Why Use Project Management tools?

http://www.project-drive.net provides all tools, charts, reporting
functions and a customizable dashboard for efficient project
management and objective-oriented productivity

Web based project management software allows you to save time and
reduce costs at implementation and throughout the project lifecycles.

Easy to learn and intuitive user interface even for non-technical
business users

I found Project Drive easy to use. It has made managing our research
project a breeze. It has allowed my team members to work together,
even from different locations.

I just became part of the Project Drive and enjoying too!
0
Projectdrive
5/28/2010 10:52:37 AM
windows.vista.hardware_devices 178 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Using RMS with Web ...
HI I saw in item properties that you can make items as active on web ... So I guess there is ability in RMS to make web store using your inventory ? Am I wrong ? I mean actually It will me able to make at least basic web page for online purchasing ? Anybody can help me in with this ? Cause I can't find any documentation about it . Any Ideas or Liks please ... -- Best Regards Ashot Bayatyan Hello Ashot! If you want, you can talk to me about Nitrosell's web solution for RMS. It's the best one from what I have looked at. Regards, Jack "Ashot" <abayatian@ya...

How to download a file using WebBrowser
Hi, I'm looking for an information: I've got a variable called pView, from a sublcass of "CHtmlView" (for internet-applications within WebBrowser). Is it possible to 1. open a page (.htm) 2. look for a string within that page ? I don't find any information on the second step (such as methods of any of the classes above CHtmlView). The application I'm trying to make is meant for copying one (similar) line from every page in a range of adresses. FOR EXAMPLE: on every page from http://www.mywebpage.com/file00.htm to http://www.mywebpage.com/file99.htm the twe...

Old VB Project doesn't work with New Office or Windows 7
Is there anyone that can recommend a solution to 'fix' an old VB application? It's a report card program that uses a Word template and fills in the word document from this .exe file created in VB. I have no idea how to debug as I am not the one who programmed it nor do I know antything more than beginner basic. It appears to be a very simple program and the folder consists of a few .bas files, .frx, and .frm files. I downloaded Visual Studio Pro to debug the .exe file, but I don't know where to begin. Problem: The program asks you to open the word document(Whi...

Excel Security when using external data
I would think the answer is here somewhere but I'm not finding it, so here goes. In Access when a table is linked in and the password is saved it's fairly easy to read the password by opening the MsysObjects table. Does Excel have a similar vulnerability when an external data source is setup? We use a universal login and password and then use another application to prevent people from opening things they shouldn't. If Excel has a similar vulnerability, is there a work-around? So far in my exploring settings, opening the xls file in Notepad, etc I'm not finding the DSN...

Can you save an MDB file using VBA?
I have an Access 2003 application that is typically used for large amounts of data entry in a relatively short period of time by multiple users - all accessing the same back-end MDB file. I am looking for a way to back up this MDB file to a different PC on the network on a regular basis, perhaps by an automatic backup at predefined intervals. This would require some VBA code to save the file. However, I'm struggling to find something suitable. My first thought was to use DoCmd.Save, but that does not seem to apply to a database object. Any suggestions? David David, You can do ...

Has anyone got an example of using CAsyncSocket to connect and read/write data to an internet connection?
Never used this before. Trying to put something together quickly (if it's possible). If not, guess I will need to do some reading. Thanks. There are several examples in the MSDN. Using the examples, I put together a TCP handler in an afternoon, never having used CAsyncSocket before. joe On Wed, 19 May 2004 18:02:04 +0100, "Colin Girling" <colin@colingirling.my-bulldog.com> wrote: >Never used this before. >Trying to put something together quickly (if it's possible). > >If not, guess I will need to do some reading. > >Thanks. > Joseph M. N...

use port number for the sql server? while installing CRM 3.0
when installing Microsoft CRM 3.0, can we use port number for the sql server? Responded to on the CRM Deployment forum. -- Rgds Michael MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005 "Amit - Techtrends" wrote: > when installing Microsoft CRM 3.0, > can we use port number for the sql server? ...

Using "Like" expression in Parameter Query (Query Tool)
I am trying to use the "Like" expression in a Parameter Query. The correct syntax for this in MS Access is ' Like [user input] & "*" ' When I use this structure in MS Query however (substituting '%' as the wildcard), I get the error message "too few parameters" As usual, the online help isn't much I would be most grateful if someone could provide some assistance here Many Thank Dear Tom I don't know if this will work at all, but I do know that MS query uses single quote marks rather than double - So you may want to revise your sta...

