenly stopped. How can I correct? Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. Also state your default Mail Client (e.g., Outlook Express; Windows Mail; Outlook; Thunderbird; Windows Live Mail; Yahoo Mail). -- ~Robear Dyer (PA...

Changing the "reply to" on emails
I have several support reps who monitor a queue for customer support requests and then reply to the customer using a CRM email activity. We want any customer reply to our email to be sent to the email address asssociated with the queue. Currently, the emails we send via the CRM use the support rep's email address for the "sent from" and "reply to" addresses. The problem is that when the customer replies to that email, the reply is sent to the support rep's outlook vs back into the support queue. The support rep could be on vacation, etc. I tried settin...

outlook2003 help
Hi, all: I have a big 2gb file outlook.pst of outlook 2000, I could no longer work with this file in outlook2000. I know the file limit in 2003 is bigger, so I wonder I could use the 2003 open this file and still be ablt to modify it, as for now in 2000, I can read the information but not to modify like tasks. any help will be very much appreciated. thanks. David No you cannot. The file must be open to export to Outlook 2003 so you will have truncate the file first with the repair utility. You will still lose part of the pst file even if you eventually export to Outlook 2003. &quo...

please help
I am a long time member of this newsgroup, but I've recently ran into some financial problems http://www.geocities.com/bumpcycle/donations.html ...

Outlook 2007 Auto open email from known sender
There are a few people in my contact list with whom I need to keep in constant contact. A nice feature would be, for those individuals I trust, to automatically open email on my desktop, or at least to make the auto-notification window persistent. Thanks, Jeff ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader a...

Trying to mail merge to email
I set up a mail merge but when I tried to finish the merge to an e-mail that icon was grayed out. Does anyone know why this would be? You need to have Entourage set as your default email program. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 1/12/10 1:39 PM, in article 5F41ACE6-2801-46E7-ABCD-2C5D0EE1EC86@microsoft.com, "Leslie" <Leslie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I set up a mail merge but when I tried to finish the merge to an e-mail that > icon was grayed out. Does anyone know why this would be? Entourage is not your default email progr...

Help! #6
I have a spreadsheet which consists of a separate worksheet for each month. Each worksheet is holding data about the number of days a person is absent and the number of occasions. For example, if a person has a whole week off this will show as 5 days absent on one occasion. At the end of each sheet is a column with totals the number of days and another totals the number of columns. This data is then transferred to a summary sheet which comprises pairs of colums containg the total days lost in each month, and the total instances each month. My problem comes when somebody is absent over ...

Email not coming to Inbox without refreshing screen
I am required to leave Outlook open on my desktop in order for my wireless sync application to work with my PDA, but no email comes into my Inbox unless the screen is manually refreshed - any way I can change that? I have Outlook 2000 and am connected to an exchange server. Thanks for any suggestions. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/815052/en-us=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, deddlem asked: | I am re...

please help 12-22-09
I am having trouble with my form pulling info from my query. It will run fine if I don't have the forms!formname!controlname there but once I add that it won't pull at all. Does anybody have a clue why its not pulling? On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:44:01 -0800, MsWatts <MsWatts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am having trouble with my form pulling info from my query. I think you mean "my query pulling info from my form." >It will run fine >if I don't have the forms!formname!controlname there but once I add that it >won't pull at al...

Excel to XML: Need some help fine tuning a macro
Hey all, I've downloaded a Macro http://meadinkent.co.uk/ and have been editing it get the exported XML to appear as required, however I can't seem to get the 2 of my fields to display correctly. There are two fields which have numbers in but are formatted as text because I do not want them rounded up. One cell has -0.08162498 in it and in the exported XML doesn't even appear. Another cell has 51.51891794 in it and in the exported XML appears as 52. My question is how can I get the information to appear as I've typed it in rather then rounding it? I have cha...

Incoming emails
Hi all, we are installing MS CRM and we have problems about incoming emails. We understand that there is a way in which incoming emails of a sales representative enters directly to his workplace email folder. This is an option of the options window. We Typed CRMEmailEnabled in the Exchange Custom Attribute of exchange in the user. If the sales representative receives an email it enters to the inbox instead of the workplace email folder and we have to promote it manually. We are confused, can the sales representative receive an email directly to MS CRM?? or it is mandatory to promote it?? ...

Quick debugging help needed
I'm on a 2-hour deadline to get this sub working, and, since I'm new to VBA, I don't know enough to know which particular very stupid thing I'm doing. Having said that, if some kind soul can point me in the right direction to fix this, blessings will be upon your head. This stops in 'week2' with runtime error 424 - Object required - it's working on a scheduling worksheet and is looking for overtime hours in particular cases - hence the values 1, 2 or 3 in column W in rows where column AT is X. I know I don't yet know if number values require ""...

error in excel help. how to select a cell after clicking the Select All button?
Hello "To see all the relationships on a worksheet, in an empty cell type = (equal sign), and then click the Select All button. Select the cell, and press Trace Precedents twice." is written in Excel 2002 help. It's not possible to "Select the cell" following the procedure. Or How to "select the cell" in the procedure? begin 666 0486.gif M1TE&.#EA%0`4`)$``/___V9XI0```)D`F2'Y! ``````+ `````5`!0```)* MC(^I`>T/GP&BUHBG<'MCIW%-]VF61Z'0A%DE,[:GQU+M@ \T,T-"KFO45)P> @8/AP96"R5TI)6MIBQ$@H]I'P3EEM-UO[KA9D10$`.P`` ` end Ma...

email size is 2 or 3 times larger than original size
the original email document in publisher is 64 k before sending , after sending , the receiver of the email gets a file thats 146k in size, without using the signature in outlook, or sometimes it doubles, triples etc, ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. h...

Formatting Numbers Help #2
Hi there! Is it possible to type 1210 into a cell and have it formatted with a decimal automatically placed to make it 12.10. If so is it possible to have it summed in another cell to =Sum(A1:A3) in which you have 1210 entered in all three cells... the total would be 3630 formatted as 36.30 Is this possible? Thanks Craig Using Tools | Options, opening the Edit tab and setting Fixed Decimal ON and set to 2 you can enter 1210 and have 12.10 appear in the cell. However, this will apply to ALL cells in all books that you open until you reset the option As for the SUM() questions...

Changes payee when downloading
When I downlosd account from credit card Money sometimes changes the payee. Example, credit card shows HEB but Money changes it to Cox Communication. Ralph Probably need to change the option under tools->options->online services, 'replace downloaded payee names with user-altered names when available' or perhaps the 'show standardized payee names for which a name match is not found'. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions...

Auto cc to spesified email address
Dear The Expert, when users send email, then it automatically cc to spesified email address.. ie. when user1@mydomain.com send email.. the copy of email also sent to BossOfUser1@mydomain.com is it possible? .. please advise If this is to monitor user email activity I find it easier to give manager of User X rights to open User X's mailbox and view what is being sent, received..... If this is for incoming messages in their exchange account you can set messages to be copied to the managers mailbox under delivery options. If anyone knows a better way I am all ears. "Wina...

Website email related problem
Our website is on the same internal network and shares the same domain name as our Exchange 2003 server (Win 2003 server environment). PROBLEM: if a website user clicks on an email (ex: mailto:info@vipclubber.com) using the same domain email address from the site domain, the email does not go through to the mailbox where it was originally sent. I am not sure if it is a DNS, Mail Server or alias problem. What should be done to ensure a successful delivery of any related email funstion from the website to the correct mailbox that shares the same domain? Please help! ...