cant send emails 01-25-10

I get this error message.

The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Fw: INFORMATION URGENT,
Account: 'MALBIS', Server: 'smtp.live.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

can you please help me.

0
LovFaithHap

Change your port to 587 and verify your other settings against these . . .
Live.com Settings:

Server names and ports:
POP3   =   pop3.live.com    Port = 995
SMTP   =   smtp.live.com   Port = 587

Checkboxes you need to check include:

Server Tab:  "My server requires authentication"  (Click "Settings" button
also and fill in "Log on Using" email address - *** but do NOT check the
checkboxes there . . . .)

Advanced Tab:  BOTH outgoing and incoming - "This server requires a secure
connection (SSL)"

General Tab (if desired but generally recommended):  "Include this account
when receiving mail or synchronizing"

Should work - if you get errors post the entire error message (cut-n-paste)
for further assistance.

"LovFaithHap" <mconcepcion76@live.com> wrote in message
> I get this error message.
>
> The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Fw: INFORMATION URGENT,
> Account: 'MALBIS', Server: 'smtp.live.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
> Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
>
> can you please help me.

0
slk759

Outlook deletes my ISP emails
I use MS Outlook to receive emails from ISP of SBC-Yahoo. Each time I got connected to the SBC account, I could receive my email from SBC account, but all the source emails in the SBC account were deleted automatically by the MS-Outlook.I could receive the mails but can not send the email through MS-Outlook. I have no problem in using the Outlook Express but the MS- Outlook. Please help! Thank you very much. Mai ...

new email not displayed after running scanpst
I am running Outlook 2003 and this morning I got an error that there were file errors in my Inbox and to run scanpst.exe. I ran the scanpst.exe and fixed the file. When prompted if I wanted to backup the old file I chose yes named the file OutlookRepair.bak. Now when I download my email the mail is taken off my email server and the mail is not being displayed in Outlook. I have checked my Data Files location and it is still showing the same location as before the error. I tried importing this file and got a message that the file i was trying to import was the same as the destinatio...

setting up email in Outlook2003
I'm having a problem setting up an email account in this new Outlook 2003. My POP3 is correct, my SMTP is correct. Everything appears to be fine until I send a test message. I keep getting the following: (0x8004010F): 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.' I set up everything in Eudora and it works fine, but I don't like Eudora! What am I doing wrong? Dave Try creating a new mail profile here: Control Panel->Mail Icon->Show Profiles->Add. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to ...

OneNote IE8 send to button
I am running IE8 and do not have a OneNote button in either the toolbar of under the tools menu. rkalb wrote: >I am running IE8 and do not have a OneNote button in either the > toolbar of under the tools menu. Check the add-ons in IE (Tools | Add-ons ....) if "Send to OneNote" is activated. Rainald ...

can not send without error code
Hi, kindly help me. Out of sudden I can not send my email, but I still can receive email. My outgoing email just sitting in the outbox. I try send and receive several times, there is no error code but they only receiving without even try to send I do not change anything in the setting and even truy to recheck all the setting (SMTP, etc) and everything still ok need your immediate response, many thanks in advance How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html WMUtil http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/De...

Some emails bounce back
Hello, I have a client running exchange 2000 and 99.9% of all email is sent without issue. We have a email addresses that seem bounce back with the following error. The e-mail address could not be found. Perhaps the recipient moved to a different e-mail organization, or there was a mistake in the address. Check the address and try again. <server.domain.local #5.1.8 smtp;550 5.1.8 <user@externalnamespace.net> Invalid local address> Anyone have any ideas? I know that reverse DNS is set up correctly and it's strange that this doesn't happen except when...

please send me a good solution
hi all, I have an application in which the worker threads are created using Win32 API and the main thread is actually a GUI in MFC. I have to Send Messages from worker threads to WinMain thread quite frequently . I earlier used SendMessage() function but my application used to hang frequently. So instead I used PostMessage() function, the application works well enough now .. but still in some cases it hangs. I tried to debug the condition and found that my WinMain stucks in the AfxPumpingMessage function. I don't know what to do? Can anyone suggest a workaround for this situation. ?? Than...

