404.4 - No handler configured.

What is the solution to that? IIS with vista home edition?
0
GW

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/942052/

"GW" wrote:

> What is the solution to that? IIS with vista home edition?
> .

blank postcard template 4 x 6
Hi, I have a postcard that I made in MS Publisher that is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 in size. Obviously I can't use a .23 cent stamp on this item. I was interested in modifying my larger postercard and reducing it to a 4 x 6 template size so I can save on postal expenses. I couldn't find a blank template! I've purchased card stock and am ready to figure out a way to convert the larger size to (4) 4x6 smaller postcards printed on a full sheet 8 1/2 x 11. I'll then have them cut to size. So.. is there a easy to use template out there and how do I convert (shrink) my current postc...

How to use excel file created in version earlier than 4.0a in 4.0
Thanks to whomever answered my query but when I opened the email the screen was blank. My laptop is sick. My question was and still is, how can I use my Excel files created in a recent version on my laptop in my PC which is loaded only with Excel 4.0a . Please and thanks. -- Thanks, Ajimmo Hi Ajimmo You can't, the file format changes twice since version 4. You need a newer Excel version, a compatible spreadsheet program, or simply a viewer if all you want to do is view / print the file. HTH. Best wishes Harald "ajimmo" <ajimmo@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i m...

CRM 4 Mobile?
I am wondering what options are planned for working with CRM 4.0 on Windows Mobile devices. All my searches so far seem to end with Mobile Express for CRM 3.0 and the Mobile Client for 3.0, and bad links pointing to the old Sandbox on the GotDotNet site. Any information is greatly appreciated. No information at this time ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft Dynamics ISV Architect Evangelist http://blogs.msdn.com/usisvde "Brett" <Brett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83F08067-EF7F-4190-86F0-019342E06642@microsoft.com... >I am wonder...

date #4
Hi All I live in South Africa, and I have an interesting problem that persists in Excel 2003 and 2007. =TEXT(NOW(),"dd mmm yyyy") returns 15 Dec 2006 =month(now()) returns 12 =text(month(now()),"MMMM") returns January =year(now()) returns 2006 =text(year(now()),"yyyy") returns 1905 Why would this be? Thanks Chris Chris, =text(month(now()),"MMMM") should be =text(now(),"MMMM") and =text(year(now()),"yyyy") should be =text(now(),"yyyy") or just =year(now()) Otherwise, you are calcing the month of the 12th day afte...

smart tags #4
I am using Excel 2003 and trying to put together a worksheet with stock prices, using smart tags. The stock prices all update (I'm using MSN Money Stock Quotes), but not every stock symbol displays a smart tag. The smart tags are helpful as they carry a link back to news and other info on the stock. How can I get ALL the stocks to show smart tags? Incidentally, the stocks I'm talking about are well known stocks like GM, Proctor & Gamble & Ford. Thanks in advance. You can download the Excel 2003/2002 Add-in: MSN Money Stock Quotes: http://tinyurl.com/dw948 This wo...

CRM 4.0 Auto-fill Error
When I type the first few letters in the lookup field and the "more than one match" list comes up, if I select Look up more records (at the bottom of the list) it gives me an Error everytime. Is anyone else having this problem? Has anyone resolved it? Thank you, Suzy ...

Configuration restarts each time an Office module is opened
Hi All I am going quite mad. I have installed Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 on one Vista notebook. Well and good. I try it on another notebook, register it successfully and now each time I open Word it tries to perform a setup again, with a Configuration Progress dialogue popping up. A few decades later Word appears. There is absolutely no indication what the problem may be. Any ideas are welcome. Cheers Andre Never mind. Problem solved. The registry needed manual editing. "J Andr� Labuschagn�" <technical@eduadmin.com> wrote in messa...

Mailbox Migration #4
All, We just merged with another company. We both are running Exchange 2003, but their users will become part of our Exchange organization. What is the best way to migrate their users into our environment? I’m thinking along the lines of creating another Administrative Group in our environment adding their servers (separate trusted forest), and then moving the mailboxes, but I am not sure it can be done this way. Thanks in advance for your answer… Vincent Martin ...

