AppleSyncNotifier problem

when i log on to windows vista i recieve an error message "AppleSyncNotifier
has stopped working" Windows will automaticaly search for the fix and then
it will just ask me to close the program as it does not have a fix. I do not
have this program in the programs list. Does anyone know how to resolve this
issue?-Thanks in advance-John

0
John
6/2/2010 3:55:02 PM
windows.vista.hardware_devices 178 articles. 0 followers. Follow

iTunes? Mobile Me? some program from Apple installed this.. disable it either in
the Startup group or by running msconfig.

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 10:55:02 -0500, "John Webb/April Diamonds"
<john@aprildiamonds.net> wrote:

>when i log on to windows vista i recieve an error message "AppleSyncNotifier
>has stopped working" Windows will automaticaly search for the fix and then
>it will just ask me to close the program as it does not have a fix. I do not
>have this program in the programs list. Does anyone know how to resolve this
>issue?-Thanks in advance-John

Barb Bowman
MS-MVP
http://www.digitalmediaphile.com
http://digitalmediaphile.wordpress.com
0
Barb

Problem with XmlDocument
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C63C5C.BDB2FE80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Before that nothing I want to ask for excuses for my english level. The problem that I have is the following one: I have a file xml with "encoding=3DISO-8859-1" and accents. When in VB.NET, in a Form I write: Dim objxml as new XmlDocument and then when de Forms load: objxml.Load("C\....") The debugger gives me the following error: "A first chance exception of type 'Sy...

Problem with DSUM formula
I have a spreadhseet with the following data: A1 = Procedure Code (which is a column name) B1 = Minutes (column name) A2 = H2017 A3 = H2017TJ A4 = H2017 A5 = T1023 B2 = 15 B3 = 30 B4 = 60 B5 = 60 D1 = Minutes D2 = H2017 D3 = the formula =DSUM(A1:B100, "Minutes", D1:D2) E1 = Minutes E2 = H2017TJ E3 = the formula =DSUM(A1:B100, "Minutes", E1:E2) F1 = Minutes F2 = T1023 F3 = the formula =DSUM(A1:B100, "Minutes", F1:F2) The range A1:B5 contains data that make up a database of procedures codes (Column A) and the amounts of time that staff spend doing each code (C...

Problem element <NewDataSet> with writing xml from a dataset
Hi All I have a big problem i have a dataset that I would like to write to a xml file. I don't have any problem doing that but the xml starts and ends with this tag: <NewDataSet> I don't whant that start tag. The rest of the xml looks like the one I would like to have. Does anybody know how to tell the DataSet not to write the first element <NewDataSet> ?????? I can't find any solutions on the Internet, and yes I could work with the xml and reformat it with xsl or xpath. But that is an performance issue so I don't whant to do that.. /Andreas When you creat...

recurring permissions problem.
We were running Exch2000 server on Windows 2000 and had this problem. I upgraded over the weekend to Exch2003 / SP1 and the problem still persists: I am trying to give a certain user the rights to 'send as' for another user. So I go to that user object, select properties, and add the other user and check the 'send as' and 'receive as' permissions. This works fine, but then I check the security properties page again sometime later and it's been reset, the user I added is no longer there. Also, I noticed that the 'allow inheritable permissions from parent to p...

Pub 'submit' button on web page problem
Hello folks, I used MS Publisher to put together my very first web page (my first mistake). My business web page was looking pretty good, so I secured a Host. After getting through FTP I tried out a form that I put together to get orders for the business. I used the 'submit' button off the menu, but it doesn't work. It goes to 'page not found'. Using the Host's controls, I installed the Front Page extensions. Now the message reads Cannot run the FrontPage Server Extensions on this page: "http://www.mywebpage.com/index_files/page0008.htm" How do I get...

Outlook 2002 and Up Stationery problems
Can any one help? I 've been trying to create stationery to use in Outlook to incorporate a company logo and a scanned signature without success. As alternative I create a stationery template in Outlook Express, then opened it in Outlook, unfortunately the logo gets tiled across the message. What am I doing wrong? I would really appreciate some advice Thanks ...

Deletion problem in outlook
when I try to delete what is in my inbox i get the message "Message Interface has returned an unknown error." Any idea how to correct this? "al" <info@advol.com> wrote in message news:054d01c34cc6$9015f6e0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > when I try to delete what is in my inbox i get the > message "Message Interface has returned an unknown > error." Any idea how to correct this? > Are you using Exchange as your mail server? ...

