Auto Reply Message to Senders

How do I disable an Auto Reply Message that is beng sent to my senders which
says "Please leave a message?"  Thanks for anyone's help.

Did you create a message rule to do this? If so, uncheck or remove it.

If you didn't create a message rule, then you enabled this on your
server's Website. Look there.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"Bill Brandamore" <Bill Brandamore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:C7CC2766-33BF-41B1-9F41-60AB9AE1C881@microsoft.com...
> How do I disable an Auto Reply Message that is beng sent to my senders
> which
> says "Please leave a message?"  Thanks for anyone's help.

0
Bruce

Error message loop in M04
Money 2004 came loaded on my new HP laptop so I have tried to use it, but have a problem. 1. I convert my Quicken 2002 files to Money 2004. That works Ok. I can update them manually no problem. I can save and back them up, and close the program. 2. But if I once attempt to update stock quotes, The whole works stops. Microsoft wants me to send them an error message, and restart Money. This becomes an endless loop, of error message and re-starts. 3. I have removed and re-installed Money, and re- converted the Quicken file, but now the error loop starts even before I go online. I have...

exporting and importing messages in Outlook 2002
I would like to restore my hard drive on my computer, and would like to export my Outlook messages to a file so I can import them again when my hard drive is reconfigured. When I use the typical import/export wizard, I lose the dates of my e-mails. When the messages are imported back to Outlook, they show up with the date as "None". Is there any way to get around this? Thanks. ...

Error Message #94
We run Outlook Express on several machines. In the case of two machines just updated with XP SP-2, and running the latest and greatest version of Outlook Express, we get an error message, "Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request.". Outlook has never been activated on these machines, and Outlook Express is definitely set as the default mail client. A search of the web reveals only instructions for deleting a key from the registry for Outlook and to run Detect and Repair, but we are not running Outlook, and OE does not ...

2007 Structured Reference auto-completion not working completely?
In Excel 2007, when I: 1) Select a cell 2) Type "=" in the formula bar 3) Click a cell in a Table I thought Excel would add a Structured Reference to the formula. Instead, it just inserts an old-style, "A1" reference. The "Formula AutoComplete" and "Use table names in formulas" options are both turned on. When I click the cell in step 3, the TableTools tab appears so Excel agrees that the cell is in a Table. Isn't Excel supposed to insert a Structured Reference when you click a cell in a Table? Is there another setup/configuration switc...

User cannot delete message
We have a user using Outlook 2000 who cannot delete a message. When she tries to delete the message she recieves an error message which state that access is denied and that the message could not be found. This messages apparently has her mailbox somewhat frozen in that I can see 20 messages in my local delivery queue waiting to be delivered to her. What is the best way to proceed to get that message out of her Inbox to see if that is what is preventing her mail being delivered? Thanks Gary have you tried doing a <shift delete>? "Gary" <anonymous@discussions.mic...

How to retain Inbox message on screen while replying?
I want the message to which I'm replying to appear on the screen while I'm replying. Open it and THEN click "Reply". fiega wrote: > I want the message to which I'm replying to appear on the screen while I'm > replying. Tools > Options > Email Options When replying to a message include original message text. "fiega" <fiega@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2900A5F-9E8B-4E45-AE17-36844AA198C9@microsoft.com... > I want the message to which I'm replying to appear on the screen while I'm > r...

Font Limit error message in Excel XP
I am currently using a spreadsheet and drawing a large number of graphs. I keep getting an error message "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook". I am not applying new fonts; I am merely changing the titles (and units)on a number of similar graphs. Is there a way of increasing the number of fonts that excel will let me have? This is getting to be a very frustrating problem. Thanking you in anticipation. Maybe one of these... XL2000: Error Copying Worksheets Containing Charts http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q215573 and XL97: How to Turn ...

Auto filter custom filter
Hi, I have applied an autofilter to my data. I want to do a custom filter from there. My data is as follows: 100 110 120 200 210 220 300 .... 900 910 920 The 100, 200, etc levels are the total categories and i need to do a custom filter based on if the number from the list is a "hundred" number. E.g. 100, 200, 300 ... , 900 I.e. the middle digit is only 0, or the whole number is a round 100, 200, 300, etc level number... Thanks in advance, stevefromnaki Assume that you are having the values in ColumnA like the below:- A Col 100 110 120 200 21...

No Blocked Sender List
I have recently reinstalled Outlook 2007 and added my old PST file to the new installation. Everything from the old installation is as it was, except that in the junk mail filter there are no lists of blocked senders, etc. I have a backup of my old hard drive. Where are the lists located? Chuck Humphrey it's stored in the registry. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request...

Setup a rule for specifice sender
Hi: we have exchange 2k3, sp1 in our company, I would like to know if I can setup a rule/policy to forward a copy of all incomming emails from specifice external email address to Administrator. Thanks Al Hi Al, I am not aware of Exchange being able to do this, but it is an option in ISA, if you are lucky enough to be running it. Regards -- Ben Hoffman MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exchange 2003 Admin) http://www.ExchangeIS.com "Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD107142-3B4B-42D6-AEB8-4904F23F6A41@microsoft.com... > Hi: > we have excha...

Auto-close Quotes when Closing Opportunity
We would like the ability to close an opportunity and have it ask if you want to close all the associated quotes. Right now, it says you can’t close the opp until you close all the open quotes and you have to each one of those one by one. Barring that, if we could select multiple quotes and click on a menu item (Close all selected quotes), that would be most useful. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not ...

