Discover the Best Project Management Software

Discover the Best Project Management Software

After origin of word Project Management Software, we can realize that
most of the corporate businesses are being handled by this software to
reduce manual work load.

Launched in 2007, Project Drive within a very short span of time
became one of the biggest service providers on the planet. I=92ve been
using their services since last 1.5 years; they are serving in
Managing Projects Online with Project Management Software, Web Based
Project Management Software, Employee Time Tracking Software, Project
Tracking Software and many more.

So, what are you waiting for? Go and Sign Up at
http://freetrial.project-drive.net/account_pd.jsp for the services
provided by www.project-drive.net
0
Projectdrive
5/5/2010 9:36:54 AM
windows.vista.hardware_devices 178 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Risk Management on Project Server 2003
Hi I am looking for following information to support Risk Management on Project Server 2003: 1. Why SharePoint is needed? 2. What features of SharePoint are used ? 3. What i need to do to existing Project Server (PS) and SharePoint installation to get the required feature in PS? Thank you Shiva Chaitanya. Shiva -- If you need to do Risk management in Project Server 2003, then you need to use SharePoint. This is because SharePoint provides the functionality for Risk, Issue, and Document management with Project Server. If you already ins...

Does anyone know of a software application for Pivot tables other. #2
We have some very complex pivot tables in Excel that unfortunately are not very stable or flexible when you make changes. The data list is used to generate multiple pivot tables in the same workbook but the data and the number of records can change frequently. One time we might have 18000 records and the next time we might have 2500 records. So far it seems that everytime we have to change the data we have to reset the data source range for each pivot table. I believe each pivot table was copied via Edit, Move or Copy, rather than being generated as anew pivot table or based on anot...

Imaging software compatible with Access
Does anyone know if an imaging software package that is compatible with Access? I want to be able to scan documents into access as attachments to a certain tracking number for a discrepancy database. Any insight would be appreciated. Let me rephrase the question... We are designing a database to track discrepancies. We want to be able to scan an image of the documents into the database attached to a tracking number. What imaging software do you suggest would be best for this function? Butterfly4385 wrote: >Does anyone know if an imaging software package that is compatible with >Acces...

Force disable of power management on network card?
Hello! I have a few XP Pro SP3 computers on an ancient SBS 2000 domain and I am trying to prevent the workstations from EVER going to sleep or turning off the NIC so that they can be accessed remotely at any time. I cannot find a group policy to disable the "Allow the computer to turn off this device..." setting. I have "powercfg /hibernate off" in the login script to prevent hibernation. I also need to stop all NICs from going to sleep. I can uncheck the boxes to not allow them to be put to sleep, but something re-enables that feature within a few minutes...

Has anyone converted an MS Access VBA project to .Net?
I am looking for any information regarding the conversion of an MS Access VBA project with backend of Oracle to either Visual Basic or VB.Net. Has anyone done any conversion like this and if so, do they have any recommendations, issues to share? Thanks! ...

Best deployment path?
I am getting ready to deploy several Microsoft solutions onto two servers and am wondering if anyone has any thoughts on where each product should go, what order I should deploy stuff, and any special considerations you may have. The two servers are both dual Xeon 2.8 processors with 2 GB of RAM. The solutions are: SharePoint Portal Server 2003 CRM Server Project Server Exchange Server SQL Server Great Plains (Hopefully 8.0, possibly 7.5) BizTalk Hi Problem is if you chose to have Sharepoint and CRM on the same server you will need to create another website for CRM and make the port ...

Managing Leads / Opportunities / Accounts etc...
We ahve just had CRM installed at work and after two days of trying to work out how to get the best from the product for our business has left my head buzzing!! We have a three tier channel model -Distributors - Resellers and End Users. Could anyone give me an idea of the best way to link all our channel information. My first train of though was to set up all our distributors as parent accounts of our resellers (Sub Accounts??), but then resellers do not always purchase from the same disty and how do I link the end user data??? My next problem is any product downloads / enquiries which...

editing budgets from a managed scheduled deposit
I have added my salary into the 'managed scheduled deposit' section giving details as 'every other week'. The budget, however, under the heading of 'review your current budget status' shows double the actuals amount. (That is the budget shows an incorrect amount compared to the actuals forecasted in the scheduled deposit page). If I select "Wages and Salary : Gross Pay" and click on 'edit item' at the bottom of the page, the pop-up window asks me what to edit. When I click on the the down arrow, the salary account shows three transaction re...

