(0x800C0155,2) windows mail won't open

After an auto-install of Vista SP2, mail won't open.  Only Vista installed on
this pc, no anti-virus or other apps.  Says can't open message store; program
being used by another program...  I have another PC on this network where I
use the same name but worked before, only variable is SP2.  Thank you for
your time.

I don't have any good suggestions on how to repair your Windows Mail,
but upgrading to Windows Live Mail would be one solution.

http://download.live.com/wlmail=20

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Woodrow" <Woodrow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> After an auto-install of Vista SP2, mail won't open.  Only Vista =
installed on=20
> this pc, no anti-virus or other apps.  Says can't open message store; =
program=20
> being used by another program...  I have another PC on this network =
where I=20
> use the same name but worked before, only variable is SP2.  Thank you =
for=20
> your time.
0
Gary

Support Debugging Tool #2
Is the Support Debugging tool available for GP9. I have a customer having a random issue with GP and a third party product. I had read somewhere that you can set this tool up to capture when something is not happening - a way to capture these random things. how easy is this tool? We do have a development team - so if i need that level of skill i have that available to me. Andrea, Support Debugging Tool is available for versions 8, 9, and 10. The issue you are describing is the perfect scenario where you would use SDT. SDT is relatively simple to use and even if you have the need for ...

owa cant open ppt attachments

Cannot Open 2000 Money Backup
My hard drive crashed and had to be replaced. I tried to open my Money Backup and it says I need the MBF and takes me to a site on the Internet. Can anyone help open this? In microsoft.public.money, Kate wrote: >My hard drive crashed and had to be replaced. I tried to open my Money >Backup and it says I need the MBF and takes me to a site on the Internet. >Can anyone help open this? Be sure that your Money and backup files are moved to a spot that you will have full privileges to, such as Documents/MyDocuments. If they are in a place like ProgramFiles, Vista will create...

More Columns #2

Linking files 2 ways

Goal Seek #2

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Contacts in Exchange #2

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

OE autodelete OLD mail

outlook 2007 e-mail

Test for Windows Classic folders in XP?

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

inbox problems #2
My inbox says I have 3 new messages. I don't.. Its lying. So how do I correct this.. Its not a major problem but distracting. Computers are supposed to be always right.... As a sidelight to this. I deleted the Unread messages, thingy in the favorite folder place. I thought I would bring that back and see if there were some messages that were bad. I read the help file and it says to just click on any file you want to add to the favorite folder. But its gone.. totally and completely there is no Unread Message line to click on.. What's a person to do? See my reply to your late...

Outlook: default new mail location
We seem to have a problem with users that log into a workstation that they have never logged into before. Basically, the default NEW MAIL location is set to a PST local to their c: drive. So, when they open up Outlook to check thier mail. All MAILBOX, INBOX mail slowly dissapears and is moved to the local pst file. Once, we configure the users Outlook profile on that machine and change the default NEW MAIL location to the Exhange/Mailbox/Inbox it works fine. I've heard about PRF files, but I am unfamiliar with configuring them. All I want is for the default NEW MAIL locatio...