Auto Reply Message to Senders

How do I disable an Auto Reply Message that is beng sent to my senders which
says "Please leave a message?"  Thanks for anyone's help.

Did you create a message rule to do this? If so, uncheck or remove it.

If you didn't create a message rule, then you enabled this on your
server's Website. Look there.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"Bill Brandamore" <Bill Brandamore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:C7CC2766-33BF-41B1-9F41-60AB9AE1C881@microsoft.com...
> How do I disable an Auto Reply Message that is beng sent to my senders
> which
> says "Please leave a message?"  Thanks for anyone's help.

0
Bruce

auto fill in data when changing fields
i new to crm 4 and i would like to; once i selected the account i need it to grab the main phone and put it in the phone field, and could you tell me where i need to do this, thanks -- j.hardy you can modify the mappings of the corresponding relationship "moon" wrote: > i new to crm 4 and i would like to; once i selected the account i need it to > grab the main phone and put it in the phone field, and could you tell me > where i need to do this, thanks > -- > j.hardy ...

Get Identical Double E-mail Messages
I receive identical double e-mail messages when I receive e-mail. How can I stop getting double messages? Thanks in advance!!! What version of Outlook do you have? What sort of mail account(s)? If you have Outlook 2002, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q284404 may help. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Paul" <alliance@nc.rr.com> wrote in message news:041401c3531c$28f60f70$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I receive identical double e-mail messages when I receive &...

Some Contacts List messages going into Junk Mail folder
My wife and I use the same computer, and we have our separate email addresses set up in WLM. We also share the Contacts folder. Starting about a month or two ago, many of the messages from my wife's friends, who are in our Contacts folder, have been going repeatedly into her Junk Mail folder. Even clicking of the Not Junk option has failed to stem this flow. I have not had this experience with my email messages. What might we be missing in our setup? Gordon Biggar Hotmail type accounts for both email addresses ? - Hotmail.com, Live.com, Msn.com *Note: All Hotmai...

Sharing Workbook Info message ?
Recently, as I go to Tools, Share Workbook, ck on Allow ....(slfkjsaldjflskjf.....) and OK a message box pops up saying "Seletion is too Large" I just ck OK and move on. Am I missing something here? TIA, Jim ...

ThorConnWndClass message
I try to send an email and it gets stuck in the outbox & freezes up my outlook, I also got a message saying (ThorConnWndClass unable to close), I cannot seem to find anything out on this - can anyone tell me please?? I cannot send or receive emails. HELP~ ...

error message in outlook #5
I have XP and office 2000 on my PC. When I attach a word doc or an excel spreadsheet and try to open them I get an error message that says: The system cannot find the path specified. This also happens with incoming emails with attachments. Any suggestions? Thanks, Doug Hi Doug, This issue may occur under several situations. Please perform the following steps to narrow down the cause: Disable the Anti-virus Program ======================= First, if there is any anti-virus program or the email monitor program running in your computer, please temporarily disable it and test the issue a...

convert auto numbered paragraph numbers to text
Now that I have finished a document that others will edit and who do NOT LIKE auto numbering, how do I convert the auto-numbers to text? That is, auto-number 7 to just plan 7 text in word 2007? Thank you To convert autonumbering (paragraph/outline numbering and LISTNUM fields) to plain text, do the following: Make sure the active document is the one you want to convert. Then press ALT+F11 to display the Visual Basic Editor. On the View menu, click Immediate Window. In the Immediate Window, type ActiveDocument.ConvertNumbersToText and press ENTER. Note that if paragraph/outl...

Auto Responce on email accounts
I would like to setup an auto responce on a number of mailboes through out the organisation, thinks like website posts and jobs that are emailed in to get a Thankyou we will be in touch shortly kinda thing. I did this a few years ago in exchange 5.5, prey tell me there is an easier way in exchange 2003? I have Exchange 2003 and Server 2003. Thanks in advance. I've found that the easiest way is to go into the mailboxes with Outlook and create rules to reply using the "have the server respond..." choice. This, unfortunately, is probably how you did it in 5.5 as well. -Peter ...

