SBS 2008 Fax Sent Items Not showing all faxes sent

Hello,

I need to allow sent faxes to be seen by all users.  I have Windows XP and
Windows 7 64bit client machines.   Currently they can only see their sent
faxes.  In SBS 2003 they were able to see all sent faxes.

Any suggestions?

Could you create an Outlook rule based on the fax sent acknowledgement that
copied the fax to a public folder?

"RodSoh" <RodSoh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I need to allow sent faxes to be seen by all users.  I have Windows XP and
> Windows 7 64bit client machines.   Currently they can only see their sent
> faxes.  In SBS 2003 they were able to see all sent faxes.
>
> Any suggestions?

0
Waggers

Delivery status notification not sent to external users
When external users send messages with the "Request Delivery Receipt.." option, the message is delivered successfully, but a DSN success message is not sent back to the sender. Delivery receipts are generated correctly on messages sent between internal users. External users do recieve NDR's for mail that is mis-addressed and also receive read receipts correctly. Under Global Settings, Internet Message Formats, Default format (that is the only format), Advanced tab, I've selected the Allow Delivery Reports option. I've tried toggling the settings on this tab in b...

Reviewing tax-related items
In the "Add a missing category...to a tax line" section of the help menu, I am told to go to the "Review your tax-related income and expenses page," but darned if I can figure out how to get there. Money 2007. Help??? Bob Gardner In microsoft.public.money, Bob Gardner wrote: >In the "Add a missing category...to a tax line" section of the help menu, I >am told to go to the "Review your tax-related income and expenses page," but >darned if I can figure out how to get there. Money 2007. Help??? You could start with the tax-related transac...

Sent Items and Shared Mailboxes
Hi I am using Outlook 2003. I have some shared mailboxes open. I often use these mailboxes to send a response to clients. However, the response goes into the 'Sent Items' of my primary 'personal' account. How do I get the email to go into the 'Sent Items' of the corresponding shared mailbox account? Thanks Tim Have a look at http://www.ivasoft.com/unisent.shtml Regards, Victor Ivanidze "higgsy" <higgsy@community.nospam> wrote: news:O2DfUyL8IHA.3480@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I am using Outlook 2003. I have some shared mailbox...

List of Suppliers items show as <unknown>
We are in the process of converting data (QSImport) and have noticed a problem. If I look at an Item record, it properly shows the Supplier information. However, If I open up the Supplier and choose to view the items they supply, I get a listing that shows (most all) the Items with the description and Item ID as "unknown". The price field shows prices and the number of items in the list seem correct. If you attempt to double click on one of the "unknown" records, you get an error message - 3021 "Either BOF or EOF is true" and SO Manager crashes. I verified...

MX Records not showing correctly
Could someone explain why I am getting the following and what I can do to resolve this problem. *** computername.domain.com can't find query=mx: Non-existent domain > query=mx domain.com Server: domain.com Addresses: 192.168.1.10, 192.168.0.10 *** domain.com can't find query=mx: Non-existent domain > query=mx 192.168.0.10 Server: [192.168.0.10] Address: 192.168.0.10 *** 192.168.0.10 can't find query=mx: Non-existent domain > Thanks for you help Terry You don't need MX records on internal DNS. What exactly are you trying to do? If you are trying to...

Vendor Classes and Item Classes Examples
I am curious to see how other companies use vendor classes and item classes. We are having difficulty finding the purpose because so much information must be the same for each item or vendor. It just seems hard for us to find a reason to define classes. Maybe we are trying too hard and they really can be used in a simpler manner. If someone could give me some guidance, I would appreciate it!! I would say that for vendor classes, it allows you to organize and group vendors with the similar attributes or characteristics which eases data entry. ex. nature of business, location,...

reinstalling office 2008 to see if it resolves the problem of slowing all my apps
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC I have installed office 2008 then gradually all my apps started slowing way down. I have worked with Apple service on all sorts of library repairs, cache removal and confirming all upgrades of OSX, but nothing helps. I want to reinstall my office 2008 and I have the original product key, but installed it originally with just a download, so I have no disk etc. So, how do I reinstall without the disk? ...

