Get desired success with project management software

Today project management software is used by almost every company. It
is a tool without which one can live. Doing business online and
communicating with everyone in regards to the progress and
requirements of the project would not have been possible without the
help of project management software.

I would like to share my experience. I'm glad to use services from
Project-drive Team. Besides Project Management Software, they have
Employee Time Tracking Software, Web Based Project Management
Software, and Free Web Based Project Management Tools.

Go http://freetrial.project-drive.net/account_pd.jsp for the services
provided by Project Drive.!
0
Projectdrive
5/12/2010 11:18:19 AM
windows.vista.hardware_devices 178 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Help getting SheetName into a cell
I need to refer to the sheet name in a formula and can't figure out how to do it. I can't find a Function which will do this. I did discover ActiveSheet.Name but I have been unsuccessful in getting it work in a function. Specifically I have sheets named "1.a" , "1.b" , "1.c" . . . "99.a" , "99.b" , "99.c" and need to get these names into cell C3 of each sheet. The sheets may not be in order and there may be missing sheets. Thanks in advance for any help. Omar Hi You could put somthing like this in a macro or attatch ...

Get CtrlID from Msg info at WM_LBUTTONUP
Hi all, We can get CtrlID from msg info at WM_LBUTTONUP event? In Msg info, we can get Handle of Ctrl, but i dn't know how to get CtrlID. any one know, please me know, thanks very much. Used function below, it works int GetCtrlID(HWND hWnd) { CWnd* pChild = CWnd::FromHandle( hWnd ); pChild->FromHandle(hWnd); return pChild->GetDlgCtrlID(); } "James Duy Trinh" <vietdoor@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ORP3U3MLIHA.1168@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > We can get CtrlID from msg info at WM_LBUTTONUP event? In Msg info, we can > get Handle...

Keep Added Custom Fields on New Projects
We are importing information from our bidding software. The export is created in XML file. We know the custom fields that are created. How do I make MS Project use the same "look" everytime? I want it to remember the custom fields I created and use that as my default blank project. I don't care about the tasks because those could be different every time. I just want to be able to create each project with the same columns every time. Create or update a view/table with the custom fields and layout you are wanting. Then change the Tools-->Options--View tab to ...

sending to group gets "sending reported error 0x80040610"
Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server - Sending' reported error (0x80040610) : 'Unknown Error 0x80040610' This person sent an email to a distribution group we have set up. It seems that everyone got it but the error came to her like that. Any ideas? Bryce. Does this help? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/885917 -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Bryce" <fukuzz@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:46119f2c$0$503$815e3792@news.qwest.net... > Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server - Sending' reported e...

documental manage system
hello, anybody knows some documents or study about integration with sharepoint to have a documental manage system? thank you as starting solution i think about a simple integration with capability to store document from crm into sharepoint and some search capability to find these documents from crm. "Jim Daly [MSFT]" <jdaly@online.microsoft.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:A9DAFCF2-E06A-4457-A0AC-209F22797BF8@microsoft.com... > What kind of business process do you have in mind? > What information do users need to see? > What kind of documents will they b...

Project Accounting workstation install
After installing and registering PA on the server, do I have to run through the PA install on all of the workstations as well? If so, is there a way to mass install to all of them? or do I have to do it workstation by workstation? Hi, In GP10, PA objects initialization is invoked when you launch GP utilities after adding PA feature, this is one-off process for each company databases. However, you have to perform the GP-PA client installation process (adding PA feature) on each machine with GP 10, this will convert the chunk file (.CNK) to resource dictionaries associated wi...

How to get looping VBA code to respond to events on worksheet
Hello, I have some code of the form do while not g_Paused bunch of calls ... loop where I'd like the variable g_Paused to be toggled by a button on the worksheet. The only way I can seem to get the code to respond to the button click is to use do while not g_Paused bunch of calls ... ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Name").Activate DoEvents loop But this is pretty slow and causes the sheet to flicker...is there a better method? PS I'm using buttons from the Control Toolbox Thank you. ...

Office 2004 Project Gallery
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3184399017_17854679 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit In the main screen of the Office 2004 Project Gallery, there are icons for things like �Mail Message� and �Calendar Event�. How can I add, for example, �Address Book Entry� or �Task� to the Project Gallery? --B_3184399017_17854679 Content-type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <HTML...