.eml messages
I recently installed an update and now have Windows Live Mail on my system. It has taken over for showing any .eml messages I receive. I use Outlook Express and like it. I do not want this change. How can I get .eml messages to show in Outlook Express like they used to? I have used the file "type" tab under "folder options", but that does not work. Windows Live Mail is an option, not an update. If you don't want it, remove it. OLEXP: Unable to Open EML File Attachments in Outlook Express: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=312355 Set OE as default: ...

auto archive check box unknown effect
When looking at my AutoArchive settings in Outlook 2003, there is a check box under "During AutoArchive:" that says "Archive or delete old items." This doesn't make sense -- what is the effect of this check box? Does it mean it deletes items in some folders and archives others? Thanks! Eric I originally setup an MST file that didn't allow users to change the Outlook Cached More settings. I recently changed my mind about this, for Outlook users on a slower WAN link. The thing is, I have deployed Office 2003 via GPO. Redeploying doesn't fix this, nor d...

Reply button locks up outlook
I started up outlook this morning Only to find that when I choose to replay to an emai lmessage, outlook locks up. I have reinstalled Outlook, and Office, but the problem remains. I have also installed every update available. The problem remains. Any help would be greatly a ppreciated. I am running windows XP and Office XP Pro with Front page. HELP ME PLEASE!!! Microsoft WONT!!! ...

Pivot Table
Hi, I have a spreadsheet of data that has information from row 1 to row 54573. I tried to create a Pivot table for these data, but there is a dialog error message pop out when item being pulled to the PivotTable. The dialog error message is "A field in your source data has more unique items than can be used in a PivotTable report. Microsoft Office Excel may not be able to create the report, or may create the report without the data from this field.". There are 10 items in the PivotTable Field List, and 2 of the items are encountering this dialog error message. I'm n...

Attachments mysteriously vanishing when I click on messages in pst
Weirdest thing I ever experienced in an Office product (I think) is that in Outlook 2007, when I click on a message, it's attachment vanishes! The messages are in an old .pst, and the following columns are visible (in this order from left to right): 1. "!" (urgency?) 2. Message class 3. Attachment paper clip 4. Categories 5. From 6. To 7. Subject 8. Received 9. Size 10. Flags It is absolutely weird. I have a theory it has something to do with the categories field. Before 2007 (i just changed a week ago), I used the categories field obsessively as a tag field and basical...

text attachments duplicat message body with all new emails
All of a sudden (since yesterday) every email I receive has a .txt attachment which contains a duplicate copy of the text in the main body of the email. I haven't changed any settings. Any ideas why or, more importantly, how to stop it? TIA ...

Outlook 2003- Blocking messages being sent due to content
Is there anyway to block messages from being sent that contain certain content? i.e. birthdates, ssn,etc. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks bulls1440 wrote: > Is there anyway to block messages from being sent that contain certain > content? i.e. birthdates, ssn,etc. Any input would be greatly appreciated. > Thanks Use censorware for that. Some products include scanning of e-mail and web traffic to look for strings that you have defined as sensitive and will alert you when it finds those strings. I think McAfee's Parental Control had that feature. ...

outlook inbox showing (-1) emails & 4294967295 unread messages
Hi Peops Have a very strange problem with one of my users on the network and have not found any thing relating to this problem anywhere on the web. Whats happening is i have a user running outlook xp and even though he has no new emails in his inbox he has a blue (-1) sign next to his inbox, and in the bottom left of the screen it says he has 4294967295 unread messages... But once a new email comes in then it goes back to normal, once the user reads the email the figure goes back to -1 again, never come across this before in 6 years, any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Cheers ...

Import your messages or account from Outlook Express to Outlook 20
Hi All, I want to import the message from outlook express 6 using Windows XP to Microsoft Outlook 2003 using Windows Vista. Can anybody know how to do it? I did copy the outlook folder from Windows XP n paste it at Vista. Then open the Microsoft Outlook n try to import it. It fail. Any suggestion? Thanks/Best Regrads, Wong ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open ...