Excel chart data labels showing % change instead of value?
I'm needing to have my excel chart show me the percent change in my 2 series. I would like this in a data label over series 2 on the chart, but all I can figure out to do is have the value labeled. Does any one have any suggestions? I'm believe I'm using Excel 2002. You can use Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler. http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm "MFritz" <MFritz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29317BE2-4574-4623-8D5E-A3BA97B3FAE6@microsoft.com... > I'm needing to have my excel chart show me the percent change in my 2...

Help! Can't import Sent Folder from Yahoo
Hi. I was setting up Outlook 2000 when it suddenly began importing all of my messages from the inbox folder of my Yahoo account, some 700 in all. I panicked when I saw it was starting to erase the messages from Yahoo so stopped the process. Now I can't figure out a way to import the messages from my Sent Folder in Yahoo into Outlook. When I archived them and zipped them per Yahoo instructions and dragged the unzipped msgs into Outlook, when I tried to click on a message, it was opened up (or attempted to) in Outlook Express. Does anyone have insight on this?? Thanks. Try YahooPOP...

I want cells to show green if <10% and red if>10%. please help
I am trying to make cells show a green background if the result is less than 10 and a red background if the result is grater than 10 I am relatively new to Excel and although I have spent some time trying I cant work this one out. Pleas Help! First select and highlight the cell(s) you want to use. Format > Conditional Formatting > Select "Cell value is" "Less than or equal to" ".1" (place decimal point one in the selection) Now click the "Format" button and select the "Pattern" tab and select your shade of green. Now click the &...

Showing database properties in diagram
Hi people I have scanned the relevant groups and haven't seen an answer to my simple problem. Can I change which of the database properties are shown on the entity diagram? Specifically, can I configure it to display the 'notes property? I am trying to use Visio as an heuristic for building an Access database. I therefore want to start with entity diagrams with little detail and iteratively raise the detail and accuracy of the definitions. Some tables are fully defined and have 30+ columns. Having to show all these does not help my objective and does take up a lot of room. Con...

Integrating Faxing software
I have EFax, when I go into Outlook to create or send a fax from within Outlook it wants me to sign up for EFax which I already have. How do I get this working correctly? and how do I get the faxing software to be recorded by Outlook? ie in the sent folder. Thanks Ask eFax - support for their program is provided by them. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, PaulaDawn asked: | I have EFax, when I go into Outlook t...

From ListBox selection >labels on userform to show sheet cell valu
I have 3 Userforms; the first contains a ListBox from which user select a specific Quotation number (column A on underlying worksheet). The first UserForm also contains text boxes that, upon a "cmdShow" button go and get relevant data from the row chosen by the user in the ListBox and show these values in the textboxes on UserForm1. All fine. On Userform2, I do not want user to have to choose Quotation number from the same ListBox (also on Userform2) in order to populate the textboxes on UserForm2 (different cell values from same row as User selected when on UserForm...

Can 2 pages of Microsoft office publisher be sent as an email mess
I have produced a 2 page newsletter, but when I email it as a message only the page that I'm viewing arrives. If I'm viewing page 1, it goes but not page 2. If I'm on page 2 it will be sent but not page 1. I would like my clients to get both pages as a message that they can read by scrolling down without having to open an attachment or receive 2 emails. Robert Send your recipients a PDF attachment, much safer and it will arrive just as you composed the newsletter. If you have 2007 Microsoft has a free save as PDF add-in https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?Family...

Budget Items being debited twice
In M05, in the budget screen and reports, 2 of my 3 active loan payments are being totalled into the 'Budgeted' column incorrectly. 2 car payments which are calendarized and are associated to loans are being added in twice. The liability accounts are listed as 'not included in budget' as they were defined in M04, and their calendar items and actual payments appear on the Budget Summary and Reports under the 'DEBT' section heading. For some reason, M05 is taking the two car payments and adding them in twice, into a total that also includes my mortgage. So th...

POP Line Item Status Version 9
I just updated to V9, had an existing PO and now have added additional lines to the PO. When I print the new lines do not print, we do not have a release date (have tried adding a prior date) and still does not print on PO When I look at the line item detail, it shows line item status of 'New'. all prior 24 lines have 'Released) How does this change from new to released? -- Doug Hi Doug, Give this a shot! Go to Transactions > Purchasing > Edit Purchase Orders. - From here you will input your PO number and it will display all line item status's on your PO, ...

