"Find an event" feature in the Windows Live Mail/Calendar

In the Windows Live mail it is quite simple to "Find a message" as we type
something in the search box and enter. But, I do not see any search box with
the Calendar. Are there any ways to "Find" something in the Windows Live
Calendar? Looking forward to hear from someone. Thank you.

0
robbie