cannot send email messages from Window Mail

I have email on mail2web.com and I use it from windowsmail so my problem that
I can recive email messages but Icannot send

Do you get an error message when you try to send? If so,=20
right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply =
here.
We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.=20

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Hassan" <Hassan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
>I have email on mail2web.com and I use it from windowsmail so my =
problem that=20
> I can recive email messages but Icannot send
0
Gary
11/23/2009 7:06:10 PM
Here's one of the messages I'm getting.  I can't send ANY email from Windows
email which I just starting using a few weeks ago with my yahoo account.
This is so irritating.  Any help would be appreciated.

The rejected e-mail address was 'cbandrews@yahoo.com'. Subject 'test',
Account: 'plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com', Server: 'plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com',
Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '530 authentication required - for help go
to http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-11.html', Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 530, Error Number: 0x800CCC78

"Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" wrote:

> Do you get an error message when you try to send? If so,
> right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.
> We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen
>

> "Hassan" <Hassan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA2310DC-3838-43A4-9701-36C4F01F6391@microsoft.com...
> >I have email on mail2web.com and I use it from windowsmail so my problem that
> > I can recive email messages but Icannot send
> .

The following should correct your immediate problem:
Make sure you have send authentication enabled.
Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Servers.
Enable the "My server requires authentication" option.=20
=20
At your convenience, update all your settings to reflect=20
the latest directions for Yahoo's Mail Plus service:
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-14.html=20

"Carol" <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> Here's one of the messages I'm getting.  I can't send ANY email from =
Windows=20
> email which I just starting using a few weeks ago with my yahoo =
account. =20
> This is so irritating.  Any help would be appreciated. =20
>=20
> The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be =

> correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this=20
> problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read =
the=20
> "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help =
determining=20
> the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service =
provider.
>=20
> The rejected e-mail address was 'cbandrews@yahoo.com'. Subject 'test', =

> Account: 'plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com', Server: =
'plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com',=20
> Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '530 authentication required - for =
help go=20
> to http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-11.html', Port: 25,=20
> Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 530, Error Number: 0x800CCC78
>=20
> "Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" wrote:
>=20
>> Do you get an error message when you try to send? If so,=20
>> right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply =
here.
>> We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.=20
>>=20
>> --=20
>> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen
>>=20
>>=20
>> "Hassan" <Hassan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
>> >I have email on mail2web.com and I use it from windowsmail so my =
problem that=20
>> > I can recive email messages but Icannot send
>> .

0
Gary

The rejected e-mail address was '(robert.josef@verizon.net'. Subject
'Giraffe test-- a good one', Account: 'beckcope@verizon.net', Server:
'outgoing.verizon.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '553 5.1.3 bad
address syntax: (robert.josef@verizon.net>', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No,
Server Error: 553, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

"Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" wrote:

> Do you get an error message when you try to send? If so,
> right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.
> We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen
>

> "Hassan" <Hassan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA2310DC-3838-43A4-9701-36C4F01F6391@microsoft.com...
> >I have email on mail2web.com and I use it from windowsmail so my problem that
> > I can recive email messages but Icannot send
> .

The rejected e-mail address "(robert.josef@verizon.net" has invalid
syntax. Remove the left parenthesis from the beginning of that
email address.

"Beck" <Beck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be =

> correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this=20
> problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read =
the=20
> "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help =
determining=20
> the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service =
provider.
>=20
> The rejected e-mail address was '(robert.josef@verizon.net'. Subject=20
> 'Giraffe test-- a good one', Account: 'beckcope@verizon.net', Server:=20
> 'outgoing.verizon.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '553 5.1.3 =
bad=20
> address syntax: (robert.josef@verizon.net>', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): =
No,=20
> Server Error: 553, Error Number: 0x800CCC79
>=20
> "Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" wrote:
>=20
>> Do you get an error message when you try to send? If so,=20
>> right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply =
here.
>> We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.=20
>>=20
>> --=20
>> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen
>>=20
>>=20
>> "Hassan" <Hassan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
>> >I have email on mail2web.com and I use it from windowsmail so my =
problem that=20
>> > I can recive email messages but Icannot send
>> .

0
Gary

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Crash on 'Send"

Mail lMerge

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

Message comes as an attachment

office 2010 and windows 7
word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have to do a hard reboot (power down). any idea as to why? system is windows 7 ultimate, office 2010. Right-click My Computer, Disconnect Network Drive. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "KPTools" <support@kptools.com> wrote in message news:0F5ACF22-111A-416A-BECC-8E83543259AE@microsoft.com... > word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger > (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have t...

Pop Up Windows
Several sites pop up smaller windows with advertising. The opop up blocker does not stop these smaller ad windows. How do I stop them? -- Larry "Larry" <Larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0B01C98-66BF-4FA5-8CED-0C434CCCFC62@microsoft.com... > Several sites pop up smaller windows with advertising. The opop up blocker > does not stop these smaller ad windows. How do I stop them? > -- > Larry You don't. They LOOK like a pop up to you, but the designer that wrote the page made them not conform to the rules that define the...

How do I recover my messages in my mailbox?
When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are automatically deleted. But they are still in outlook not in my mail address. I want them back. Because I can not see my mails when I sign in from other computers. It sucks. On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:24:01 -0700, whereisnara <whereisnara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Please ask your question in a forum for Outlook; this one is about the Microsoft Access database product. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are >automatically deleted. But th...

Incoming email slow to come in

Distrebution List to send as internal user
I trying to sent up a solution that when someone emails sales@mydomain.com it should... Distribute it to the sales team. Look like it's comming from Sales@... NOT user@outsidedomain.com Any ideas? Thanks Peretz Stern wrote: > I trying to sent up a solution that when someone emails > sales@mydomain.com it should... > > Distribute it to the sales team. > Look like it's comming from Sales@... NOT user@outsidedomain.com > > Any ideas? Thanks If someone outside your office sends mail to a DL, it will be from the original sender. I can't think of any way around...

Can't view messages with Autopreview
My current view is set to preview all items, however, my mail is not displayed in autopreview ...

Send #4
Why is it that some of the send functions just keep the mail in the outbox until I close Outlook and reopen it? This happens on many replies and on all my context menu: send to email recipient and my send link to: ...

Send/Recieve error #3
I had few viruses in my computer that I cleaned up. Ever since, I face send/recieve error in my pop3 email account. I think I deleted a driver or somthing. Any idea? ...