Microsoft Home Office and Student 2007 Trial Expiration notice

Popup notifying of expiration of Microsoft Home Office and Student 2007 Trial
has begun appearing whenever I want to use Excel files.  Says I need to
convert to the full product.  Trial period of 30-60 days is over, however,
I've had this program installed for ~ 2 yrs.  w/o any problems at all.  I
received a Word doc yesterday that I'm suspicious of....may have caused my
problems.  Popup says that I have to enter 25 character code...I went through
this process once ~ 2 yrs ago.  Please help a computer illiterate........
Thank you

Just enter the key you received when you purchased the full product 2 years
ago. All should be fine.

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP

"NoGeek" <NoGeek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Popup notifying of expiration of Microsoft Home Office and Student 2007
> Trial
> has begun appearing whenever I want to use Excel files.  Says I need to
> convert to the full product.  Trial period of 30-60 days is over, however,
> I've had this program installed for ~ 2 yrs.  w/o any problems at all.  I
> received a Word doc yesterday that I'm suspicious of....may have caused my
> problems.  Popup says that I have to enter 25 character code...I went
> through
> this process once ~ 2 yrs ago.  Please help a computer illiterate........
> Thank you

0
Richard
12/1/2009 2:58:29 PM
Why not post to Office Newsgroup.  This is a Vista Newsgroup, hello?
0
Stan
12/1/2009 7:47:44 PM
On Dec 1, 11:47=A0am, "Stan Starinski"
<China@stealsUSJobsPatentsSoftwareMusicVideo> wrote:
> Why not post to Office Newsgroup. =A0This is a Vista Newsgroup, hello?

Why Not Post To Idiot EE newsgroup?  Just FYI.
0
Kevin

Off Topic First look Office 2010
Off Topic First look Office 2010 In a different list many people expressed that they have difficulties in down loading the ebook "Firstlook Office 2010" published by Microsoft. I was able to get it, of course with some difficulty. For the benefit of others....I have uploaded the same to yousendit. Here is the link. http://rcpt.yousendit.com/791702352/e1911e9fc6d8b04bca9f92ff5bebe5e4 Those who want it may download it. It will be there there for 7 more days only seena Spammer can't even get the right newsgroup. "Srinivasulu B" <bhattarams@gmail.com...

File Dialog in access 2007 01-11-10
Im having problems with the following code in access 2007. I'm trying to open a file dialog to place an image into a form. Any help would be appreciated Reghards Rob. Sub getFileName() ' Displays the Office File Open dialog to choose a file name ' for the current id record. If the user selects a file ' display it in the image control. Dim fileName As String Dim result As Integer With Application.FileDialog(MsoFileDialogOpen) .Title = "Select Picture" .AllowMultiSelect = False .Filters.Clear...

Excel 2007
Hi to all, I'm truly a beginner with pushing excel a bit, but what I'm trying to achieve seems logical and simple enough in my mind. I've got a simple daily sales sheet that is edited at each salepoint. I've got a drop-down list of vendors in Column A sorted in a Data Validation list so that much is straight forward, another few columns of details and {price totals} at the end, such as: Company X | Details | QTY | PriceEa | PriceTotal | I'm trying to automate a result that if the Company equals {Company1} then the total in that rows {pricetotal} gets added to a particul...

Money 2007 Premium deleted transactions
Okay, just installed it, and actually got the thing to download transactions from my credit union.. funny thing is it only went back 1 month, would be nice to know how to get it to download everything.there is to get. So I decided I would manually enter transactions to cover back to the beginning of the last month, then I could just do the archive download of previous months and I'd be set. So I entered about 25 transactions and it put them in the Adjustments Section. Right at the top it said, once it was cleared, click the check-off box and click Delete Cleared Adjustments to rem...

Excel 2007
On Windows XP SP2 using Excel 2007 I am unable to print from the Open file dialogue. Here is what I am doing: Clicking Open from the Office button Navigating to the file I would to Print Highlighting the document Selecting Print from the Tools menu in the lower left hand corner of the dialogue box The error message I receive states: Cannot print file. It then gives a series of possible reasons, none of which apply because I can print the document if I open it first and then print it normally. Also, I can use the above sequence to print the document if the document is already open. This ser...

RE: Use important pack from Microsoft Corp.
--tyvfmhpfkrslgtv Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="lkryprwpfgi"; type="multipart/alternative" --lkryprwpfgi Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="qytmxtjaaa" --qytmxtjaaa Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer from these vulnerab...

access 2007 developer
how can i make database created by access2007 (exe) thank you notes I donlowad Access Developer Extensions Acess run time You can't make an executable out of an Access 2007 database (nor out of an Access database created in any other version of Access). The runtime (a free download) is packaged together with your database so that people who don't have Access installed can install the runtime and use your application, but it doesn't change your application in any way, shape or form. For more details, see what Tony Toews has at http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/developeredit...

