Create a Group Mailing List

I have created mail groups in the past, but now cannot.  I have also read all
the directions on this message board, but nothing works for me.  Help!

Why can't you? Are you missing the buttons on the toolbar?

Missing buttons from the Windows Contacts toolbar
http://www.vista4beginners.com/Missing-buttons-from-Windows-Contacts-toolbar

Vista - "New Contact" and "New Contact Group" Button Missing
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/186477-new-contact-new-contact-group-button-missing.html
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"lynnbw" <lynnbw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have created mail groups in the past, but now cannot.  I have also read
>all
> the directions on this message board, but nothing works for me.  Help!

0
Bruce

Creating Add In Using VB 6 Error
I'm following the instructions in the customization guide: - using the example code to build activeX dll - ran regsvr32 - updated the reqistry for the hooks. Keep getting error - "Attempt to execute COM object 'project1.class1' failed. Could not create object". I have tried it on several machines and get same error - I must be missing something...........thanks ...

E-mail Names
How do I set the auto complete not to display the e-mail address but only the name? You can't. Autocomplete will display whatever resides in the Autocompletion cache which is derived from the addresses to which you've already sent messages. Why do you think that needs to be changed? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Outlook 2003 E-mail" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F814770D-0F7E-442D-BE3C-9A6CAB922580@microsoft.com... > How do I set the auto complete not to display the e-mail address but only the name? ...

Rename Existing Distribution Lists in Bulk
There are many distribution lists name DL - *Something or DL - **Something. This is in the DisplayName and Exchange Alias. I would like to know if there is a script that would allow be to modify the DisplayName and Exchange Alias of these DL's? Any help is appreciated. ...

Microsoft lessons should be listed from basic to advanced
As a beginner, I find it difficult to know which lesson to choose from the list ... I don't know what's basic and what is more advanced. It would be much more helpful if the basic lessons appeared first, followed by others in order of difficulty, then finally special features. Right now I'm doing lessons on Excel and using 2003. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow th...

Creating a header in word after the second page.
Hi, I am making a word document with a header but i only need the header to appear after the 2nd page. i can make it appear only after the first. any help would be appreciated. Thanks. You could use a field construction { IF { PAGE } > 2 "Your header text" } You must use Ctrl+F9 to insert each pair of field delimiters and Alt+F9 to toggle off their display. Alternatively, you will need to insert a Section Break between the second and third pages and put the information in the Header of the second section of the document after unlinking the header in that ...

List all users with Send AS rights
Hello All, I need to find a utility or script that will show all users who have the Send AS right enabled. I have looked at the script in Microsoft KB Article 912918 and it list all users who have full mailbox rights but do not have Send AS rights. What I need is to list only the users who do have Send AS rights. Is there anyhting that will tell me who has Send AS rights? -- RS MCSE, MCP +I MCP See if this helps. Auditing Send-as and Receive As rights via script http://gsexdev.blogspot.com/2005/12/auditing-send-as-and-receive-as-rights.html James Chong Rschraeger wrote: > Hel...

Future delivery of e-mails
In MS Office Outlook 2003, how do I schedule an e-mail to be delivered every Thursday? You cannot do this with Outlook by itself. Please try our email scheduler (http://www.repeatmail.com) which will allow you to send multiple individual emails, html or plain text, with attachments, either as a one-off or regularly at a specified time and interval. The recipients list can be drawn from your Outlook Contacts, a plain text file,database or spreadsheet. -- John Blessing http://www.LbeHelpdesk.com - Help Desk software priced to suit all businesses http://www.room-booking-software.com -...

I need help creating a Bill of Lading using Excel.
I work for a small distribution company and I need help in addin formulas to a worksheet that I use as a template to create Bills o Lading. For those that do not know what a bill of lading is it is shipping document that usually consists of four identical pages excep that each page is numbered 1, 2, 3, or 4. It contains shippin information such as the Ship To address, material description, freigh billing info, purchase order numbers, and contract info between th freight carrier and the shipper. For the past several years a hav been using Excel worksheets as templates to create the b.o.l.s ...

Send/receive in Windows Live Mail
I do not see a "send/receive" task bar button in my new Windows 7 Mail as I did with Outlook Express. Where is it and how do I command "receive" when I am working with Live Mail? -- Bill in California The Sync button does that chore in WLMail. Place the cursor over it to see the description. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Bill S" <BillS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58711225-8496-4EA9-912B-3775D8C03E77@microsoft.com... >I do not see a "send/receive" task bar...

Giving a list of names
Why does this not work: CString names[]={"Sun", "Dragon","Tiger", "Wind", "Moon"}; Compiler says syntax error: { -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Music, Recipes, Photos, and more: http://www.sequoiagrove.dk "You don�t frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur-king, you and all your silly English kaniggets. Thppppt!" -------------------------------------------------------------------------- works for me ...

moving mail from a public folder to a new mailbox
I can't seem to find an easy way to move the contents of a public folder to a newly created mailbox without setting up and Outlook client. Any ideas? Currently, using Outlook (or I suppose OWA would work too) is the only way to export data from public folders that I am aware of. It would be nice if Exmerge had this functionality, but it doesn't. Why the aversion to setting up an Outlook client? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) <soundy@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1152119...

Outlook 2003 e-mail signatures change font color and size
We have multiple users on Windows XP, recently converted to Outlook 2003 e-mail from Eudora. Two users (out of 34) have this issue: The default signature is placed in a new message, but its text is "white". If you select all with Ctrl-A to highlight and then choose black text color, the signature is visible. We have deleted the default signature entirely, created a new one, pasting in from Word and the problem still exists. Needless to say, this is a nuisance. A 3rd user has part of his signature (not all lines) showing up in the recipient's e-mail with large font >24 points ...

