           For free account go to   http://freetrial.project-drive.net/account_pd.jsp
0
Projectdrive
6/3/2010 12:13:56 PM
windows.vista.hardware_devices 178 articles. 0 followers. Follow

publishing customizations using deployment manager
When I publich customizations, it comes back saying publish completed with errors, servername: failed. I notice that when I publish the customizations, my web site stops. I have to manually start it and then I can go into CRM and my changes are there. This is what I get in app log: ProcessImportWorkItem Error : The root element is missing. , StackTrace : at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read() at System.Xml.XmlValidatingReader.ReadWithCollectTextToken() at System.Xml.XmlValidatingReader.Read() at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserve...

Project/Sub-Project In Continuous List?
I've got a little timekeeping system that allows the user to enter task descriptions, start/stop times and then select "Project" from a combo box. I'd like to do some analysis on the data, and allocating tasks to sub-project's seems necessary. Problem is that in a continuous list, all the combo boxes behave the same. So if I make cboSubProject.RowSource tb a query that includes only sub-projects under the project selected in cboProject, the sub-projects in other rows on the screen come and go as cboSubProject's list changes. Anybody got a strategy for situation...

Managed User #2
Testing to see if this setup allows me to be properly identified as a managed user. ...

Unable to update free/busy time
Hi there, This morning I installed the Exchange 2000 post-sp3 rollup on our small business server. Since then users have been getting messages from Outlook saying that it can't update free/busy time on the server. Prior to installing the rollup we did not get the errors. I had a look at the event log on the server and it is filling up with EventID: 1546 errors, the description is: Workflow event sink error [event: OnSyncSave, URL: <file://./backofficestorage/test.com.au/Public Folders/NON_IPM_SUBTREE/SCHEDULE+ FREE BUSY/EX:_xF8FF_o=DSPACE_xF8FF_ou=first administrative group/USER-_xF8...

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items

Still trying
It looks liek I am almost there. The program builds with no errors. When I execute it the following happens: Before doing anything I opened the Task Manager and I see Martin1.exe CPU=0 When I send a char into the serial port the CPU=50 and nothing happens. Any char, even the 0x31 causes cpu=50 and nothing happens on the dialog. The MessageBox doesnt appear (for testing purposes ONLY). I can still click buttons on the dialog that do work so it's not hung. I know for sure I am doing something wrong. Thanks for the help so far. Below I think are the pertinent parts of my app. ==============...

After I install a software in windows xp , how many changes have h
After I install a software in windows xp , how many changes have happen in registry? Because I need to read the value of registry ,please tell me all the changes in registry. I appreciate your help. -- jake After you install "a piece of software" in Windows, some number of registry keys, dependent entirely on whatever the person writing the installation decided should be modified, have been modified. In addition, once you run it, some other keys, defined by the person who coded it, and based on whatever actions the user has taken, will be changed. Each piece of software is ...

I try to assign category based on subject in appointment (code included)
Below i wrote code to assign a categorie to a calendar item based on the word "vrij" in the subject. I think this code should work.. but somehow it doesnt I use Outlook 2003 with macro security set to lowest level. The code is placed in "this outlook session" Any ideas why it doesnt work ?? ==================================================== Dim WithEvents colRDVItems As Items Private Sub Application_Startup() Dim NS As Outlook.NameSpace Set NS = Application.GetNamespace("MAPI") Set colRDVItems = NS.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderCalendar).Items Set NS = Nothing E...

include busy/free time from "other" (i.e. ics) calendars
Please see the following thread. Is this possible? Could it be added as a future enhancement request? https://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring&mid=d5f088c7-77a7-48c5-8a9b-a1955f90aacc&sloc=en-us ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and t...

Free Rolodex program
An Excel program that allows you to keep a rolodex, available for free from http://www.geocities.com/ilya_shambat2004. ================== Specifications: The Rolodex program allows the person to create rolodex entries, view existing rolodex entries, edit existing rolodex entries and delete existing rolodex entries. The data is stored in an Excel spreadsheet and is also available for manual editing. Each Rolodex entry contains the following information: First Name Last Name Position Organization Street City State Zip Work phone Home phone Cell phone Pager Fax Web page Email. The entries c...

how to free the excrescent memory
hello , i have a question . when my program startup, i find it use much memory (>8M), i minimize the window of my program ,it use less memory( <1M ) , later on , i restore the window ,the memory will increase to 2M . what's the reason ? sometimes ,i create a new window ,the memory will increase ,but it will not decrease , i had destroy the window and had used "delete this " . how can i free the excrescent memory by Windows interface ? not minimize it .. thanks a lot . enlone Hi, you should not use delete for destroy window objects. Read the article in the following ...

Socket relared problem (getting free port number dynamically) #2
Hi all, i have one problem related to thread. i am having my main thread running which will on some event create a thread for validation purpose and then will start working. and now this validator thread will create a socket and it will bind to port 20111. and then will wait for client to connect. but before waiting for client to connect it will send a message to the main thread that validation is done. but in this way i need to stick with port 20111.which i really don't want. Is it possible for me to get a free port from operating system or from winsock library and then i should bind t...

Can't view projects in Project Center
Hello, still new to Project and learning plenty. I've managed to get Project Web Access up and running, synch A.D. users and upload projects. Problem: I can't view (literally, they don't appear in the Project Center" area) any of the published projects. I am able to view all resources, including those that were added during publishing. When I go to Project Center, I get this message: "There are no projects to view in Project Center. This is because you might not have permissions on any projects or no projects are published." I am a local admin on...

