can not send without error code

Hi, kindly help me. Out of sudden I can not send my email, but I still can
receive email. My outgoing email just sitting in the outbox. I try send and
receive several times, there is no error code but they only receiving without
even try to send

I do not change anything in the setting and even truy to recheck all the
setting (SMTP, etc) and everything still ok

need your immediate response, many thanks in advance

How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html

WMUtil
http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/Default.aspx
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"daniel" <daniel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, kindly help me. Out of sudden I can not send my email, but I still
> can
> receive email. My outgoing email just sitting in the outbox. I try send
> and
> receive several times, there is no error code but they only receiving
> without
> even try to send
>
> I do not change anything in the setting and even truy to recheck all the
> setting (SMTP, etc) and everything still ok
>
> need your immediate response, many thanks in advance

0
Bruce
8/12/2010 1:34:49 PM
On the right of the Send/Recv button is a smaller button. Click on it and
select Send All. Does anything happen? If not, the account may be
corrupted. One thing you should try as a possible quick fix is
to delete that corrupted mail account, restart Windows Mail, then
recreate that account.

If that doesn't fix it, more drastic measures will have to be taken.
Which antivirus are you running?
As a minimum, email scanning in the antivirus must be turned off,
although that may not be sufficient to eliminate all bad effects.
In a worst case scenario, your antivirus may need to be uninstalled.

If turning off the email scanning function does not resolve your problem,
consider upgrading to Windows Live Mail, because it is less prone to
suffering bad effects from overly aggressive antivirus programs.
http://download.live.com/wlmail

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"daniel"  wrote in message news:331CAD6F-D94B-468D-8DB1-27431FB280C7@microsoft.com...

Hi, kindly help me. Out of sudden I can not send my email, but I still can
receive email. My outgoing email just sitting in the outbox. I try send and
receive several times, there is no error code but they only receiving without
even try to send

I do not change anything in the setting and even truy to recheck all the
setting (SMTP, etc) and everything still ok

need your immediate response, many thanks in advance

0
Gary

can't add transfers to my budget
I have 3 accounts and I want to have 2 budget plans I want to have one "main" budget that has all my expenses, then another budget for my girlfriend and I's joint expenses. We have a joint account. I wanted to add the transfer from my checking into our joint account in my "main" budget. I have a group named "Transfers out of budget accounts" but I can't add anything to it or edit it. How can I accomplish this? I say one post here: http://umpmfaq.info/faq.txt that sounded hopeful, but when I tried to follow the instructions, nothing happened. Is t...

Can a retrieve a powerpoint presentation I failed to save?
I was wondering if I failed to save a powerpoint presentaiton I worked on is there anyway to find it somewhere in the computer On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:10:01 -0800, Dorothy wrote: > I was wondering if I failed to save a powerpoint presentaiton I worked on is > there anyway to find it somewhere in the computer You have posted this message to the wrong newsgroup. The access in this groups name refers to Microsoft Access, a database program. Please repost to the correct newsgroup for whatever Office program you are using (PowerPoint). I would suggest you include your Windows and Office v...

Can't update Hewitt Associates 401K account
Hi, Since the middle of this month, I don't seem to be able to update my 401K account serviced by Hewitt Associates. Is anyone else having problems? I get the error: "The Internet, banking, or brokerage server could not process the request.Please try your call again later.(OFXHTTP400)". If I try and remove online banking and add it back in, it tells me that I have no active accounts. Yet I can reach my account as usual through the web site. All my other accounts seem to work fine. -- John In microsoft.public.money, JohnA wrote: >Since the middle of this mont...

Error number 0x80040114
The MAPI spooler has already begun transmitting this message. How do I delete this outgoing message? Scott <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > The MAPI spooler has already begun transmitting this > message. > > How do I delete this outgoing message? http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

Not a make item error
I am trying to create a BOM for an item I just created. I set the Item Replenishment Method to 'Make' on the Item Resource planning screen, but get an error when trying to create a BOm for this Item. What have I missed? Hi Adam, You have to assign this item as Make item in the Item Engineering window also. Thanks "Adam" wrote: > I am trying to create a BOM for an item I just created. I set the Item > Replenishment Method to 'Make' on the Item Resource planning screen, but get > an error when trying to create a BOm for this Item. What have I miss...

