Windows 2003 Server as Authoritative Time Server

Hello,

How do I make my W2K3 PDC as an authoritative Time server for my domain? I have
a GPS based time sync solution on my PDC.

I have tried all solutions on the net, but none seems to work. The clients are
not able to get any valid servers.

Any help will be appreciable.

Thanks

Jagsrao
0
jagsrao

Couldn't Find c:\windows\system32\system.mdw Message
Loaded Access 97 on my new Vista Machine and got the above message when I tried to start Access. How do I fix this ? Vista has more stringent rules about who, and how you can write to the System32 (or Windows for that matter) folder. If you have another machine with and unsecured system.mdw file try to copy it to your new one. If it lets you, you are fine, if not you'll need to work with someone in a Vista newsgroup to figure out what the problem is. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "JWalker" <JWalker...

Outlook 2003 News

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Window Redirection?

Outlook 2003 #79