Can't get automatic updates to work
I get this message: [Error number: 0x8DDD0018] The site cannot continue because one or more of these Windows services is not running: Automatic Updates (allows the site to find, download and install high-priority updates for your computer) Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) (helps updates download more quickly and without problems if the download process is interrupted) Event Log (keeps a record of updating activities to help with troubleshooting, if needed) To make sure these services are running: 1. Click Start, and then click Run. 2. Type servic...

Newb question: How did my Form_.... Access Class Objects get crea
I have an access database that originally was created in office 2003 access. I am not in 2007 Access. When I go into the IDE, I can see, under Microsoft Office Access Class Objects, a set of what appears to be modules named: - Form_form abc - Form_form xyz etc Each of these corresponds to an actual form I have created, and includes subroutines like Private Sub RefreshAssetTable() ImportExcel End Sub Private Sub Command4_Click() ImportExcelAssets End Sub by default. Now, my question: How did this class "modules" (and I know that is the wrong term) get created? I &...

System Management Console
Can someone tell me if there is a independent "exe" file for system management console for exchange that can be installed on windows xp machine? Thanks, R. Brown Hi R. Brown, check out the following link. It tells you how to install the Sys Mgr onto an XP box, and some of the pre-requisites etc. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;815529 HTH, Katherine "R. Brown" <rbrown_nospam@rbnetworking.net> wrote in message news:YoU0c.564$rB4.178@bignews6.bellsouth.net... > Can someone tell me if there is a independent "exe" file for syste...

COM communicate with managed code(.NET)
Hi! When I have a communication from COM to managed code(.NET) a type library(TLB) is necessary in between to handle the communication from COM to ..NET. I tried to use Red Gats's reflector to look into the type library that have extension tlb but it's not possible. So why is it not possible ? //Tony "Tony Johansson" <johansson.andersson@telia.com> wrote in message news:O%23lutgv5KHA.5464@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I tried to use Red Gats's reflector to look into the type library that > have extension tlb but it's not possible. ...

managing asset & account receivable/payables
I am using Microsoft money 2006 deluxe version to manage my personal finance. I have few questions. First one is regarding managing real estate record by tracking its market value. Currently I have to create new asset account upon each purchase of property. Then I enter necessary transaction to show increase/decrease in the value of the asset. The account balance becomes zero when I sell property by transferring selling amount to appropriate account. But it leaves too many accounts with zero balances. Can I delete such zero balance accounts without any negative effect? More desired, is ...

Need Help Using A Custom Session Manager
Hi. I have some questions about session management. I have decided to use a custom session manager class to have more control over session state in my web site. I have started out by using Stephan Prodan's Session Class here: http://stefanprodan.spaces.live.com/?_c11_BlogPart_BlogPart=blogview&_c=BlogPart&partqs=cat%3DC%2523 You'll need to take a look (which I appreciate immensely) to get a sense of what I am talking about. 1) My first question pertains to how I persist and access my session information after a user authenticates (or doesn't). In his exam...

Mailbox Management Policies on Inbox subfolders
I have a mailbox that I need to set a policy on to delete any messages over two days old. Now, targeting the inbox itself is easy - I figured that out. The problem is that there is a subfolder under the inbox called "good stuff" that I want to clean out. I can't figure out how to set up the Management policy to hit this subfoder. I can't use the "All other Mail Folders" box because that seems to target everything. I need to specifically clean out this Good Stuff folder. Deleted Items and the main inbox both have anything over 2 days removed, which is by...

Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool
Just a quick question, I am wondering if anyone else is having problems downloading Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool. I can download/install it from the Windows Update site but, it will not install using Automatic Updates. This is obviously not a serious problem but, I would like to solve it if possible. Rick Never such a problem here. Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. What anti-virus application or sec...

how do I set up spread sheet for demographical data to get graph.
I need to set up a spread sheet to be able to get age, sex,service usage numbers, site utilisation, presenting issue e.g., drug and alcohol, region, percentage of use base on population e.g, 80 staff DoHi, Do you want to show these results graphically, or in the form of some sort of output table? Dave url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10355820.aspx How are you intending to get the data or enter the data into this sheet? How many worksheets or tables will you need? What is the final display options: Examples, Reports, Charts, Pivot = table? And lastly who are the end users, and how do they...