Why can't I see the pictures in my e-mails?
I can't see any pictures in my e-mails. There is abox outline with a red x instead walter2 <walter2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I can't see any pictures in my e-mails. There is abox outline with a > red x instead What version of Outlook? -- Brian Tillman ...

MS Publisher 2002 Creating Thousands of Temp Files
Hi Can anyone tell me why my MS Publisher 2002 is creating 60-70 thousand zero bit temp files in my Document folder everytime I create a document in Pub? I've never had this happen before and it's getting hard to get rid of them! I am using MS XP Home for an operating system on a fairly new Dell desktop... Thanks, Dave Have you tried a "disk clean-up?" Right-click your hard drive, click disk cleanup. I don't know how large the temporary folder can be and if it is missing where do the temp files go. This is a Windows function. You probably will get better advice a...

Public Folders showing in Global Address List
I am having Public Folders showing up in my Global Address List in Outlook/Exchange 2003 environment. How can I remove them? Also, now that we no longer have 2 Exchange servers (consolidated into 1) can/should I remove replication on all public folders? It seems unnecessary. Thanks. David You can either mail-disable them (right-click on the PF in ESM), or you can hide them from the GAL by going to the properties, Exchange advanced tab (also in ESM). BTW - in mixed mode, PF's are mail-enabled by default. In native mode, they aren't. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageO...

Saving e-mails and Addresses without Exporting
Hi, My current version of Outlook Express isn't running (in WIN98 SE). When I attempt to start up, I see the box that displays, "Microsoft Outlook Express" then the application locks up. I want to reinstall the app. to fix the problem however I need to save my existing e- mails and address book before reinstalling. The problem is that I'm unable to launch the app. and therefore cannot use the Export feature so I don't how to get at my old e-mails and address book. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Glenn. Glenn <tkd003@cogeco.ca> wrote:...

Windows Live Mail cannot access hotmail account
Unable to send or receive messages for the F----- account. Windows Live Mail can't connect to the Hotmail server. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to 'Sign In' (http://hotmail.live.com) on the Web, or try again later. Server Error: 5102 Server Response: Xfs request 'GetAccountData' failed. Response code: 'UserLocked', server response: '750 0' Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE20003 I just started getting this error. I did not change a...

out going mail
My out going mail will not leave the out box, I moved thewm to drafts but they still will not go, Outgoing mail only sends through the outbox, not drafts. What errors do you get when sending? "gripy grandma" <gripy grandma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC0B55D4-DA89-44AE-9A81-1F5826396AB8@microsoft.com... > My out going mail will not leave the out box, I moved thewm to drafts but > they still will not go, Hi, Grandma. HOW are you trying to get them to "leave the out box"? Please tell us, step by step, what you are do...

Can't receive or send mail
Hi all, My Exchange server, up and running from 2 years doesn't send and recive any mail either internal mail and extarnal. Here it is the errors logged: Application Section several warning like this: MSExchangeMTA ID 290 System Section several warning like this: SMTPSVC ID 4006 help! Can we see full unedited info from those events? Andrea Caldarone wrote: > Hi all, > > My Exchange server, up and running from 2 years doesn't send and recive any > mail either internal mail and extarnal. > Here it is the errors logged: > > Application Section > se...

How to create a new address book on Exchange 5.5
Hi All, Can you please tell me how to create additional address book to add on our Exchange 5.5? My boss want our sister company e-mail address to be our address book. But, it has a different domain name. How do I go about doing this? Does the option to create a new container for a new recipient will work? Thank you in advance for you help. Adam What exactly do you mean by "My boss want our sister company e-mail address to be our address book."? Try to explain a little better. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please d...

Need help in list box
Dear Sirs , Could you please explain to me how could I place a question in allenbrowne.com and from where I can view the respond ? Now I have a question and I need your help , it is very urgent please . I am using Microsoft access 2007 and I have a table called =93Type Table=94 it contains tow fields : Typecode and TypeName , so when I have a new type I will add it to this table . I have a second table called =93Etape Table=94 it contains a several field and one of these fields called =93 type code=94 (take the data from the Type Table) I need to create a form to vie...

Links in Outlook E-mail
I recently purchased a new computer with Windows 7 installed. I have installed my Office Professional Plus 2007 Suite. I can send and receive e-mail just fine. However, if I try to use any link in any e-mail that I receive, I have a problem. Originally, I was getting an error message that told me the file extension was unknown and I was given an option to search for a program. The program would be internet explorer. This would then add a specific file association for that one link in my default programs. I have spent hours on the phone with the computer manufacturer (...

Synching Entourage calendars and mail between two computers

Grouping and counting
I want to get the number of transactions per day... The data looks like below.. I first need to mask out everything leaving the day and then I need sort, and group dates on transactions and then sum up the transactions per day... then I can get a average of transactions per day... Appreciate any help... Date Sold Transaction 2/27/2004 9:43 46724 2/27/2004 15:52 46747 2/27/2004 15:55 46748 2/27/2004 15:55 46748 2/27/2004 15:55 46748 2/27/2004 15:55 46748 2/27/2004 15:55 46748 2/27/2004 17:44 46750 2/28/2004 8:57 46752 2/28/200...

retrieving mail from another location on other computer. HELP
When i travel i don't always go with my own laptop. Can i access my outlook mail on the web ? If your mail provider makes it available on the web, yes. "Juliemrm" <Juliemrm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0191906-4B63-4020-AAC4-58041BD51703@microsoft.com... : When i travel i don't always go with my own laptop. Can i access my outlook : mail on the web ? Yes & No You wont be able to access the mail you have downloaded / sent within Outlook, unless its an imap account Otherwise see Tom's post "Juliemrm" <J...