Error when starting up Deployment Manager
When we start up the Deployment manager we get "The selected snap-in did not initialize properly". I know when we first installed the deployment manager came up fine. But shortly after we started getting that message. Your post to that questions was -"Are you logging in with Admin authority". And the answer is yes, I am logging in with Domain Administrator authority. I did notice that originally when we installed the application there was a DOS window that was open when Deployment manager was open, but that is no longer opened, when that software is started. Yes, I am ge...

Test managed user
Testing again to see if my set up is correct to identify me as managed user. ------=_NextPart_0001_26B25925 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, This email came in under Open- Managed User. Please let me know if you have further questions. Thanks, Dana Dunlop Microsoft Online Support Engineer ====================================================== PLEASE NOTE: The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions. We also love to hear your product feedback! Let us know what you think by posting ...

Apply Multicurrency Invoices in Bank Management
I oppened a ticket to know why I cant apply Multicurrency Invoices to payment transactions in Bank Managment as it is available in Payable Management. I've been suggested to post a suggestion for that. Simply, while doing a payment in Bank Management. If the Chequebook Currency is diffrenet than the invoices currencies that you are paying againist, then you can't apply these invoices. Thus, you cant see them in the remittance advice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestio...

Mailbox Manager
I tried posting this to a different group and got nothing back... I've got a single server, single storage group Exchange 2003. I have 4 Recipient Policies: Pri 1: main domain Pri 2: other domains Pri 3: Mailbox Cleanup Lowest: Default Policy The priority 3 policy (Mailbox Cleanup) is the only one that has Mailbox Manager Settings. I have constructed a query as follows: Find: "Exchange Recipients" General Tab: Show these recipients: "Users with Exchange mailbox" Storage Tab: "Mailboxes on any server" Advanced Tab: Condition List: "Member Of Is no ...

In Excel 2002 there was an addin 'Financial Management'
Does anyone know where it is in 2003 ? I didn't look, but there are tons of free templates at: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx Maybe that's where you got it for xl2002?????? (Or maybe a search of Google would be in order.) Alans wrote: > > Does anyone know where it is in 2003 ? -- Dave Peterson Thanks Had trawled those with no success Will go round again Cheers Alan "Dave Peterson" wrote: > I didn't look, but there are tons of free templates at: > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx > > Maybe that's where you g...

Visio software diagram?
Does someone have a good Visio template to document software architecture? I need a good intituitive drawing that will include both the tasks (proecesses and threads) and data structures. Any ideas or suggestions of other tools that can do this well? Thanks, Chirag On 12 Jan 2006 19:02:22 -0800, patelc75@hotmail.com wrote: >Does someone have a good Visio template to document software >architecture? I need a good intituitive drawing that will include both >the tasks (proecesses and threads) and data structures. Any ideas or >suggestions of other tools that can do this well? You...

trying to save a publisher doc to cd,message no disc in drive
I am trying to save a publisher doc (brochure) to a CD, each time I get a message that there is no disc in the drive, D or E, when each time there has been. What am I doing wrong. I have tried saving other things, in other programs without a problem. MsJLee <MsJLee@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am trying to save a publisher doc (brochure) to a CD, each time I > get a message that there is no disc in the drive, D or E, when each > time there has been. What am I doing wrong. I have tried saving > other things, in other programs with...

I'm trying to set up my mail for windows vista, please help set this up for me!
blueljeans@verizon.net is my email before trying to set up my mail through windows, can you help me? Barbara Gibson NEVER post or use your real email address in a public newsgroup or forum! Contact your ISP or email provider to obtain the settings you'll need to access your name@verizon.net account via POP3 [1], then start here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish ============= [1] Perhaps http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/verizon/mail/yahoomail/pop/pop-08.html ? Barbara Gibson wrote: > [MUNGED]@v...

Update Deductions and Benefits with Integration Manager
Is it possible to update deductions and benefits with Integration Manager? I tried to write an integration for this but it is trying to Insert the employee id as a new employee. Thanks in advance! ...

Could not cleanup worktable IAM chains to allow shrink or remove file operation. Please try again when tempdb is idle
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01CB1448.E88B1160 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi all, I'm getting this message when trying to clear tempdb DBCC SHRINKDATABASE (tempdb, 10) WITH NO_INFOMSGS=20 Msg 5054, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Could not cleanup worktable IAM chains to allow shrink or remove file = operation. Please try again when tempdb is idle. Msg 5054, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Could not cleanup worktable IAM chains to allow shrink or remove file = op...

American Public University System: Finance Applications Manager Ne
American Public University Finance Application Manager- MS Dynamics Great Plains American Public University System, located in Charles Town, West Virginia, is seeking a qualified Applications Manager with expert knowledge of MS Dynamics Great Plains software. Responsibilities for the position include identification of upgrades and enhancements, development of business requirements and test cases, and maintenance of technical and process configuration for A/R, A/P, and G/L. Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years experience in Informatio...

Re: 'Server XXXX Not Available.' When Trying To Add a Process Serv
Hi Mariano, We have contacted our Partner and they say that we have to pay $2,500.00 additional to get the process server as it is not the part of Systems Manager, any more. Our product say " New Enhancement plan" and I see Systems Manager is installed but not the process server.. By BRL; you mean Business ready license? "Viol-8-r" <viol-8-r@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:... > Thanks, Mariano, > Yes, we are checking it with the Partner and sure I will update you about > the outcome. > > "Mariano Gomez" <MarianoGomez@discussions....