Send-as an Email alias [SBS2003PremiumR2]

Hello

I add an SMTP email address to my SBS mailbox called sales@myplace.com and 
they appear in my Inbox. OK.

Now I want to send emails from sales@myplace.com. How do I do that?

Someone suggested I create a mail enabled public folder and then "Send-As" 
from the Public Folder. Is that right? Is there a procedure?
0
Utf
6/23/2010 3:39:52 PM
windows.server.sbs 1975 articles. 0 followers. Follow

6 Replies
606 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 41

Google or Bing (goobing) is your friend:

"how to send as a different user from exchange"


-Please post the resolution to your issue  so others may benefit.

-Get Your SBS Health Check at www.sbsbpa.com


> Hello
> 
> I add an SMTP email address to my SBS mailbox called sales@myplace.com
> and they appear in my Inbox. OK.
> 
> Now I want to send emails from sales@myplace.com. How do I do that?
> 
> Someone suggested I create a mail enabled public folder and then
> "Send-As" from the Public Folder. Is that right? Is there a procedure?
> 


0
Larry
6/23/2010 3:44:45 PM
Hi Larry

Google wasn't very friendly that's why I came to the technet forum. It gave 
me a load of stuff I don't want - you can't set the Send-As property of an 
Alias.

Should I create a mail-enabled public folder and set the send-as property or 
maybe create a new pop3 account or what?


"Larry Struckmeyer[SBS-MVP]" wrote:

> Google or Bing (goobing) is your friend:
> 
> "how to send as a different user from exchange"
> 
> 
> -Please post the resolution to your issue  so others may benefit.
> 
> -Get Your SBS Health Check at www.sbsbpa.com
> 
> 
> > Hello
> > 
> > I add an SMTP email address to my SBS mailbox called sales@myplace.com
> > and they appear in my Inbox. OK.
> > 
> > Now I want to send emails from sales@myplace.com. How do I do that?
> > 
> > Someone suggested I create a mail enabled public folder and then
> > "Send-As" from the Public Folder. Is that right? Is there a procedure?
> > 
> 
> 
> .
> 
0
Utf
6/23/2010 4:41:39 PM
Hi Larry

Sorry - I meant SMTP.

Let me re-phrase the question.

I have an SBS mailbox called graham@myco.com. I have added an SMTP address 
to my mailbox called whatever@myco.com. So I can receive mail to 
whatever@myco.com in my Inbox.

If I want to send an email from the whatever@myco.com email identity I cannot.

How do I do that without creating a whole new SBS user/mailbox etc.?

Shall I remove the SMTP address from my mailbox, then create a mail enabled 
Public Folder called WHATEVER. I could set the Send-As property of the Public 
Folder to allow me to send mail as whatever@myco.com

Or what? Any ideas?


"Larry Struckmeyer[SBS-MVP]" wrote:

> POP3 is for retreiving mail.  You said you wanted to send mail.
> 
> Any help below?  From a reply by MS CSS:
> 
> If you send out e-mail from address sales@mydomain.com or 
> service@mydomain.com, you get error:
> 
> You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact 
> your system administrator.
> 
> This is expected behavior because you don't have "send as" right for sales 
> or service account.
> 
> To fix this, please try the following:
> 
> Note: Suppose you created accounts for sales and services in ADUC.
> 
> 1. Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and 
> then click "Active Directory Users and Computers".
> 2. On the View menu, click to select Advanced Features.
> 3. In the console tree, go to Domail.local\My Buniness\Users\SBSUsers 
> 4. In the right pane, right-click sales(service)then click Properties.
> 5. On the security tab, click Add, and then type the name of the your account.
> 7. Click Check your user account to verify the name, and then click OK.
> 8. Verify that user is selected, and then click to select the Send As.
> 9. Quit Active Directory Users and Computers.
> 
> Step 2: Send out e-mail with account account@company.com.
> 
> 1. Logon workstation with your account.
> 2. Create a new e-mail.
> 3. Fill in sales@mydomain.com or service@mydomain.com in the From field. If 
> you cannot see From, please click View/From Field.
> 4. Send out e-mail.
> 
> -Please post the resolution to your issue  so others may benefit.
> 
> -Get Your SBS Health Check at www.sbsbpa.com
> 
> 
> > Hi Larry
> > 
> > Google wasn't very friendly that's why I came to the technet forum. It
> > gave me a load of stuff I don't want - you can't set the Send-As
> > property of an Alias.
> > 
> > Should I create a mail-enabled public folder and set the send-as
> > property or maybe create a new pop3 account or what?
> > 
> > "Larry Struckmeyer[SBS-MVP]" wrote:
> > 
> >> Google or Bing (goobing) is your friend:
> >> 
> >> "how to send as a different user from exchange"
> >> 
> >> -Please post the resolution to your issue  so others may benefit.
> >> 
> >> -Get Your SBS Health Check at www.sbsbpa.com
> >> 
> >>> Hello
> >>> 
> >>> I add an SMTP email address to my SBS mailbox called
> >>> sales@myplace.com and they appear in my Inbox. OK.
> >>> 
> >>> Now I want to send emails from sales@myplace.com. How do I do that?
> >>> 
> >>> Someone suggested I create a mail enabled public folder and then
> >>> "Send-As" from the Public Folder. Is that right? Is there a
> >>> procedure?
> >>> 
> >> .
> >> 
> 
> 
> .
> 
0
Utf
6/23/2010 8:42:22 PM
You might want to try a 3rd party product called ChangeSender that allows you 
to choose the send-as address in Outlook: 
http://www.servolutions.com/changesender.htm