How to reorder email accounts in Mail view?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Is there a way to change the order that email accounts display on the left side in Mail view? Hi, sorry, you can't change that. The accounts are ordered alphabetically, with the default account on top. On 22/02/10 18:51, spamtarget@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: > Intel Email Client: Exchange Is there a way to change the order that > email accounts display on the left side in Mail view? -- Mi...

If Statement 01-28-08
Hi there, I posted a similar questions earlier today and got help, then tried to apply the solution to this formula and got an error. I use the following calculation in a sheet. Where there is no value to calculate, i want to have "NA" appear in the field. =SUMPRODUCT(--('Daily Reading Master Log'!B$3:B$400>=DATEVALUE("02/01")),--('Daily Reading Master Log'!B$3:B$400<=DATEVALUE("2/29")),'Daily Reading Master Log'!BM$3:BM$400) -- Carlee Carlee "... calculation in a sheet..." Are you describing Excel? This newsgro...

Email Router Crashing
Hello, I am having an issue with email router. When the service is started, it is then stopped immediately with the error message: The CRM Email Router on Local Computer started then stopped. Some service stop automatically if they have no work etc etc In the event viewer we get the following error Message: #16192 - The E-mail Router service could not run the service main background thread. The E-mail Router service cannot continue and will now shut down. System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: The E-mail router service cannot access system state file Microsoft.Crm.Tools.E...

forward exchange 2003 mail to external email #2
hi anybody knows how to do this? i tried this but it didnt work http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/mf015.html its ok now..i just create another account..and and configure an external mailbox to that account..and then on the first account, i just put a forward to under delivery options the another accoount..:> :> ...

Outlook 2003: My "auto suggest" email address does not work after reboot
Running Windows 7 HP 64. After I access names in the Contact list, they will be auto suggested as I start to type a letter, but if I reboot, its as if I've never done it. Never had that happened before. ??? "Hotkey" <noway@notnow.com> wrote in message news:OPqTXyHaKHA.3992@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Running Windows 7 HP 64. > > After I access names in the Contact list, they will be auto suggested as I > start to type a letter, but if I reboot, its as if I've never done it. > > Never had that happened before. This is a sighn...

Can't access send/receive under mail setup
I am using Outlook 2003 with exchange. I want to add a pop3 account. The Pop3 account sends but won't receive (although the Outlook test message is fine). When I go to tools/options/mail setup and push the send/receive button, nothing happens. I have just installed a new hard drive. This worked on the old one, and on other computers. I have recreated the profile from scratch but I have the same problem. What's going on? Can someone help me? -- Thanks. Sammie SBS 2003, OFFICE 2003, XP-PRO-SP3, IE7 ...

Can't Delet Email Message
I have an email in my Outlook 2002 inbox (a forwarded task) that I cannot delete. When I try to delete it I get an error message saying "Outlook cannot do that action on this type of attachment." I experienced a similar problem in Outlook Express when my inbox was corrupted and fixed that problem by deleting my inbox. But when I try to do something similar in Outlook 2002 I just get an error message that says the .pst file is in use. Any suggestions? Try closing Outlook, moving the .pst to another location and then import everything back in filtering out the bad message if ...

Email attached to wrong account
If I've make a mistake and selected the wrong account/contact/etc when tracking an email how do I correct the error? Thanks, Jim ...

lost e-mails 08-24-10
I am losing my e-mails after I open them. They are disappearing from the inbox . I believe they are still being saved somewhere, but don't know where, or how to locate and fix the problem. Please help.. anyone. Thanks -- len While in the Inbox: View | Current View. Show All Messages should be the only option checked. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "len" <len@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:55E726CD-8CF1-4CCE-B559-B514974DF4DB@microsoft.com... >I am losing my e-mails after I open them...