Naming Ranges #4
Hi, When I name a Range on Sheet1, then make a Copy of Sheet1 to say Sheet2, then access the Define Names dialogbox, I can see the named Range listed twice. One is noted as belonging specifically to Sheet2 and the other appears without a sheet reference. When assiging a name to a Range, can I specify that it belongs to a certain sheet? Also, how would I change this code to assign the sheet name aswell? ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:="myRange", RefersToR1C1:="=Sheet1!R1C1:R10C1" I am trying to assign a the name 'Column_Header_Range' to each sheet in my work...

Public Folder Question #4
Is there a way to enumerate all folders and posts (including attachment labels where applicable) and redirect to a text file or CSV in a similar fashion that the DOS tree /F /A command would work? Thanks! ...

Out of office Reply #4
Hi, I have a client with Outlook 2003 and 2003 SBS Server. OOO replys etiher do not work or they come through a few hours later. I have checked global settings in system manager to make sure OOO replys are enabaled. Any ideas? Thanks very much. Come through where? The setting you reference applies only to replies going to correspondents outside Exchange. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "TimR" <TimR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:200976E7-264B-4DC7-8FA8-2CD5F7A30B10@microsoft.com... > Hi...

Configure a delay in Outbound Messages
Hi I have a customer who is wanting to configure a delay in outbound delivery of mail. For example they are wanting to send outbound when the Q length is say 10 or 20 messages or perhaps to send on a 15 minute schedule. The reason for doing this is so that there is a time window where a message can be stopped from being sent if it should not have been sent. Is this easy to do or is it rather complicated with good reasons why you'd never want to do it? TIA KIWI On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 12:55:56 -0800, "KIWI" <john_hastie@nospanhotmail.com> wrote: >Hi > >I ha...

Outlook Security Settings #4
Hey Ive been having some problems setting up Outlook Security Settings, to allow a macro in excel to send mails without promting if the users wants to allow an automated email to be sent. I started with installing the ORK and admpack.exe, then i followed the readme.doc step by step. - registered the hashctl.dll and comdlg.ocx - created a public folder "Outlook Security Settings" and gave myself owner role, the rest reviewer role. - opened outlooksecurity.oft in the new folder and published it there as well - opened a new form from the new published template, maed some changes and t...

Outlook won't start #4
I had to re-install Outlook 2000 and now when i try to open i get an "the operation failed" message and it closes - i can open a new email, appointement etc from the office toolbar however. i have tried to repair and re- install but no help. ...

MS Money 2002 #4
How do I change my email address when I log onto MS Money 2002? You mean the mail address on your Passport? You have to go to the Passport Web site to do that. http://www.passport.com. Were I you, to be on the safe side, I'd go to File|Login Lockbox and remove the passport from your Money file first. Then go and change the email address on the Passport, the re-add the Passport, if you really want to. "Dawna" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4caa01c3e46f$c54f09a0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How do I change my email address when I log onto MS Money ...

Outlook Vs Outlook Express #4
I am a longtime user of MS Office Suite. For my mail program I use Outlook bundled with MS Office 2002. Recently I purchased and installed McAfee's Firewall, Internet Security and Virus bundle. I have set and reset nearly all of the security settings to what I thought was an acceptable level. The first issue manifested itself by error messages indicating failure to recognize server settings etc. I called Roadrunner support and was imediately moved to Outlook Express because they do not support Outlook. Although I had to re-enter all of my contacts this worked for awhile. Now, ho...

Restoring Business Portal 4.0 and SharePoint Services 3.0
We are in the middle of trying to restore Business Portal 4.0 and SharePoint Services 3.0 from one environment to another( Dev to TEST). This includes GP data as well. The Business Portal Dev server points to a GP dev server and the I am wondering if anyone else does this? I think we have it pretty much solved. But there a couple things still not working quite right. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks Scott, Thanks for using the newsgroups. What you're doing is quite common. Customers often set up Business Portal in a test environment and verify prior to going live. Int...