"gocat2005" wrote:

> Hi Larry
> 
> Sorry - I meant SMTP.
> 
> Let me re-phrase the question.
> 
> I have an SBS mailbox called graham@myco.com. I have added an SMTP address 
> to my mailbox called whatever@myco.com. So I can receive mail to 
> whatever@myco.com in my Inbox.
> 
> If I want to send an email from the whatever@myco.com email identity I cannot.
> 
> How do I do that without creating a whole new SBS user/mailbox etc.?
> 
> Shall I remove the SMTP address from my mailbox, then create a mail enabled 
> Public Folder called WHATEVER. I could set the Send-As property of the Public 
> Folder to allow me to send mail as whatever@myco.com
> 
> Or what? Any ideas?
> 
> 
> "Larry Struckmeyer[SBS-MVP]" wrote:
> 
> > POP3 is for retreiving mail.  You said you wanted to send mail.
> > 
> > Any help below?  From a reply by MS CSS:
> > 
> > If you send out e-mail from address sales@mydomain.com or 
> > service@mydomain.com, you get error:
> > 
> > You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact 
> > your system administrator.
> > 
> > This is expected behavior because you don't have "send as" right for sales 
> > or service account.
> > 
> > To fix this, please try the following:
> > 
> > Note: Suppose you created accounts for sales and services in ADUC.
> > 
> > 1. Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and 
> > then click "Active Directory Users and Computers".
> > 2. On the View menu, click to select Advanced Features.
> > 3. In the console tree, go to Domail.local\My Buniness\Users\SBSUsers 
> > 4. In the right pane, right-click sales(service)then click Properties.
> > 5. On the security tab, click Add, and then type the name of the your account.
> > 7. Click Check your user account to verify the name, and then click OK.
> > 8. Verify that user is selected, and then click to select the Send As.
> > 9. Quit Active Directory Users and Computers.
> > 
> > Step 2: Send out e-mail with account account@company.com.
> > 
> > 1. Logon workstation with your account.
> > 2. Create a new e-mail.
> > 3. Fill in sales@mydomain.com or service@mydomain.com in the From field. If 
> > you cannot see From, please click View/From Field.
> > 4. Send out e-mail.
> > 
> > -Please post the resolution to your issue  so others may benefit.
> > 
> > -Get Your SBS Health Check at www.sbsbpa.com
> > 
> > 
> > > Hi Larry
> > > 
> > > Google wasn't very friendly that's why I came to the technet forum. It
> > > gave me a load of stuff I don't want - you can't set the Send-As
> > > property of an Alias.
> > > 
> > > Should I create a mail-enabled public folder and set the send-as
> > > property or maybe create a new pop3 account or what?
> > > 
> > > "Larry Struckmeyer[SBS-MVP]" wrote:
> > > 
> > >> Google or Bing (goobing) is your friend:
> > >> 
> > >> "how to send as a different user from exchange"
> > >> 
> > >> -Please post the resolution to your issue  so others may benefit.
> > >> 
> > >> -Get Your SBS Health Check at www.sbsbpa.com
> > >> 
> > >>> Hello
> > >>> 
> > >>> I add an SMTP email address to my SBS mailbox called
> > >>> sales@myplace.com and they appear in my Inbox. OK.
> > >>> 
> > >>> Now I want to send emails from sales@myplace.com. How do I do that?
> > >>> 
> > >>> Someone suggested I create a mail enabled public folder and then
> > >>> "Send-As" from the Public Folder. Is that right? Is there a
> > >>> procedure?
> > >>> 
> > >> .
> > >> 
> > 
> > 
> > .
> > 
0
Utf
6/24/2010 12:50:19 AM
"gocat2005" <gocat2005@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:A747F258-DD83-497C-BA3C-B51E14B42D67@microsoft.com...
> Hello
>
> I add an SMTP email address to my SBS mailbox called sales@myplace.com and
> they appear in my Inbox. OK.
>
> Now I want to send emails from sales@myplace.com. How do I do that?

