Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #(2,3,4,18,21,23)?

Those are the Devices on my Dell Laptop that aren't working and are
causing me to not be able to accesss the internet and the error message
on Device Manager says that it can not run because Microsoft cant load
the needed drivers.
Can anyone tell me what these Adapters are & how they work, and how do
i fix the Drivers problem?

--
TheronJR

TheronJR

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;932520
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

Michael

Starting Outlook #2
I would like to try Outlook instead instead of OE but I can not get it to work. When I try to read mail, I just don't get any thou it is there when I try with OE. It gives no error message, but in the low right corner there is some sort of ikon with a computer connected to a net with a big red x over. My guess is that it is to dumb to know that I am using a phone modem and not my ethernet connection. I have searched but I can not find any place to tell it to use the modem. What can I do? Thanks for any answer. Anders Floderus -- m a i l : anders d o t floderus a t swipnet d o t se ...

How to download file from web without utilizing much bandwidth? #2
Hello All, CInternetSession and CHttpFile classes are used to download file from web. I wrote a program to download file. But I really surprised when I saw how Windows download its updates, It downloads very smoothly without affecting other programs that also utilizes Internet. It downloads updates without utilizing much bandwidth and distrubing other programs. I can do so by downloading the file in thread with low priority, but the question is Will it make sense to write low priority thread because OS will schedule my thread when no other threads with high priority are running. So many...

Money 2004 Upgrade #3
Is there an easy way to transfer my files (Account info and history) from Money 2004 to Money 2007? I downloaded the trial for Money Essentials and it will not recognize the files from Money 2004. I am running US versions of each. Essential cannot deal with old Money files. It's strictly for newbies just starting out with Money. If you use a previous version, you'd probably find Essential a little, well, essential for your tastes. M07 Deluxe or Premium should deal just fine (more or less--watch what it does to Food:Groceries and Food:Dining Out...) with your M04 file. "...

CRM 3.0 export to EXCEL error
Hi, On the clients with Vista and office 2007, when we tried to export to EXCEl, got the following error: Connect failed: SQLState 2800 SQL Server error 18452 Login failed for user null. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQl server connection. With this user, it works well under Xp and office 2003. Any suggestions? Thank you very much! Cindy, Have you installed latest updates for CRM 3.0? If not pls. Here is the latest. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=D5B1FBBE-DFC2-4A33-B5FD-CAE99E8E9DAB&displaylang=en Venkat. http://venkatbendalam.blogspot.com/ "Ci...

Scanning into Excel #2
Recently, my hard drive died and I lost a lot of files. Is it possible to scan a printed Excel file into Excel? (I know...I should have backed it up!) thanks in advance john g You will need some OCR software (which is often supplied with scanners) to convert the graphical image to editable text. Many OCR packages have the ability to recognise columns and produce a file in Excel format, but you might still have to do some manual changes depending on how good your printout is. The process can only convert what is on paper, so you will have to re-instate any formulae yourself. Hope thi...

CRM 3.0 in a non-active directory environment?
Hi We run an environment primarily based on a Linux server, but we have a MS Server 2003 Std Ed to run some of our MS apps. Our client machines are all WinXP laptops though. We would like to use MS CRM 3.0 (which we get in our Action Pack) but it wants to force us to install AD on our MS Server. Is it possible to run MS CRM 3.0 without an AD? Thanks! James James, I'm sure that AD is required with CRM 3.0. Sorry - It's probably not what you want to hear. "James" wrote: > Hi > > We run an environment primarily based on a Linux server, but we have a > MS S...

System Attendant Mailbox #4
hi ng i 'accidentally' deleted the SystemMailbox in AD. Someone has an idea how to restore / rebuild / recreate / whatever that User ? Chris http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316622 On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 13:24:37 +0100, "Chris" <NOSSPAM_christian.muggli@highsystem.ch> wrote: >hi ng > >i 'accidentally' deleted the SystemMailbox in AD. Someone has an idea how to >restore / rebuild / recreate / whatever that User ? > >Chris > Just for clarification, Kb.316622 is for the SystemMailbox (which is what you mention in the body of your pos...

