I did install Genuine Advantage ActiveX control. But why could not find it in my IE Add-ons List?

Several days ago, I downloaded Windows Mobile Device Center from Micorosft
web site for my  Windows 7. As it needed Windows Genuine Verification, I
installed the Genuine Advantage ActiveX control for my IE8.

But now, I can not find this activeX control in my IE Add-ons List( IE ->
Tools -> Manage Add-ons options of Internet Explorer ).

Anyone could tell me why and where?

Thanks in advance.

0
newsgroup

It installed and it is not removable in any shape or form. Once done (Genuine
Advantage ActiveX) it is done :-)

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"newsgroup" <newsgroup@163.com> wrote in message
> Several days ago, I downloaded Windows Mobile Device Center from Micorosft web
> site for my  Windows 7. As it needed Windows Genuine Verification, I installed the
> Genuine Advantage ActiveX control for my IE8.
>
> But now, I can not find this activeX control in my IE Add-ons List( IE -> Tools ->
> Manage Add-ons options of Internet Explorer ).
>
> Anyone could tell me why and where?
>
> Thanks in advance.

0
Peter

Drop-down list #5

ignore list
I have importet some contact data into mscrm, When I want to add these contacts to a marketing list (add marketing list members / use advanced find/ add all selected members), the adding stops with an error. I have done a trace during the error (occurs everytime I want to add these contacts) which shows me the following error: [2009-08-24 11:15:36.778] Process:OUTLOOK |Thread:5884 |Category: Unmanaged.Platform |User: PlatformUser |Level: Error | Found crmId {319C876A-CC39-DC11-9F61-0030485C3892} in ignore list. Update notification will be ignored Function: CItemHelper<struct Outlook::_Co...

Re-install Outlook 2002

Outlook 2007 Install gone wrong

Controling a MailMerge...
I am about to redo a procedure that will control a mail merge. My current process requires that the AccessDB is closed. This is the process now: 1) Data exists an access table that represents children in a household. 2) The assumption is made that the youngest child stores the most current mailing address and parent's names. A form/sub-form process allows viewing all children in a selected household as well as updating the address information. 3) A button on the main menu starts the mail-merge. It runs a Make Table query that generates the data necessary for the household. Then l...

Add rows automatically? Accordion
Is there a way to automatically add/show rows that have data? I have a data entry sheet. Then I have a report. The report pulls data from the entry sheet. If there is no data for a specific line/row item, is there a way to automatically hide or not show the row(s) with no data? Thanks Thanks can I have more than one autofilter on a sheet? Sloth wrote: > Use the filter function > Select the data and click on... > Data->Filter->Autofilter > This should make an arrow appear at the top of the data (in the header row). > click the arror and select "Nonblanks"....

Office installation and Windows 7

TaxFree add-on
Somebody have an add-on for taxfree print? I need a demo to submit to customer that use rms 1.3 thank you cod ...

IE 7 webpage view
How do I make IE7 keep the webpage I want displayed everytime I open it up, without having to resize it everytime? Thanks, RED in NC Try stretching the small window to full size. (Do not use Maximize) Ensure that window is the last one closed and IE should remember the size next time. ....Alan -- Alan Edwards, MS MVP Windows -Internet Explorer On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 06:27:53 -0500, in microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general, "anglirich" <anglirich@lexcominc.net> wrote: >How do I make IE7 keep the webpage I want displayed everytime I open it up, &g...

Install ActiveX on Windows XP / IE8
Hi, I created a non-admin installation package to take advantage of the new IE8 features to deploy my ActiveX control. It works perfectly on Windows Vista+ but not on Windows XP (the yellow bar is never displayed). Here is the content of my INF file: [version] signature="$CHICAGO$" AdvancedINF=2.0 [Add.Code] DbCtrlEx.ocx=DbCtrlEx.ocx [Deployment] InstallScope=user [DbCtrlEx.ocx] file-win32-x86=thiscab clsid={97012969-FEFB-4F8F-A03C-67F83D139E8F} RegisterServer=yes FileVersion=1,0,0,1 RedirectToHKCU=yes If I remove the Deployment section it works...

