Windows Server 2008 Installation Error

Hi ,

I am trying to install WinServer 2008 checked build x86 in my computer but I
get following error when I put the key:

Windows Server 2008 Installation Error: Windows installation has encountered
an error and needs to be restarted.

i restart the installation but the problem happens again.

any fix for this?

Thanks,

0
dfrg

Are you booting from the installation media?

--

Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"dfrg" wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I am trying to install WinServer 2008 checked build x86 in my computer but
> I get following error when I put the key:
>
> Windows Server 2008 Installation Error: Windows installation has
> encountered an error and needs to be restarted.
>
> i restart the installation but the problem happens again.
>
> any fix for this?
>
> Thanks,

0
Dave

Window Redirection?

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Outlook plug in install
I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with my SQL 2000 instance? Joe Thomas wrote: > I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for > some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM > it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with > my SQL 2000 instance? Yes it will conflict. Microsoft will not support sales for Outlook if you do this and they strongly recommend not to install sales for Outlook if you already have SQL ins...

How to install WCF templates?
How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template in VWD2008EE but not in VC#2008EE. Any help would be appreciated Thank you Regards Raj On Apr 15, 1:55=A0pm, Raj <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? > > I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is > running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template ...

Relay from unstruted server

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

Relay Servers?

Error in Outlook Today

Microsoft Exchange Server

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

attachment previewers not installed?

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

error 553

80070005 error #2

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro