> can you type address

0
slk759
3/12/2010 2:27:57 AM
What address? Why would I?

"Zeek" <Zeek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:AB5582A2-94B4-4554-BC93-931FC826B71E@microsoft.com...
> can you type address

0
Sam

CRM E-mail in Draft Folder
When sending e-mail from CRM, the sent e-mail is going to the Drafts folder in Outlook. The e-mails are not showing up in the Sent folder yet recipients are receiving the e-mail. Any ideas on why this is happening? Thanks. We had this issue as well, and it was an issue where the user composing the mail was leaving the mail unsent open for longer then the default time of 3 minutes in Outlook. I set the users to save to drafts after 15minutes, and it has solved my issue. Hope this helps, Scott Thanks. I'll try it. "frappe33@gmail.com" wrote: > We had this issue a...

Where is the link you want me to click on to verify my address?
You demand that a link in your email welcome be clicked on to confirm an email address; but there is no such link in your message. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=262cca2a-3201-46b4-9078-8...

mail 07-04-10
nie mog� wys�ac ani odebrac wiadomosci ...

Create an e-mail in CRM 3.0
Hi, I have been able to make lots of e-mails in CRM 1.2. For the life of me, I cannot seem to figure out how to get them to work in 3.0. Here is my code: activityparty[] activitypartyFrom; activitypartyFrom[0].addressused = HDEmailAddress; activitypartyFrom[0].partyid.name = HDGuid; activitypartyFrom[0].participationtypemask.Value = 1; activityparty[] activitypartyTo; activitypartyTo[0].addressused = HDEmailAddress; activitypartyTo[0].partyid.name = HDGuid; activitypartyTo[0].participationtypemask.Value = ...

Cannot Send Emails Internally to Mail-enabled Public Folders
Hi everyone, I have difficulties to send emails to our mail-enabled PFs. The NDR message says "The message reached the recipient's e-mail system, but delivery was refused". These folders have assigned Anonymous to Contributor role and configured as "This folder is available to" "All users with access permission". (kb319753) My exchange mailbox (on the same Exchange server), as the owner of the PFs, can drag-n-drop emails or create new posts, but cannot send via emails. But Internet emails are able to reach these PFs. Is there anything I missed? Tha...

Contacts and address list
I am migrating from my old XP machine to a new one. I have managed to get contacts into Outlook. When writing an email and clicking on To: , I get the attached message: "The address list could not be displayed. The contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened....." I have checked: "Show this folder as an email address book" for the contact folder. Please, what should I be doing? Peter Try removing all the Contacts folders listed here: Tools menu > Email accounts > View/Change existing directories/address books > Click Next > ...

CRM E-mail problem
Hi all, I have installed the CRM E-mail Router on our Exchange 2000 server for our CRM server ver 1.0. But when i tried to send a Mail from CRM web client it displays me error report telling that "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. " When I check the Event Log of CRM Server, it shows the error as "HTTP status: 403" with Event ID 2 see below Event Log: Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 2 Date: 1/24/2004 Time: 4:55:13 PM User: N/A Computer: CRM-SRV Description: MSCRM Platform ...

(right click)>Send To>Mail Recipient... not working...?
On my computer at work, I noticed today that if I right click on a file, choose send to: "Mail Recipient" , instead of bringing up a new email loaded with the file etc... it brings up my MSN Explorer log on screen. I checked and I do have Outlook set as the default email client so why is not acting correctly? I have the same setup at home and it works correctly (brings up a new email loaded with an attached file of choice). is there a way to choose somewhere (setting, registry etc) what comes up when I right click menu -send to- mail recipient? "99XJ" <rnwrede...

Soap Error with CRM 3.0 E-mail Router
Scenario: Exchange 2003 with the CRM3.0 E-Mail Router Installed. Upon running the Rule Deployment Wizard and selecting the relevant CRM server, we get a "SOAP Server Application Faulted" Message. How can one find what is causing the problem? A little more information could be helpful. Does anything show up in the Event Log??? "Jian" wrote: > Scenario: > Exchange 2003 with the CRM3.0 E-Mail Router Installed. Upon running the > Rule Deployment Wizard and selecting the relevant CRM server, we get a "SOAP > Server Application Faulted" Message. ...