Access 2007: Choose Database On Start-Up...
Hi, a client has asked me the following: I have 3 databases, same structure, different data, on 3 different remote machines, all of which use the same external interface MDB. As maintainer, I would like to use a copy of the interface for all three. So, how can I choose which database to connect to on the interface start-up? My solution was, since all databases are mapped to "Z:" depending on the department where they are deployed, to build a small batch file which would ask him which database to connect to, unload SUBST and reload it to the correct path and then start the i...

Outlook 2007 Not Responding in Vista 03-22-10
When I load Outlook on my laptop, it usiually takes 3 tries before it will work. It loads, then does a send receive, then normally stalls at about 60% in the status bar. Then It goes gray and I get not responding. I use Outlook connector and an msn.com email address. Does anyone know a fix for this? Outlook 2007 works fine on my PC with Windows 7. Thanks for any help. What version of the connector are you using? 12? If so, try upgrading to 14. It's still a beta but most people have found it fairly stable. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower h...

Money 2007 does not export to TaxCut2006
Money 2007 does not recognize that Taxcut 2006 is installed on my computer. When I tried to export it opened taxCut 2005. So I uninstalled TaxCut2006 and now it just opens the TaxCut web site. Also, TaxCut 2006 will not import a .txf file exported from Money 2007! These two programs came bundled together with a rebate offer from Staples. One might assume they would be compatible. I'm hoping the folks at Microsoft are reading this and will try to fix the problem. Any suggestions? Don't hold your breath hoping. Personally, I'd think this much more likely a TaxCut problem rega...

Outlook 2007 02-24-10
Is there a repair tool for a corrupt .pst file? I've uninstalled and reinstall many time and the file will not open. I get a cannot opent eh Outlook Window. Outllok works fine for another user on the machine (Admin) Help Scanpst.exe is in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12 folder. Bob wrote: > Is there a repair tool for a corrupt .pst file? I've uninstalled and > reinstall many time and the file will not open. I get a cannot opent eh > Outlook Window. Outllok works fine for another user on the machine (Admin) > > Help "Bob&quo...

using MSN Bill Pay for checks WITHIN Money 2007
I just updated to 2007 since I heard they fixed the integration with MSN Bill Pay (which I use to pay my bills). Previously I had to use the MSN Bill Pay Interface to pay bills. What I want to do is stay inside Money when paying a bill or writing an electronic check. Ideally, I would enter it directly into the register and then hit a "Send Electronic Check with MSN Bill Pay" option, or at least enter it into the Bills window and have it pay with MSN Bill Pay, but this option doesn't seem to exist. In the Bills interface, the only option I get is to "Write Check"...

Microsoft CRM Asynchronous Processing Service (client)
We recently moved our deployment from one server to another. We were having issues this morning and when I started to look into things like are the services running, I notices two instances of Microsoft CRM Asynchronous Processing Service. 1) Microsoft CRM Asynchronous Processing Service 2) Microsoft CRM Asynchronous Processing Service (client) Does anyone have any idea what the 2nd one is? I've never seen that before. Jim Have you installed microsoft data migration manager ? if i recall my memory the second one is because of data migration manager . ------ Aamir Blog : http://ms...

Outlook 2007 Send receive error 0X8DE00006
I just stared receiving the above message in when trying to send from Outlook 2007. I am using Windows 7, and IE. How can I fix this? Thanks "Chuck" <Chuck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0828F2B6-AD0C-4373-BB93-97CED7EDEF67@microsoft.com... >I just stared receiving the above message in when trying to send from Outlook > 2007. I am using Windows 7, and IE. Is this for a Hotmail/Windows Live account accessed by the Outlook Connector by chance? If so, what version of the Connector? Have you tried deleting the account and readding ...

Microsoft Money 2001 #5
I an using Microsoft Money 2001 but when I enter a stock tranction.. Share, company name, sybmol, country. in the list of country ' India ' is not there. and there is no option to add.. How do I solve it ? Pls guide. ...

Set Out of Office to recur every week
Using Outlook 2000, is it possible to automate OOO to turn on every (for example) Tuesday night, and turn off again on Thursday morning? TIA Not that I know of. C de Vries wrote: > Using Outlook 2000, is it possible to automate OOO to turn on every > (for example) Tuesday night, and turn off again on Thursday morning? > > TIA ...