Find missing item in series
I have a spreadsheet showing the storage location of production tooling. Locations are identified as A051, A052, A235, B543, C234. The Series would be A001 through A200; B001 through B325, etc. I need to be able to find an open slot - that is a number that isn't used. for exampe: Let's say I have tools stored in all slots in section "A" except A156. how can I create a function in Excel that will let me find a number that isn't there compared to a list of all numbers? Try: Function FindNextLoc(ByRef RangeLetter As String) ' ' Call Example: =FindNextL...

Can I remove some old items from Great Plains?
Hi, I am running GP 8. I have several skus in our system that are old, and no longer used. The items have been discontinued, but they still show up in several reports, and more importantly our POS system. IS there any way that we can archive, or remove these old items. The only solution I have found is to delete the transaction history for the item then delete it, but from what I understand, if I open an old invoice, it will not longer have the product name in it. Any suggestions are appreciated. Robin Robin, Take a good backup of your company database to serve as a an archive (or you c...

Not all versions of fonts installed showing up in Publisher...
I want to use Trebuchet Italics--not the style tool on plain Trebuchet, but it doesn't show up as a choice in Publisher. I checked and the Italics version is installed on my computer. How do I get it to show up in Publisher? Thanks! Lori On the Font Schemes task pane, click Styles and Formatting, select what formatting you want to change and click the italic look. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "lori" <lori@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03A14085-D0F9-4FDC-AB23-BAA1DCE983E3@micr...

Newsgroups unread items counter
Dear All, I've set up an Exchange Server 2003 and created newsgroups there. Then in Outlook, I open Public Folders, then Internet Newsgroups. Any folder within there is not showing unread message counter. Is there any way so the unread counter appears next to each newsgroup? Show number of unread threads / number of total items properties are greyed out. There is a checkbox next to "Maintain per-user unread message counter" in Public Folder properties in System Manager. Thank you, Rostislav In news:eCoqpH38GHA.4996@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl, Rostislav Yevdyukhin <bloodh...

Strike Through - Bulleted items
WOrd 2002 I am trying to use "strike through" with a document that contains quite a number of bulleted lists. I carefully select the words in the bullet and apply strike through. But, it strikes through not only the selected text, but also the bullet itself and the empty space between the bullet and the text. I've shut of "smart paragraph selection" to keep it from grabbing more than I want. If I do not select the first character in the text, it works fine. It also works fine if I select from the start but not the end of the text.I've tried turning on ...

Can you deploy internet facing CRM 4 on SBS?
At a CRM 4 briefing session I picked up that IFD required a separate server for authentication. I have a CRM 3 Small Business deployment on SBS 2003. Can I upgrade this to CRM 4 Workgroup edition on SBS 2003 and activate IFD - using just the one existing server? BillB Bill, I have IFD working against an SBS server with no issues. Jason Roy "BillB" <BillB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7696AAB8-CA82-4744-A297-9D29EECCE4AE@microsoft.com... > At a CRM 4 briefing session I picked up that IFD required a separate > server > for authentication. ...

Can I change vendors for items en mass
I need to change the vendor for about 1000 items, all to the same new vendor. Is there a way to do this other than 1 by 1? Yes. You can use a query in SO Admin (or HQ Admin, if you use HQ). Use a SELECT query to find the IDs of the old and new Suppliers. Then UPDATE the SupplierList table with the new SupplierID. If you need more detailed instructions, let me know. Tom -- Stop fishing for e-mail "Jim K" wrote: > I need to change the vendor for about 1000 items, all to the same new vendor. > Is there a way to do this other than 1 by 1? ...

only one letter shows typing shortcut name
Windows XP pro SP3 This isn't really a big problem. I'm just curious about what is going on. Recently I notice that typing in a name (or changing a name) for desktop shortcut does this: The first three letters show up, then only one letter (the letter just typed) shows as the typing continues. The field expands as the name is typed but only one letter is visible as it is typed, until I am finished and hit return. Then the whole name shows up. Again, no big issue. Just curious. Any thoughts appreciated. Jack ...

Inbox (envelope) Icon no longer shows reply or forwarded arrow
The Icon that shows whether a message has been read (envelope open) or not (envelope closed) no longer shows the replied or forwarded notification arrows. How do I get them back?!? ...