Check Message Content in Exchange 2003
Hi All, I know that I can track a Mesage by a user etc using the Tracking on Exchange 2003. My Manager use to have a job that ran in 5.5 that searched the content of mail so we could track any possible racist, pornographic etc etc I know there is the *.log file that we can search for subjects etc. Is there anything I can do or can anyone pointing me in the right direction on finding something. Apoligies if this has been answered but i haven't found it. Thanks Mark ...

Message about control visiblity
What is the message which is sent when the control is shown/hidden ? I tried WM_SHOW_WINDOW but it isn't sent in all cases. I have a child window ( it is my control ) and call ShowWindow(SW_SHOW),ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) on the parent. Main window gets notifications, but they are not propagated down do the childs. Thanks in advance, Kamil WM_SHOW. There is no WM_SHOW_WINDOW message. And no, parent messages are not propagated to the child. joe On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:58:36 +0200, "kamil" <kamildobk@xxxpoczta.onet.pl> wrote: >What is the message which is sent...

Saving to network drive gives unwanted copy or overwrite message
After recent updates to Excel 2002 SP3 I am getting "overwite or create copy" when saving to a network Quantum Snapdrive. When saving to a local disk no such message occurs. This is on a home lan running Windows XP SP2 on all PCs. If I save from Excel 2000 SR-1 no such message occurs. Bill, Is the file shared? Are more than one of the machines running the workbook at the same time? Henry "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F83386ED-3032-4597-BA55-F0EC0776E14D@microsoft.com... > After recent updates to Excel 2002 SP3 I am getting &...

Hit CTRL-P and Outlook marks message as unread
Hello, Currently I am experiencing a problem with Outlook, that I beleive I did not have in the past. I have my messages in my Inbox all marked as unread. I have my preview pane set to my right hand side. When I highlight a message to see it in the Preview pane and then move on to the next message the original message stays as unread. This is okay. The issue lies when I highlight the message and then try to print the message by hitting Ctrl-P. As soon as the printin process has completed the messages becomes unread. I need the message to stay unread even though I hit Ctrl...

Running auto correct on startup?
Hi, I'm using excel 2003 and I'm looking for a way to manually or automatically run auto correct on startup or after pasting. The thing is that I'm importing large amounts of data and using text to columns to sort it out and everythings fine, but the data comes from different places and does not always match very well. Since it's important that for instance "St. Peters" from one source and "Saint Peter's" from another source can automatically be changed to the same "Saint Peter's" I'm looking for something with auto correct here...

Auto Lease Set Up
Is there any effective way to set up and Automobile Lease, have it show on the Car Page since it really is not an asset, or should I just use a generic category/subcategory Automobile:Lease Payment whereby it will appear under Vehicle Expenses for the year? Unfortunately, this skews things a little for me since we have 2 car payments (1 regular loan/1 lease) and Lease Payments then show up under Vehicle Expenses for the Year but Car Payments do not since I have a loan set up. Any thoughts appreciated! Tony I am having the same problem. Were you able to find an answer to this? Thanx...

Can I import messages in .pst with simple MAPI?
I want to import messages from Outlook's PST. To do this, I want to write an application using C/C++. Therefore, is it possible to use Simple MAPI, and set the Default Message Store of Simple MAPI to be a ..pst file. Is it possible? If not, what other approach should I follow? Thanks in advance, -DD No. Simple MAPI doesn't have that capability. You would need to use the Outlook object model, CDO 1.21, or Extended MAPI. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcod...

Message stuck in queue in Exchange 2003
I have two messages that are stuck in queue of ESM. ESM doesn't give me the option to delete these messages. The sender is blank if that helps. -- Eric Sabo NT Administrator Which queue? What is the status of the messages? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "Sabo, Eric" <sabo_e@cup.edu> wrote in message news:%23BBIwBG3EHA.1300@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... >I have two messages that are stuck in queue of ESM. ESM doesn't give me >the option to delete these messages. The sender is blank if that helps. > > > > -- > Eric Sabo > NT Adm...