Does this help: 
http://www.cryer.co.uk/brian/msexchange/exch_howto_grant_send_as.htm
-- 
 Brian Cryer
 http://www.cryer.co.uk/brian

0
Brian
6/24/2010 2:45:50 PM
Gocat,

As was mentioned earlier, the better bet without going third party is
to setup a mail enabled public folder using whatever email address you
want. Add yourself to the public folder properties give yourself
SendAs, then select it as the From address when sending out emails.
Upon anyone replying to that email address, it will go into the public
folder. Setup a rule in the public folder to forward a copy of
anything posted or emailed into it, to your own email address. 

Here's more info on how to set it up.

Using Public Folders as a Mailbox
http://www.msexchange.org/articles/MF021.html

Ace

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 13:42:22 -0700, gocat2005
<gocat2005@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi Larry
>
>Sorry - I meant SMTP.
>
>Let me re-phrase the question.
>
>I have an SBS mailbox called graham@myco.com. I have added an SMTP address 
>to my mailbox called whatever@myco.com. So I can receive mail to 
>whatever@myco.com in my Inbox.
>
>If I want to send an email from the whatever@myco.com email identity I cannot.
>
>How do I do that without creating a whole new SBS user/mailbox etc.?
>
>Shall I remove the SMTP address from my mailbox, then create a mail enabled 
>Public Folder called WHATEVER. I could set the Send-As property of the Public 
>Folder to allow me to send mail as whatever@myco.com
>
>Or what? Any ideas?
>
>
>"Larry Struckmeyer[SBS-MVP]" wrote:
>
>> POP3 is for retreiving mail.  You said you wanted to send mail.
>> 
>> Any help below?  From a reply by MS CSS:
>> 
>> If you send out e-mail from address sales@mydomain.com or 
>> service@mydomain.com, you get error:
>> 
>> You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact 
>> your system administrator.
>> 
>> This is expected behavior because you don't have "send as" right for sales 
>> or service account.
>> 
>> To fix this, please try the following:
>> 
>> Note: Suppose you created accounts for sales and services in ADUC.
>> 
>> 1. Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and 
>> then click "Active Directory Users and Computers".
>> 2. On the View menu, click to select Advanced Features.
>> 3. In the console tree, go to Domail.local\My Buniness\Users\SBSUsers 
>> 4. In the right pane, right-click sales(service)then click Properties.
>> 5. On the security tab, click Add, and then type the name of the your account.
>> 7. Click Check your user account to verify the name, and then click OK.
>> 8. Verify that user is selected, and then click to select the Send As.
>> 9. Quit Active Directory Users and Computers.
>> 
>> Step 2: Send out e-mail with account account@company.com.
>> 
>> 1. Logon workstation with your account.
>> 2. Create a new e-mail.
>> 3. Fill in sales@mydomain.com or service@mydomain.com in the From field. If 
>> you cannot see From, please click View/From Field.
>> 4. Send out e-mail.
>> 
>> -Please post the resolution to your issue  so others may benefit.
>> 
>> -Get Your SBS Health Check at www.sbsbpa.com
>> 
>> 
>> > Hi Larry
>> > 
>> > Google wasn't very friendly that's why I came to the technet forum. It
>> > gave me a load of stuff I don't want - you can't set the Send-As
>> > property of an Alias.
>> > 
>> > Should I create a mail-enabled public folder and set the send-as
>> > property or maybe create a new pop3 account or what?
>> > 
>> > "Larry Struckmeyer[SBS-MVP]" wrote:
>> > 
>> >> Google or Bing (goobing) is your friend:
>> >> 
>> >> "how to send as a different user from exchange"
>> >> 
>> >> -Please post the resolution to your issue  so others may benefit.
>> >> 
>> >> -Get Your SBS Health Check at www.sbsbpa.com
>> >> 
>> >>> Hello
>> >>> 
>> >>> I add an SMTP email address to my SBS mailbox called
>> >>> sales@myplace.com and they appear in my Inbox. OK.
>> >>> 
>> >>> Now I want to send emails from sales@myplace.com. How do I do that?
>> >>> 
>> >>> Someone suggested I create a mail enabled public folder and then
>> >>> "Send-As" from the Public Folder. Is that right? Is there a
>> >>> procedure?
>> >>> 
>> >> .
>> >> 
>> 
>> 
>> .
>> 
Ace