Terms discount problem!
Hi, I have been looking at the terms discount in GP and have found a few inconsistencies in its behavior. I just wanna confirm if thats the way system works. >Calculate terms discount before taxes checkbox in the company setup are checked. 1. When terms discount is amount then checking the discount on 'discount' does not have any effect on the line amounts or freight or misc. Whereas if terms discount is percent and discount on 'discount' is checked then discount is applied on the trade discount amount and thus the line amounts are changed. 2. When terms discount is pe...

Custom Type Charts Problem
I am using Custom Type Charts in Excel, which uses Pivot Table as the Data Source. The problem that I am facing here is that whenever I Refresh the data using the Refresh icon, the Custom Type charts LOOSE their formatting. To make my problem clearer, I am attaching a sample Excel sheet herewith. In the sample file, go to 3rd sheet "Custom Type Chart" and have a look at the "Tubes" chart. Now click on the "!" Icon (this is the Refresh icon). The formatting of the chart changes. Try this out with the "Normal Chart". The formatting remains the same. P...

Newbie, weird problems with XPATH
Hi all, I am having a weird problem with my XPATH query in my ASP.net method, written in C#. The problem is that some records return no data (maybe 1 in 10 records) when the XPATH query is executed in code. I have SQL XML configured through IIS allowing me to run the XPATH query through my browser. When I run the same XPATH query in a browser, I get data back for all records. This is the code I use to get the data in my ASP.net app: string xpathQuery = "/test[@ID=1674587]"; string annotatedSchema = "c:\inetpub\wwwroot\XPathTest\Schemas\testXMLFile.xml"; string xmlFilePa...

Please help: 4G Memory problem
I know that Win32 OS such as XP and Win2000 only support 4G memory. If I want ot write a program that can support larger than 4G memory allocation(eg. The program need allocated 6G memory), what should I do? If I use a Win200Advance Server, do I need some special tecnnique to write the program? My situation: In the program, I use a CMAP to store many CPtrList. Each CPtrlist store a large aamount of allocated data. I use this method to store over 4.G data , is that work? Thanks Anthony AA wrote: > I know that Win32 OS such as XP and Win2000 only support 4G memory. If I > want ot...

Analysis Pack problem
Hi, I am unable to install the Add-ins for Excel. The analysis pack is giving a problem. Kindly help Krish Please be more specific. Do you get an error msg? If so, during what part of the install and what is the message? Thx, JP On Jan 28, 10:16=A0am, "Krishna Kumar L" <glkrishnaku...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > =A0 =A0 I am unable to install the Add-ins for Excel. The analysis pack is= > giving a problem. Kindly help > > Krish Yes, I have installed office 2007 and also installed the Add-ins. But when I run Visual Studio and try some a...

Excel Formula Problem
Is there anyone out there that can help me with a function please. My objective is a formula which will read from a list of items and count them, giving the result in a separate column/cell, ONLY if another cell in a column says "Y" NOT counting the item if it says "N" ? Thanks Hi, =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A10="??")*(b1:b10="Y")) change range to fit your needs "Carol @ Prison" wrote: > Is there anyone out there that can help me with a function please. My > objective is a formula which will read from a list of items and count them, ...

Fill series problem
I'm a bit embarassed to post this question, but I have been through the internal help menu of excel and can't figure out why I'm having so much trouble getting a fill series to work. I'm trying to set up a future value spreadsheet where cells A5 thru A27 are interest rates and cells C1 thru I1 are years invested. To set up my progression in the first row I state "=FV(A5,C1,A1,A2,A3)", and for the second value of the progression "=FV(A5,D1, A1,A2,A3)". For the second value for progression of the first column I use "=FV(A6,C1,A1,A2,A3)". Values A...

Problems migrating accounts between domains
Dear all, I'm trying to migrate mailboxes from an Exchange 2000 server to an Exchange 2003 server using the Exchange Server Migration Wizard. The machines are both domain controllers for different domains, but on the same network. There is a two-way trust established between the domains which I have verified. I've got to the stage where you select the mailboxes you wish to transfer, but the list is empty. I think I must be logged in properly because if I enter a false username/password I don't get to this stage. There are definitely accounts on the other machine as this is o...

SMTP mail send problem
I'm running Windows/Outlook XP with mail routed through POP3/SMTP university servers. Abruptly, I am no longer able to send mail, though receiving works fine. I get an error message saying that Outlook couldn't connect with the outgoing server. No account settings have changed (I've checked) and I can still telnet to the SMTP server (but not through port 25)and send mail through a web-based university system. I do not have any Norton software on my computer, though I"m unsure about other potential firewalls. I am connecting to the internet through a cable modem which work...

