[Fwd: Re: The End Is Near] - 48220

FYI

<http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.office.misc/browse_thread/thread/4a1085031376b996/1c59d0d1d1b6f548?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=The+End+Is+Near#1c59d0d1d1b6f548>

Michael wrote:

> ...and if I'd posted this to a forum it never would've been seen.

THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND. LD5SZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LD5SZRA
OR ITS ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER
INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS OF
BUSINESS PROFITS OR SPECIAL DAMAGES,  EVEN IF LD5SZRA OR ITS
ASSOCIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL
DAMAGES SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY.

Copyright LD5SZRA 2010.

0
LD5SZRA

Delete 3 end row
Hi I want to delete three end row of any sheet. any sheet has different row number. Thank's for any help. your's Hi, This will clear the last 3 rows of the active sheet. Note I the on error line is to cope when there are less than 3 rows on the sheet Sub del_Last_3() Dim LastRow As Long On Error Resume Next LastRow = ActiveSheet.Cells.Find(What:="*", _ SearchDirection:=xlPrevious, _ SearchOrder:=xlRows).Row ActiveSheet.Rows(LastRow - 2 & ":" & LastRow).ClearContents End Sub -- Mike Whe...

Re: receipts and sending emails
Does the person your sending emails to, have to have outlook express in order for me to receive a receipt? Why is it that when I dont have a subject, that I cannot find my message that I have sent in the sent items? Please I need help ...

Re-install Outlook Express
I can't access my hotmail account through Outlook Express. How do I re-install it? Add the account using tools, accounts. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ Vote for your favorite Outlook and Exchange utilities in the Slipstick Ratings Raffle at...

start/end dates of a week given just the weeknum() value
Hi I see weeknum() can return a week number given a date. However I need to reverse this procedure and calculate the START and END dates for a week given just the weeknumber [weeknum() ] for the week concerned for example, given week number 50 I need to return Dec 5 (start) and Dec 11 (end) week number 51 I need to return Dec 12 (start) and Dec 18 (end) thanks , David Maybe this.......... With your weeknumber in A1, This in B1 =TEXT(38353+(A1*7)-7,"mm/dd/yy") This in C1 =TEXT(38353+(A1*7)-1,"mm/dd/yy") Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "David" wr...

Outlook 2003
When closing Outlook 2003 it doesn't completely close; the process doesn't end so before running the app again you have to go into the Task Manager and end process on Outlook.exe. Anyone come across this? I have 2 customers with the same problem and I have it as well. We are all using Outlook 2000 however. >-----Original Message----- >When closing Outlook 2003 it doesn't completely close; >the process doesn't end so before running the app again >you have to go into the Task Manager and end process on >Outlook.exe. Anyone come across this? >. >...

re-order pages in a document
i have a competed document of 75 pages long and I want to re-organise the pages into a different order, how do I do this? Justine Word doesn't really see the document as a series of pages like you do. See: http://daiya.mvps.org/wordpages.htm Your best approach is probably to learn how to use Outline View: http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/UsingOLView.htm JUSTINE wrote: > i have a competed document of 75 pages long and I want to re-organise > the pages into a different order, how do I do this? > Justine ...

RE: Check this correction update
--wnmfhdyuimbuoogb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="grtwgjbbz"; type="multipart/alternative" --grtwgjbbz Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mrihmqcdiuwpmb" --mrihmqcdiuwpmb Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your c...

How can I check if data in external data range is changed after re
I exported an external data range from an webpage into an EXCEL document. With the refresh button I can refresh the data, but: How can I check if data in external data range is changed after refresh. Depending on if data is changed or not, other actions must be executed. Product: Microsoft Office Excel 2003 SP1 ...

End of file error message when starting outlook express for mac
hi - my version of outlook express will not open - im running osx 3.2 and my outlook express runs under classic - i have read the article 296844 and done all the suggestions eg deleting the preferences file in the active identity and deleting the outlook express preferences in the system/prefences folder - outlook express still does not work hope someone can help kind regards nuxes <nuxes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > hi - my version of outlook express will not open - im running osx 3.2 > and my outlook express runs under classic Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. ...

Automatic re

Passwords work only when issued from the GP instance they're set f
Database is: "Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - 9.00.4035.00 (X64) on Windows 2008 Build 6002: Service Pack 2 64-bit. Dynamics is deployed via Terminal Services on a Windows 2003 SP2 32-bit server. Dynamics was installed on both servers using the base v10 CDs and then upgraded to the lates pre SP4 hotfix 10.00.1328 (KB971014) on both servers. Now the weird part. I can log in as 'sa' on both servers no problem. However, if I login to Dynamics on the TS as 'sa' and reset my password, I can log into the TS with my username & password but can't login from GP on the...

RE: Watch this important pack
--vioecsallcpajcd Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="mjiglxwftxmvnjucc"; type="multipart/alternative" --mjiglxwftxmvnjucc Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="xyyxigznlyluer" --xyyxigznlyluer Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now ...

re-installing Publisher on a new hard drive- is that ok?
My original hard drive is malfunctioning. The Geek Squad will reinstall a new hard drive (warranty) on March 23, 2009. I installed Publisher 2007 after I bought the PC. Will there be a problem re-installing my Publisher software onto the new hard drive? There shouldn't be any problem as long as you have the ProductKey. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "bob" <bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6FB526BF-664E-4AFF-94BC-8BF0D38F7366@microsoft.com... > My original hard drive is malfunctioning. The Geek Squad will reinstall a > new > ...

