SBS 2008 email report reports incorrect statistics

I have SBS2008 std and for some strange reason the reporting of the email
statistics are incorrect. For example "TOTAL E-MAIL SENT" = 0 for all users,
the "TOTAL E-MAIL RECEIVED" is sometimes 0 or no more than 2 for each user.
The MAIL BOX SIZE seems to have the correct size of email held by the users.
The email archieve indicates thse statistics for at lease 10 reports.

How can I get the email to report correctly. Thanks for your help in advance.
--
Jack

  On 9/10/2010 12:19 AM, hijack wrote:
> I have SBS2008 std and for some strange reason the reporting of the email
> statistics are incorrect. For example "TOTAL E-MAIL SENT" = 0 for all users,
> the "TOTAL E-MAIL RECEIVED" is sometimes 0 or no more than 2 for each user.
> The MAIL BOX SIZE seems to have the correct size of email held by the users.
> The email archieve indicates thse statistics for at lease 10 reports.
>
> How can I get the email to report correctly. Thanks for your help in advance.
Apologies for this... but please repost to www.sbsforum.info this
newsgroup is closing tomorrow.
0
Susan

ImageFrame Problem with Empty Reports
I am getting this "type mismatch" error when I try to open a report that has no records. The report normally displays a picture of the client if they have one or more records in the report. If they don't, it should be able to still open the report but just show no records. I have traced the source of the error to the following code in the pageheader of my report. ImageCyclist.picture=[picpath] The [picpath] is a field inserted in the pageheader that contains the pathname or link where the picture of the person is retrieved from. How can I prevent this error from appearing?? ...

Print in CRM report asks for username and password
When I am in CRM and under reports, I run a report based on parameters. After entering the parameter selection, the report executes fine. The problem is, now if I want to print and click on print, it asks me for username and password and reselection of parameters? I checked Trusted Connection in DB settings in crystal, but still problem occurs. Any thoughts? ...

CRM install killed Remote desktop for SBS 2003
Does anyone have a clue why the Remote access dies when CRM is installed? It seems that the remote Exchange works just fine and the internet public web page does as well. Just Remote is no longer accessable...why? You'll want to see if CRM was installed in your default web site. If so, you'll need to reinstall several things from the SBS 2003 CD. The remote portion, I believe, is found under the "Intranet" option on the CD when you reach the "Server Tools" setup. If you did install CRM in the default website, you'll need to reinstall CRM as well (not in t...

Exchange failover + SBS 2003
Hi All! Is there any way for redundecy for Exchange server on SBS 2003. I wanted to have one more server with exchange which automatically takes over if SBS 2003 premium fails so that users doesnt fail any downtime because of SBS 2003 failure they gets redirected to another failover server to which I want to keep at remote location. Please Advice On Wed, 4 Jan 2006 01:14:02 -0800, "Absar" <Absar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi All! > >Is there any way for redundecy for Exchange server on SBS 2003. > >I wanted to have one more server with exchange ...

Recently moved home. Using dads ISP. Can't send or recieve email
Recently moved from Austin to Kansas City. Currently using my fathers ISP for internet and email access. Need help on how to send and receive emails through outlook 2002. Can I just creat a new account with my own personal user name and password? Boomerang <Boomerang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Recently moved from Austin to Kansas City. Currently using my fathers > ISP for internet and email access. Need help on how to send and > receive emails through outlook 2002. Can I just creat a new account > with my own personal user name and password? With the ISP? You...

out off office assistant does not send email outside of network
When we use the out of office assistant, it only works with internal email inside the network. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thank you in advance, j. hoffa wrote: > When we use the out of office assistant, it only works > with internal email inside the network. Does anyone have > any suggestions. > > Thank you in advance, That's the default setting - you will find your Admin will be VERY reluctant to change it. Which version of OL are you using? We use Exchange at work and OOO Assistant works beyond the LAN. --Steve >-----Original Message----- >When we...

cannot reply to some emails in outlook 2007
In some emails, i cannot seem to reply. I get a white area to type the reply, but when typing nothing appears. My signature doesn't appear automatically either, as it usually does. Other emails for some reason are just fine and I can reply to them without problem. Anyone have any suggestions? Do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Outlook? Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'd still be sufficiently protected by your on-access scanner part of the virus scanner. For more details see; http://www.msoutlook.inf...