#Value Error #3
Hi I'm using this formula =IF(COUNTA(G2:H2)=2,INDEX(Calculations!$A$29:$P$45,MATCH(G2,Calculations!$A$29:$A$45,0),MATCH(H2,Calculations!$A$29:$P$29,0)),"")*E2 and coping it down a column and as long as column E is not null it returns the value and if column E is null I get the #VALUE Error. Can this be told to return blank if colunm E has a null vallue? The formula is written in column I. "RayG" <RayG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1AD5C13-D52C-424B-B574-22293BE72049@microsoft.com... > =IF(COUNTA(G2:H2)=2,INDEX(Calculations!$A$29:$P$45,...

Can I tellthe difference between 'Save' and 'Save As'?
I want to be able to respond differently when the user has clicked 'Save As' - is there something that allows me to test what the user has done to save the file? Thanks M Sorry! worked it out formyself! SaveAsUI! "Michelle" <mh_londonNOJUNK@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:C892CE59-1BCA-467F-A461-A1C318262DD6@microsoft.com... >I want to be able to respond differently when the user has clicked 'Save >As' - is there something that allows me to test what the user has done to >save the file? > > Thanks > > M ...

NEW DELL GX520 OX800CCC13 error
I've had this computer for less than one month. Now I have a new connection error, there is nothing wrong with my Verizon DSL settings. I just had to check them with another Microsoft error about a week ago. I have an Optiplex GX520. I am a single user, no network, just me. I use Grisoft's AVG Professional anti-virus. I have no other programs loaded, no firewall, no spyware. I use Verizon DSL and Outlook 2003. There are no end to the problems I have with outlooks, two other computers I returned to dell had problems sending out my emails, but different issues, no codes. Now I'...

Report Error
Hi all, any ideas on this.... We have created a number of Quotation Reports that work fine for all users except one ! When she runs the report she gets an error saying the sub report can be found. I have checked that she is in the same CRM groups as other users and checked that she is in the Reporting group in Windows/SQL - all looks fine. Any help would be appreciated Thanks Ian Hi Ian, Does she have problem with this report only or this happens to her other reports as well? Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com On Nov 7, 5:29 am, "Ian Kelsall" <...

windows xp frontpage error
Just got a call from my child at college, is getting a message saying to "put in windows xp cd with frontpage", it was installed at the factory and the cd says nothing about frontpage, was installed in coputer in2004 windows xp professional, autoupdatw won't do it. any clue to what is going on? Is freezing computer and won't open excell. Hi Diana, Though this is the newsgroup for Microsoft Dynamics GP and not Windows XP or Ofice, I will try to help you out. In future, please post to the appropriate newsgroup. I believe the error message being received is infact askin...

Error upon launching excel
I receive the following error every time I launch Excel (Office 200 Pro): Forward-most box: MICROSOFT VISUAL BASIC - Compile error: Can't find project or library (OK) I click OK, and behind it is: Large window: MICROSOFT VISUAL BASIC - GWXL97.XLA [break] small window within: GWXL97.XLA - Startup Macro (Code) I have to ok my way through these every time I attempt to start Excel, either by selecting the program, or selecting an *.xls file to launch it. Please help. Chris A reply from Rob Bovey (via google): This is the add-in for Novel Groupwise. It sounds like it was removed f...

"Object not found" error and Archive Folders
I am battling hard to find who on this planet knows this one I have a rogue 'Archive Folder' living next to my Personal Folders tha I am unable to remove - when I select 'Close "Archive Folders"' th following error dialog is displayed "The operation failed. An object could not be found I've got Outlook 2003 (Office Pro Edition) running on XP Pro - with al and latest updates. I've verified I can add and remove other datafile with no issue - this is also my default archive folder. To explain further, the archive folder in question is the same one a spe...

Can't restor backup file, "Please insert the next backup disk.....
I have money 2005 backup file (.mbf) and my original file has gotten corrupted somehow and can't repair it (computer hung and had to be restarted). Whenever I try to restor the backup file, I get the following message, Window Title: Money Multiple Disk Backup Message: Please insert the next backup disk. (The disk containing file "".) I was backing up on a different connected single harddrive and there is only one file. The file is not in multiple pieces and on different drives. When I click OK, it doesn't do anything and cancel just stops the process. I even down...