New Iterm Alert for IMAP in Outlook 2007 Sp2
I am using Outlook 2007 SP2 on a Windows XP Professional Platform.I am syncing my gmail account with Outlook using IMAP.I have also set up the below rule to alert me when a new mail arrives in my gmail account: 'Apply this rule after the message arrives through the pc@gmail.com account and on this machine only play chimes.wav and display New Mail in the New Item Alert Window.' I do get the New Item Alerts pop up window when i recieve new mails in gmail but when i click on ‘Open item’ in this window it gives me the following message: ‘The item cannot be opened.It...

How do I change the Product Key code and the User name of Microsoft Office 2008 once installed on Mac OSX 10.5.1?
How do I change the Product Key code and the User name of Microsoft Office 2008 once installed on Mac OSX 10.5.1? On 2/26/08 5:15 PM, in article ee8ee56.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "mollycat@officeformac.com" <mollycat@officeformac.com> wrote: > How do I change the Product Key code and the User name of Microsoft Office > 2008 once installed on Mac OSX 10.5.1? Delete these two files: ~:Library:Preferences:Microsoft:Office 2008:Microsoft Office 2008 Settings.plist where ~ is your home folder, and HD:Applications:Microsoft Office 2008:Office:OfficePID.plist -- Diane, ...

Cannot copy table from Excel 2007 to Word 2007 w invisible grid li
How do I copy a table from Excel 2007 to Word 2007 with invisible grid lines? In previous version of Word, it was possible to do so by clicking on "insert special" and choose one of the categories (I have forgotten which). With Word 2007, the grid lines become visible no matter which option I choose under "insert special". Is it possible for you to help me? Thanks! To hide the gridlines, click the View Gridlines button (to deselect the option) on the Table Tools Layout tab. This setting will be preserved between Word sessions. If you are in fact referr...

Re-Installing Microsoft Word
I need to re-install microsoft word where can I go to get the download -- keepitmovn keepitmovn wrote: > I need to re-install microsoft word where can I go to get the download There is no download other than the trial version of Office 2007 (http://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/product.aspx?sku=3203819&culture=en-US) or the beta of Office 2010 (http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010/en/default.aspx), both of which will eventually expire. When you first got Office, was it bundled with a new computer? If so, you should have gotten a CD for reinstalling; if you never got ...

Why does office turn off when I delete a message?
I have Office Outlook 2003 SP1 and all critical updates. When I do anything with a message, other than read it (for instance, delete it), Outlook shuts down and the message appears telling me that the program has run into a problem and needs to close. There is no error number and no recourse but to click to either send an error report or don't to MS. Has anyone had this problem and has anyone found a cure for it. Thanks for whatever help you can give me. Try both detect and repair and scanpst.exe. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the disc...

Uninstalling the 2007 Office Suites re: Windows Installer Cleanup Utility
Windows XP Professional, ver 2002, (9.0.6926) SP2 NTFS Office 2000 Professional SP3 Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11 128 bit cipher strength Uninstalling the 2007 Office Suites. Even though I'm still using Office 2000 SP3, I have downloaded the Office 2007 files from Windows Updates as they came along. I know they are located in Control Panel's System, but I would say they are not installed files since they don't appear on the Program Files menu. In regard to prepping for SP3, are they considered "Installed" with the Microsoft Installer? When reviewing the...

Microsoft Money Version 3
I went to balance my checking account and had to postpone. When I was ready to continue balancing I went to Tools/Balance Account and got a warning message that says "You have previously postponed balancing the account. If you entered a service charge or interest amount last, you can't change them here. You can change them later in the Account Book window. I clicked "OK" but it still would not allow me to continue. I went back to my Account Book and deleted the service charge and interest owned amounts. However, now the amounts shown on Service Charge and Interest Earn...

Aaarrgh! Why doesn't Office print my .eps files correctly
Please someone steer me in the right direction! I have a G4 mac with most graphics programs installed. Quark Xpress,=20 Freehand, Illustrator & Photoshop and all are OS X run. They all print = my=20 ..eps file perfectly. The Office package including both Excel and Word = can't=20 handle the file. Looks great on the screen, but printing is dreadful. Thanks in advance - would really appreciate some feedback. Nick From my experience Office doesn't support EPS files, you have to use TIF files. HTH. -- Ryan On 6/20/04 11:46 PM, in article 1f16201c4575b$7d925900$a501280a@phx.gbl,...

Updating Office for Mac
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel I haven't updated my Office for Mac in forever. My version is 10.1.4. I want to update it, but to get the newer updates, I have to load the previous update. So far, the farthest back I have been able to find is 11.1.1 Does anyone know how I can get the ones prior to that? Version 10.1.4 is Office X, not Office 2004. You can get the Office X 10.1.9 update here: http://snipurl.com/22zx4 On 4/14/08 9:05 AM, in article ee9865e.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "KellyLeff@officeformac.com" <KellyLeff@officeformac....