User claims that he didn't receive e-mail;tracking tool shows he's got it
Interesting problem. A specific UserA from inside my organization is claiming that he missed a couple of e-mails sent my UserB also from inside my organization, same Exchange routing group, same server, just users from different stores. The e-mail was sent out to multiple people on the cc: line (8 people total) and other users got it OK. That's an isolated problem, as far as I know system is working fine for everyone else. UserA is claiming that he never deleted the message, he also checked under spam/junk e-mail and message is not there. How can I troubleshoot this further ? If t...

Exchange 2003 server not updating proxy addresses
I have a SBS 2003 server and when I create a new user account a mailbox for the user is not created and no proxy addresses either. I tried updating the recipient policies manually but that still did not work. The user account is supposed to have this updated automatically from AD. Any ideas? How much time have you given it? Anything in the app event log? bernardl wrote: > I have a SBS 2003 server and when I create a new user account a mailbox for > the user is not created and no proxy addresses either. I tried updating the > recipient policies manually but that still did not...

Outlook2000 how do I edit an existing e-mail message template?
I have an existing template that I want to edit. "BobbieB" <BobbieB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C24CB0DC-5C84-4459-9873-127DA28A3BAB@microsoft.com... >I have an existing template that I want to edit. In OL2003 (you never mention WHICH version of Outlook): - Tools -> Forms -> Choose A Form - Select the category under which is listed your template. If it was a user template, select the "User Templates in File System". - This opens a new message showing that template. - Edit the template. - File -> Save As - For "Save as type&...

How do i group the mails based on the string / number in the subje
Hi All, This is my requirement. In my Inbox, i will be getting the mails in such a way that, where i will have some unique number in the subject line". Please find the samples here. "101011 - User Creation" "Re:101011 - User Creation" "Fwd:Re:101011 - User Creation" "102022 - User Creation" "Re:102022 - User Creation" "Fwd:Re:102022 - User Creation" Based on this number, a folder should be created automatically, all the respectives mails should move there. Example: Create a folder called ‘My Emails’. ...

Mail Rule for deleting attachments
Using Outlook 2000 I've been trying to find information on a way to remove attachments from copies of email. I have outlook setup to move copies of messages into certain folders, but I don't want all the attachments due to file sizes and storage space available. The ideal situation would be to have the attachment moved into a single folder, and then any copies of the message would point to the storage location. At the very least, I would like to have the original message keep the attachment and the copies moved to other folders without it. ...

Attachments not appearing in mail from Outlook 2000
When sending from Outlook 2000 (under Windows XP Home Ed) my attachemnts do not appear in the recipient's received message. They DO appear in my Sent Items and I can open them! Help! (Not a file size problem - they're often tiny and I'm using full broadband). Does it still happen when you send in Plain Text format? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Rod Eckles" <eckles(remove this)@lineone.net> wrote in message news:41...

Message if address is unknown
It appears that this doesn't happen, I assumed that this is configured at first install or that this is a standard message that would be send out if the e-mail address wasn't found. As a complete novice on excange where can i find this? How can i configure the message? Can someone assist me? Thanks On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 23:51:07 -0700, Jo@work78 <Jowork78@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >It appears that this doesn't happen, I assumed that this is configured at >first install or that this is a standard message that would be send out if >the e-mail address wasn...

e-mail attachments #9
Problem with opening e-mail when it has a large attachment. Problem is it can take a few minutes open the e-mail not the attachment.. Is it possible to ignore attachments to where e-mails open quicker. chuck <cthomas@pensoft.com> wrote: > Problem with opening e-mail when it has a large attachment. Problem > is it can take a few minutes open the e-mail not the attachment.. Is > it possible to ignore attachments to where e-mails open quicker. Since the attachment is contained within the message itself, when you open the message, it needs to download from the server, brin...

