help for bluetooth - 146695

hi

i intall bluetooth driver and i need to connect my bluetooth device but
one massege showing   *chang your discovering setting*

can somebody tell me how to chang this setting in vista.and how to make
bluetooth discoverabel.

thanks

i am trying form bluetooth setting but massege showing device not found
so please help me ................

--
nelbulani

nelbulani
3/6/2010 7:30:12 AM
windows.vista.hardware_devices 178 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I would suggest that you visit this site- http://www.supportrix.com/SUPPORTRIX/Main.php?do=LearnMore then register for you to access the solutions on your problem.

edwardswamp

Help getting SheetName into a cell
I need to refer to the sheet name in a formula and can't figure out how to do it. I can't find a Function which will do this. I did discover ActiveSheet.Name but I have been unsuccessful in getting it work in a function. Specifically I have sheets named "1.a" , "1.b" , "1.c" . . . "99.a" , "99.b" , "99.c" and need to get these names into cell C3 of each sheet. The sheets may not be in order and there may be missing sheets. Thanks in advance for any help. Omar Hi You could put somthing like this in a macro or attatch ...

Help with SQL Query 06-30-10
We have a distinct list of email addresses in alpha order and we need to transform it from a single column into a grid of three columns maintaining the alpha order. The list is contained in a temp table inside of our query. We then use the temp table list and perform case statement with a mod on the row_number in a select statement to columnze the data. However, the columnar data contains a null value in two of the three columns and we are needing to remove the nulls and have the actual values on each row in the output. Here is our current sql: CREATE TABLE #tmpTable ( Email_Add...

Messages not delivered to another Routing Group HELP NEEDED
I have three routing groups ( exchange in the 3 of them are Exch 2k sp3 ). Mail from one server ( in my headquarter routing group ) to another ( in one branch office routing group ) is getting stucked in MESSAGES WITH UNREACHABLE DESTINATION and not routed to that server. Connectors seems to be working just fine. After add my other exchange server from my headqurter group to the connector to be albe to send mail it shows the queue now in the connector but does not sends anything. Otherwise, mail from my branch office to my headquarter correctly sends mail. Any help would be gre...

Need help with Combo Box?
I would appreciate any help with this. I currently have a form with two combo boxes and a subform. The first combo box lists counties and the second box lists doctors in selected county. After selecting county, doc the subform lists pts for this doc. All this works fine. However, I need to add a couple of more filters. I am stuck and would like to know how to do this. I don't want to mess up what I already have. How can I incorporate a couple more filters? I thought maybe adding an option box to the form????? Can someone please help me to accomplish this? Thank you. Sure...

Help making BINGO cards

Calculating Averages
Hi, I am using the newest version of Excel on Windows 7, and I need some help with a complex calculation. In cells A1-A100, I have dollar amounts ranging from $1-$1000. In cells B1-B100, I have percentages ranging from 0%-100%. I want to break out the cells in A1-A100 in several groups, like follows: $1-$99, $100-$199, $200-$299, and so on up to $1000. Then, I need to calculate the average percentage for jobs in those categories. So, for the category of $1-$99, lets say there are two cells with amounts in that range, A1 and A2. Their percentages in B1 and B2 are 40% and 6...

REALLY NEED HELP
Hi guys, i'm hoping someone could lend me a hand. I'm setting up an excel file to input our fees received from our customers sent to collections. I have a main page with all the customers names, and each name is a hyper link to that customers separate worksheet - where a running tab is kept. I have a button called "update" and i've assigned the following macro (also called UPDATE) move the info over to the respective customers worksheet. I'm trying to get a loop going. A# is the customers name (first name will be starting at A4. B# to F# (first transaction...

Workbook there but not visible! Help!
I was working on some VBA code for an excel application I am writing. I switched between the VBE and the spreadsheet and all of a sudden my workbook is no longer visible! In the VBE project explorer window it shows my project and my code but in the excel window...no workbook! Nothing! Ran a test procedure calling IsAddin to see if somehow I accidentally clicked a button/box telling Excel to make this file an addin but it returned false. I did close the file and re-open it. Any ideas? Maybe it's just off the visible screen: Window|Arrange|tiled (and resize manually) or maybe y...

