Time Zone Update (KB955839) & Outlook Web Access

I am unable to log on Outlook Web Access, get an

"Invalid Time Zone Exception Error".

Regional settings in Windows 2003 is set to my local country
(Australia). But after I install this patch (KB955839) prior to Exchange
setup, the Time Zone (double click Clock, Time Zone) selection is no
longer my current selection.. This may have something to to with the
Time Zone exception in OWA refers too, as on first visit, I don't get
the Country settings screen, instead I get above error.

Furthermore, it doesn't matter what Time Zone setting I select, it
default back on next reboot.

Jared
technet147@gmail.com
0
Jared

Try asking them here.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/exchangesvrclients/threads

--

Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Jared" wrote:
>I am unable to log on Outlook Web Access, get an
>
> "Invalid Time Zone Exception Error".
>
> Regional settings in Windows 2003 is set to my local country
> (Australia). But after I install this patch (KB955839) prior to Exchange
> setup, the Time Zone (double click Clock, Time Zone) selection is no
> longer my current selection.. This may have something to to with the
> Time Zone exception in OWA refers too, as on first visit, I don't get
> the Country settings screen, instead I get above error.
>
> Furthermore, it doesn't matter what Time Zone setting I select, it
> default back on next reboot.
>

> Jared
> technet147@gmail.com
0
Dave
1/24/2010 11:46:13 PM
Fixed.
"Dave Patrick" <DSPatrick@nospam.gmail.com> wrote in message
> Try asking them here.
>
> http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/exchangesvrclients/threads
>

> --
>
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "Jared" wrote:
>>I am unable to log on Outlook Web Access, get an
>>
>> "Invalid Time Zone Exception Error".
>>
>> Regional settings in Windows 2003 is set to my local country (Australia).
>> But after I install this patch (KB955839) prior to Exchange setup, the
>> Time Zone (double click Clock, Time Zone) selection is no longer my
>> current selection.. This may have something to to with the Time Zone
>> exception in OWA refers too, as on first visit, I don't get the Country
>> settings screen, instead I get above error.
>>
>> Furthermore, it doesn't matter what Time Zone setting I select, it
>> default back on next reboot.
>>

>> Jared
>> technet147@gmail.com

0
Jared

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Address book updating...

Excel not Access

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Before Update on record select

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

Set request parameters for web services

Timed Rental
Retail Management Systems Ltd. has just released a new addon for Timed Rental. RMS TimeZone allows you to rent out 'zones'. The easy thing is, you decide what a zone is. Whether you own a golf dome, billiard hall, shooting range (see list below for many other industries) you have the power to specify base pricing, minimum times, and additional per minute pricing. The visual interface tells the employees which zones are occupied/rented, by which customer, and how long the zone has been in use. TimeZone supports an unlimited number of zones. This add-on provides easy to use mouse...

Crash on 'Send"

Exchange update problem

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

Time differances
1 have 4 boxes start time end time lunch hours worked 09:00 17:00 1.00 7:00 09:00 17:00 0.30 7:70 (should be 7:50) (B3-A3)*24-C3 How do I make it 9.5 hours by changing forumla Thanks Trever, =(B3-A3)*24-C3*24 Format for General, Number, or anything except Date/Time. Format - Cells - Number. You'll get 7.5. If you got 7:50, as you requested, it would look like hours and minutes. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "Trever B" <TreverB@discussions.microsoft.c...

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away