GP9: Fixed Asset projections
We're attempting to run projections for fixed assets and use a custom Crystal report to display the projected results. If I run the projection for the entire period the report bombs out with an SQL error complaining about a subquery returning more than 1 record. If I run the projections for each month (one month at a time) the reports run correctly. Manually running each month will be a time consuming process. Has anyone else run into this? I didn't see anything in the CustomerSource KB. VinceV The solution to the problem: The query in question invoked a subquery that re...

Macro to lock VBA project
Hello Is it possible to have a macro that will: 1. under VBA project properties lock project for viewing 2. open input box to input password to view project properties. 3. save file /or prompt to save as. So in other words after you open vba project and play woth macros, work on file etc, one could just click a button and a input box to input password to lock VBA project would be opened. Afeter you input it the input box closes and saves the file or prompts save as if it is not saved yet? I tried to google it and record it but no luck... Anyone? Thank you Excel's VBA doesn't supp...

Microsoft Project Portfolio Server
Attempting to configure the mapping templates in the Project Server Gateway - Attribute Mapping Template Management. I am able to create a new template, and my fields from PPS appear, but the dropdown menu to pick a corresponding field from Project Server, is displaying "none" for each and every field/attribute (40+ attributes). Appreciate any guidance. Thanks ! Kim On Nov 30, 1:39=A0pm, Kim <khubbard0...@gmail.com> wrote: > Attempting to configure themappingtemplates in the Project Server > Gateway -AttributeMappingTemplate Management. > > I...

Assigning task to another resouce in Project server
I have a Project server 2007 installed on a Single server. All users updates their tasks using Outlook 2007 Plug-In synchronized to Project server. One of the task was assigned to a resource X. A new resource Y was added to project and the Task assigned to resource X was re-assigned to resource Y. When resource Y synchronize tasks using outlook 2007, the re-assigned task was reflected in resource Y's tasks list in outlook 2007. But resource X also has the same task listed as it was not removed from outlook 2007 task for resource X. How do I fix this? i,.e I would l...

How to incoke a software action?
I'm trying to figure out how to invoke a software action from the program I'm developing(MS Win2000, VisualStudio 6). Basically I have to open another software, do some stuff like File-Open, tick some check boxes and File-Save, and then close the application. All this is to be done automatically by the software I'm developing. Right now the only thing I was able to find is to use a mouse click automation utility, but I doesn't seem to be a reliable method. I hope I made myself clear. Thanks anyway. Bye Luca Sirluke wrote: > I'm trying to figure out how to invoke...

Cannot understand how to download Outlook with contact manager
Cannot understand how to download Outlook with contact manager. I have standard Outlook in Office Enterprise 2007. These instructions come from Office.Microsoft.com -- "Volume License customers who purchase Office Professional Plus 2007 or Office Enterprise 2007 may download Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager by visiting the volume licensing services Web site or may request the assistance of their reseller." I don't see any intructions. and use an HP computer with OEM software. It doesn't sound like you're a volume license customer. "tomsha...

CRM 4.0 Window Management
Hi Everyone, Particularly with the Web Client - all the complaints I hear from the sales staff revolve around window management, or the absolute barrage of windows they have to deal with when pulling up certain bits of information. Or the confusion that comes from having numerous CRM windows open at the same time. Do any of you have any clever (or otherwise) solutions to this problem? Much appreciated, -ck You could try changing their tabbed browsing settings within Internet Explorer options to open pop-ups in a new tab instead of opening a new window. It doesn't reduce the nu...

default user in "manage full access permission"
I'm trying to see the member of "manage full access permission". For all my users, in my exchange 2007 enviroment, I see that instead of username or group name ther is SID. Is normal? What are the default group or user that must exist? Thank you On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 05:47:31 -0700 (PDT), big <d.digrego@gmail.com> wrote: >I'm trying to see the member of "manage full access permission". >For all my users, in my exchange 2007 enviroment, I see that instead >of username or group name ther is SID. >Is normal? It is if the account's n...