Why i keep on getting same message from mail server?
I'm using Microsoft Outlook, and have been getting message from server. However, i have been keep on getting same message whenever i re-start the p.c... is there any solulation on this matter? Hi Hide, your Outlook version is? Have a look on this sites: "Duplicate e-mail messages are downloaded from a POP3 e-mail server account in Outlook 2003" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/885870/en-us "Why does my Outlook keep receiving duplicate messages?" http://www.comentum.com/outlook-issues.html Maybe it helps. -- Oliver Vukovics Share your Outlook PST files without Ex...

Managing spam emails
Hello, I have recently started using Outlook 2k3 and have a couple of questions about handling spam emails. I know you can just right-click on the Junk folder and delete all the messages inside. But, I like to at least preview the message list in the Junk folder before deleting everything, so that I can make sure that messages I want aren't being misdirected there and deleted by mistake. I know that often, just opening a spam email will activate an invisible "web bug" in web-based email that alerts the spammer that you've opened their message, and then they send you...

Upgrade From Money 2004 to 2005
I was running Money 2004 Deluxe with no problems and then converted to Money 2005. When I click on the Portfolio Manager icon, the screen that appears only has today's date, "Portfolio Manager", and "Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes" below the dark blue line that starts with "investing Home". Nothing else is on the page below the blue line...no investments, and no menu on the left. I could sure use some help on this one.... ...

get data form cells sequentially
Hi there, I have a spreadsheet i am creating which is giving me some amount o hassle!!! I'm sure it is possible to do this but i just cant figure ou how:- I have one worksheet which has many copies of the same table, eac table is consistantly ontop of the other i.e. first table uses cells A - G10 (a rectangle of cells). The dates i am trying to use are in a pattern of a nine row seperatio i.e. first date is in cell G2, next one is G11, next one G20, and s on. I need to find out how i can make a formula which i could copy whic would grab the date out of these cells in sequence for pl...

Distro List Managed by Users
I would like to create a list that 2 or 3 users have rights to add to and remove names from. The email distro list is comprised of all email addresses of customers that want daily updates from us. I would like this list to either show up in Contacts or the GAL. I am not sure how to do this in Exchange 2003 and I dont even know what kind of info i should be searching for to find this out. THanks. Autodl "Ken Cheney" <digexrules@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eEtxVmBLGHA.3352@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... >I would like to create a list that 2 or 3 users have rights t...

How do I get email in Outlook Express on an XP machine into Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 Machine?
The instructions for importing Outlook Express files from another machine assume that Outlook Express can be run on the target machine. I don't believe there is a way to do that on a Windows 2007 machine. So How do I accomplish this? On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 18:03:05 -0800, MikeH <mikeh@somewhere.net> wrote: > The instructions for importing Outlook Express files from another > machine assume that Outlook Express can be run on the target machine. I > don't believe there is a way to do that on a Windows 2007 machine. So > How do I accomplish this? F...

How do I get non-sequential dates on X-axis
I am trying to make a chart that tracks progress each week from Monday to Friday. i.e. June 5 to June 9, then June 12 - June 16. This goes on the X-axis. Each time I try and chart the series without the dates it works OK. As soon as I add the date, Excel automatically fills in the weekend days. I have looked at every option that I can think of and prefs but can't get it to just show the dates that I actually want to chart. Can someone tell me how I can force Excel not to show dates for which there is no data and there is no labels etc? Thanks in advance Using Excel 2004 for Mac...

SBS 2008 Reboot
I have a client who needed to reboot their server this AM (we couldn't log onto RWW, when this happens, they reboot. It happens once every couple of months.) Upon rebooting, they called and are telling me they are getting a windows titled "Windows Complete PC Restore". Why would this come up on a normal reboot? Did they have a failure of some sort? Can we get by this screen to get the server back online? I thought I would try here first, as I cannot get to the site until later this afternoon. Thank you in advance. -- Ron Anthony Quinn Is the SBS2008 DVD ...