This posting is provided "AS-IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.

Please reply back to the newsgroup or forum for collaboration benefit among responding engineers, and to help others benefit from your resolution.

Ace Fekay, MVP, MCT, MCITP EA, MCTS Windows 2008 & Exchange 2007, MCSE & MCSA 2003/2000, MCSA Messaging 2003
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services

If you feel this is an urgent issue and require immediate assistance, please contact Microsoft PSS directly. Please check http://support.microsoft.com for regional support phone numbers.
0
Ace
6/24/2010 5:35:31 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Email file location
Can anyone tell me the actual file location of the email received in Microsoft Outlook? As i have to recover the system and thus i would like to backup the email. Would there any problem? Search for pst-files. Make sure you include hidden files/folders. Then connect to it by File-> Open-> Outlook Data File... The default location is; C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Local Settings\Application Data\Outlook -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----...

lockup on returned email
does anyone have any information on Outlook locking up when getting returned email. It doesn't seem to be on all, but some. I can't find any consistancy on the returned mails, it seems to be random. Any help would be great. Thank You ...

multiple users send from common email address
Hello, I have several users from support department (exchange 2003). Although they have each his own email address, I would like to let them send email from a common address such as support@company.com from their outlook clients. Really, they could use the "reply to" field, but is there some simpler way? On the other hand, I would like all of them to receive messages at support@company.com address. Is it possible? many thanks in advance. O. Ondrej: To get them all to receive mail at support@yourdomain.com, just create a distribution group in Active Directory Users and Co...

Video Email application
I downloaded the video email addon to Outlook - the problem is that I have 2 video sources on my laptop (a TV tuner card and a webcam), and I can't seem to find a way to change the video source (which seems to have defaulted to the TV card) ...

Can i see my archive emails in the same folders as they were befor
I don't want to see my emails in a separate location. I want to be able to archive my emails but still be displayed [with a different color tint perhaps, indication that they are archived] in the same location. Imagine that I have the following structure: Customers -> Germany -->DHL -->ZDF -> France -->France Telecom -->Canal+ If i am looking for an email i don't want to look in two locations. [current and archive folder]. Is it possible ? "Johnny" <Johnny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:644549CE-D381-4331-...

Emailing from SharePoint
I've set up a client contact list in SharePoint and don't know how to email from there. Can anyone help please? -- slimjim009 First of all, Outgoing e-mail needs to be configured in Central Administration by your SharePoint administrator. Once that has been done you should simply be able to select the group and choose e-mail users from the Actions menu when viewing People and Groups. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. "slimjim009" <slimjim009@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:023730C4-A34D-...

How do I insert a JPEG image into the body of the email?
Using Outlook 2003. Was a Eudora email user until last week. Trying to compose a 1 page resume in the body of the email with my photo Would like to not have an attachment that required opening, but have the photo image show with text next to it. This would create a resume that could be reviewed quickly. Use HTML format - not plain text. -- Regards, Pat Garard Melbourne, Australia _______________________ "slwitte" <slwitte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B30D3E0A-4A92-43C9-93F5-4372663349B5@microsoft.com... > Using Outlook 2003. Was a Eudora email ...