Please help Password Trouble
I am using outlook 2000 on a DSL line on XP Home. I have chosen to not save my password, and the problem that I am having is that everytime I go to check my mail it makes me type in my password. There must be a way (like in express) that allows you to just type in your password the first time you log into outlook and keeps you logged in until you decide to log out?? Thanks for your help!!!! -- Virtualliance, Inc. Mark Needham 7 Kimball Lane Bldg A Lynnfield, Ma 01940 T 001-781-224-4700 F 001-781-224-2414 C 001-617-799-4597 www.virtuallianceinc.com mneedham@virtuallianceinc.com im: vaincmar...

Please help....
I have a question regarding bank reconciliations that I am hoping someone can help me with. It concerns a USD bank account that I use. At the end of the month I prepare the bank reconciliation in GP. After completing the reconciliation I get a print-out called the "Reconciliation Posting Journal". This print-out provides me with the folowing: Bank Statement Balance Oustanding Cheques(-) Depoits in Transit(+) =Adjusted Bank Balance All of these amounts are in USD. Then I go to "Financial - Inquiry - Summary" and pull the summary balance for this GL ...

Help! Lost all email from inbox
Hi, hoping someone can advise me. Somehow my fingers fumbled when reaching for mouse to open an email and every email in my inbox disappeared. I have outlook 2000 and do have it set to automatically delete when i highlight and press delete key. But in this case, i didnt highlight anything and must have hit some combination of keys and poof - over 100 emails from inbox disappeared. They are not in deleted items folder and many were not even opened yet. tia kate <kate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, hoping someone can advise me. Somehow my fingers fumbled when >...

Help! New to Publisher
What is the A...at the bottom of a page inside a small box? I am typing a newsletter. Shouldn't one page flow to the next like in Microsoft Office? If it is text overflow, I cannot retrieve. What am I doing wrong? Please advise. That indicates that there is more text inside that area that cannot be seen. If you stretch that text box down, you'll see the rest of your text. To make it flow from one box to another, you need to set it up for that. (I will admit that I break mine manually because I've never taken the time to learn how to do it correctly.) -- The problem with ...

Outlook 2002 backup question...please help!
Hi all, I am having a problem with windows which may require me to reformat. I cannot get into outlook (2002) via windows, but I can access files from dos. Can someone please tell me where the data files for outlook 2002 are stored, and which ones I'd need to copy? Thanks in advance for any help. Jim See if this info helps: http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm "Jim" <lakerfan426@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OUhIH0oTGHA.4132@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > I am having a problem with windows which may require me to reformat. I >...

Need Help Using A Custom Session Manager
Hi. I have some questions about session management. I have decided to use a custom session manager class to have more control over session state in my web site. I have started out by using Stephan Prodan's Session Class here: http://stefanprodan.spaces.live.com/?_c11_BlogPart_BlogPart=blogview&_c=BlogPart&partqs=cat%3DC%2523 You'll need to take a look (which I appreciate immensely) to get a sense of what I am talking about. 1) My first question pertains to how I persist and access my session information after a user authenticates (or doesn't). In his exam...

Help: MAPI can't find PSTPRX.DLL
Hi there Can anyone suggest how I can make outlook 2002 work properly. Everytime I press send/receive it says MAPI can not locate PSTPRX.DLL. I have done search and it is not on my computer. Please can anyone assist? just trying out 1st time >-----Original Message----- >Hi there > >Can anyone suggest how I can make outlook 2002 work >properly. Everytime I press send/receive it says MAPI can >not locate PSTPRX.DLL. I have done search and it is not >on my computer. Please can anyone assist? >. > See if this info helps: http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp...

Help with formatting text in a textbox
Hi All, I have been trying everything I can think of, and still not getting the results I'm after. I am trying to summarize an order in a textbox, by building a string and assigning it to the caption property of the text box. I create a recordset based on what's in the table, then loop through it and build my string(s). I want to display everything nicely, so I am trying to space each field so that I can put in a header row of labels, and then have each record show nicely spaced below. I am now finding that even when I take into account the length of the data inthe field, I still ca...

search help
I have a form which contain 2 unbound text boxes and a subform. 1st text box is where I input client's ID and 2nd textbox is for client's name. I have set the child and master field for subform to clients ID on subform and 1st testbox on main form. This works fine if I only have to search by client's ID. My problem is how do I make the subform to requery if ,say the client forget his ID # or search using ID produce no result, and I have to search by name using 2nd textbox as a search string. I tried changing the master and child field link using code but that didn't work...li...