Default Printer GP10 Uses Changes in Terminal Server Environment
We have GP10SP3 installed in a terminal server environment. We have had a couple of users report that when they print something from GP, the document goes to the wrong printer even though the local workstation and the terminal sever show the correct printer as the default. We have noticed that when a user logs in to the terminal server, it takes a minute or so for all of the printers to become available. It is our suspicion that the user starts GP before the system is reporting that the default printer is available and GP picks another one to use. Other programs I've tested do no...

Importing data to Excel using a keyboard shortcut
I am trying to bring data into Excel from a web based report. I can easily do this at home by right clicking on the web based data and then "export to Excel". However, at work, the right click mouse function is disabled due to security reasons. Are there any keyboard shortcuts that essentially duplicate the right click, export to Excel function? There are none indicated on the (right click) drop down window when viewed from home. Thanks for your help -- Ken McI Possible idea: On a mjority of newer keyboards, there is a button between the right Alt and Ctrl b...

Detecting Excel 97 using VBA
Hi. I need to detect, in a VBA script, if it is executed by Excel 97. How do I do that? Casper Casper; MsgBox "Welcome to Microsoft Excel version " & _ Application.Version & " running on " & _ Application.OperatingSystem & "!"Shows the version number in a messagebox Mark.-- Meer Excel ? www.rosenkrantz.nl of contact@rosenkrantz.nl------------------------------------------------------ -------------Rosenkrantz Spreadsheet SolutionsWitkopeend 241423 SN UithoornNederlandTel : 0297-527511--------------------------------------------------...

Public Folders selection in System Manager returns error message.
Hi I got the following error message when I try to open Public Folders in System Manager - (Exchange 2003 Sp2 and Windows 2003 Sp1). An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. Facility : Win32 ID no : c0072746 Exchange System Manager Have used ExBPA and applied Exchange SP2 which was some of the advice I got from seaching around the Internet, with no result. Any clue ? John Hi John, the only requirement the Exchange System Manager consolle need to browse the Public Folders tree is the Virtual site on IIS "exadmin". Chec...

Using Out of Office Assistant with .PST file
Our exchange server is set-up so mail gets delivered to .pst files. I do not want to change to having mail delivered to mailboxes. When employees are going to be out....they set-up the Out of Office Assistant. However, this only seems to work for internal use. If someone from within the exchange server sends an email to this person....they get the reply email back stating that they are out of the office. However, if someone from outside our company sends an email...they don't get the automatic email. Is there a workaround to this? is something not set-up properly on our server? any...

create a visio diagram using an excel spredsheet
Hi, I have an excel spreadsheet with more than 1000 lines. Basically the spreadheet shows all the connections between my network elements, i.e.:Site A connects to Site B with a Capacity C. I want to make a visio drawing showing all the network connections between all the sites and show also the capacity for each connection. The site will be represented by boxes and the connections will be represented by lines with a text showing the capacity. Is there anyway that I can automate this in visio using my excel spreadheet. I'm not very familiar with visio. I only do simple diagrams manu...

How to use Post-Callouts
Hi, I wanted to use the post-callouts option in MS CRM.to get notifications when an account or lead is created. I read the SDK, where it says, we have to create a COM+ service which implements the ICRMCallout Interface. In which DLL does this ICRMCallout Interface is defined. I guess, certainly not in Microsoft.Crm.Proxy.Dll since I already checked in it. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Rojer I don't know if you've checked this article: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnmbscrm/html/mbs_crmpostcallouts.asp I haven't read it either so I don't know ...

Press Release Submission Tool for Windows-based Mobile Devices
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Release of PRM - Press Release Monster v. 1.00 Press Release Submission Tool for Windows-based Mobile Devices July 23, 2010 MobileTimes announces the release of its fully automatic Press Release (PR) utility PRM - Press Release Monster for Windows-based Mobile Devices. Blast your company, organization, or your private product/service PR's to over 4000 newspapers and magazines. PRM is a fully automated tool that works from any Windows capable phone or PDA. Simply add, or import your press release. That's it! Everything else is handled by the to...