This message has not yet been submitted for delivery (EMail Router Workflow)
I have CRM 4.0 and an external Exchange/SMTP host. The Email router is installed and I believe working. All tests complete successfully. Also - I can create a new Activity --> Email and receive an email message via CRM4 no problem. I created a workflow that is supposed to send an Email to the customer when a case is resolved. When I create a test case and resolve it - the email appears in Pending Queue. When I double click the Email it says "This message has not yet been submitted for delivery." There are no errors in the WIn Event Log. My outgoing messages are set to Email Rout...

How To Open OE6 .eml File Extension Emails With WLM
Hi: How can I open my old saved OE6 emails with file extension .eml with WLM? Never dreamed I would have this problem of opening prior Microsoft OE6 emails. Thanks, ColTom2 Just double-click on the .eml file. -- Windows 7 Ultimate http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview http://download.live.com/wlmail "ColTom2" <noemailaddress@nomail.com> wrote in message news:e#ZitFXaKHA.5544@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi: > > How can I open my old saved OE6 emails with file extension .eml with WLM? > > Never dreamed I would have this ...

IMAP email missing sent, drafts
When I setup an IMAP account in Outlook XP, the only default folder provided is the inbox -- I'm missing the drafts and sent folder. When I send things or save as a draft, it uses the local personal folders. The sent and drafts folder load correctly using Outlook Express. Any ideas? -Brian ...

import email from outlook expressv6.0
would be grateful for any pointers for importing emails from xp based, outlook express v6.0 into my vista based machine running win live mail 2008 and win mail ver6.0 6000.16386. have burned 4 files : ( archive (.pst), backup (.pst), extend.dat, outlook (.pst) ) from old system but both win mail and win live mail seem not to recognize the files when i try to read these files or import them. thks. "jchan" <jchan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5438430C-BA1E-4A3E-A8AA-93DBF3E6C08E@microsoft.com... > would be grateful for any pointers for importing emai...

Storing Hotmail Folders and Email Offline
Does anyone know how to get my hotmail email stored offline on my computer? Do you want them in WLMail or in Windows folders? In WLMail, Alt + V, Layout, Folder pane, check Show Storage folders. Create new folders in Storage folders. Copy messages to the folders to leave messages in Hotmail. Move messages to remove from Hotmail. Drag and drop to Windows folders to copy messages. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP- Windows Live Mail "AndrewP" <AndrewP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8941942D-2EF6-43D3-B99B-FB5CF9484739@microsoft.com... > Does anyone k...

Email resent mysteriously to our All.Company DL
Help! A user in our company sent an email on the 29th Dec, 2006 to our All.Company DL. This email was delivered to all users including myself. Today when I came to work, our email server was down. I could not log on and the server was completely unresponsive. Therefore, I reboot the server. Literally 2 mins later, that same email dated 29th Dec, 2006 was sitting in everyones inbox. I looked at message tracking and I can see the message was submitted on the 29th Dec and delivered locally to all users AND was submitted 2 mins after the reboot and delivered to all users locally. I am 10...

distribution lists duplicate emails
Is there a way that if a person is in multiple distribution lists that are used in an email that they can receive the email only once and not 2 or 3 times if they are in different distribution lists? ...

Missing text in email
I am having a problem with Users complaining of email missing the text when it was there originally. Also some have gotten emails back from people saying what they sent was blank, then when they check their sent items... sure enough it is blank!! Running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 with latest Service Pac Clients are Outlook 2000 with Latest Patches, etc Changing settings as to how the emails are formatted changes nothing (text/rich text/HTML Any help would be...... helpfull What AV are you running? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion ...

sending messages
hi, i have placed a custom control in my dialog box. the control associated with it has been derived from CWnd. i want to send a message to the dialog box when the left mouse button clicked inside the control. the control has implimented the OnLButtonDown. can i use the SendMessage() inside the control's OnLButtonDown function. if so what values are to be given as arguments. please help. bye anu > can i use the SendMessage() inside the control's > OnLButtonDown function. Yep! > if so what values are to be given > as arguments. This highly depends on...