Link sent by email incomplete in subject line
MSKB Article 327010 Can you download the hotifx noted in the above article? If not and you have to call Microsoft for the hotfix, is there a fee? Thank you, L Moore LMoore <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Can you download the hotifx noted in the above article? > If not and you have to call Microsoft for the hotfix, is > there a fee? If contacting Microsoft is the only way to get the hotfix and if you PC is experiencing the problem described by the article, there is usually no charge. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Ra...

Does Exchange 2003 SP1 apply to SBS 2003?
Wes - Yes, Exchange 2003 SP1 applies to the Exchange 2003 that installs with SBS 2003. You may want to have a look at Susan's blog (http://msmvps.com/bradley/) as there are several "SP1 on SBS heads-up" issues documented there. -- Evan Dodds Microsoft Exchange Support ****** Disclaimer ****** This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Note: Please do not reply to this e-mail address. It is used for newsgroup purposes only. "Wes Tatum" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8E60BE-F58A-45B6-A...

Email Help???
I am currently running Windows 2K with Office 2000. When ever I go to send an email message, the message hangs. When I click on send, the message remains open with the hourglass for a good 30 seconds before being sent. Has anyone come across this problem? Any suggestions??? Thanx in advance.... ...

email to multiple contacts
I want to send an email template to a number of contacts. How can I mask the fact that I'm sending it to multiple contacts? If I enter all the info in the to: area, all contacts can see each other. Create an email template and use the "Send Direct E-mail" action in the grids. It will send an individual e-mail to each recipient. Jason Hunt Invoke Systems This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "wags" <wags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C601631-3BB1-45BA-9626-9391E4C3137F@microsoft.com....

Problem receiving some emails
I have not received several emails over the last few days that were sent to me. Address is correct. I have received many emails on those days, but a few never came through. This is very important!!! -- ZC Check to see if those missing emails are accessible on the server by going to your webmail page (using Internet Explorer). If the emails aren't on your provider's server, Windows Mail can't download them. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "zcovey" wrote in message news:FA5013FF-6E36-47C5-A35B-380509D648F7@microsoft.com... I have not receiv...

Open record from email
Hi. I'm creating a database for recording modifications. There's a set workflow of authorisation that has to be followed. I'm making it so a user can double click on a Signed field and it inserts their login name, with the field being locked otherwise to make sure it can only be that person whose name can be recorded. no problems there. Once they've signed, an email will be generated for the next person. No probs there either. What I'm after is some way to attach something automatically that will let that next user double click to open the relevant record dire...

Need some Sharerpoint help. Running SBS 2003
I've gotten so much help in this group I figured I'd ask and you'd all point me in the right direction. We are a small construction company running SBS 2003. I (as a project manager) am getting buried under a mountain of paper. But, I'm tech savy and built and support our SBS environment including exchange BES, DR etc. I use data in or sorts of ways, we generate lots of docs, xls's, pdf's, fax's, Scanned material, pictures, internet content etc. We need access to this data locally in the office and on our BB's and via remote access. I like kee...

Cannot email from internet information screen
When we attempt to click on the E-mail field while in the internet information screen screen for both customers and sales persons a message pops up RUN APPLICATION ERROR - file not found, followed by the email address. Any suggestions? We have a product called eMailer Manager that can pull/send emails from that field. Check it out: http://www.binarystream.com/eMailerManager_POP.asp "Doug" wrote: > When we attempt to click on the E-mail field while in the internet > information screen screen for both customers and sales persons a > message pops up RUN APPLICATION ER...

Gaps appear in the design after an email merge
I have designed an email in Publisher 2007 that I want to merge with a number of email addresses and other data. The size of the completed email is about 21cm x 53 cm. Everything works perfect until after the merge. When I open some of the products of the email merge (before sending them off), I discover that all of them have text and lines missing in the horizontal area between 46 and 48 cm from the top of the document. In that area the merged emails are completely blank I have tried over and over again to solve the mysterious problem, without any success. Please advise. -- Fanie ...