Mail filtering bottlenecks
WE have a dmz mail filtering server, and are using exch 5.5 as our mail server software. Recently it has taken up to 10 mins for an internal e mail to reach it's recipient. What if, the dmz was processing messages slower than 5.5 was sending them, is it possible that a queue is forming somewhere on the 5.5 box, and internal messages are being trapped in it, while the dmz server catches up? Thus delaying the sending / recieving of internal messages. If not this reason, are there any other issues which may cause delay? Internal mail should not go to DMZ (unless you have some weird setu...

Zip codes not showing up correctly in mail merge
My zip codes aren't showing up properly in a publisher mail merge even though the excel spreadsheet it's coming from is set up correctly. Could we get a little more info: Software versions? What do you mean by "aren't showing up properly" -- not in the right place, truncated, etc.? New problem, never works? -- James Orlando (Goofy says "Hey"), Florida "Robin" <Robin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD209257-6655-4717-94E4-4FA2AF92E8CD@microsoft.com... > My zip codes aren't showing up properly in a p...

Outlook 2003
To Whom It May Concern: I am having an issue with my outlook. When I receive e-mail messages, the message has each name and attachment (if there are any) listed twice. I have checked with the server people (IMAP server) and it is apparently an application issue. Can someone please help? Thanks, Jason ...

Outlook 2003: don't show alerts when new e-mail comes
How can I turn off alerts on some folders (not all) under Inbox tree. I am subscribed on a lot of mailing lists and I don't want to be interupted when each mail comes. I only get the pop-up alert for items that stay in the Inbox. If the mail item gets moved (by rule) to another folder, no pop-ups "Petar Popara" <my.fake@mail.net> wrote in message news:uwPW34LyFHA.3124@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > > How can I turn off alerts on some folders (not all) under Inbox tree. I am > subscribed on a lot of mailing lists and I don't want to be interupted > whe...

forward emails don't go to sent-mail they stay in original folder
Environment: Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. If the client forwards and email out of any folder other than the inbox a 'sent item' doesn't go to the Sent Items folder it stays (creates the 'sent item') in the original folder it was forwarded from. There are no rules set up on client. Time and date are set correctly. Folders are not corrupted. The 'Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder' check box is selected. Everything else with the mail works correctly and the way it should. When the user logs into the web interface for exchange the pr...

change HTML-mails to plain-text
My Problem is with incoming HTML-mails. If you open the mail and activate in the menue EDIT-edit (bearbeiten) e.g. Word or Excel will be opened, although in the menue TOOLS- Options-E-Mail-format Word is NOT activated as an editor. I want to stop this behaviour, becaus some PCs aren't able to print those mails or even see the full contents (the mails end with ">SPAN". Couldn't find another entry therefor in the www.) Aren't there any professionals reading this? silke <eilers@mucos.de> wrote: > My Problem is with incoming HTML-mails. If you open the &...

Contacts Not Showing in Address Book
All my contacts are there but when you click on the Outlook Address Book' tab the "Show this folder as an email address book" is grayed, and un-marked.It does shows "Contacts" on the "Name of the Address Book" field. So when you making an email, the list of contacts is blank. How can I fix this ? Thanks On Tue, 03 May 2005 13:24:43 -1000, Orlando Gondar <gemail@gondarelectronics.com> wrote: > All my contacts are there but when you click on the Outlook Address Book' > tab > the "Show this folder as an email address book"...

email addresses for public folders
Hello, For unknown reason all smtp addresses for email enabled public folders dissapeare. Basically all public folders are became email disabled. If i email enable folder smtp address can be back in some time. What it could be and can i fixed it once and for all? We have Exchange 2000 running on Win 2000 and Exchange 20003 running on Win 2003. All folders are replicated. Is there a way to see all smtp addresses used on Exchange server? Thanks -- Ilya ...