Can Receive email But CAN'T SEND email

The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Fw: [joycelist2] Almost 2
feet of snow and still have power. Thank you all of Heaven!!', Account:
'nixjud@bellsouth.net', Server: 'smtp.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port:
25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

Have you ever been able to Send using those settings?

GranyNix wrote:
> The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Fw: [joycelist2] Almost
> 2
> feet of snow and still have power. Thank you all of Heaven!!', Account:
> 'nixjud@bellsouth.net', Server: 'smtp.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP,
> Port:
> 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

0
PA
12/29/2009 3:52:34 AM
That server doesn't use port 25. Please change the settings for that
account to agree with this:
http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=3DKB401738

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"GranyNix" <GranyNix@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Fw: [joycelist2] =
Almost 2=20
> feet of snow and still have power. Thank you all of Heaven!!', =
Account:=20
> 'nixjud@bellsouth.net', Server: 'smtp.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, =
Port:=20
> 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
0
Gary

Can't track certain Outlook Contacts
Hi, For one of my users (crm 3.0 - Outlook 2003), the 'Track in CRM' button does not appear for certain contacts. About 2/3s of the contacts are fine. I thought it might be contacts created in the Blackberry then sync'd to Outlook but that doesn't appear to be the case. I'm still working on finding a pattern, unfortunately this user is travelling a lot so it's hard for me to sit down with her and see what she's doing. I thought maybe someone may have had a similar experience. ...

Send/Receive at Launch does not work
I cannot get send/receive to work when I launch Outlook 2003. I went to the knowledge base and found "Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 312336" and tried it but it didn't do anything. Any help on how to get this working? Thanks Anyone have an idea here? What automatic polling interval did you set? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Doc" <doc@teamexs.com> wrote in message news:37ec01c3b071$2d7aee50$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I cannot get send/receive to work when I launch Outlook > 2003. I went to the knowledge base and found "Microsoft > Knowledge ...

How can I ...
I am now running Outlook 2003. Previously, I have run most versions of Outlook and I have spotted a difference I would rather not have. Whenever I click on a web link within a message, outlook opens a new instance of IE to view whatever is on the end of the link. Previous versions would re-use the first instance created rather than opening new instances all the time. Any suggestions as how whether (and how?) this behaviour can be restored to match the previous versions? Cheers. You can't. Sorry. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using...

Can't Make Attachment
I just upgraded to outlook 2003 and now I can't drag and drop files into a new mail message; even though I can click on the paper click and attach a file that way. I had this functionality prior to upgrading to Outlook 2003. I am running Windows XP. Please advise if anyone knows of a setting for this or a registry fix. Thanks.........Jason Steeves ...

Why does copy and paste between eMails not work?
Copy no longer copies to the clipboard. Is there a setting I have deleted somewhere? Using Windows 7 and Office 2007 proffessional. Does it work if you restart outlook? Do you have any addins installed that could be erasing the clipboard? I've seen this happen with addins and contacts, but not email. to test, open the new message form before copying so you just need to copy and switch to the other message. (http://www.slipstick.com/Contacts/clipboard.htm) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Cent...

Not able to send email from CRM client
Help, please. I cannot get CRM configured to send email from the CRM client software. See error message below. I have tried all the solutions I can find, including: -Confirmed mailserverurl is set correctly on the CRM server and that the specified server is the Exchange server. -Confirmed that the mailserverurl returns well formed XML. -Gave the IUSR_ORCAS user full control of the the "...mailroot/vsi 1" on the exchange box, which is named ORCAS. -Confirmed platformurl setting on Exchange server is correct. -Confirmed that the machines can communicate with each other. What...

Can I see the summary report of each resouce's booking status ?
Here we using AutoAcceptAgent to booking resource account like meeting room. Is there any method to view the summary report ? for example, a summary report show which meeting room booked by which one for what agenda. I have tried to use public folder with email address, but can't register by AutoAcceptAgent. Any one has any idea of such request ? Pls help soon. Thanks. On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:14:02 -0700, Enid <Enid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Here we using AutoAcceptAgent to booking resource account like meeting room. >Is there any method to view the summary repor...

cannot receive mail #4
For some strange reason I cannot receive email. I can send but not receive. I have checked all the settings and they look good. It says sending and receiving in the right hand corner. I do not get any errors. The send receive message goes away but no mail. I know there is mail because I go on the internet and check to see if I have mail and there is some. I am on a wireless network with my other computer. I have it set up so the mail stays on the server so my wife can check the mail on my other computer. On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:06:44 -0500, Bob wrote: > For some strange ...