Install that important pack from the Microsoft Corp.
--xzkkhdmcbxymiaud Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vaccmkjzdr"; type="multipart/alternative" --vaccmkjzdr Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ggmepcujya" --ggmepcujya Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vulnera...

Refreshing list boxes
Hi, I have created a database so that mulpile users can add detailss to the table - tblDetails from the form frmDetails or amend details in form frmAmend. I have a list box on the main page frmMain which has a list box lstSearch which shows all the records in the database. When users add new record to the database other users cannot see the added records unless the move to another section in the datbase and the return to the main page thus refreshing the list box. Can anyone tell me if there is a way I can put a "Refresh" button on the main page that updated the list box if the use...

Find tab in worksheet
I have a workbook with many tabs & many users and would like to create a 'Go to / find' function that finds a particular tab when opening workbook, so that user will enter tab in text box and will then go directly to tab Try any one of these macros.. You can try out the below macro. If you are new to macros.. --Set the Security level to low/medium in (Tools|Macro|Security). --From workbook launch VBE using short-key Alt+F11. --From menu 'Insert' a module and paste the below code. --Get back to Workbook. --Run macro from Tools|Macro|Run <selected mac...

insufficient privilege to control the folder
Hello, Has anyone seen anything like this before? A short time ago my Outlook INBOX suddenly became empty. I had clicked on an email to delete it. When I attempted to delete it said that I had insufficient privilege to control the folder. Then all emails disappeared. Email still comes in but I can't find all the other email I had in my INBOX in the deleted items or any other folder. Thanks, Dan ...

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)

Add a secondary administration group error c1041721
I have added a new administration group for a sub site in Japan and now I am getting the following error: The action could not be completed because the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is unavailable. Operation: Retrieving mount information ID no: c1041721 Exchange Sytem Manger I get this error when I try and drill down to the new admin group to the First Storage Group. I only get this message on machines on my side of the network. If I remote to the mail server in the new site I am able to drill all the way down and see the mailboxes. I can also see our main site informat...

Find Highest Score In List Formula
Hello all, I'm looking to return the highest score for a users with multiple scores in a list of other users with multiple scores. Thank you, Ron Say the data is like: frank 56 joe 9 frank 74 frank 101 jim 143 jim 146 joe 200 frank 164 joe 135 joe 127 joe 177 jim 10 jim 135 jim 53 frank 190 joe 109 jim 193 jim 29 jim 8 jim 107 joe 93 joe 9 jim 153 jim 186 joe 36 jim 174 jim 141 frank 55 jim 92 frank 141 joe 15 frank 5 frank 34 joe 161 jim 103 joe 88 and we want the max score for frank: =MAX(IF(A1:A36="frank",B1:B36,""...

Listing recurring appointments
I have tried in both Outlook 2002 and 2003 to print a list for my cleaning service that shows the dates in a list. The appointment is set up as a recurring every 4 week. I cannot find a way to list it outside of reading the dates, and writing them on a separate report. Thank you. Can you create a view that shows only those appointments? One way would be to assign a category to them, and then create a new view that filters based on the category field. Then you ought to be able to print just those items, in a table view. Tony Linguini wrote: > I have tried in both Outlook 2002 and 2003 to...

Office 2008 "Office Installer" could not be opened
Trying to install Office 2008... When I double click the Office Installer icon....I get the following message: The document �Office Installer� could not be opened. I'm on a MacBook Pro. I've never had problems installing programs before. This is new. Thanks for any help. On 2/26/08 2:03 PM, in article ee8edf5.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Dags@officeformac.com" <Dags@officeformac.com> wrote: > Trying to install Office 2008... > > When I double click the Office Installer icon....I get the following message: > > The document �Office Installer� could ...

How do I add third-party templates to Visio
I downloaded a new template library and am trying to figure out how to add it to the Software category (I think), however the info on how to do this seems a bit sparse. There appear to be two types with this library that do the same thing when I click on them -- *.vsd and *.vst. Does anyone know what I need to do to add the library? On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:43:48 -0700, "Tom Jones" <nfr@nospam.com> wrote: >I downloaded a new template library and am trying to figure out how to add >it to the Software category (I think), however the info on how to do this >seems a b...