Error message when starting Vista during black screen section

As Vista comes up I get a message -1st delete program not found skipping
auto check

Doesn't seem to bother anything, just want to find out if their is something
I can do to identify and fix the problem.

Thanks,
Bob

--
The Dog Breeders List
www.dogbreederslist.com

0
The

I believe that the message was Isdelete program not found. See:
http://forums.techguy.org/windows-vista/583755-solved-solved-lsdelete-program-not.html
"The Dog Breeders List" <rltutt@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> As Vista comes up I get a message -1st delete program not found skipping
> auto check
>
> Doesn't seem to bother anything, just want to find out if their is
> something I can do to identify and fix the problem.
>
> Thanks,
> Bob
>
> --
> The Dog Breeders List
> www.dogbreederslist.com
> 704-965-8622

0
Charles
12/12/2009 12:38:29 AM
RE-FORMAT YOUR COMPUTER AND INSTALL OPEN SOURCE LINUX UBUNTU, JUST FYI!
0
JUST

Keep black parts black??
In 2002 I used this feature for a quick duotone. Colorize the photo, leaving black parts black and it worked great. Now in 2003, this feature is grayed out in spot color mode. What's up?? Thanks! Greg ...

error message #41
When I try to resolve items on my handheld I get an error message 80004005 that says they cannot be written to microsoft outlook due to error 80004005. It will sync but then everything stays as unresolved. When I try to save info in outlook it says it cannot be saved.So I am sure the problem is with outlook but how to find it? ...

Encrypting external config section
With .net 4.0 can you now encrypt external sections using the Aspnet_regiis.exe tool? I know in 2.0 you couldn't <connectionStrings file="ExternalWeb.config"> Or is there is a good way to do this without having to write your own exe to munge the xml? thanks, Hi Chuck, Currently, we have no documentation that describes the Aspnet_regiis.exe tool can be used to encrypt external sections in .NET 4.0. Another way to achieve this is to read the extarnal files and inject them inside the web.config. Please refer to the detailed steps in these two a...

HELP Error: Trying to populate userform fields from access databas
Hi All, I have been struggling with this since long, I would appreciate if anyone can help me with getting this done. Basically I want to pull information from access database and populate my excel userform fields. For eg: If I input a Student Id field I want to populate the Name and Phone number for that student from access database, Here is the code that I have so far, But it gives me errors.. Please guide me through this Private Sub StudentId_AfterUpdate() Dim cnt As ADODB.Connection Dim rst As ADODB.Recordset Dim strSQL As String strSQL = "SELECT Name, Phone FROM...

Run Time error 1004
Hi, I am trying to programmatically copy the text contents of one cell (including formatting) on one worksheet to a merged range on another. I get the error in the title when I run the macro initially... then strangely it works with no error after failing to run it a couple of times. My code is as follows: Application.DisplayAlerts = False Application.ScreenUpdating = False Sheets("admin").Select Range("A2").Select Selection.Copy Sheets("Submission Form").Select Range("D6:G8").Select End With Selecti...

How to disable the self-start of MicrosofOutlook when I turn on th
Please, I would like to know how to disable this function !! When I turn on the PC, the Microsoft Outlook opens automatically... Thanks Is Microsoft Outlook listed in your startup folder? How to check - 1) Start Windows 2) Right click on the Start button and select Explore 3) From the folders pane on left, expand Programs 4) Select Startup If you see Microsoft Outlook listed in the startup folder, you can delete it because it is a shortcut to the application. "DISABLE OUTLOOK" <DISABLE OUTLOOK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1F1830C-DDF9-470F-AEFE-4009C...

How do I stop an outbound message (now sending) that is too big
How do I stop an outbound message (now sending) that is too big -- RichW Select outlook offline and wait 5 min. See http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/stuck_message.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of Outlook do you use? http://forums.slipstick.co...

Saving messages other than in formats given? i.e., rtf or pdf (html with complete pictures)
I get a lot of mail from yahoo groups, in particular some graphics groups. In it, I get very good tutorials or tips which involve graphics that explain or illustrate the text. O2K allows me to save as text or html, but the pictures get left out of both formats, of course. The text can be converted to rtf and I can pull the graphics via the Outlook script to save embedded graphics and I can manually create the rtf file; or I can open up the html file, and reference the pulled embedded graphics, but both methods have proven very time-consuming considering the number of messages I recv that I ...

