Changing Domain Name through Internet Address Management Wizard

Hi Guys

I know its weekend. but i need to post for peace of mind. I have a
client using SBS 2008 STD.He isusing remote.mydomain.com address through
Internet address management wizard. Now he wants to change to
remote.mynewdomain.com as old domain is too long. Is there any way so we
can change through IAMW.
0
Atul

run the wiz, job done.

"Atul Sood" <atulsood@live.com> wrote in message
> Hi Guys
>
> I know its weekend. but i need to post for peace of mind. I have a client
> using SBS 2008 STD.He isusing remote.mydomain.com address through Internet
> address management wizard. Now he wants to change to
> remote.mynewdomain.com as old domain is too long. Is there any way so we
> can change through IAMW.

0
SuperGumby
4/17/2010 12:12:12 PM
On 17/04/2010 10:12 PM, SuperGumby [SBS MVP] wrote:
> run the wiz, job done.
>
> "Atul Sood"<atulsood@live.com>  wrote in message
>> Hi Guys
>>
>> I know its weekend. but i need to post for peace of mind. I have a client
>> using SBS 2008 STD.He isusing remote.mydomain.com address through Internet
>> address management wizard. Now he wants to change to
>> remote.mynewdomain.com as old domain is too long. Is there any way so we
>> can change through IAMW.

Hi supergumbi
Thanks for your quick answer I have fixed the issue you have saved my
tones of time
I have a another issue with remote web workplace i will create a new post
Thanks again
Atul Sood

0
Atul

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Renaming Partial File Names

question on the rules wizard
When clikcing on the Rules Wizard, Outlook locks up - consistently. Has anyone got a remedy for this? Thank you, rich rpage@concerto.com ...

Shortcut for inserting names?
Hi, I am building many formulas, each with many named cells as part of it. Currently I have to go to Insert | Name | Paste with the mouse each time I want to insert a name. I looked in Walkenbach's Excel Bible but couldn't find any mention of a keyboard shortcut or other shortcut. Is there one I could take advantage of? I've got Excel 2002. Thanks, Jamie ...

Problem with Database Wizard

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Changing language

If a worksheet name is = to test then a msgbox appears
I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. For example, if the name of a sheet in a workbook is equal to test then display msgbox saying sheet already exists. Thanks Vick dim ws as worksheet set ws = nothing on error resume next set ws = worksheets("test") on error goto 0 if ws is nothing then msgbox "doesn't exist" else msgbox "already exists" end if Vick wrote: > > I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. > > For example, if the name of a sheet in a w...

Changing the words "Sales Receipt" to "Invoice"
I cannot find how to change the word at the top right of our Sales document to read "Invoice" rather than "Sales Receipt". We bill out as a receivable for most of our goods and there seems to be some confusion with our customers. Thanks in advance for your help. -- Ron Moore Changing Sales Order to Invoice There is a receipt variable called "Transaction.ReceiptTransactionName" (in <SUB name="PrintTransactionType"> of receipt.xml)which returns the "default" name for the transaction based on it's type. You can replace this w...

Can't use openURL or access internet on some locations
I have previously raised a question where openUrl threw an exception in a specific office location. However the problem I have now is that the application just freeze when I call openURL. It seems as it is waiting for something. This only happens at one company so far the company does have a proxy but so do I at work and I have no problems. I have also tried the Microsoft TEAR sample and it behaves the exact same way, it says "Opening internet...Connection made" and then it just stops. If I run it on my computer it gets the webpage and everything finishes ok. I have tried to set t...