Changing e-mail adress

A little while ago i gat a new e-mail adress, but now i dont know how to
change the adress in ''windows mail'' .. Any suggestions ??

"HelleXi" <HelleXi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>A little while ago i gat a new e-mail adress, but now i dont know how to
> change the adress in ''windows mail'' .. Any suggestions ??

Tools menu>accounts>Add.

Do you have all the server details to go with the new address?

If not then get back with more detail of the new account, we need the bit
after the @ only.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

mac
4/15/2010 5:41:48 PM
Tools | Accounts | This Mail Account | Properties | General Tab | E-mail
Address Field.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"HelleXi" <HelleXi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>A little while ago i gat a new e-mail adress, but now i dont know how to
> change the adress in ''windows mail'' .. Any suggestions ??

0
Bruce

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01CAE20C.A3C397F0

------=_NextPart_001_0019_01CAE20C.A3C397F0

"HelleXi" <HelleXi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
>A little while ago i gat a new e-mail adress, but now i dont know how =
to=20
> change the adress in ''windows mail'' .. Any suggestions ??
------=_NextPart_001_0019_01CAE20C.A3C397F0

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2 face=3DArial>"HelleXi" &lt;</FONT><A =

href=3D"mailto:HelleXi@discussions.microsoft.com"><FONT color=3D#000000 =
size=3D2=20
face=3DArial>HelleXi@discussions.microsoft.com</FONT></A><FONT =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D2 face=3DArial>&gt; wrote in message </FONT><A=20
href=3D"news:729A94D2-8811-4136-895A-E06EB5ED0D32@microsoft.com"><FONT=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D2=20
face=3DArial>news:729A94D2-8811-4136-895A-E06EB5ED0D32@microsoft.com</FON=
T></A><FONT=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D2 face=3DArial>...</FONT></DIV><FONT =
color=3D#000000 size=3D2=20
face=3DArial>&gt;A little while ago i gat a new e-mail adress, but now i =
dont know=20
how to <BR>&gt; change the adress in ''windows mail'' .. Any suggestions =

??</FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0019_01CAE20C.A3C397F0--

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01CAE20C.A3C397F0

-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----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-----END CERTIFICATE-----

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01CAE20C.A3C397F0--

0
COLIN