Sending message as a delegate
Is there a way for a secretary to send an email that says it's from two people (she is the delegate for both of these people). jschwartz@pattonboggs.com wrote: > Is there a way for a secretary to send an email that says > it's from two people (she is the delegate for both of > these people). A message can come from only one address/account, so, short answer is no. ...

Incoming Emails
Hello, We installed the CRM1.2 on the same server with exchange. Everything is working fine except that the CRM users can not see incoming emails inside CRM although these emails are CRM emails. Can anybody tell what is the reason of that? Regards, Khalid Do you have installed the Router? The Router is a bridge=20 between the Exchange and the CRM who study the incoming=20 flow of emails and copy to the CRM everything who is of=20 the CRM. I hope who that help you.=20 []'s Vin=EDcius Pitta Lima de Ara=FAjo >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > We installed the CRM1.2 o...

Can not install Office Ultimate 2007 because of a setup error mess
Hello group, I have a desktop with no Office Suite which I built with Windows XP Pro SP2 (Version 2002), from a WGA Kit. I ordered the back-up discs (2 pcs) Office Ultimate 2007 from digital river.com store and tried installing in this machine but I get this message: "Setup error: The language of this installation package is not supported by your system." I tried it on the 2nd DVD drive of the same machine but same result. I tried installing the Office software in a Sony Vaio laptop and it seems it will install properly and I discontinued the setup. Any information/ass...

Where can I get UNLIMITED Excel stock qoutes?
The Excel Add-in that allows you to retrieve stock qoutes is limited in taht it only allows you to get about 250 qoutes at a time. How can I get unlimited qoutes in a format compatible with excel? Z There's a program called Historical Stock Quotes which can create tab or comma delimited files that can be read into Excel. If you want something that updates automatically within Excel, you may have to buy an add-in. Have you searched the web? On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 12:18:23 -0800, ZouBCivil <ZouBCivil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >The Excel Add-in that allows you to retriev...

No email stationery when through code
Hi I am creating email via code from access using below; Dim objOutlook As Outlook.Application Dim objOutlookMsg As Outlook.MailItem Set objOutlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set objOutlookMsg = objOutlook.CreateItem(olMailItem) objOutlookMsg.To = "recepient@mydomain.com" objOutlookMsg.Subject = "Email Subject" objOutlookMsg.Body = "Dear abc..." objOutlookMsg.Display The problem is that the default signature that is set in outlook doe snot come up in the email. How can I fix it? Thanks Regards Am Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:11:45 +0100 schri...

Send and Receive All Error Message
When Sending and Receiving before going offline with Outlook XP,(exchange 2000) I get the following error... Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found. ...

no content in the email body
Haven't changed anything knowingly, but now when I receive emails all the content is in a .txt attachment which I open and goes to notepad. There is no content in the email body. "stephen" <no@spam.com> wrote in message news:<#TKSQf$oDHA.2776@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... > Haven't changed anything knowingly, but now when I receive emails all the > content is > in a .txt attachment which I open and goes to notepad. > > There is no content in the email body. I've seen this before with an Outlook 2000 client. Couldn't find a way to fix it,...

Can you delete and empty an open email

Moving Email Domain off of Exchange #2

Where can I get a template that will calculate profloss after buy.
I need a template that will calculate all the possible variables in a share trade. The rate on buying, every day entry (7 days),Profit/loss on holding, prof/loss on sale etc. ...

Send/receive #5
When I hit s/r in Outlook 2000, today it is giving me "Operation failed." I've done the troubleshooting detect and repair, checked settings, rebooted. I don't know what to do next. My account w/ Earthlink is current; I'm using dialup; I have Norton and had scan for incoming/outgoing which I've disabled and still not working. Any ideas? ...