MS Instant message
Is there a way to configure MS instant message for only exchange users? How? Can I use the MS instant message that came with XP or do I have to download an exchange version? Thanks, Raul Rego NJPIES rrego@njpies.org On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:51:58 -0400, "Raul Rego" <rrego@njpies.org> wrote: >Is there a way to configure MS instant message for only exchange users? >How? > >Can I use the MS instant message that came with XP or do I have to download >an exchange version? > >Thanks, > >Raul Rego >NJPIES >rrego@njpies.org > You're b...

Message Tracking Not Working Properly
I have a single server (happens to be the server that sends all mail to the Internet) that has stopped showing message tracking information. The logs are there and accumulating, but when the server is shown has the "next hop", and I click on that server to show the info, it is completely BLANK. No info at all in the details window. Any clues? Take properties on the server object in ESM. What path is shown for the message tracking logs? I have seen problems with WMI that cause message tracking to stop working. Have you installed any software on this server recently? /Simon <d...

Sending a message to a group
Hi, Is it possible to send a message to a group and have Outlook sending the message to all the recipients and having each of them seeing the name of the group as the recipient and not each individual member of the group ? Thanks in advance for your help. Doug Douglas, First, if you have not done it already, setup a distribution list in Outlook. When you address the email, put the distribution list in the BCC (blind carbon copy) line of the email. John Swords, III www.onpointsystems.com "Douglas De Avila" <ddeavila@level-5software.com> wrote in message news:06e101c...

no ndr bounce message
I am using Exchange Server 2003. I belive that since the time that I have configured it to use a smarthost that ndr messages are not being delivered to senders when they send to an invalid address at my domain. I had to start using a smarthost because we were having problems sending email to several different domains. I have gone into the system manager to the properties of "Internet message format" and verified that "Allow non-delivery reports" is checked... I have tested this from my yahoo account and sending to joejoe@mydomain.com, which should send a bounce mes...

Error message 35100 doesn't exist
Hi there, We have just upgraded our GP 8 sp5 installation to GP 9. When we open GP Utilities to start the DB upgrade, we get an error message which says: "Error message 35100 doesn't exist" and then another message which says: "Error upgrading table: DB Upgrade". Any ideas? We have tried removing packages from the DynUtils file. Thanks! ...

Outlook 2000 Error message
This is a repost. Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] began to help me but that didn't work. I tried your suggestion and downloaded MDAC 2.8 but was politely informed that either MDAC 2.8 was not compatible with my system or that all modules where already present. Probably due to having Windows AUTO Update enabled. I have also updated to Outlook Sp-3 without any improvement. What does MPR.dll do and does it interact with any other programs. Also my Pocket PC will not Synch with the TASKS list, does that info help or hinder?? Occasionally (about 1 in 20 restarts) Windows gives me the same er...

unable to view message ... process to open never completes!
When I try to pull up a message received, the "hour-glass" never goes away when I mouse-over the message area. This area has just remained blank. Anyone experience this before? Is this some sort of virus my Norton's didn't catch? See if this works, go to 'Start|Run', type: regsvr32 inetcomm.dll and press "Enter". This has been successful in restoring text for many folks. Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-DTS -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. ...

Auto Fill function in Excel 2007 not working properly
I cannot get the Auto Fill function to increase values in a series, and I feel certain I'm doing it right: First, I tried typing a series of values in a column like this: Cell A1, I typed 1. Cell B1, I typed 2. Then, I selected both cells with the mouse, and then moved to the lower right corner of Cell B1 and left-clicked and held the mouse button down. Then I dragged the mouse button down several columns. The little pop-up message seemed to indicate that it was repeating 1, 2, 1, 2. When I released the mouse button, it had actually filled a 1 in each cell! After several ...

Writing user friendly error message in Access for specific SQL Server table error
Hello, I have several forms using data stored in SQL Server tables. When a user enters duplicate information, I get the Access error message that says (correctly) "The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values...etc.". I would like this message to say "The contact information you entered already exists. Please choose this contact from the contact list and add or modify information as needed." I am not using OnError to do this because if there is another problem that causes an error message to occur, I don...

recalling a sent message #2
I want to recall a sent message but haven't got the option in Messages. What can I do about that? To recall a message, open the message from the Sent Items folder. Go to the Actions menu and choose Recall This Message. This only works in Outlook 98-2003. Outlook Express doesn't have this feature. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza "Harry" <anonymou...

Formula Auto-Adjustment
Hello, I have a formula that references cells on another worksheet (say sheet1). The formula looks like this: =sum(sheet1:A1:A8) When I remove two rows (row 2 and row 3) from sheet1, the formula is adjusted automatically to: =sum(sheet1:A1:A6) However, this is not what I want. How do I keep the original formula sum(sheet1:A1:A8) even if rows are deleted? I tried sum(sheet1:$A$1:$A%8), but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated. Hi, Try =SUM(INDIRECT("'Sheet1'!A1:A8")) Be careful - your formula shows a ":" between the sheet name and the address it s...

Outlook freezes when "Use Microsoft Word to edit e-mail messages" is used
Hello list- I experience strange problem with one of my users. It's only happening with his computer, others (~40) are not affected. Windows XP Professional SP2 (with all latest hot fixes), Microsoft Office 2003 Pro SP3 (including all updates) - all English. He is connecting to Exchange using native "cached Exchange mode". The problem is that Outlook freezes when "Use Microsoft Word to edit e-mail messages" is selected, no matter whether it is new message, reply, or forward. Even if I terminate Outlook (through Task Manager) I can still see WINWORD.EXE running, ...

Outlook will not send outside messages
Each user has a roaming profile.This problem follows her profile so I do not believe it has to do with the software loaded on the machine. I have one user in the entire building that can recieve e-mail reply to e-mail but can not write an email to anyone whos address she puts on the "To" line. If she chooses it out of the address book it works fine but no typed in addresses will go. Again she can reply to a message sent to her. ...

No message in outbox