Workflow Custom Entity
We have an opportunity with many opportunity lines (custom entity 1:N) that needs to be sent to a list of suppliers (contacts N:N) via email to get the best price. The supplier responses should be then entered into a response form (custom 1:N) one for each supplier on the list. The ideal process flow would be to run a workflow that both creates and sends the email activities (regarding opportunity line and To the contact record) and then creates the appropriate response record for each contact =96 this will be then completed manually once they receive a response from the supplier. PROBLEM: W...

More importing problems #2
I am getting an error when I try to import data from my bank. It reads: "A transaction in the QIF file has a date that could not be resolved and therefore was not recorded into your Money file. Check your Regional Settings in the Windows Control Panel to make sure they match the date format of the QIF file, and then try importing the file again." Please help. Thanks! ...

Error processing the dimension '[Microsoft][ODBC dBase Driver] To.
I created a cube from a dBase tables(Borland). When trying to open the cube in Excel I get twice the following error: "Error processing the dimension '[Microsoft][ODBC dBase Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 1.;07001'." OR "Error processing a partition '[Microsoft][ODBC dBase Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 1.;07001'." depending of the way of reaching the .oqy file. Any help would be appreciated. Best regards. Catalin ...

I Made $1.25 Million last year alone, I'll show you how!!! #3
For many years I worked for other people on the daily grind. 9 - 5 and much longer hours for what now seems like very poor pay. I suppose looking back on it now, I didn't really know how trapped I was until I discovered an easy way to make money using Ebay and the Internet. Since then I haven't looked back and have been making money consistently. For a long time now, I have been developing a number of interesting methods that can realize lots of money both on and off ebay. I am now offering you the opportunity to do the same. Each method is completely legal. There are no pyramid scheme...

Collections Module #2
Can anyone tell me how to import customized letters into the Collections Module or at least modify the existing letters? Any information on the Collections Module would be appreciated. ...

Email question #4
Hi Can you please let me know how to stop Outlook opening if I click an email address online? Thank you G'Day Julia, If you were browsing the Web and you clicked a hyperlink for another page, you would be upset if nothing happened. An email address (in a web page, a Word document etc) that is also a hyperlink is DESIGNED to cause your browser (Word etc) to open your default email application, and supply it that address. A lot of people would be upset if it did not!! Don't click an email hyperlink unless you want to sent an email to it. -- Regards, Pat Garard Melbourne, Aust...

Question about link #2
I have one master workbook and several sub-workbooks. All the sub-workbooks get assumptions from the master workbook and return the result to master workbook. Is there a way to automatically update all the sub-workbooks after I change some assumptions in the master workbook and return the new result to master workbook? I've tried Edit/Link/Update now in the master workbook after I changed the assumptions, it doesn't work. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Jason When you open those subworkbooks, you'll be prompted (if you use that setting) to see if you want to update t...

Formulas #3
Hola Buenos Dias. Mi caso es el siguiente. Tengo una hoja con varias formulas que retonan valores numericos. Cada cinco minutos presiono la tecla F9 para actualizar el valor, ya que las formulas trabajan con la fecha y hora del PC. Esta es la segunda vez que me ocurre, al cerrar excel y volver a abrir, aparecen escritas las formulas en las celdas, pero realiza ningun calculo. Si me pueden ayudar se los agradeceria..!!! Cordialmente, Serafo "Serafin Salazar" <a@a.com> wrote in news:e$b8gXx7DHA.1948@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl: English translation follows. > Hola Buenos D...

Visual Studio 7 project subfolders #4
I know this may not be the exact group to ask this in, but in VS6.0 I used to be able to create subfolders within a project to keep my classes divided up conveniently. I just got VS7, however, and i can't seem to find any way to create subfolders. I can create subfolders for an entire SOLUTION, but not within a project. Am I missing or forgetting something here? Thanks! Duy Lam ...

The operation failed. An object could not be found #2
Dear All, I am having a strange problem. I have moved some mailboxes from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007. After that the existing outlook profile on Exchange 2003 on the user laptop was deleted and a new profile was created for Exchange 2007 on Outlook. Everything is ok except under the favourites folder in Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007 when you click on unread mail or follow up folder you get the following error:- The operation failed. An objet could not be found. I have created the profile on Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003 but the same problem remains. Please Help. -- Haroon Malik ...