I have deleted most of my publication and saved over it. Can I re.
"Bobbe Dabling" <Bobbe Dabling@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:43B030B8-292B-41D5-BF9F-767ABFF9D5BF@microsoft.com... > The big white space is for your message. I can only guess what your question might be. Some folks with ESP might assume that you wish to restore your deleted text...Happiness is having a recent backup. ESP? That calls for Mary's special skills. :-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Chuck Davis" <newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com> wrote in message news:OzpxEugOFHA.2928@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > ...

Why is there a box symbol at the end of my street addresses in on.
Hi post your question as body of the message -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "sarahhutch89" <sarahhutch89@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:E784903A-D8E7-46CE-9C55-E13A92BD4AC9@microsoft.com... > sara The boxes are probably carriage returns. In Excel, try Edit>Replace what: ALT + 0010(on numpad) with: space(or nothing) OR ALT + 0013 If this doesn't work, post back. There are other avenues of approach. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 09:13:03 -0800, sarahhutch89 <sarahhutch89@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Exchange Front End
How can I configure a front end to handle more than one OWA site? I have the regular owa site and setup another owa setup through the http server on the ESM. issued two different SSL certificates but i cannot get the two sites to stay started because i only have one ip address on the frontend server. is there anyway around this? thanks. You'll have to setup multiple ports, eg 8080 and 8443 and use host headers. Nue "Gabe Matteson" <gmattesonATinquery.biz> wrote in message news:%23VAhR2KaGHA.3652@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > How can I configure a front end to handl...

Excel User Conference
Just a reminder about the first Excel User Conference. The early bird registration period is closing on Friday, July 15th. Be there to learn from Bob Umlas, Jon Peltier, Bill Eddings, Olav Mjelde and Patrick O'Beirne. We have a wide range of topics, from "tips and tricks" to charting to spreadsheet auditing. The conference fees are incredibly low. Two days of learning for only $79 and this includes a catered luncheon both days. -- Damon Longworth Don't miss out on the 2005 Excel User Conference Sept 16th and 17th Stockyards Hotel - Ft. Worth, Texas www.ExcelUserConf...

Re Business Contact Manager
I have Office 2003 Professional edition, but cant seem to find the Business Contact Manager software, does anyone no where it is located on the disk? it's on a separate disk. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "Tombs" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5c8701c40073$e15f6160$a101280a@phx.gbl... >I have Office 2003 Professiona...

RE: Check out the important patch from the MS Corporation
--flzixrrheaea Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="pslicvtz"; type="multipart/alternative" --pslicvtz Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="klihivdso" --klihivdso Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your ...

HI HI HI I'M KOREAN re please �̤�
good luck!! On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:44:19 +0900, "������" <user1@ntmania.net> wrote: >good luck!! > If you are looking for a chat room or a social forum, this is not the place. This is a technical newsgroup for Microsoft Access databases. -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

How to show month end balances in a Pivot Table
I have an electronic statement from my broker that lists daily p/l and the acct balance. I have built a pivot table over the data, and the MTD P/L shows fine, but is there a way to get the Pivot Table to show the ending balance for prior months (and the current balance for the current month)? I can only get the PTable to total the balance field, which is not correct. For example: Statement: Date P/L Balance 1/31 -300 10000 2/1 500 10500 2/2 -200 10300 2/3 100 10400 Pivot Table: Month P/L Balance Jan 1500 10000 Feb 400 10400 Thanks! ...

Re: [ANN] Sync Entourage-iCal (new) and Sync Entourage-Address Book 2.5 Update for 2004
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3167969215_28936720 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit On 5/20/04 9:01 AM, I wrote: > New scripts and updates for Entourage 2004: >> >> NEW: Sync Entourage-iCal 1.0 [for Entourage 2004 only] >> Sync Entourage-Address Book [PANTHER] 2.5 [free update - with new features >> for Entourage 2004] >> Export-Import Entourage X 1.3 [free update - with versions of the Exc...

FWD: Look at this critical update from the MS Corporation
--sjnlsvfxror Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="fmvebevkaqmdtf"; type="multipart/alternative" --fmvebevkaqmdtf Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="dicvvhaq" --dicvvhaq Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect your co...

Year end updates
Can anyone tell me how we know when the final year-end update for payroll is available? There is one on the website that was put out on 12/7, but our trainer had told us that the final update is usually available around December 24th. Any direction would be appreciated. Thanks! It's out there now. It's included in service pack 3. You can either look under tax updates or service packs. -- Charles Allen, MVP "nanstan" wrote: > Can anyone tell me how we know when the final year-end update for > payroll is available? There is one on the website that was put out ...

Message Queue on Exchange front end
I have two messages stuck in my front end server queue. They are from the same person, going to different people in our domain and out of our domain. The 'additional queue inforamtion says: Unable to bind tot he destination server in DNS. All other mail is flowing in and out of the servers. Event 9318 is on front end and event 9297 is on back end. I stopped and the restarted the MTA stacks. The events went away, but the messages are still in the queue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. -- Kathy Are you sure that the internal folks haven't received the message? Typi...