Help! Appointments all moved by an hour!
Hi Everyone... I have Exchange Server 2003 on an Windows Server 2003 box. Latest updates for everything, but the time change moved all of my appointments on some calendars by 1 hour! Not all calendars were effected. I see there is a knowledgebase article on it, but it applies to the Jerusalem time zone, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/867475/, not sure if I can use it or not... anyone else experience this problem in the Eastern United States, Daylight Savings Time... anyone else had the same issue? Thanks for any help? Yes, I am having the same issue with the president of the comp...

more formula help
Once again working on the fundraiser spreadsheet... Teacher wants ... of total money raised, 40% is profit...of that profit the first $15 goes to the general account, the difference goes in the student account. The only thing I really need to keep track of is the student account, which I figured would be (cell*.4)-15, but the problem I have is ... If the child raised zero dollars, it's showing a -$15 dollar balance, but I would need it to show zero. Any help is appreciated. Vivian K =MAX(yourexpression,0) -- Gary''s Student "Viviank" wrote: > Once again wo...

validation help plz
Hey guys Hows it going? I really need your help. I am doing some work for my project and cannot seem to figure out how to sort out information in the drop-box. for example, I have information in rows/column ranging from: A4309 to B5396 the information in the A column is the main lookup value and the information in B column are the corresponding values ie. A (Team #) B (value) 251 1103 251 1104 258 9407 258 9408 etc ranging from once again, A4309 to B5396 Now when I try...

Formula Help... #2
I apologise in advance if I am not able to explain exactly what I want to do with this formula, but here goes.... I have a formula that references 2 cells on a separate worksheet based on the entries in a number of other cells, and then divides these two values - The formula is shown below. Basically it is looking up Sales data using one of the ranges, and Stock levels using the other range in order to calculate the number of weeks of stock cover. =VLOOKUP($B3,INDIRECT("'"&C$2&"'!$F$300:$BF$492"),MATCH($B$1,INDIRECT("'"&C$2&"...

Need help with some excel graphs
Been trying for three days to get this sorted! I have created some graphs that automatically update on a monthly basis - problem is the future months are now shown as Zero on the graph which doesn't look so good. Is there any way of disabling this or having a formula that places a value in another cell. Any help on this would be great... Hi, 1.. On your graph select the Y axis, 2.. then right click to get the menu 3.. in format axis, select the "Scale" 4.. Put a value in the maximum. -- JP jp@solutionsvba.com http://www.solutionsvba.com "RuudsRightFoot&quo...

Can someone PLEASE Help me. I'm begging you.
Can someone....PLEASE HELP ME!! I run a small business. I have been using Outlook 2002 since I bought this computer in 2002. Everything had been going fine until a few weeks ago I started using Outlook Express. Big mistake!! Since then, I am unable to send/rececive messages through Outlook 2002, but Outlook Express works fine. Outlook Express and Outlook full version are integrated someway. I can't do anything with emails on the full version of Outlook now. It seems as if Outlook Express has taken over. Even when I try to send an email and use a particular account in Outlo...

Outlook 2002 error (0x80040119) HELP!
How do I reinstall Outlook 2002 so it doesn't follow the same path that when installed doesn't work? I don't want to have to reformat the drive and start over. I have an issue/error 0X80040119 and am unable to send or receive mail. Looks like I am sending or receiving mail then before it finishes up comes this error. HELP Likely there is some issue with the PST file. Run SCANPST.EXE on the current PST file, and run scandisk on your hard drive to check for disk errors. Last resort, create a new PST file and set it as the default delivery location. On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:38:...

HELP with adding email accounts
I have Outlook 2000 and I am trying to add email accounts for my various businesses. I can add one and the other two give me the error message 0x800ccc0d. I run Windows XP and I am on DSL. Can anyone advise? Hi Wendy, WORKAROUND To work around this problem, use one of the following methods, depending on your situation. Method 1: Confirm that your e-mail server settings are correct For information about the correct settings for your e-mail server, contact your Internet service provider (ISP) or system administrator. Note Some ISPs do not permit message routing through another SMTP ser...