Entourage will send New messages but will Not Forward or Reply mes
For some reason Entourage will send new messages but will not forward or reply messages. Can anyone recommend a fix? Thanks Marco Isn't that a show on HBO? I think you should seek help from the publisher of Entourage. This community is for Dynamics GP. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Miercoles" wrote: > > For some reason Entourage will send new messages but will not forward or > reply messages. Can anyone recommend a fix? > > Thanks > Marco ...

emailing to groups or catagories
How do I set Outlook 2000 to send a email to everybody in a group or catagory? Thanks. Try selecting the group header and then using Actions | New Message to Contact. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:75b401c3e788$2358b350$a001280a@phx.gbl, Richard wrote: > How do I set Outlook 2000 to send a email to everybody in > a group or catagory? Thanks. ...

Emails not sent, stay in Outbox
Using Outlook 2003 on a Windows XP box. Since Friday afternoon outgoing messages are staying in the Outbox. Also in the web version of Outlook can't send email messages out. Help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks Carol Carol Sitea wrote: > Using Outlook 2003 on a Windows XP box. > Since Friday afternoon outgoing messages are staying in the Outbox. Also > in the web version of Outlook can't send email messages out. > > Help is greatly appreciated!! > > Thanks > Carol Also now found out messages are sent when using Outlook XP but not in Outlook 2003. Check...

duplicate, triplicate and even quadruplicate emails
I am getting emails downloaded from my email account with GMAILto Outlook 2003, that are in duplicate, triplicate and even quadruplicate. I deleted the link from my blackberry to GMAIL, believing that my blackberry link to the GMAIL server may be causing this. However, the problem persists. How do I repair this, so that only a single copy of each email gets downloaded to my Outlook 2003 client from GMAIL? Kindly see the rules. You may be having multiple entries there. If they are there then delete them. Rajiv K. Khandelwal "HaroldSJS" <91hsjs94@gmail.com> wrote in messag...

Schedule a task with recurrence and attached email
If I create an outlook template, with the SendTo, Subject, and the file already attached, can I create a recurring task that will send the same email to those recipients everyday on a scheduled time? Also if I change the file that is attached will the newer file be attached, or will it send the old one? If this isn't the way to go about doing this can someone point me in the right direction please? Thank you. ExcelTricks@gmail.com <ExcelTricks@gmail.com> wrote: > If I create an outlook template, with the SendTo, Subject, and the > file already attached, can I create a recurr...

I can receive emails but, I can not send emails...
Hello, I have just installed Outlook version 2002. My email is ChrisK@southernad.com. I am able to receive emails however as soon as I send an email it comes right back saying "undeliverable". Please help. Thanks, Chris Kicidis Chris Kicidis <Ckicidis@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have just installed Outlook version 2002. My email is > ChrisK@southernad.com. I am able to receive emails > however as soon as I send an email it comes right back > saying "undeliverable". Please help. It sounds like you're not properly authenticating to your outgoing ser...

Emails in Queues pre & post transformation into case or opportunit
i am facing problem in CRM 4.0 i am using CRM 4.0 web based system, i have number of queues, my question when i received email in the queues then i will transformed into case or opportunity then the copy of the email were attached to a particular activity but email is still there. • First how I move this email permanently to the respective activity • Second if I reply to that email and then I will received its answer from the recipient now what should I do, should I create a separate activity (case or opportunity) or I can move email to its respective case It is very comprehensive CRM...

Cannot send email without subject
When using exchange 2000 en office 2000, I can not send messages without a subject. Those message are complete lost. Is it a bug? Nothing native/default in Exchange or Outlook does this. Peter Winkelmans wrote: > When using exchange 2000 en office 2000, I can not send > messages without a subject. Those message are complete > lost. > > Is it a bug? ...

outlook automatically deleting emails????
Sometimes an email comes in and automatically gets completely deleted! It does not even goto the deleted items folder. It just appears in the inbox for a second and is gone. The emails have nothing bad about them. I checked the junk email list etc. and nothing. Any idea what the problems are? This is simply driving me nuts! thanks! 1-Recheck all your Rules and 2-make sure Junk Mail is not set to Permanently Delete. Also look at your View settings. "jrana" wrote: > Sometimes an email comes in and automatically gets completely deleted! > It does not even goto the deleted...