Why am I getting Undeliverable emails notification?
Why am I getting "undeliverable emails" notification when I send emals from a third party? ie sending photos from Photoshop Elements 6 Derek "minsee95" in <news:5A88132A-9895-43F7-9B17-528AAC7A27CD@microsoft.com> wrote: > Why am I getting "undeliverable emails" notification when I send emals from a > third party? ie sending photos from Photoshop Elements 6 > Derek All depends on what the NDR (non-delivery report) e-mail said which you chose not to divulge. Sorry - the crystal ball has the weekend off. Post some useful information such as the ...

Excel 2008 bug

New message rule for new email account
I have added a third email account to Live Mail. I seem to be recieving messages fine. But I would like to add a message rule to file certain messages in a subfolder. And when I try to make the rule, I fail to see this new account amongst the folders available to 'move' messages to. Why is this missing? What can I do? Thank you! Is this a POP3 account? Message rules are only for POP3 accounts. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "AvrohomD" <AvrohomD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3896CE8-D25C-4949-93E2-E1FECF1D5C9B@mi...

email #90
I installed outlook 2007 on my office & home computers. I did the office first. On my home computer there are no messages in my inbox, but they are there on my office computer. How do I get them to show up in both places. your settings on your work pc are telling the email server to remove the emails when you read them to the local pc. on your work pc you need to configure it so when you read the email they stay on the server so your home pc can pick them up as well. Make sure your home pc also keeps the emails on the server also. "Bruce" wrote: > I installed out...

Change email address when someone gets married
I have a user who is getting married. Her last name is going to change. How do I change here email address and login name? Do I just have to create a new user and export her old email to a PST file and import it back? Thanks In ADUC, click the Email Adresses tab and change the email address. The best way to rename the user name is to right click the user in ADUC and click "rename". That way you can change the First and Last Name, Display Name AND the user name. "Brian" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d59201c439d8$d5d40e60$a301280a...

Re: Adding Graphics to a Report
Duh! the second line in the code should read Me.Pic2.Picture = "E:\Downloads\EvsClipArt\Animals\OURPETS\cat.png" Time for bed!!! Evi "Evi" <evwool@TakeThisOutntlworld.com> wrote in message news:... > Paste the graphics one at a time into eg IrfanView (wonderful freeware app) > and go to File, Save As and save them into a folder as PNGs. Irfanview will > let you do this. Put your db into the same folder so they will always stay > together. Note the file path to your pictures. In Windows Explorer, Tools, > Options, Folder Options, View, tick the box ...

emailing forms
I would like to create a workflow rule that would email the url of a newly created quote to another employee in the company. Is this possible and how would I do it? Thank you for the help in advance. Hi alma, not sure off hand if you can do it with a workflow rule...you can definately do it using the post-callout mechanism. Mike "alma" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2cf301c3e15e$31ac59a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I would like to create a workflow rule that would email > the url of a newly created quote to another employee in > the compan...

Securing emails between two companies
I need to come up with some options on securing email communications between two domains (companies) that are wanting to email data that needs to be secured. There are HIPAA requirements that need to be met. They do not want to share any other data at this point. Both organizations are running Exchange 2003. They do share some infrastructure and have their networks separated via VLANs. They both have their own internet connections. I am currently looking at setting up SMTP connectors. Am I going down the right path, or is there a better option? Thanks! an smtp connector should work i...

is it possible to export my outlook email files to some standard format ?
I am trying to save all my email messages because I want to try to install linux. One might think there was some way to export your email file to some standard format, but alas It seems I can only export to Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange from Outlook Express 6. Where is the mail file located ? maybe I can decipher most of it with a perl script or something if there is no other means. Perhaps a linux program like one in open office can read it ? __/ [ surfunbear@yahoo.com ] on Sunday 27 August 2006 17:16 \__ > I am trying to save all my email messages because I want to try t...