Touch Screen Config
Hi to all Can you config the touchscreen so it stays visible all the time rather than you have to select Ctrl F6 to bring it up all the time Thank you You must log-on to Windows under the Administrator account, start the POS, set your touchscreen to visible, close POS, log-off, log-on to Windows under normal user account (as you would everyday), start POS, it should be visible. Any changes that involve the registry must be made while logged-on under the Administrator account to ensure the values get written to the registry. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

FAILED TO INSTALL MSI PART OF MISCROSOFT CRM SERVER SETUP UNSPECIFIED ERROR 800
While installing Miscrosoft CRM - installation fails with a reson FAILED TO INSTALL MSI PART OF MISCROSOFT CRM SERVER SETUP UNSPECIFIED ERROR 80004005 When i checked the event log these are the errors that i found. 1) APS Service starts and stops so none of the crystal report services like cristal_eventServer can regester with it. 2) Root server reported an error initilization failure reasion unable to connect to database using provided connection string ...... CRMCRYSTAL login Failed. source = crystal_crystalAPS any idea about this error any one Install iis before installin...

Activity Error
While using the outlook client (1.2) under outlook 2000, while off-line, when a new phone or letter activity is created and then saved, we receive an error dialog box stating "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator" with try again or go back buttons. When I click try again, the same dialog reappears. When I click the go back, it takes us back to the activity screen and does not save the activity. Neither save or save and close work. We have not tried every activity, but the appointment does work properly. I have this problem on both of my ...

Broke mail
Whats causing this ? only thing in the event viewer is Event Type: Warning Event Source: Marc3Host Event Category: None Event ID: 6204 Date: 21/02/2007 Time: 17:54:30 User: N/A Computer: XXXXXX Description: Plugin DSScheduler reports exception. Data Sources: Builder failed. Additional info: Could not resolve url For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. been trying to remove a 2007 server but its infected everything it seems Marc3Host? What's that? You've probably got something else installed on the Exchange server....

Adding Multiple Users Error
Good Morning, I have setup CRM 4.0 using a Windows 2003 R2 Server 32 Bit, with SQL 2005. I created the CRM OU as instructed and it seems to be working fine except for the fact that when I use the Add Multiple Users I get the following results: Users added successfully:0 Users Not Added 3, See the following erros and warnings. Error: The following user was not added: John Smith Error: The following user was not added: Tom Cashman Error: The following user was not added: Nick Jones The thing is even if I try to add one user using the Add Multiple Users Tool I get the same behavior as ...

Error When Creating E-mail Message
I posted this earlier and never got an answer.. I updated the windows updates for Office and ever since have been getting an error message when I attempt to create a new email message. A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook, Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". Allow access for x minute (in box) -------------------------------------------------------- I have done the following: 1. Checked for a virus. I don't have any. 2. I have re-installed office over top of itself. That ...

Windows update error message (with a question and a fix)
I have a client which is having a problem running Windows Update on a Windows SBS 2003 everytime I click on Windows Update after 10secs it comes back with a message "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" tried google to find a fix but everything I've tried does not seem to work. So today I decided to ghost the sever drive on to a old 80GB to have a backup just incase something happens it took 30mins to ghost then I tried booting from the new drive to see if it would boot and was all good. The funny thing is that when it booted I tried Windows Update and it w...

Error message when starting Outlook 2003
New office, new desk, newer computer that is supposed to be better... but every time I start Outlook I get the following error message: The add-in "C:\WINDOWS\System32\PWEXCHEXT32.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu. Detect and repair doesn't resolve the problem. Really. We tried twice. There's no information that I can find on this in the MS Knowledge Base. Our "Nick Burns Your Company's Computer Guy's" solution for the problem is to ignore it. But the problem is jus...

