SMTP Event Sink not firing

Hi All,

We have written an SMTP Event Sink to record all email into a database.
This works fine for incoming emails but never seems to get triggered for
outgoing emails.  Is there some reason specific to SBS2003 which prevents
this Event Sink from firing?

Thanks,
  Nick

0
Nick

Further research into this problem suggests I might need to setup an SMTP
Bridgehead server and/or an SMTP connector for this.  Can anyone give me
some clues how to do this in SBS?

Thanks,
  Nick

"Nick" <NoOne@NotHere.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> We have written an SMTP Event Sink to record all email into a database.
> This works fine for incoming emails but never seems to get triggered for
> outgoing emails.  Is there some reason specific to SBS2003 which prevents
> this Event Sink from firing?
>
> Thanks,
>  Nick

0