Dynamic Chart Problem
Hi everybody, I tried Tushar Mehta's approach to creating dynamic charts, and it seems to work perfectly. However, when I go to save the Excel spreadsheet, I get this error: "Your formula contains an invalid external reference to a worksheet. Verify that the path, workbook, and range name or cell reference are correct and try again". Here are the named ranges I've created (rangeName: refers to formula) XValues: OFFSET('ALL GROUP DATA'!$E$1,0,COUNTA('ALL GROUP DATA'!$E16:$AS16)-'AEE INDICES SUMMARY'!$C$62,1,'AEE INDICES SUMMARY'!$C$62) aYVal...

Problem with DOUBLE letters and Backspace #2
Hello, A friend of mine is having the following problem: my computer refuses to type double leters or backspace to delete typing. Any ideas of what is causing this or how to fix it? Thanks ahead of time... And this is Outlook related how?=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Teched asked: | Hello, |=20 | A friend of mine is having the following problem: |=20 | my computer refuses to type double leters or...

Problem with AfxGetMainWnd
I've and MFC MDI application, that also creates dialogs which implementation is done in a separate DLL. In OnInitDialog of the dialogs, I call AfxGetMainWnd to get some parameters from the main application. However, for some strange reason I can't figure out yet, AfxGetMainWnd() always returns (in OnInitDialog) a pointer to the dialog itself instead of to the main app. But if I called GetParent instead, it works. And AfxGetMainWnd also works if I call from some other function in the dialogs, after OnInitDialog. Has somebody seen this behavior before? I searched in Google and M...

DLookup Problems 04-17-07
I'm still in the very early learning stage with Access. I'm trying to use the DLookup feature using the following code: =DLookUp("[Rate]","Rates","Rates![RoomID] = [RoomID]"). I have verified the code by using Ctrl-G, but it will not work in my form. Last night I was working on this using a different form and had a similar problem. I changed some of the property settings and had it working. Unfortunately 1) I don't remember which settings I changed and 2) I deleted the form because it wasn't exactly what I wanted. I would really appreciate some gu...

iMF and SP2 problem
I have installed Exchange SP2 on a server 2003 environment with the new IMF filter. I didnt have IMF v1 previous. I have been able to enable IMF under the appropriate tabs and also setup registry entries for updates etc. My problem is that IMF catches no spam (scl set at 1). I have it set to archive messages. I also cannot see any IMF performance objects which should be the case. Has anyone heard of or know what could be causing this problem. We have trend Micro virus wall which catches the majority of spam but still 60-80 are getting through to the 10 or so users every day. Many Thank...

Problem with Crystal Reports 11-12-04
Hi there, We are running 1.2 on W2003 (Exchange on a separate W2K server). Whenever a user launches a report, an error message is printed in the report area: CrystalReportViewer Se necesita información para poder procesar este informe. Se necesita información para poder procesar este informe. This is in Spanish, but it means something like "Information is needed to process this report". And, yes, it is displayed twice. A previous test installation in our environment worked just fine, but this new one is not. Any help will be very welcome. Thanks in advance. Reg...

VLOOKUP/IF statement problem
In customer worksheet (Movies), I have a rating such as R 18, R 15..I J9 is customer name....In worksheet 3 (Customers) I have cust # Customer name and AGE ( Based on =DATEDIF(D2,NOW(),"y") DOB in Cell D)...Going back to worksheet one I have assigned a cell called chec ID...Now what I am trying to achieve is Vlookup that persons date o birth which corrosponds with their name then if it is <18 due to th Rating being R 18, it would leave a message called "Check ID" otherwis "OK" furthermore, if that persons age is <15 when the Rating is R1 then "Check ID&...

problems backing up hotmail messages
I used to always back up old hotmail messages on my HD by simply opening outlook, accessing hotmail via outlook, and then clicking and dragging the messages into my local outlook e-mail folders, which saves them on my hard drive. however i just did a recent backup with outlook express and it saved all the messages as ".EML" files. outlook express would never do this, the message would appear the same as they would in hotmail. i could also transfer them back and forth, from my pc to my hotmail account. my problem is that i need to restore some of these messages to hotmail but...

KB324345 does not fix my problem
I am experiencing the problem described in http://support.microsoft.com/?id=324345 (error 80090308 when trying to edit public folder properties) The certificate shows the fdqn of the exchange server and deselecting the SSL 128bit option in EXADMIN does nothing for me. It might be relevant to point out that I have applied the fix described in http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823569 (email attachments are not uploaded to the document library in your SharePoint Services Virtual Server. Who can help? IT PHYTOSAN ...