How can I shade area under a norm dist graph?
I have graphed a normal distribution curve. =Normdist(x,4,4,false) for x=-8 to +18 Now I would like to shade the areas where 8.5<x<12 and x<-3. That is, the left tail and a portion of the right tail. How do I do that? TimH - For one method, see http://www.mikemiddleton.com/ShadedNormalDensity.xls - Mike Middleton http://www.DecisionToolworks.com Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel "TimH" <TimH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31235839-5F38-48E1-98EF-69A0BB22C634@microsoft.com... >I have graphed a normal distribution curve. =No...

Can't auto-complete e-mail addresses
Dear All, I just imported about 2000 contacts in my Outlook 2000 Address Book. Able to see them in the address book and create groups etc. But when i compose a new message and i try to enter some e-mail addresses in TO and then why do outlook do not give me suggestion to auto-complete them? I tried most of the settings. It wont work. What may be the problem? -Sameer Outlook 2000 has no such feature. Autocompletion didn't start until Outlook 2002. Versions of Outlook earlier than Outlook 2002 have a feature called auto-resolution. If you enter part of a name or a nickname then tab out o...

Can the Playback Rate for WMP be Changed?
See Subject. I want to slow down the playback. You might get more definitive results on this in the microsoft.public.windowsmedia newsgroups (there are several of them; probably the player one is the one you want) W. eWatson wrote: > See Subject. I want to slow down the playback. W. eWatson wrote: > See Subject. I want to slow down the playback. Yet tried the Play -> Play Speed menu? VanguardLH wrote: > W. eWatson wrote: > >> See Subject. I want to slow down the playback. > > Yet tried the Play -> Play Speed menu? Ah, ha. Thanks. ...

excel file can't be opened #2

Can Draw On Top Of Bitmap/Icon?
I have a graph, whose labels and axes are constant. However, the bars and lines change as the user input changes. I'd rather not have to draw the axes and labels everytime. Is there a way to load a bitmap that can be those axes, and then paint/draw the specific data on top? Thanks, Jim "matt" <bonmatt10@cs.com> wrote in message news:c2838b8f.0405211211.5babed7f@posting.google.com... > I have a graph, whose labels and axes are constant. However, the bars > and lines change as the user input changes. I'd rather not have to > draw the axes and labels every...

Excel example-formula C4+C5 adds before data in C5 Can I get it t.
I'm trying to create a formula (for example): In cell D5 I want it to add C4+C5. I would like it to work only after there is data in C5, but not before. How can I get it to work only when there is data in C4 & C5? Right now its showing what I have in C4. =if(count(c4:c5)<2,"Not enough values!",c4+c5) New Excel User wrote: > > I'm trying to create a formula (for example): > In cell D5 I want it to add C4+C5. I would like it to work only after there > is data in C5, but not before. How can I get it to work only when there is > data in C4 & C5? R...

DSRestore Error <ID:997>
I'm getting the DSRestore error event in the logs of my PDC Emulator. I found the steps to reset the dsrestore password here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322672 My question is, if I follow those instructions and reset the dsrestore password, will it also reset the administrator account password to match the dsrestore password? Hello Andrew, The DSRM restore mode password has nothing to do with the previous local administrator, when the DC was workgroup server nor with the domain administrator account. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is...

Error "Money is not properly installed..."
"Please try setup again". I am getting the error above after changeing the non-system drives letters on my system (after adding a new drive). The info I found (to run money.exe with -s or to run the salvage tool) didn't help. The "-s" option runs into the same issue, salvage is reporting a badly damaged file. After hitting "ok", I get a new window with options to open, create, restore or repair a file. Restore, open and repair are all failing. Create new reports "The new file c:\t.mny" can not be created ...". I was using Money 2000. ...

there was an error reading the rules from the server
I'm getting this error when i try to run the "oiut of the office assistent". any idia? I run Outlook 2000 with Exchange server. Thanks Ronnie ...