Unable to send a .zip attachment
Hi, I use an exchange server 2003 in my organization. The attachment size is set to 5MB. When I try to send a mail with 800KB .zip attachment to a google account, it gets returned The error is Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Sent: 2/9/2005 10:18 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: lasantha@gmail.com on 2/9/2005 10:36 AM The recipient could not be processed because it would violate the security policy in force <abc.com#5.7.0 smtp;552 5.7.0 Illegal Attachment> I use ISA 2000 as my firewall and I have enabled S...

vlookup cant be used
I need a way to transfer data. I have one sheet that contains all information. All of this data needs to be transferred to a template ready for print. I have contemplated using a vlookup to quicken the method, although the data sheet will be moving too and from computers, and so the vlookup will not work. Is there any code that might possibly help me, i.e. a code that looks for the datasheet and does some sort of vlookup after it has located the file? Or should this problem be tackled using macros, although i imagine that this will have the same effect. How "ready for print"? Are...

Trying to make Outlook my default email program
I am Trying to make Outlook my default email program (Earthlink 5.0 was coming up) but when I click on an email link (mailto:whoever@whatever) a error message comes up saying that my "default email program is not installed properly". I have opened control panel and re-set web settings. I have made sure Outlook is set as default under tools- configure-use other mail client, in my browser and it still doesnt work. When I click on an email link Outlook opens up but the error message still says "default email program is not installed properly". any help would be greatly...

Problems sending email #2
Ok I can't quite figure out what the problem is with why I can't send emails. If I do a test email through the email account setup it goes through fine. When I send an email this is the error message that comes up. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test email Sent: 2/3/2007 3:57 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'djc122984@aol.com' on 2/3/2007 3:57 PM 553 Sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts. It does this no matter what email address I send a message to. I...

Routing the emails for another ISP (Exchange 2000)
Hello, I am analyzing a situation for a client: I has a LAN that has 4 PCs, assigned to 4 local users, each one has an email account (Exchange 2000). But emails should not be routed for the ISP that is being used, they must be routed for another ISP set. What options do I have for this. I hope you understand my question. Thanks. ...

Hi Im hoping someone could help with this one. I have a customer where i set up the ability for secretary to be able to access her bosses mailbox as well as the hope to send as that user (boss). Well i followed both of these articles, MS 327000, 281208. as well as information that i found from searching other post and still the user gets the message when trying to send as the other user: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: user@xxxxxxx.net on 11/21/2005 10:14 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administr...

Printing multiple emails in outlook 2002
Just wondering if it is possible to select multiple emails in outlook and have them print on the same page. Thx Figured it out. Select multiple emails, go to file>print and make sure "Start each email on a new page" is deselected. >-----Original Message----- >Just wondering if it is possible to select multiple emails >in outlook and have them print on the same page. > >Thx >. > ...

Denied Permission to Send an E-mail to Specific Domain
I'm running Exchange Server 2003 SP1. We have two domains I'll call DomainOne.com and DomainTwo.com which are on two different subnets and at two separate sites. The Exchange Server is in DomainOne. Also, on an Active Directory server (ADServer01) in DomainOne is a secondary zone for DNS replication from DomainTwo.com. We do this to be able to resolve PC names through a VPN from DomainOne.com to DomainTwo.com. For e-mail, DomainTwo.com uses an external pop3 e-mail provider I'll call POPEmail.com. Their e-mail addresses use the following format: jsmith@DomainTwo.com. So, all ...

Functionality for pre-selecting outgoing email account
Hello: I am looking for software that will allow Outlook 2003 to provide a pop-up window asking me which account I want to send from when I click on the "New Mail Message" button. Idealy, this would insert the proper signature for the outgoing account to be used in the email. Can you help point me in the right direction for this? Thanks in advance. J. Chris Templeton Outlook 2003 already provides this functionality via the Accounts drop-down list on an open message. If you want it to switch signatures automatically, you need to be using WordMail as your editor and have a de...