After retreiving from back up, I cannot use the button send and re

Note the subject.
I just recovered my PC. I get all my files from back-up and was plesantly
surpriced that even my accounts where filled in.

But it looks like there's something wrong with Windows mail since I cant use
the button sent and recieve anymore. I can use the button for each account
separately and for sent or recieve but not the combibutton thats in the menu.

Does someone have a sollution to this problem??

Karin

"Muisje70" <Muisje70@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Note the subject.
> I just recovered my PC. I get all my files from back-up and was plesantly
> surpriced that even my accounts where filled in.
>
> But it looks like there's something wrong with Windows mail since I cant
> use
> the button sent and recieve anymore. I can use the button for each account
> separately and for sent or recieve but not the combibutton thats in the
> menu.
>
> Does someone have a sollution to this problem??
>
> Karin

Go to tools>accounts>select each account in turn>properties>General tab,
ensure that "include this account when send and receive etc" is checked.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

0
mac
8/7/2010 11:28:01 PM
That symptom can be caused by interference from an antivirus program.
Which antivirus are you running? Some of them cause problems with
Windows Mail. As a minimum, email scanning in the antivirus should be
turned off, although that may not be sufficient to eliminate all bad effects.
In a worst case scenario, your antivirus may need to be
uninstalled/reinstalled or replaced.

Email scanning in any antivirus should be disabled, for reasons
explained here:

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Muisje70"  wrote in message news:BEAE122D-2D48-40DE-B6E4-B472D81031C9@microsoft.com...

Note the subject.
I just recovered my PC. I get all my files from back-up and was plesantly
surpriced that even my accounts where filled in.

But it looks like there's something wrong with Windows mail since I cant use
the button sent and recieve anymore. I can use the button for each account
separately and for sent or recieve but not the combibutton thats in the menu.

Does someone have a sollution to this problem??

Karin

0
Gary

password for command button?
Is there a way to code a command button in its on click event that will prompt the user to enter a password to perform the command button's operation? Thank you. -Debbie On Jan 4, 11:34 am, Debbie S. <Debb...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to code a command button in its on click event that will > prompt the user to enter a password to perform the command button's > operation? > > Thank you. > > -Debbie Yes, but you'll need to delve into VBA. Attach a click event to the button and in the code: Public Function Button1_Click() ...

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

how to match the color of a button with its background?
Hi, I have a owner draw push button. I associate it with two bitmaps, one is down and the other is up. Is there a way to make the bitmaps's background color match the color of the window where the button is located. I manually choose the best matched color but still the result is not good. I can even see a white border line (not drawn by me) when the button is pushed. Please help. Thanks. Tony Check out http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vcresed/html/_asug_choosing_an_opaque_or_transparent_background.asp May Young <tony@srac.com> wrote in message news:<408473...

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

Sending Email #6

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

Using INDIRECT within functions

RE: Fill Factor on a clustered index
Tricky one. Have a database getting alot of locks...Darn sql server and those silly page locks. Anyway had to change the application to use a disconnected methodology and check for changes before doing an update. Love the asp.net alternative. It just clobbers data (unless you write code to check)...record locks have their uses but...right now need to reduce any locking possible and one article on the web mentioned even tables where you just add data too could do with a fill factor. One table just keeps a track of changes by the record id. There is a clustered index on the record ...

How to use count for calls per hour

Re-enabled user account cannot log in
In trying to troubleshoot and issue in CRM where I had multiple user accounts for a single ADUC user, I tried disabling and re-enabling a user's account. But even after re-enabling the account the user cannot log in now. The error message says that it is disallowed when he tries to browse to the CRM server. Please help, I need to get this user account working again asap. Joel ...

Anyone use Promys CRM software integrated with GP Dynamics?
Our company is considering using Promys as a CRM to create quotes and sales orders for the sales team. I am concerned about the integration with GP and what the pitfalls may be. Is anyone here currently using Promys with GP Dynamics? ...

Please bring back the Great Plains palettes and push pins!!
The palettes and push pins really save a lot of time, please give people the option of using them again. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=df605a62-9af0-41be...