Cannot email large PDF file - "There is not enough memory"

Trying to email a large (195MB) PDF file but get the error message that there
is not enough memory. Any ideas please?
Thanks
Jeff

"Efremis" <Efremis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Trying to email a large (195MB) PDF file but get the error message that
> there
> is not enough memory. Any ideas please?
> Thanks
> Jeff

Most ISP's operate with a maximum sending size, some allow as high as 20MB,
mostly 5 or 10MB, but none that I am aware of allow anything remotely near
that file size.

Remember also that the actual sent mail will increase in size by around a
third, making your mail in excess of 260MB.

You could try logging on to your ISP web interface and try sending from
there? (Cutting out the SMTP server).

Does your ISP offer web space or FTP etc, ask them, explain the situation?

Put it on a DVD, and use snail mail?

Or use an upload site and send a link to the file?

Here are some of such sites: Never used any of them, so YMMV?

who.hasfiles
http://who.hasfiles.com/

YouSendIt:
www.yousendit.com

SendThisFile:
www.sendthisfile.com

HTH?

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

0
mac
6/10/2010 11:40:58 AM
 mac wrote:

> Here are some of such sites: Never used any of them, so YMMV?
>
> who.hasfiles
> http://who.hasfiles.com/
>
> YouSendIt:
> www.yousendit.com
>
> SendThisFile:
> www.sendthisfile.com

Why not just the "SkyDrive" of  Windows Live?

Rainald

0
Rainald
6/11/2010 6:49:57 PM
A favorite option for these kind of problems is File Apartment
(http://www.fileapartment.com). Easy to use, fast, no software to download or
registration, up to 1 GB, free option, safe, and secure.

"Efremis" wrote:

> Trying to email a large (195MB) PDF file but get the error message that there
> is not enough memory. Any ideas please?
> Thanks
> Jeff

MS-Access 2007 Error: There is not enough memory to perform this operation..
(..couldn't locate an appropriate place for this post) A rather large database (200mb* and 12,000 objects) has been running fine as a 2003 mdb. Now, converting it to an accdb (importing all objects) routinely produces this error when compacting/repairing. It does not appear to be memory related, but perhaps some type of corruption or even something else. * links to SQL Server db for tables ...

"There is not enough memory to complete this operation."
I just barely downloaded a trial of Publisher 2007. For certain things like line spacing an paragraph formatting dialogue boxes, I get the above message. I know for certain it isn't an actual memory problem since I have 4GB and was using only using half of it when this problem started. I've tried restarting the program as well as restarting the computer. Help! The memory error addresses virtual memory. Have you tried Office Diagnostics in the Help menu? Maybe Mr. Fixit? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Hitchh...

Cannot email large PDF file
Trying to email a large (195MB) PDF file but get the error message that there is not enough memory. Any ideas please? Thanks Jeff "Efremis" <Efremis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3DBF2BF-A9A7-48F3-8EC9-B77B0CE5CF70@microsoft.com... > Trying to email a large (195MB) PDF file but get the error message that > there > is not enough memory. Any ideas please? > Thanks > Jeff Most ISP's operate with a maximum sending size, some allow as high as 20MB, mostly 5 or 10MB, but none that I am aware of allow anything remotely near ...

Ex2k3 SP2 / OL2k3
Hi, We have a single DL in a public folder which when users try to open they receive the following error : "Cannot open this item. There is not enough memory available on Microsoft Exchange to perform this operation". I can export the public folder to a PST and the DL opens fine. If i copy the DL to another public folder, the same error appears. Any ideas? Thanks Matthew ...

There is not enough memory available to perform the operation.
Hi, When using an Workflow Application(Which uses customized forms and rules) via Microsoft Outlook 2000 ; I am getting an error in the Outlook client saying '-2147024882-There is not enough memory available to perform the operation.' Can anyone help regarding this. Thanks in advance. Regards Anirban ...