MSCRM 4.0 ISV Custom buttons not visible in Contact Detail Toolbar
Hello, After enabline isv integration in 4.0, I can see in the Accounts detail level toolbar the sample isv buttons, but when I goto Contacts detail toolbar, none are visible. I just added a button to the detail level toolbar in CRM 4.0. It was added basically to the same place as my old 3.0 in the isv.config, but after adding it wasn't visible. I then went to the ReadyServer image from Microsoft, and noticed that the isv.config was not present! (isv.xsd was present and accounted for). Since I could see the isv buttons in the account entity detail toolbar, I added my custom butto...

unable to send email #4
I am receiving error message, "A TCP/IP error occurred while trying send data to the server. (Error number 0x800ccc13). Can anyone provide any assistance to resolve this issue/ Thank you so much! Hi, Could you be more specific about the account type and the version ofOutlook etc ...??? Hope this helps !!! With Regards, Sudharson.AN "Moises" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:537701c3ffd4$8fac4fd0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I am receiving error message, "A TCP/IP error occurred > while trying send data to the server. (Error number...

Configuring Master Browser in peer to peer network
I have a five computer peer to peer network. I am constantly getting Master Browser errors in the logs of all of the computers (MRxSmb Event ID: 8003, BROWSER Event ID: 8021) I realize these errors are not critical, but it bugs me that things are not configured 100%. Also, the errors grab my attention in the log and distract me form possibly seeing more serious errors. I understand the concept of MB and how the election works in regard to OS etc (all computers are XP SP3) I have tried setting: HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services \Browser\Parameters 'IsDomainMaster...

return different values based on 4 criteria?
Need Formula or macro to allocate the "Scheduled hours" based on Group Counts: If Group "A" and "C" are both greater than 1, then Scheduled "A" and "C" should both be 6 hours If Group "A" and "C" are equal to or less than 0, then Scheduled "A" and "C" should both be 0 hours If Group "A" greater than 1, and Group "C" is equal to 0, then Scheduled "A" should 12 hours If Group "C" greater than 1, and Group "A" is equal to 0, then Schedule...

Outlook 2007 Ignoring Mail Format Configured for Contact
I posted this question in microsoft.public.office.misc before I find this group... So I am posting again. I need to send emails to a particular internet email address (i.e., not in exchange) in Plain Text. I attempted to configure this in the following ways: Attempt 1: 1) Open Contact window 2) Double click Email... field under Internet section 3) Set Internet format to "Send Plain Text only" Attempt 2: 1) Open Contact window 2) Right click Email... field under Internet section 3) Select Send Option... 4) Check "I want to specify the format..." 5) Selec...

Undisclosed recipients #4
I can not find a function in Outlook that allows me to group address an email to "Undisclosed recipients". Use the BCC field for this or use Mail Merge from within Word -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "TVG" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05b101c48b2c$333af420$a301280a@phx.gbl... >I can not find a function in Outlook that allows me to > group address an email to "Undisclosed recipient...

Hiding rows #4
I have rows that only display data if the dollar amount is greater than 0. I would like to automatically hide the rows that have no data. Is this possible and if so how? I find the easiest thing to do is to apply Data|Filter|Autofilter to that range. Then I can filter to show only the non-blanks. Caconz wrote: > > I have rows that only display data if the dollar amount is greater than 0. > > I would like to automatically hide the rows that have no data. > Is this possible and if so how? -- Dave Peterson ...

Workflow Configuration Corrupted
I recently had an incident on SBS 2003 that caused me to have to replace my RAID controller - I was unable to source the original so I had to do a repair install and remove and reisntall CRM 3.0 - now I recieve an error saying that the workflow configuration file is corrupted. I deleted the workflow config file and it's corresponding xsd and still recieve the error. ...