Using money on another computer
I am using Microsoft Money 2003 D&B. I have my computer networked with my secretaries computer. I want her to pay my bills on her computer. I tried installing money 2003 on her computer (after uninstalling on mine) and it appeared to install properly but when I try and start it using the desktop icon that was installed it pops on and then off with no error message. I use Windows 98 on her computer as there are some old programs I use that only work on that operating system. Any solutions or suggestions. Also is there anyway to use this program over the network so that it ca...

benefit of using OPOS versus windows driver
hey , can somebody please tell me what are the benefits of using OPOS driver with RMS rather than just using windows driver thank you shoby Personally I have way way better luck getting Windows Drivers to work than OPOS and I find overall you have more control. Having said that now guys that have been around for a while (lets call them dinosaurs) and have been doing this for 20 years are going to say that OPOS is the way to go. Rob "Shoby" wrote: > hey , > > can somebody please tell me what are the benefits of using OPOS driver with > RMS rather than just usi...

Need help with using Month as criteria for SUM(COUNTIFS(...
Hi all, I am fairly new to excel and experimenting some functions with my project. I have a SOLD datasheet with Sold Date (column W) in MM/DD/YYYY format). I am trying to count the items with a few criteria using =SUM(COUNTIFS(criteria_range1, criteria1, criteria_range2, criteria2,...criteria_rangeN, criteriaN)) Current formulas are working without any problem. Now, i want to narrow down by months and found out that MONTH functions does not work with current formulas. So i tried adding IF function in front of the current formula Jan=1, Feb=2, ... , Dec = 12 =IF(MONTH(SOLD!W:W)=1, SUM(CO...

I've never used Outlook 2007? What's the best way to get started?
I need to learn Outlook quickly. The online tutorials I've seen seem more geared to someone who has used an earlier version of Outlook before. I need a "Dummies"-type tutorial. Help, please! Job seeker wrote: > I need to learn Outlook quickly. The online tutorials I've seen seem more > geared to someone who has used an earlier version of Outlook before. > I need a "Dummies"-type tutorial. Help, please! Double click on the Outlook icon. Follow the simple directions. Alias there is a dummies book... my preferred method is to play with it, check out ...

Use my Exchange as Front and Back End
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C708A9.48A5A920 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How i can put my server to be use as End and Front End. I need to activate the web option for my users. When I try to check the box for Front End it says Cannot be both Back = and Front End. How I can solve that. Rafael ------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C708A9.48A5A920 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3...

Using Outlook 2003 with Office XP
I have gone through multiple messages regarding the use of Outlook 2003 and the remaining components of Office XP, but I am unable to get a clear cut answer regarding their compatibility, recommended installation flow etc. I am using an authoring systems which requires Word Xp and Powerpoint XP, however I'd like to be able to use Outlook 2003 (the authoring system does not require a specific Outlook version!). My questions are: (i) Can I install Office XP without the Outlook component (i.e., Word, Powerpoint etc.), and following that install just the Outlook component from the Off...

using a reference # on a check along with an account
I pay several bills and have several diffrent accounts at a credit union that gives me one account # and a reference # for each seperate area in my acount. As near as I can see money doesn't allow for a memo area when you pay bills online. any tips on how to handle this problem? thanks If your credit union is like mine, every transaction out in the clearing house system refers, by definition, to one draft account under the master account number. Just like the MICR account number on your checks omits the separate account designator and just has the master account number. "morty s...

Application project in the database is corupt!
Hi, I get this message, every time I run the debugger into what ever module in my Access 2003 program: "The changes you have requested to the table where not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. Change the data in the field that contain duplicate data, remove the index to permit duplicate entries and try again." and after that I'm not able to launch my program any more. If I try to open a Module I get this message: "The Visual Basic for Application project in the database is corrupt" No way t...

Import Excel to GP table using Dexterity
Hello all, Does anyone knows how to import excel datas in to GP table using Dexterity? If possible provide any sample code for this. Regards, Prakash Prakash, You should be able to read a file name with the SanScript GetFile function and define a Data Type as Reference, using a Reference Type of COM Object, and defining the COM Object Type as Excel.Application object. I do not have any samples at this time, but I am sure you can figure it out with the Dexterity Programmer's Guide. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http:/...