Public folder for storing e-mail message
Exchange 2003 server, Outlook 2002 client. I want to set up a mail enabled public folder to store all e-mail addressed for customer support group. I also want to be able to forward e-mails from this public folder to an external address automatically. How do I set this up. Any help will be appreciated. "Dipti" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Exchange 2003 server, Outlook 2002 client. I want to set up a mail enabled public folder to store all e-mail addressed for > customer support group. I also want to be able to forward e-mails from this public fol...

I need help with printer settings in Vista
In XP, I used to be able to go into options and tell it to use print settings from document or from printer, and if I used a template for a specialty paper(i.e.: Avery 2-up postcard), it would print out correctly. I am now using Vista w/Office 2003 & an HP Officejet 7310, and I can't get anything to print right. I am using a Publisher Template to print out my business cards on micro-perfed business card stock (2 across & 5 down), but no matter how I change the background size, change margins on the Layout Guide or Page Settings, it prints slightly off. My business cards ...

Error when starting GP
I just installed GP10 on a new workstation. Everyhting installed fine. Now when I start GP I get a bar on the taskbar saying error. It won't open or give more info and the GP logo is displayed on the screen like it is trying to load. If I close the error window about 6 times then GP will start normally. Any suggestions? Once GP starts it doesn't give any further errors. Robert Fann ------=_NextPart_0001_0B1CE602 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Thanks for posting to Newsgroups. To help determine what might be causing this, can you please try l...

Function "Workingdays" query error date
I am trying to calculate the number of days, excluding weekends, between two dates. I am using the "workingdays" VBA code. I have pasted the code in a module, naming it "mdlWorkingdays". The code is listed below along with a sample of the data. "mdlWorkingdays" Option Compare Database '*********** Code Start ************** Public Function Workingdays(Start_Date As Date, End_Date As Date) As Integer '.................................................................... ' Name: WorkingDays ' Inputs: StartDate As Date ' EndDate As Da...

Message Preview doesn't work correctly for every email
We have deployed Outlook 2007 to all the computers here in our office and all of us are experiencing the same problem with the message preview pane. When you click on an email in the list, the preview pane usually updates and shows the contents of the message. For some emails, however, only the header details (From, Sent, To) update after the email is clicked. The preview will show the last message that was previewed. Now comes the strange part - If i double click the message to open it in its own window, the message is displayed in the new window correctly and then the preview pane...

i can't remove out of office message
I set up the Out of Office Assistant when I went away and now when I try to disable it I get the error message: The command is not available. See the program documentation about how to use this extension. I have no idea what to do now "Norm1957" <Norm1957@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CCA07CC-EEF7-44B7-8F4C-AE5DB40837F7@microsoft.com... > I set up the Out of Office Assistant when I went away and now when I try > to > disable it I get the error message: > > The command is not available. See the program documentation about...

MSDE Error : "fatal error during installation error"
Previously I have installed Desktop Version on my Laptop and was running fine. However, I did not manage to remove the program from the control panel; I removed the software manually by deleting CRM folder and its MSDE database and Now I hit an serious error while trying to install MSCRM 3.0 Laptop client for Outlook setup on my laptop. While the program trys to intall the missing MSDE, it hits the "fatal error during installation error". I could not do any further installation unless I got this error fixed up. Anyone can offer his help. Much appreciation. Here's what ...

Run-time error 3061; Too few parameters. Expected 2
Private Sub Sect_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) Dim db As dao.Database Dim rst As dao.Recordset Set rst = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset("Select * From qryData Where [sect] = '" & Me.Sect _ & "' And [TimeIn] >= #" & [Forms]![MainMenu].[From] & _ "# And [TimeOut] <= #" & [Forms]![MainMenu].[To] + 1 & "#") If rst.EOF Then MsgBox Me.Sect & " is not valid section #, or" & vbCrLf _ & "no student signed in " & Me.Sect & " during the per...

Error- Outlook 2007 on Laptop client
Hi, I want to install CRM laptop client on my laptop having Windows XP with SP2. But while installing, it gives me error as "Unrecognized version of Outlook" Otlook 2007 is not supported by CRM laptop client? Thanks in advance, -Imran Hi Imran, You need the V3C image (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=740e1b3b-11c3-4aef-b2e3-8309e0cf1bb0&displaylang=en). Maybe you're using the setup of the original cd, which in fact only targets Outlook 2003. -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stu...