Requisition Manager
In Business Portal / Requisition Manager the user must indicate the financial account to use for the requisition. This field can only be populated by hitting the spyglass and scrolling to the required account and then clicking select. It would be a big improvement if the user could enter the account directly and have the account validated. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow thi...

Adding a second Manager field to the User record
We have personnel that report to more than one boss. Is it possible to create a second "Manager" field on the User record that performs just like the original Manager field through the standard Customization interface? Hi Robin, It seems like it's possible to make such customization with CRM "internal" instruments. You just have to go to customization area in CRM and open the User entity. The attribute name of Manager field is parentsystemuserid, and you can create similar attribute with lookup type and give it a name something like second manager. Then do the ma...

XP Session Manager Initialization fatal error
ANYBODY WHO HAS THIS PROBLEM! if your XP doesn't start, or reboots constantly. press F8 before Windows starts and select the "Disable Automatic Reboot on System Fail". If you get the blue screen saying "fatal error, Session Manager Initialization failed" and the code "c0000021a", do this : 1. find a way to access to your XP hard drive (for example, from another OS running on the same computer) 2. go to %windows folder%/system 32, and check the crss.exe file! 3. if it's size is above 100kb instead of the original 6kb, and has a 'W'...

New cloning software
Iomega's v.clone. With synchronization and virtualization. Free. http://ww2.iomega-web.com/vclone/ I gotta get me some of that. "HeyBub" <heybub@gmail.com> said this in news item news:eBYZNzWkKHA.5608@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Iomega's v.clone. With synchronization and virtualization. Free. > > http://ww2.iomega-web.com/vclone/ > > I gotta get me some of that. .. . . free maybe, but only if you first purchase an iomega USB drive! ...

Discover Card
Hi, Is anyone else having trouble downloading data using Direct Services from Discover Card? For the last two days I keep getting "I'm sorry, the system is unavailable right now, please try again later." -- John "JohnA" <John@TheAtas.org-spamguard> wrote in message news:%23iE0AWQ3HHA.2752@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Is anyone else having trouble downloading data using Direct Services from > Discover Card? For the last two days I keep getting "I'm sorry, the > system is unavailable right now, please try again later."...

how can i discover a .avi video's frame size? thanks~~
AVIFileOpen, AVIFileInfo, AVIFileClose If you want to work with more than just AVI files, look at DirectShow. "poplarc" <poplarc@126.com> wrote in message news:On5APxKkEHA.3696@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > > thanks :) "GuitarBill" <GuitarBill_at_cox_dot_net> д���ʼ� news:OnYmmUTkEHA.596@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > AVIFileOpen, AVIFileInfo, AVIFileClose > > If you want to work with more than just AVI files, look at DirectShow. > > "poplarc" <poplarc@126.com> wrote in message > news:On5APxKkEHA.3696@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl....

Integration Manager
I received a VB Script to Open a connection and compare the Document Number on the csv and select the DebtorId from GP. We are Using National Accounts and only the Parent Id is supplied by the customer. The problem now exists that you cannot apply to the Document Number as it cannot see the DebtorId. While running a cash receipt integration using the script, the following error is returned: 'DOC 1 WARNING: Apply-To Document 111/SLS is either missing or voided'. In Dynamics the apply to document does exist and it has not been voided. Recent Tech Knowledge Posts indicate that y...

How to use Workflow Manager to convert email into lead
Hello, I would like to set up a process by which emails that come into a certain queue are then automatically used to create a Lead record (ideally using some of the information from the email address to provide first name / last name). Is this possible? JM You have to create a custom workflow assembly for this which calls the Crm Web Service to convert to mail to a lead -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCSD) Lead Developer Aviva IT Web: aviva-it.nl "JM" wrote: > Hello, > > I would like to set up a process by which emails that come into a certain > queue are then au...

Best email solution for small company
Hi, We are small business of about 25 people. Not large enough to have a full time IT person. EMail, external as well as internal, is absolutely central to our business. We cannot afford for our email to be down. What is the most reliable available solution these days? How about an internal Exchange server? I'm personally against it on the grounds that we need a more generic solution and shouldn't marry a MS product as far as email is concerned. But what are some of the more specific shortcomings of this solution? Many thanks in advance! Aaron Fude On 23 Jun 2006 13:09:42 -0700,...