Exchange 5.5 Recovery #2
I just want to verify what steps are needed to recover a Exchange 5.5 server with multiple sites. Do I re-install Exchange on the new server and create a new site (same Domain, Site and Server name) not join an existing site? Then do a restore of the stores and directory? I have done recoveries in the past in a single site scenario but not one with multiple sites. Please advice! Thanks if you're talking about a recovery server, yes, you create a new site (do not join existing site), but do not restore the directory...no need...restore only the Stores, then run the DS/IS consistency c...

hyperlink to value #2
frank, thanks for the reply. here is the situation: i use a macro to create hyperlinks. the hyperlinks show up a Sheet2!A1. i then use a line in the same macro to truncate the !A1, an the end result (visible) is Sheet2 (still a hyperlink). i would like t be able to use that value in a formula. is that possible? now, thi part of it needs to be done using a worksheet function only, as th formulae might have to be changed depending on the requirement. peopl not cognizant with macros might be wary of doing that. hence the nee for a worksheet function to convert this hyperlink value to tex val...

Merge from Office Address Book Inserting 2 instead of 1 Item(s)
Hi, I'm having problems with the latest Office version for OS X and merge documents. I create a new document. Select Merge Document. I tell the palette that I want Form Letters, Data Source is Office Address Book, and then I start selecting items. These are the items I'm adding: Title FirstName LastName Company Address (What's the difference between Address & Street?) City State Zip When I go to view or print preview on a lot of my records, I'll get two company names, two addresses, two sets of city, state, zip, and if there's no title for a given contact there&#...

Outlook web access error #2
Hi Can anybody help. When I try to delete an item in Outlook Web Access the following message pops up: "Unable to delete item" and I can just click OK. What is wrong and how to correct it. Jens, Denmark ...

Money 2004 Report Headers #2
Hi, WIN XP - All SP2 Upgrades - MONEY 2004 SO HARD TO GIVE A CLEAR EXPLANATION!!! In the Monthly Report, where it lists MAIN Categories and SUB categories: Over and above the Main Categories and Sub Categories, MS Money provides another level of categories and I do not like the way Money sorts them. I can't find anywhere, where I might delete these main categories. Desparate! Thanks very much! Mike ...

Quest: Creating a panel of controls in an ActiveX control... #2
I want to make a panel with some Windows Controls on it using ActiveX w/ full MFC or ATL support. I been looking thur app templete all day and cant find a start project for this. I am using VS.Net Pro 2002 so what is the best way to get started here... Any help... lewi wrote: > I want to make a panel with some Windows Controls on it using ActiveX w/ > full MFC or ATL support. I been looking thur app templete all day and cant > find a start project for this. I am using VS.Net Pro 2002 so what is the > best way to get started here... > > Any help... > > Create a ...

Sorting a column by using formula #2
my sheet goes like this Cell A1: Mr. abc Cell A2: Mr. XYZ Cell A3: Blank Cell Cell A4: Blank Cell Cell A5: Ms. Lee Cell A6: Mr. PQR The data in these cells is coming from another sheet. Now i Actuall want to delete the blank cells in between this data i.e A3 & A4, an get the outcome in another sheet. Can you pls help on this. -- Prais ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Praise's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1558 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27144 Praise, As you ...

Formula to Count and Return Most common Value in a Dynamic Named Range #2
Hi Frank, Thanks for input. I've used this Formula referencing the cells wit the A1-Style and works ok. Can you explain the use of =1 in this Formula: =MODE(IF(SUBTOTAL(3,OFFSET($A$2,ROW($A$2:$A$9)-ROW($A$2),0))=1,B2:B9)) I'VE TRIED TO AMEND THE FORMULA SLIGHTLY TO USE THE DYNAMIC NAMED RANG WITHIN THE FORMULA - CAN YOU HELP =MODE(IF(SUBTOTAL(3,OFFSET(INDEX(NAMEID,1,1),ROW(NAMEID)-MIN(ROW(NAMEID),0),1),RESULTS),,))??? WHEN I USE THIS REPLACED WITH MY A1-STYLE REFERENCES - I GET ZER For counting the number of values lets assume you have entered the above formula in C1. Then use:...