Server 2003, Some user can't access folder and some use can't see file

Hi all

We have 20 PCs all has install XP and one has server 2003. We have set 3
groups for user 12 / user 5 / user 3. And each group has difference policy.

Now we have some problem Here On user 12 group. Few user they can't access
some files from share folder, few user can't see some folder.

Like the use Raj, Jack, Jena, Gita, Rita, Sonali, Mona, Mina, Mack, John,
Bob, Akash

We have folder like this way

    Project Server-> (share folder)

            |-> Final Files

            |-> Old Files

            |-> Temp Files

                      |-> Raj Folder

                      |-> Jack Folder

                        ... and so on

We have share folder is Project Server and set full access control for all
12 user

The problem is some computer can't see User Files and some computer can't
access Temp File folder.

How to solve it?

Please help.

Thanks

Amrit

0
Amrit

Please some one share idea. what happend to my computers.
thanks

"Amrit" <cadd@wlink.com.np> wrote in message
> Hi all
>

> We have 20 PCs all has install XP and one has server 2003. We have set 3
> groups for user 12 / user 5 / user 3. And each group has difference
> policy.
>
> Now we have some problem Here On user 12 group. Few user they can't access
> some files from share folder, few user can't see some folder.
>

> Like the use Raj, Jack, Jena, Gita, Rita, Sonali, Mona, Mina, Mack, John,
> Bob, Akash
>

> We have folder like this way
>

>    Project Server-> (share folder)
>
>            |-> Final Files
>
>            |-> Old Files
>
>            |-> Temp Files
>
>                      |-> Raj Folder
>
>                      |-> Jack Folder
>
>                        ... and so on
>

> We have share folder is Project Server and set full access control for all
> 12 user
>
> The problem is some computer can't see User Files and some computer can't
> access Temp File folder.
>

> How to solve it?
>

> Please help.
>
> Thanks
>
> Amrit

0
Amrit
11/26/2009 2:54:49 AM
> Please some one share idea. what happend to my computers.
> thanks

We will need to see the Share permissions and the Security tab permissions
that you gave to each group on each folder to figure it out.

--
Ace

confers no rights.

Please reply back to the newsgroup or forum for collaboration benefit among
responding engineers, and to help others benefit from your resolution.

Ace Fekay, MCT, MCITP EA, MCTS Windows 2008 & Exchange 2007, MCSE & MCSA
2003/2000, MCSA Messaging 2003
Microsoft Certified Trainer

For urgent issues, please contact Microsoft PSS directly. Please check
http://support.microsoft.com for regional support phone numbers.

0
Ace

Reporting from Project Server

Maximum file sizes

Where can I download 'USBSTOR.SYS' file
I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is needed. Type the path where the file is located and then click OK." I don't where I can find this file. Can I download it from Microsoft's web site? On 18-01-10 02:48, Kim M Wagie wrote: > I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I > receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP > Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is need...

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

File size #11

find action on log file

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

Linking files 2 ways